Louis Farrakhan Compares Hillary to Hitler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
That Farrakahn is quite the joker

Bashar Teg
farrakhan's a prophet that i think you ought to listen to.
what he can say to you, what you ought to do...

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
That Farrakahn is quite the joker

He's actually a pretty credible speaker in the black community.

Do you know anything about Bill and her crime bill?

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Do you know anything about Bill and her crime bill?

I find him to be a bit of an insane ranter, from his "white devils" to his apparent approval of Scientology.

Though admittedly, he has had moments of clarity. Like when he put Mike Wallace in his place.

k43gK0szK00

Longer version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeIU50IAEFU

Time-Immemorial
Ok well that is your opinion of him which is far different then what the black communities is. He has a very good reputation

Robtard
Ok well that is your opinion of him which is far different then what the black communities is. He has a very good reputation

Well good for him, as he's made himself a millionaire off his rhetoric. If someone wants to think Hillary is Hitler, cool. I really have no problem with it.

Bashar Teg
farrakhan, habitual stereotyper of jews, handing out hitler labels. priceless.

Time-Immemorial
Well good for him, as he's made himself a millionaire off his rhetoric. If someone wants to think Hillary is Hitler, cool. I really have no problem with it.

And Hillary has not made herself a millionaire of rhetoric?

Sin I AM

Lmfao no he is not...where do you get this information from? Stupidest shit i read all day...hilarious

Robtard
And Hillary has not made herself a millionaire of rhetoric?

In part, yes. So?

Time-Immemorial
In part?

Robtard
All her money doesn't come from speaking and writing.

Time-Immemorial
Your right it comes from selling Uranium to Russia.

Robtard
Well played, TI.

Time-Immemorial
Truth always plays well

Surtur
I find him to be a bit of an insane ranter, from his "white devils" to his apparent approval of Scientology.

Though admittedly, he has had moments of clarity. Like when he put Mike Wallace in his place.

k43gK0szK00

Longer version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeIU50IAEFU

This is like hearing a crazy person talk though, even when he put someone "in their place". He's talking about corruption and governments and then he starts talking about atom bombs and native americans and shit.

I don't really think he knows what "corruption" means in this context. The use of the atomic bomb was not a sign of corruption.

Robtard
Meh, I thought he did well there in putting Wallace in his place. One of the few times I'd applaud Farrakhan, as he's normally whacked.

Surtur
"Doing well" is saying the atomic bomb was a result of corruption and stuff?

To be fair it's just possible this guy was so bad that for him that is doing well. He certainly had a point about overall corruption.

Robtard
If you're going to ignore everything else he said (ie the bigger picture) and just focus on him ranting about the atomic bombs, sure, I see your point. I took his rant in whole, didn't piece it out.

Surtur
There was the stuff about native americans too, but okay.

Robtard
Pretty sure what the US government did to many Native American tribes was "corrupt", among other things.

Surtur
Pretty sure what the US government did to many Native American tribes was "corrupt", among other things.

For me when we talk about corruption it carries connotations of behind the scenes dealings and all this shit. For example, a cop planting drugs on an innocent person is an example of corruption. Compare that to a nazi killing a jew, that wasn't corruption.

I'd throw words like "slaughter" around when it comes to the Indians.

Robtard
I'd imagine the US government making political deals with tribes with every intention of reneging would count as corruption.

Surtur
I suppose it all comes down to how you look at it, but meh.

Surtur
We did screw them over though, there is no doubt there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.