Hillary Clinton is the Living Body of Corruption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
"Even though she might not be the most corrupt. She is a symbol of that corruption," Uygur explains, “She’s a living embodiment of the establishment, the status quo, this system that the whole country believes has been corrupted."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/ cenk_uygur_wikileaks_reveal_hillary_clinton_as_a_s
ymbol_of_corruption.html

maxcburger
Thanks for sharing this matter here.

Surtur
This is what people don't get about Trump. As bad as he might be..the shit the Clintons do is worse. I don't see how this is even debatable anymore for a sane logical adult. Being vulgar and a dick to women isn't cool, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't measure up to what we're seeing with the Clintons.

If we put them in the White House, we're saying all the things they are doing are okay to do.

Just compare Bill Clinton to Richard Nixon for a second. They both ended up leaving office due to scandals, but what did more damage? A guy lying about getting blown, or the level of corruption that was exposed with the Watergate thing? Which lead to a president essentially saying the laws don't apply to him? That did a much larger blow to peoples faith in government compared to what Bill did.

Robtard
Bill Clinton did not resign like Nixon, Clinton served two full terms.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

That is correct actually, but my point was they were both plagued with scandals, but of a different type.

Trumps scandals are sexual shit. The Clintons goes far far deeper than that.

Robtard
And yet, all the probes and panels into her suspected villainy have netted zero criminal charges. All they've done is make people suspicious of her, but such is the nature if being accused, sometimes it doesn't matter if the person is innocent, damage is done.

Like I said yesterday, what if Clinton really isn't the devil? No chance of that?

Surtur
And yet, all the probes and panels into her suspected villainy have netted zero criminal charges. All they've done is make people suspicious of her, but such is the nature if being accused, sometimes it doesn't matter if the person is innocent, damage is done.

Like I said yesterday, what if Clinton really isn't the devil? No chance of that?

If you're asking me "what if she isn't corrupt" then yes, there is zero chance of that lol. I mean seriously, the wikileaks alone has shown corruption in this campaign.

We have reports now of likely indictments. That's not just some random online website saying shit anymore. It's not concrete or anything, but it's a hell of a lot more than we've had in the past, these aren't just small things anymore.

You ask what if she's not the devil, I ask..what if she is? What then? That is the question people don't seem to truly want to ask themselves. The narrative for a long time is that poor Hilary is just getting picked on. What if she is just as corrupt as her detractors have been saying? That is the question, because if she isn't corrupt then that's a GOOD thing. You should be focused on what if she is corrupt, everyone should be, because that is the last thing we need is for someone like that to be put in the White House.

I'll take a sex scandal over this shit any day of the week. I'll take Donald Trump raping a disabled midget over this stuff.

Stigma
Originally posted by Surtur
If you're asking me "what if she isn't corrupt" then yes, there is zero chance of that lol. I mean seriously, the wikileaks alone has shown corruption in this campaign.

We have reports now of likely indictments. That's not just some random online website saying shit anymore. It's not concrete or anything, but it's a hell of a lot more than we've had in the past, these aren't just small things anymore.

You ask what if she's not the devil, I ask..what if she is? What then? That is the question people don't seem to truly want to ask themselves. The narrative for a long time is that poor Hilary is just getting picked on. What if she is just as corrupt as her detractors have been saying? That is the question, because if she isn't corrupt then that's a GOOD thing. You should be focused on what if she is corrupt, everyone should be, because that is the last thing we need is for someone like that to be put in the White House.

I'll take a sex scandal over this shit any day of the week. I'll take Donald Trump raping a disabled midget over this stuff.
thumb up

Time-Immemorial
She actually is the devil in some ways. Rob thinks she has never done anything wrong. And all her FBI investigations are heresy and unconfirmed.

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Robtard

No, "not the devil" in the sense that all the stories are not true or blown out of proportion, say from her role in Benghazi*** to her apparently being involved in ritual children sacrifices.

***which we're now learning was due to fund cuts and who was holding the government's purse strings at the time?

Time-Immemorial
Actually her role in Benghazi caused that country to fall apart, and now 10,000,000 people are displaced, the country is ruined and 4 dead americans

Surtur
No, "not the devil" in the sense that all the stories are not true or blown out of proportion, say from her role in Benghazi*** to her apparently being involved in ritual children sacrifices.

***which we're now learning was due to fund cuts and who was holding the government's purse strings at the time?

I just want to ask you if you think things have changed in terms of how serious this is getting for her?

Bashar Teg
teach us more of the language of your people

Robtard
I just want to ask you if you think things have changed in terms of how serious this is getting for her?

Depends, if we believe all the rumors, then she'll be in jail in a few months. Hard to separate how much of this is true, how much of it is blown out of proportion and how much of it is complete bullshit.

The impression is that it is, at least her numbers have dipped some.

dadudemon
And fanny is not a childish term for the buttocks.

Robtard
Ha, with the edits DDM now looks like a ranting dullard.

Bashar Teg
and now i look more random than ever.

pixie sticks.

dadudemon
Ha, with the edits DDM now looks like a ranting dullard.

http://i.imgur.com/F76rl3x.gif

Time-Immemorial

She will forced to resign or impeached and removed once indicted.

Can you imagine the house getting ahold of this.

Robtard
Not without a fight buddy, they're going to need a surgical strike to get Hillary out of the Oval once she roots

Time-Immemorial
Doesn't matter her presidency is already ruined.

Robtard
I'm afraid Hillary's deflector shield with be quite operational by the time the Feds arrive.

Surtur
I'm afraid Hillary's deflector shield with be quite operational by the time the Feds arrive.

Duuude, don't even go there. Don't disgrace Star Wars with a H-Dog reference. Not unless you're talking about limbs getting chopped off in bars.

Time-Immemorial

You don't get it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You don't get it.

What Trumps gonna be hearing on Tuesday?

Time-Immemorial
Troll harder, slick willy

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
What Trumps gonna be hearing on Tuesday?

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/690517/thumbs/s-JEOPARDY-ALEX-TREBEK-GIGGLES-large.jpg

Bashar Teg
She will forced to resign or impeached and removed once indicted.

Can you imagine the house getting ahold of this. then the vice president takes over as commander in chief. I won't complain thumb up

Surtur
Forget about what Trump will be hearing. I'm laughing at what Hilary will be hearing if she wins. What she'll be hearing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Thursdays and Fridays.

Oh wait, I already know lol, it will be about her corruption.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
then the vice president takes over as commander in chief. I won't complain thumb up

It's not in the nature of a cuck to complain, that is why they are a cuck.

Bashar Teg
It's not in the nature of a cuck to complain, that is why they are a cuck. someone needs a nappypoo?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
someone needs a nappypoo?

You say this like naps are a bad thing. Why do you hate freedom?

BackFire
You know if Clinton wins and gets impeached, I think that'd be a fine outcome. I think Tim Kaine would probably have a better chance of getting things done than Clinton with all the baggage she's got.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://elliesaurus-rex.tumblr.com/post/152691760031/how-do-you-choose-its-so-even

Lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
You know if Clinton wins and gets impeached, I think that'd be a fine outcome. I think Tim Kaine would probably have a better chance of getting things done than Clinton with all the baggage she's got.

This sounds good. Now all we need to do is figure out how to transfer Bernie Sanders soul and essence into the body of Tim Kaine.

Bashar Teg
You know if Clinton wins and gets impeached, I think that'd be a fine outcome. I think Tim Kaine would probably have a better chance of getting things done than Clinton with all the baggage she's got. cuck, shill, piece of shit, etc.

BackFire
What's with the cuck thing among Trump supporters? I don't get it.

Time-Immemorial
It's going to be pretty interesting to see the first woman president be impeached and her husband was impeached as well.

Surtur
People will just be saying..remember when the worst thing we had to worry about was the president getting blown and using cigars in a way they were not meant to be used?

Time-Immemorial
I don't think so.

If elected the country enters into a constitutional crisis where the president elect is under multiple FBI and IRS investigations.

Surtur
There is some good news for Bill though, I hear Cubans cigars are more or less legal now?

Time-Immemorial
I don't think you are getting it man.

This isn't over nov 8..no matter who wins...you will see the break apart of the nation.

Nephthys

This isn't over nov 8..no matter who wins...you will see the break apart of the nation.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/hillary-looks-into-the-camera-like-shes-on-the-office-4098903.png

Robtard

This isn't over nov 8..no matter who wins...you will see the break apart of the nation. We were supposed have a second Civil War under Obama; that never happened, granted, Obama still has a few month to cause the race-fueled CWII, but I don't think it's going to happen.

What I'm telling you, we'll go on and on. Near, far, wherever we are. I believe.

Time-Immemorial
Sure we were

Robtard
The Henny Pennys though so.

Nephthys
Sure we were

I mean, I do recall you saying we were. Quite a lot actually. You were very confident even! Enthusiastic, I'd say.

What happened to that?

Time-Immemorial
reported for trolling

Nephthys
How am I trolling for remembering something you literally said, thats relevant to the discussion you opened up? laughing

Time-Immemorial
I never said that.

Raisen
What's with the cuck thing among Trump supporters? I don't get it.

the cuck thing stemmed from a study that found liberal men and men that support feminism generally like to watch other men have sex with their own wive.

BackFire
Originally posted by Raisen
the cuck thing stemmed from a study that found liberal men and men that support feminism generally like to watch other men have sex with their own wive.

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Time-Immemorial
Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Raisen
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Am I wrrong? I remember that a psychologist claimed that liberal men are generally more feminine and it satisfies them to see their wives sleep with real men.

dadudemon

hmm

Okay, I would like this to be what happens.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
hmm

Okay, I would like this to be what happens.

Great, so someone nobody voted for spends the rest of the term cleaning up Hilary's mess? Just like Ford ended up doing with Nixon after he took over.

Robtard
TIL: Hillary Clinton is a actually the chaos-god Nurgle

dadudemon
Great, so someone nobody voted for spends the rest of the term cleaning up Hilary's mess? Just like Ford ended up doing with Nixon after he took over.

Since Hillary is going to win, Backfire's scenario is closest to a best case scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.