Darth Plagueis vs Aurra Sing - no lightning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Plaguss stands in for Jacen in Legacy of the Force, he's not allowed to use lightning.

MythLord
Uses TK to murk her.

Ursumeles
Has Plagueis an Daughter he want to protect and is distinterested in the fight?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
distinterested in the fight

Lmao.

"This person is a danger to my daughter, I better not remove said danger because my daughter is in danger."

Ziggystardust
Has Plagueis an Daughter he want to protect and is distinterested in the fight?

Yup. Is it a fair fight now?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Lmao.

"This person is a danger to my daughter, I better not remove said danger because my daughter is in danger."
Yeah, it actually is so :/

@Ziggy Plagueis still rapes her, then. He wouldn't care about his daughter, and he is easily superior to Caedus.
With PIS, Aurra wins, tho.

cs_zoltan
Yeah, it actually is so :/

Seems legit...No, actually it seems like something you missread because of your blurry vision caused by deepthroating Darth Cancerus. Next time don't go balls deep, stop before you are gagging.

Ursumeles
Seems legit...No, actually it seems like something you missread because of your blurry vision caused by deepthroating Darth Cancerus. Next time don't go balls deep, stop before you are gagging.
It isn't worse than your Aurra > Caedus, because of her clever using the enviroment, but than saying that Caedus isn't close to Luke, while Caedus dominated Luke through clever use of the enviroment.

Anyway, It is more or less what the text states.

cs_zoltan
It isn't worse than your Aurra > Caedus, because of her clever using the enviroment, but than saying that Caedus isn't close to Luke, while Caedus dominated Luke through clever use of the enviroment.

Too bad that's not what I happened. Caedus had more going from him than the enviroment. And lmao @ dominating, he was losing all the way through.

Anyway, It is more or less what the text states.

Yet again I don't recall it ever stating such. I'd say bring out the quotes, but the last time I did that you ran away so I won't hold my breath.

Ursumeles
Too bad that's not what I happened. Caedus had more going from him than the enviroment. And lmao @ dominating, he was losing all the way through.

Yet again I don't recall it ever stating such. I'd say bring out the quotes, but the last time I did that you ran away so I won't hold my breath.
He dominated him, for a short period of time- he pinned him.
Also, the only other advantadge Xaedus had, was that Luke was injured. And it only hindered him after Caedus kicked him.

I'll give you them tomorrow, I don't have the book at the hand.

DarthDuelist9
She just drops death if he looks at her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.