Suicide Squad vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Human form Diablo only.

Bucky is in his Hydra mindset, and is trying to kill Waller, team ordered to protect her.

Fight in a subway tunnel, no prep and standard gear.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Human form Diablo only.

Bucky is in his Hydra mindset, and is trying to kill Waller, team ordered to protect her.

Fight in a subway tunnel, no prep and standard gear.

Bucky dies...

Quanchi cries...

The rest of KMC cheers...

smile

Khazra Reborn
So, since he's in Hydra mode, I'm assuming Bucky has been briefed, and has prepared?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
So, since he's in Hydra mode, I'm assuming Bucky has been briefed, and has prepared?

OP states no prep...

Henry_Pym
I meant that more in that neither is setting stuff up, both get a quick briefing and grab their respective gear.

Sorry.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I meant that more in that neither is setting stuff up, both get a quick briefing and grab their respective gear.

Sorry.

If everyone gets a quick briefing (but still only has standard gear), then Bucky dies very rapidly...

El Diablo solo's really...

FrothByte
Diablo can easily get a bullet to the head.

wakkawakkawakka
If WS takes Diablo out first then its just a matter of picking the rest of the team off one by one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
WS gets completely owned

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
If everyone gets a quick briefing (but still only has standard gear), then Bucky dies very rapidly...

El Diablo solo's really...

They are all in character and El Diablo was so against using his powers he only seems to react rather than take any initiative so I'd say he dies early on in most fights he is put in not bloodlusted or pre-squad mentality (or end of movie mentality?) Otherwise his character didn't seem willing to go along with missions much

Utrigita
Suicide squad for the win. This might be a threat they can actually handle stick out tongue

carthage
Bucky dies

Khazra Reborn
When Bucky is brainwashed, he's sort of like a terminator, he just kills things as fast, and effectively as possible. Being that he's in this state of mind, someone has directed him to take out the SS, so I'm assuming he at least knows a bit about who he's fighting.

Really, the only place he'd be at a disadvantage is in a fire fight with Deadshot. As long as Bucky takes him out right away, preferably in a way where he's not seen coming, a la Nick Fury, then he should be fine. And since he's in assassin mode, I see no reason why he wouldn't do this.

Besides that, no one on the SS can come close to competing with Bucky in any avenue.

Arachnid1
Deadshot is all that is needed. WS dies instantly.

jinXed by JaNx
deadshot and fireball are to much for Bucky

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SevenShackles
They are all in character and El Diablo was so against using his powers he only seems to react rather than take any initiative so I'd say he dies early on in most fights he is put in not bloodlusted or pre-squad mentality (or end of movie mentality?) Otherwise his character didn't seem willing to go along with missions much

As per standard forum rules the characters also all fight to the best of their ability and El Diablo will go into Devil Form against sufficient threat...

The way I see it, since both sides get a bit of prep on their enemy, I dont see any logic reason for El Diablo to enter combat without having already activated Devil Form...

As a result I just cant see Bucky winning a single fight against this team...

Suicide Squad wins...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Besides that, no one on the SS can come close to competing with Bucky in any avenue.

Completely untrue...

Bucky has no answer to Devil Form and would be at a severe disadvantage against it in several important ways...

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The way I see it, since both sides get a bit of prep on their enemy, I dont see any logic reason for El Diablo to enter combat without having already activated Devil Form...

The OP specified that it is human form El Diablo only, and no prep, standard gear.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The OP specified that it is human form El Diablo only, and no prep, standard gear.

Doh!!

I missed the human form El Diablo part... thumb up

But the OP did come back and say that both sides have a bit of briefing on the other...

In which case Deadshot is his toughest foe and given the setting and that they have standard gear (which means Deadshot has his eye piece and can see him in the dark) Deadshot blows Bucky's head off...

quanchi112
Bucky wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bucky wins.

thumb down

Bucky dies horribly...

Mindset
Bucky wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mindset
Bucky wins a quick death.

thumb up

wink

TheVaultDweller
Bucky shoots Waller (seeing that she is his actual target, as per the OP), and the SS thank him for their freedom, before leaving. No need to protect a corpse. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.