Luke Skywalker vs. The Dark Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
I've done this before; but here it goes again. You pick the top 12 members.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Ursumeles
So...
Nox, Nyriss, Baras, Thanathon, Marr...and who worth of note, again?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
So...
Nox, Nyriss, Baras, Thanathon, Marr...and who worth of note, again? Jadus, probably the Wrath, Darth Mortis, all of them would likely be included.

Ursumeles
Ah, Jadus, yes. The Wrath was in the Council?

Luke wins, if he's serious, btw.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Luke wins, if he's serious, btw.

yes

JKBart
Darth Nox and Darth Marr give him a good fight, but lose.

Add in Jadus and Baras, and Luke stands no chance and can only hope to survive for a longer fight.

Add in Thanaton and Nyriss, and Luke gets obliterated.

And there's still room for 6 more lol.

Azronger
Luke stomps
Luke stomps
Luke stomps

GM Yoda
Originally posted by JKBart
Darth Nox and Darth Marr give him a good fight, but lose.

Add in Jadus and Baras, and Luke stands no chance and can only hope to survive for a longer fight.

Add in Thanaton and Nyriss, and Luke gets obliterated.

And there's still room for 6 more lol.

The Ellimist
You know Bart is trolling right?

Ursumeles
Proof?
Despite what he said only a few months ago...

Deronn_solo
DC wins, lal.

darthbane77
Council wins

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
DC wins, lal.

Narcissism? mmm

Ursumeles
Jadus solos.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Narcissism? mmm

Clearly. smile

carthage
Luke slaughters

UCanShootMyNova
Luke.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Luke.

I love how you seamlessly integrate your serious responses with your trolling ones, to the point where nobody can tell which is which. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Honestly. I've only trolled about once or twice. And yes I know you're aware of that but I wanted to break the meme chain. smile

Edit: Nah, actually I've trolled way more in regards to Anakin. Imho he's a Malgus tier combatant and in the Zone Caedus level. And not the Caedus everybody views now but the Caedus who with circumstances could give Luke a beating while taking one of his own. Also I have Malgus about Neph Malgus level as well so that's no shot at the guy. And you know what, I think Anakin's a pretty nifty dude all and all. Liked reading him in Clone Wars novels and watching him in TCW and CW. He's just overall a cool dude and sympathetic character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.