DE Sidious vs Frieza (TK battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Fight takes place in a mountainous wasteland. Starting distance 50m

MythLord
Which Frieza? From what I recall, the Namek Saga Frieza's TK is hill level, so thi should be Sidious' game to win.

Though, I question if he can actually hurt Frieza. mmm

Ursumeles

Deronn_solo
Freiza destroys.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Frieza, instantly.

The Ellimist
Sidious might win, actually.

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Not if it's Golden Frieza. Also, while Sidious' TK is better on paper, and he'll definitely win a "who can lift/crush the bigger/more durable object" contest, I don't think he has the TK to hurt Frieza, meanwhile Frieza's TK might to Sheev in.

At best, I'd argue a stalemate.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by MythLord
Which Frieza? From what I recall, the Namek Saga Frieza's TK is hill level, so thi should be Sidious' game to win.

Though, I question if he can actually hurt Frieza. mmm

Sorry, forgot to specify. Final Form Frieza as of his fight with Goku on Namek. Also, he casually lifted a mountain out of the ground smile

Originally posted by Ursumeles

When it gets closed I will have no complaints, but it will be fun while it lasts

The Ellimist
Not if it's Golden Frieza.

Oh, yeah. I meant the original one.

I think he does. Just because Frieza can tank massive ki blasts doesn't mean his resistance to having his trachea ripped is the same; he can get cut by Trunk's sword, crushed by blows that really aren't on par with Sidious's TK, etc.

Not necessarily. What are Frieza's best TK feats anyway? I don't remember him having any; I guess you could powerscale to ludicrous levels from kid Goku lifting pyramids or something.

Tondemonai
What are Frieza's best TK feats anyway? I don't remember him having any; I guess you could powerscale to ludicrous levels from kid Goku lifting pyramids or something.

Just answered this

The Ellimist
Did that happen in the manga, anime, or both? And how big was the mountain? I don't remember it.

Tondemonai
I'll try to find the video, might be hard since I'm in class, so bear with me. If @Skillz can get it before me, that would be nice smile

MythLord
I think he does. Just because Frieza can tank massive ki blasts doesn't mean his resistance to having his trachea ripped is the same; he can get cut by Trunk's sword, crushed by blows that really aren't on par with Sidious's TK, etc.

Really? What crushed him that's inferior to Sids' TK? Also, Trunks was wielding the sword at the time, and given just how much stronger he was than Frieza, it'd make sense his strength backing it up would be enough to cut Frieza.

Not necessarily. What are Frieza's best TK feats anyway? I don't remember him having any; I guess you could powerscale to ludicrous levels from kid Goku lifting pyramids or something.

Lifting a mountain and crushing Krillin.

Time-Immemorial

No he doesn'tthumb up

The Ellimist
Really? What crushed him that's inferior to Sids' TK? Also, Trunks was wielding the sword at the time, and given just how much stronger he was than Frieza, it'd make sense his strength backing it up would be enough to cut Frieza.

Where's the evidence that SSJ Goku on Namek tier Z characters' punches, which can harm Frieza, are comparable to Sidious's TK?

How big was the mountain?

Tondemonai
Also, Trunks was wielding the sword at the time, and given just how much stronger he was than Frieza, it'd make sense his strength backing it up would be enough to cut Frieza.

He uses his ki to increase its durability, while also having the physical strength to drive it through Freezer, to be specific

Did he crush Krillin? It seemed more to me that he TK'd him, then detonated an energy attack inside him, but I could be wrong

The Ellimist
Pretty sure Krillin explodes.

MythLord
Where's the evidence that SSJ Goku on Namek tier Z characters' punches, which can harm Frieza, are comparable to Sidious's TK?

Adjusting to 100x gravity and one-shotting Racoome prior to going SSJ.

Sorry, it wasn't a mountain. It was just a hill... hardly scratching Sidious' TK.

Tondemonai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxRZm-wUcGk

The Ellimist
Adjusting to 100x gravity

That's nothing.

Uh yeah, but that doesn't tell us much.

I guess you could try to powerscale from like Tao Pai Pai tossing that tree trunk or something.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Tondemonai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxRZm-wUcGk

That's more like a large hill. If anything, it lowballs the characters - they're clearly shocked that Frieza with immense effort could do it, but it's far less impressive than what BFT Luke did.

Tondemonai
He pretty clearly did it almost effortlessly.

The Ellimist
He pretty clearly did it almost effortlessly.

It took him a protracted period of time. 100% could presumably do it far easier, but again, it's less impressive than BFT Luke.

Tondemonai
What feat are you talking about?

The Ellimist
Lifting and crushing Vader's fortress.

Tondemonai
Eh, arguably, though Frieza dug the whole thing out if the ground, as opposed to just lifting it up.

The Ellimist
Eh, arguably, though Frieza dug the whole thing out if the ground, as opposed to just lifting it up.

Yeah but Luke also crushed it all to dust.

Tondemonai
True. Do you think he could replicate the island feat?

The Ellimist
True. Do you think he could replicate the island feat?

I don't see why not.

Tondemonai
I'm not just talking lifting it up, but hurling it with the same speed

Time-Immemorial
It took him a protracted period of time. 100% could presumably do it far easier, but again, it's less impressive than BFT Luke.

Freeza kills Sidous instantly, you are trying to ignore feats and mischaracterize him now.

Trocity
It is a pretty meh TK feat in all honesty.

Deronn_solo
The key thing with the feat should be this; her effectively through the rock with sufficient enough velocity that someone as powerful as Goku struggled to stop it.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
The key thing with the feat should be this; her effectively through the rock with sufficient enough velocity that someone as powerful as Goku struggled to stop it.

Nah

He's using an attack 10^27-28 times weaker than something his first form could do with 1 finger to a planet possessing 10x Earth's gravity :maybe

Clearly

This thread is comedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.