DE and TPM Sidious vs. RotJ and RotS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
No Force storms

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

darthbane77
Team 2 should be able to pull a win.

Geistalt
Team 2; TPM Sidious is a weak link (and, even if DE's power gain didn't plateau at that point, he'd clearly struggle to use his Force power ideally/masterfully).

Ursumeles
Team 1, imho. The gap between TPM and RotS shouldn't be as large as the gap between RotJ and DE.

SunRazer
DE Sidious has more of a stated (and inferrable) difference between him and RotJ Sidious than RotS Sidious and TPM Sidious.

Azronger
BoTPM or EoTPM?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Team 1, imho. The gap between TPM and RotS shouldn't be as large as the gap between RotJ and DE.

UCanShootMyNova
Team 2.

Sinious
Originally posted by SunRazer
DE Sidious has more of a stated (and inferrable) difference between him and RotJ Sidious than RotS Sidious and TPM Sidious. Agreed, if this was meant to compare the two different growths in power, then this answers it. I'm not sure if that means team 1 takes majority, though.

SunRazer
It definitely does for Force. And I assume that DE Sidious is also stronger in sabers by a larger margin than RotS Sidious is stronger than TPM.

Tondemonai
I'd imagine that he'd be significantly better in saber combat by DE, given that he's in a younger body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.