Who could beat MCU Dormammu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
----
There won't be any spoilers, and this thread is intended for the few on KMC who've seen Doctor Strange/

Is there anyone in a comic film who can destroy a multi dimensional entity on his level?

https://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,q_auto,w_710/yq2uuffvymkbnduiu9ld/doctor-strange-marvel-studios.jpg

quanchi112
He snuffs out the entire DC universe solo.

Khazra Reborn
What did Dormammu do that was so impressive? Based on implied power I'm assuming he's pretty beastly, but not a whole lot to base a win or loss on against other high end characters.

playa1258
Thanos with the Infinity stones.

quanchi112
But you said Tony stark would solo Thanos. Playa you're a massive idiot. Are you 12?

Thanos would destroy the dcu and so would dormammu. Thanos reigns supreme.

tkitna
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What did Dormammu do that was so impressive? Based on implied power I'm assuming he's pretty beastly, but not a whole lot to base a win or loss on against other high end characters.

He took over many worlds as said in the movie and everybody was scared shitless of him. The earth was screwed if it wasn't for Stranges PIS spell.

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
But you said Tony stark would solo Thanos. Playa you're a massive idiot. Are you 12?

Thanos would destroy the dcu and so would dormammu. Thanos reigns supreme. AOU Iron Man is superior to Thanos no question. He already has Thanosbuster armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
AOU Iron Man is superior to Thanos no question. He already has Thanosbuster armor. This is why you're an idiot. Your posts don't add up and are just nonsensical emotional pleas for help.

BruceSkywalker
lmfao

playa1258
Confirmed Thanosbuster Iron Man > Thanos.

Lestov16
We only see him in his realm, and since he is only embodied by a face, it can be assumed he is the embodiment of that realm. He kills Strange in variety of ways, from energy blasts, to morphing the ground Strange is standing on into spikes to impale him, so clearly has control over all matter and energy in his realm. What his realm lacks is time, which Strange uses to trap and bargain with him. Otherwise, he's a God in his dimension.

I don't know if they would win, but I'm sure Doc Manhattan, due to being a mere avatar of the intrinsic quantum field, would be challenging to kill. 99% Lucy theoretically has the power, but she is a glass cannon. GL and Surfer also might put up some good fight. Q continuum might have the power.

BruceSkywalker
I can beat Dormammu since he has no actual screen feats

lets all wait until the sequel to see what he can do

Arachnid1
Based off implied power? No one.

Based off what we've seen? Not many feats, but dude was swallowing entire dimensions whole, and once your a part of his dimension, you're his. No one can beat that unless they are also reality benders.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Based off implied power? No one.

Based off what we've seen? Not many feats, but dude was swallowing entire dimensions whole, and once your a part of his dimension, you're his. No one can beat that unless they are also reality benders.

thumb up

I just saw the movie and from what I saw and what was implied, he is the single most powerful being that we've yet seen in the MCU...

He seems more powerful than Odin (in both screen feats and implied power)...

TheLordofMurder
He snuffs out the entire DC universe solo.

You know, its rare that we agree, but based on what I saw I cant really argue with this...

The Dormammu that I saw would run right through Supes, Zod, Doomsday, Zoom, and everyone else in the DC Cinematic Universe all at once...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by tkitna
He took over many worlds as said in the movie and everybody was scared shitless of him. The earth was screwed if it wasn't for Stranges PIS spell.

I dont think it was PIS...

I think Strange has the Time Gem and that was what he used to trap Dormmy in the time loop...

Wong strongly hints that the Eye is in fact an Infinity Stone afterall...

I honestly cant remember if we've seen the Time Gem yet, but if not, I strongly believe Strange has it based on what he was doing with the Eye...

TheLordofMurder
Just double checked and we hadnt seen the Time Gem yet, so yeah, I strongly believe that all that Time Manipulation feats Strange pulled off were done with the Time Gem...

Inhuman
It's stated in the movie that the eye is an Infinity stone

FrothByte
Ronan with infinity stone maybe? So far only Ronan with Inifinity Stone seemed to be of planet destroying level.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ronan with infinity stone maybe? So far only Ronan with Inifinity Stone seemed to be of planet destroying level.

I could see that IF Ronan used the gem properly...

But Ronan showed himself to not be too smart, so I doubt his ability to use it to its full potential...

I think Dormmy would take him out anyway...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
It's stated in the movie that the eye is an Infinity stone Lom isn't bright. I think we all reached that conclusion reading his posts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Confirmed Thanosbuster Iron Man > Thanos. We will see. I will back Thanos and will remember all your and the other jackasses and their awful predictions.

TheLordofMurder
Lom isn't bright. I think we all reached that conclusion reading his posts.

I'm brighter than you...

And your prediction that Strange would beat Superman isnt looking too good at current...

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I'm brighter than you...

And your prediction that Strange would beat Superman isnt looking too good at current...

wink You didn't realize an obvious plot point they spelled out in the film. You're a mindless one yourself. Strange wins, easily.

FrothByte
I could see that IF Ronan used the gem properly...

But Ronan showed himself to not be too smart, so I doubt his ability to use it to its full potential...

I think Dormmy would take him out anyway...

It's not like Dormamu did anything special in the movie that made him look that powerful. A lot of his power was implied power, same way that a lot of Ronan's power was implied.

TheLordofMurder
You didn't realize an obvious plot point they spelled out in the film. You're a mindless one yourself. Strange wins, easily.

I did realize it and its spelled out in my posts on page 1...

And since you fdeel Strange wins easily, I think I'll create a thread on it...

smile

quanchi112
I did realize it and its spelled out in my posts on page 1...

And since you fdeel Strange wins easily, I think I'll create a thread on it...

smile You were unsure cementing your idiocy for all time.

TheLordofMurder
You were unsure cementing your idiocy for all time.

I was sure by the end of the 1st page you fool...

But it matters not because, based on what we've seen thus far, Dormmy stands above Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet...

smile

quanchi112
I was sure by the end of the 1st page you fool...

But it matters not because, based on what we've seen thus far, Dormmy stands above Thanos without the Infinity Gauntlet...

smile You should have been sure when you watched the movie you blabbering buffoon.

No, Thanos is the real deal. Dormammu is the guy beaten by an inexperienced Strange. You can continue to make foolish statements like Robtard doubting Thanos but I'll be the guy laughing at the end, dumbass.

TheLordofMurder
You should have been sure when you watched the movie you blabbering buffoon.

No, Thanos is the real deal. Dormammu is the guy beaten by an inexperienced Strange. You can continue to make foolish statements like Robtard doubting Thanos but I'll be the guy laughing at the end, dumbass.

Movie Thanos will mirror comic Thanos; only truly badazz when he has an artifact of Infinite Power in his possession and no where near as badazz without it...

So far the only thing Thanos has shown us is that he's a lazy b@stard that does everything in his power to avoid getting up out of his chair...

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Movie Thanos will mirror comic Thanos; only truly badazz when he has an artifact of Infinite Power in his possession and no where near as badazz without it...

So far the only thing Thanos has shown us is that he's a lazy b@stard that does everything in his power to avoid getting up out of his chair...

laughing out loud Comic Thanos is badass without the gauntlet you illiterate hick. Thanos has to acquire the stones you dummy. Unlike Dormammu Thanos is the ultimate villain which marvel has been touting for years.

Thanos will achieve his goal of acquiring the stones. Once he gets them their has to be conflict you redneck so don't you worry. Thanos won't be some asshat Strange on his own whips something about to beat this guy into submission mentally.

Doubt him all you want but Thanos is the obvious answer and all those who didn't grasp the op are about as smart as you (you didn't know strange had the time stone in the film). Epic fail.

TheLordofMurder
Comic Thanos is badass without the gauntlet you illiterate hick. Thanos has to acquire the stones you dummy. Unlike Dormammu Thanos is the ultimate villain which marvel has been touting for years.

Thanos will achieve his goal of acquiring the stones. Once he gets them their has to be conflict you redneck so don't you worry. Thanos won't be some asshat Strange on his own whips something about to beat this guy into submission mentally.

Doubt him all you want but Thanos is the obvious answer and all those who didn't grasp the op are about as smart as you (you didn't know strange had the time stone in the film). Epic fail.

If Thanos is so bad@ss, why was he using his FACE to block Odins attacks?

smile

TheVaultDweller
The fact that it takes a planet-wide spell, with three major focal points, to prevent him from swallowing up the Earth should tell us how powerful he is.

quanchi112
If Thanos is so bad@ss, why was he using his FACE to block Odins attacks?

smile Thanos was fine against Odin. Quit trolling and quit changing the topic from the movies across the board. You are not wanted here, troll.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos was fine against Odin.

No he wasnt...

He was down on his knees after taking a beating from Lord Odin, ALL-FATHER of the Golden Realm of ASGARD!!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

If you dont remember what happened, let me remind you...

smile

quanchi112
No he wasnt...

He was down on his knees after taking a beating from Lord Odin, ALL-FATHER of the Golden Realm of ASGARD!!!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

If you dont remember what happened, let me remind you...

smile Singing his battle armor isn't really that impressive or significant. Odin on his turf failed to significantly harm Thanos despite a multi page fight.

TheLordofMurder
Singing his battle armor isn't really that impressive or significant. Odin on his turf failed to significantly harm Thanos despite a multi page fight.

He did hurt him...bad...Odin brought Thanos down into the d!ck sucks position and Thanos was unable to stop him.

Someone getting you in the d!ck sucking position is an auto loss for you and an auto win for your opponent...

Look at Thanos down on his hands and knees; he looks pathetic...

smile

quanchi112
He did hurt him...bad...Odin brought Thanos down into the d!ck sucks position and Thanos was unable to stop him.

Someone getting you in the d!ck sucking position is an auto loss for you and an auto win for your opponent...

Look at Thanos down on his hands and knees; he looks pathetic...

smile Thanos got back up in Asgard. Odin failed. Thanos succeeded in his mission to save Thor.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos got back up in Asgard. Odin failed. Thanos succeeded in his mission to save Thor.

Hey quanchi...

What was Thanos doing down on his knees in this scan?

How did Thanos end up on his hands and knees down in the dirt?

smile

quanchi112
Hey quanchi...

What was Thanos doing down on his knees in this scan?

How did Thanos end up on his hands and knees down in the dirt?

smile Odin in his own realm failed to best Lord Thanos. Sucks to be you.

TheLordofMurder
Odin in his own realm failed to best Lord Thanos. Sucks to be you.

Did Odin land VICIOUS blow directly into the open mouth of Thanos of Titan?

quanchi112
Did Odin land VICIOUS blow directly into the open mouth of Thanos of Titan? Odin failed. What a loser. He stopped fighting Thanos. Weakness. Thanos reigns supreme.

TheLordofMurder
Odin failed. What a loser. He stopped fighting Thanos. Weakness. Thanos reigns supreme.

So Thanos was reigning supreme down on his knees?

it that how you reign supreme quanchi?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
So Thanos was reigning supreme down on his knees?

it that how you reign supreme quanchi?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Abhi scans out of context. Thanos reigned supreme.

TheLordofMurder
Abhi scans out of context. Thanos reigned supreme.

Was Thanos reigning supreme when Odin hit him directly in the mouth?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Was Thanos reigning supreme when Odin hit him directly in the mouth?

laughing out loud Thanos was not defeated despite all out Odin in his own realm. Thanos truly is supreme.

Tattoos N Scars
Saint of Killers, from the Preacher tv series. Based on comics. Not a film though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.