How powerful will Kylo Ren and Rey be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
As the title says. I think Kylo will beat Rey in a duel this time. I'd say Kylo will be slightly above Maul level and Rey will be around Ventress level

Kurk
Do you think the SJW at Disney would allow Rey to lose?

darthbane77
Kylo will make it to Vader level probably. Rey will likely be above that by virtue of being a complete Mary Sue.

UCanShootMyNova
Pretty low level.

Flyattractor
Rey will probably be able to move planets by the end of the first trilogy. Kylo will continue to suck.

MythLord
Kylo's already pretty high up due to his hype, demonstrated mastery and implied raw power. I'd imagine he'll be at least Maul level once we get more exposure.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by MythLord
Kylo's already pretty high up due to his hype, demonstrated mastery and implied raw power. I'd imagine he'll be at least Maul level once we get more exposure.

This + I think he'll be rivaling Vader by the end of episode VIII.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
This + I think he'll be rivaling Vader by the end of episode VIII.

If he does, then he will overthrow Snoke.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If he does, then he will overthrow Snoke.

Doubt it, Snoke is supposed to be the new emperor but Kylo could have a chance to overthrow him contrary to Vader

Darth Thor
Doubt it, Snoke is supposed to be the new emperor but Kylo could have a chance to overthrow him contrary to Vader

He's the new villain in charge in this new sequel era. That doesn't make him Palpatine's equal.

Kylo was afraid he'd never be as strong as Darth Vader. He had no such worries about not surpassing Snoke though.

It's all going to be about Kylo and Rey going forward. Snoke's just filling a role needed for Kylo to have converted to the dark side then to complete his dark side training.

DarthDuelist9
"Never be as strong as Vader" can be interpreted in multiple ways, not necessarely as strength in the Force.

Darth Thor
"Never be as strong as Vader" can be interpreted in multiple ways, not necessarely as strength in the Force.

Most likely interpretation is strength in the dark side of the Force.

quanchi112
"Never be as strong as Vader" can be interpreted in multiple ways, not necessarely as strength in the Force. thumb up

Exactly. D. Thor foolishly believes his own lens is the only way to interpret words. He's close minded and rather ignorant in general with his opinions on anything Star Wars related. He's a rather poorly informed individual.

quanchi112
Most likely interpretation is strength in the dark side of the Force. Nah. Kylo will surpass Vader. Mark my words, boy.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah. Kylo will surpass Vader. Mark my words, boy.
Do you think he'll surpass maul, quan?

playa1258
Ren will surpass Maul no question. Both him and Rey will both be far inferior to Luke though.

Trocity
Ren already surpassed Vader in evil.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Ren already surpassed Vader in evil. Look at you stealing my point and trying to pass this off as your own.

Ps. I am influencing the board.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
Do you think he'll surpass maul, quan? I would rather not speculate.

Zenwolf

I would rather not speculate.

confused

You say you don't want to speculate, yet you speculate that Kylo will surpass Vader. ....What?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
confused

You say you don't want to speculate, yet you speculate that Kylo will surpass Vader. ....What? I already did and I won't keep speculating. A quan has his limits.

Petrus
Kylo will surpass Vader and Rey will surpass Luke tbh. In VIII, Kylo will win but in IX, Rey will.

Rebel95
I would rather not speculate.
lol

relentless1
at this rate Rey > Father lol

playa1258
Rey surpasses look and they will be going full Mary Sue and SJW.

quanchi112
Look ?

laughing out loud

GM Yoda
Beyond powerful.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
confused

You say you don't want to speculate, yet you speculate that Kylo will surpass Vader. ....What?

What you have to learn about Quanchi is, he really doesn't have a clue what he's saying half the time.

quanchi112
What you have to learn about Quanchi is, he really doesn't have a clue what he's saying half the time. Based on ?

Trocity
Originally posted by Petrus
Kylo will surpass Vader

He already has, in evil.

FreshestSlice
Kylo Ren may be the greatest Star Wars villain of all time, and Snoke has surpassed Palpatine. Mark my words.

playa1258
Look ?

laughing out loud Obviously Luke.

playa1258
I want to see Ren block a saber strike with his hand.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Obviously Luke. Meltdown ?

DarthDuelist9
Kylo probably will be solidly more powerful considering he finished his training under Soke while also commiting fully to the Dark Side of the Force.

quanchi112
Can't wait to see once episode 8 airs people try to jump on my Snoke and Ren ship. I predicted this since the beginning.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Being that Quan is almost always wrong... we know this won't be true

Petrus
I hate Quan and I think he's right on this tbh. Kylo will eventually surpass his grandfather, and Rey will be either Luke level or really close.

Zenwolf
Quan could be a little less of a jerk about it though.

Darth Thor
I hate Quan and I think he's right on this tbh. Kylo will eventually surpass his grandfather, and Rey will be either Luke level or really close.

It's possible sure. As long as we recognize that'll be some massive achievement for him to pull off, and that he's probably going to be overthrowing Snoke at that point.

Petrus
It's possible sure. As long as we recognize that'll be some massive achievement for him to pull off, and that he's probably going to be overthrowing Snoke at that point.

Yeah, it'll indeed be a massive achievement. And the overthrowing Snoke comment, I honestly don't know. It depends on how powerful you think they're gonna make Snoke tbh.

playa1258
Meltdown ?

No one is melting down.

playa1258
Rey will only reach Luke level is she is indeed a chosen one like rumors suggest.

Darth Thor
Yeah, it'll indeed be a massive achievement. And the overthrowing Snoke comment, I honestly don't know. It depends on how powerful you think they're gonna make Snoke tbh.

Probably around Vader level Imo. I don't see him being Palpatine level, because then he wouldn't have been hiding or under Palpatine's rule through the OT.

I also think this is about Ren and Rey's journey and not Luke and Snoke's. So if Luke doesn't take Snoke out, I'm betting Kylo will.

I highly doubt Luke and Snoke will make it to the end of this Trilogy.

Petrus
Or maybe Rey will take out Snoke.

playa1258
If Snoke is Vader level than he is wise to be afraid of Luke.

Ursumeles
^
LOL thumb up

Petrus
One thing I don't understand is why exactly did he plan on sending a Kylo Ren that hadn't completed his training searching around the galaxy for Luke, someone who Snoke fears and should solidly be above Vader, the guy Kylo idolizes and still is not near his level.

Darth Thor
^ Well he was sending the whole FO after him. Or just trying to locate him so they could zap him with Starkiller Base. And Kylo had the best abilities to find him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
No one is melting down. You freaked out. I hope it's over, emotional boy.

quanchi112
Probably around Vader level Imo. I don't see him being Palpatine level, because then he wouldn't have been hiding or under Palpatine's rule through the OT.

I also think this is about Ren and Rey's journey and not Luke and Snoke's. So if Luke doesn't take Snoke out, I'm betting Kylo will.

I highly doubt Luke and Snoke will make it to the end of this Trilogy. What you say makes no sense under any far reaching depths of the fanboyism for your Ot characters.

Palpatine had a galactic empire and even Yoda hid because he wasn't vulnerable outside that one assassination attempt in rots.

You doubt Snoke and Kyko who will be greater than Vader and Palpatine. Mark my words. Starkiller already shits on the Death Stars and we are only one film in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.