Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are Seriously effed in the head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
This is what the implosion of the HRC campaign looks like.

Comparing blacks to nazis

Racist comments

dadudemon
The blacks calling for the deaths (didn't some succeed?) of cops from the BLM movement are seriously effed in the head. But so are the whites who assault and/or kill abortion doctors.

But something tells me that even with context, this guy is not anything but racist.

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
I did also hear earlier today that there was a very low turn out of black voters compared to last election. In terms of early voting and stuff I guess.

Time-Immemorial
And here all we been hearing from Rob was "Trump has tapes of him saying *****" on it.

Where are the tapes?

dadudemon
Thinking about it...

I can understand his point. He finds the GOP to be full or racist, anti-black, people. So he believes that a black person who votes for a GOP candidate is like a sonderkommando because they are only harming themselves by voting GOP. He finds them to be "effed in the head", which seems to be very extreme.

He could have put it far more eloquently by saying something as simple as, "Black people who vote for the GOP are unwittingly casting a vote against their own race. It is despicable and counterproductive."

See, look? All the anger still there but none of the borderline racism or anti-black sentiment.

Time-Immemorial
Republicans freed the slaves.

Democrats wrote the Jim Crow laws.

Democrats voted against letting blacks vote.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_org_democratic.html

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
And here all we been hearing from Rob was "Trump has tapes of him saying *****" on it.

Where are the tapes?

You really need to stop strawmanning me and just attack me on what I've actually said, there's plenty.

Surtur
For me it's always a red flag when someone just starts ranting about nazi's and jews helping nazi's and all this. I mean that is certainly one way to make a point, but a somewhat disturbing way.

dadudemon
Republicans freed the slaves.

Democrats wrote the Jim Crow laws.

Democrats voted against letting blacks vote.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_org_democratic.html

Around 80% of the dixiecrats, the racist Democrats you're pointing out, stayed in the democratic party. That's huge.

Seriously, go look up "dixiecrats" to see how racist democrats were and perhaps still are.

They are still racist in veiled self-righteousness through programs such as abortion programs that ridiculously disproportionately target minorities.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
You really need to stop strawmanning me and just attack me on what I've actually said, there's plenty.

You didn't say that? Just because I mention you by name isn't an attack.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
Around 80% of the dixiecrats, the racist Democrats you're pointing out, stayed in the democratic party. That's huge.

Seriously, go look up "dixiecrats" to see how racist democrats were and perhaps still are.

They are still racist in veiled self-righteousness through programs such as abortion programs that ridiculously disproportionately target minorities.

Yup and they have a long history of voting against every civil rights action.

This points out some voting issues on both sides as well so it's pretty unfair what the democrats have done trying to wash guilt away.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/28/republicans-party-of-civil-rights?client=safari

Time-Immemorial
DDM I can't tell if you are being sarcastic when you say this wasn't racist and pretty awful.

Can you imagine if Kelly Ann Conaway or Trump said this?

dadudemon
DDM I can't tell if you are being sarcastic when you say this wasn't racist and pretty awful.

Can you imagine if Kelly Ann Conaway or Trump said this?

There is a difference between understanding someone's perspective and actually holding the same exact perspective. Go back and read that post to see what I mean.

Time-Immemorial
Hmm ok, and if Trump, or a top Trump supporter or donor had said this? How would people react iyo?

dadudemon
Hmm ok, and if Trump, or a top Trump Donald had said this? How would people react iyo?

The same as they have been when he says his racist and xenophobic things.

The difference is Trump doesn't try to present himself as a self-righteous paragon. He's made no secret about his racism, sexism, and xenophobia.

Time-Immemorial
So if one of his top donors compared blacks to nazi's, it would be no biggie you think?

Swish
Alex Jones attacks George Soros as a nazi enabling Jew who let his own kind die.Originally posted by Surtur
For me it's always a red flag when someone just starts ranting about nazi's and jews helping nazi's and all this. I mean that is certainly one way to make a point, but a somewhat disturbing way.

dadudemon
So if one of his top donors compared blacks to nazi's, it would be no biggie you think?

It would be as I said: no bigger than any of the situations caused by the plenty of shitty things Trump has said or did.

Time-Immemorial
I think it would be all over the news non stop. Clinton gets a free pass on her racism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.