This is for slytherin fans come on in and pick u ur own character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmeraldMalfoy
I'm Emerald Malfoy, Draco's young sister. I'm only 1 year apart from Draco. I'm as u know a slytherin.
eyes: emerald sliver
hair: sliver blonde
clothes: evilish casual sexy

Now its ur turn rolling on floor laughing

and if ya don't mad

Rin
Are you attempting to start some sort of RPG?

Allor_Vader
I'm Regina James, twin brother is Gunther a gryffindor, and mother is dead. Father unknown but her uncle is Professor Snape. Regina is a slytherin the same year as draco.
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Black
Clothes:Blue or black, and baggy or loosefitting but modest

Rin
My name is Eva Gyna and I'm in Hufflepuff! I work hard! Whooo! I'm sarcastically RPGing and doing a horrible job at it.

No, seriously, my dears.. My name is Rin "Lulu" (insert last name). I took the quiz, and it turns out I'm in Slytherin. Lovely. My mother is Vietnamese, my father is Japanese, I am 16 years of age and ready to burn Hogwarts to the ground and laugh maniacally until I suddenly get "Avada Kedava"-ed by some random surviving staff member and so end my 16 year long life. But I haven't done that yet because of the fact that Dumbly-dorrr is getting suspicious and Harry Potter looks at me funny. And so, because someone is playing favorites, I will most likely be expelled. Such a SHAME. Oh! Boo hoo! God.. It's like slapping you in the face with cynicism... I'm too sarcastic.

The End.

Malfoy's chick
I'm Megan Malfoy, i am Draco Malfoy's wife.

Name:Megan Malfoy
Eyes: emerald
Hair: Brown with blonde streaks

I LOVE DRACO MALFOY

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1

DayDreamgirl459
I"m Haley Johnson and i'm in Gryffindor woo hoo!!!! i'm brave and highy intelligent and i think they should have put me in ravenclaw. i can figure out almost anything in a split second.

Eyes: Blue
Hair: dark black
colthes: prissy looking

I'm a pureblood!

-Angela Johnson is my step sister

smart

brookealicious6
confused r u guys gonna rpg after your done all of this?
That's gonna get complicated

katzmeow
Name: Kate-Emma Lestrange
Family: Parents Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange
House: Ravenclaw
Why: Smart and yet partially evil
Eyes: Deep grass green
Hair: Brown with purple streaks
Clothes: Mostly black and tight. Always in pants and black hightops!

its_magic
name;jai rydell
family;mother,unknown father,muggle born jeffery rydell dead...
eyes;emrald green with tinges of red
hair;bald
house; slytherin
why; powerful cunning and agressive
clothes; black baggy pants jacket with green vest and plain button up black shirt
year;6 at hogwarts
favourite subject;defense against the dark arts
junior deulling champion of the world, won 3 years in a row
an illegal animagnus.

Malfoy's chick
are we going to role play this?

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Name: Elizabeth Quarreny
House: Slytherin
Connections: Draco's best friend nd a lil more..(thas y im in slytherin.. im commiting adultery)
Parents: both pure bloods Theresa and James Quarreny
Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Black
Beater for Slytherin.... lmao

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dev.gif

witchychiky
Name: Orlia Topez
Connections: Dracos Girlfriend since 1st grade
Parents: Pure Bloods Emereld and Rod
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blondy, Browny, Redish
Quidditch: i would be their main Seeker
Clothes: I dress to impress!

witchychiky
i ment chaser sorry

airangel429
THERE'S AN RPG GOING ON IN THE RPG SECTION IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO JOIN..................
HERE'S THE LINK!! YOU CAN USE THESE CHARACTERS...IF YOU WANT TO BE A STUDENT GET SORTED HERE...IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHARACTER...SUCH AS DRACO'S WIFE...ETC....ITS A 1ST COME 1ST SERVE THING...SO CREATE AND GO! big grin **sorry for caps...just emphasizing**

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t15509.html

Aimz Radcliffe
i'm Kate Smith, Harry's girlfriend! laughing out loud
Hair:blondie brown
eyes:blue
Hobbies: quiddich and fightin voldermort!
I'm in GRYFFINDOR AND PROUD OF IT!
take that cho!! devil laughing out loud

Schizo_n_me
Draco sure has a lot of woman in his life...

Schizo_n_me
Not Including me!!
I'm Girta Reid from Ravenclaw
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Mucky(NOT emerald) green
Parents: Gregory and Annalina Reid
Currently with: Draco's hot twin Jraco!! wink
Clothes: Whichever robe I pull out of the closet
Hobbies: Fighting wuth my bf' twin over who's the hotter twin(I always win)

toms_chick17
My name is Erica Deely and Im Draco Malfoys girlfriend. He told me that he doesnt have a wife and the girl who put that up is on something, Or is a mudblood who got rejected by him cause he absolutley HATES mudbloods. I love draco so much. me and him are soul mates.

im just kiddin about the whole thing...but I LOVE TOM FELTON. I know everything about him. you can email me and ask me any question about him and i will tell you anything you wanna know about him. i know he uses crest for tooth paste and has a chinchilla named stanley.

name: Erica Felton
house: slytherin
hair color: dark brown
eye color: blue

i love to play quiditch. if i were on the team i would be a chaser cause i would love to push some gryffindor off their broom. i like to be agressive!

email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
AIM screen name: slytherin0089 big grin

Schizo_n_me
...any question... devil ...whats the average length of his left nostril nose hairs?... laughing

chic_sxydiva
Name: Essence Saint
Why: 100% Evil
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Clothes: evilish casual sexy

I love bullying people!!!

evil face
hmmm not so Saint after all bwahahahahahaha evil face evil face miffed angel

Schizo_n_me
lol rock

hotsauce6548
r u guys gonna start da RPG anytime soon?

Schizo_n_me
...thats up to who started the thread...who did start this thread anyway? huh

Schizo_n_me
Oooooohhhhhh!!!EmeraldMaaaaaalllllfoy!

Devious Devil
Hmm.. I'll be..
Name: Celeste Perfetto
Status: girl that Draco's 'privately seeing' wink *Hmm.. we could make that into a GREAT RPG..like Megan being Draco's wife..and he's doin' a lil bit of me on the side!* haha..would that be alright?
Hair: Long silver blond, and dusty brown layered to the shoulders
Eyes: Grey
Quidditch: Slytherin Seeker, duh
Looks: Sleek and skinny frame, well built all around, preppy attitude with some snide humore like Malfoy's.
Clothes: Famous top designer wear.. Armani, Limited, Forever 21, Abercrombie & Fitch stuff..
Hobbies: Being around Draco, dancing, dating, singing, laughing.. you know..

miriam lestrang
anHaley johnson?sounds like a mix of harmione and percy!sick...and wahet has that to do with slytherin?

I am:miriam lestrange
Parents miss lestrange and a mud-blood
sister:bella lestrange
(my parents gave me away becouse my father is no pureblood)
so i live together with lupin,his kind of a brother for me
then i fell in love with snape embarrasment and he likes me too(doesnt shows it)
I havestick out tongueurple or aubergine hair,grey eyes,
i am intalligent but better in crafts than in spells,and love animals
House:gryffindor
OH,and dumbledore is like a grandfather for me rolling on floor laughing

bye guys,snape i looooove you(really!) Happy Dance

Ms Felton
WHO CARES U FREAK!Get off this site if ur gonna tlk bout nostrils all nite!
I may not be married 2 him yet, but theres 1 thing me and Tom havent waited 4 *** !

Schizo_n_me
Umm....what the hell was that? What the f**k?

Schizo_n_me
Oooohhh, right! Hey, don't blame me....you'r the 1 who said you could answer ANY question about him....and look @ your post...
"I may not be married 2 him yet, but theres 1 thing me and Tom havent waited 4 *** "?? who's the freak...

Ms Felton
n if my tom saw dis site he'd be pretty sickened with all da "luv u baby shit!"Cos you sad little freaks prob' sit here all day finkin about him but gess wat?U aint never gonna meet im!Cos the thin is this is real life not nottin hill and u lot live almost a million miles away from TOM FELTON A.K.A DRACO MALFOY.And that obviously is a gd thing bcos ud prob be sitting outside is window rite na wid binoculas watchin im dress or shall i say...Un-dress?

By the way... U realise im not Ms Felton, i was just seein if u read this b.cos i am....
IN THE LEAGUE OF D OF H.P C ANDL W T W I P

Ms Felton
WITCH..(LOL)means....

Schizo_n_me
Yeeeeeeeeess, I do beleive we found our freak...and its certainly not me....

Ms Felton
the league of defence of harry potter celebritys and love within the world including PRIVICY!(Wich if u complete JACKASSES didnt know mean s the right not to have spotty little bookworms who cant get real freinds ,so they go on the net to look 4 otha little spotty little bookworms,
SQUALLIN OVA HIM!
SO GDBYE!

Schizo_n_me
Um you can stop describing yourself now...we've pretty much got the picture...

Ms Felton
I think ive made my point n by the way who is u/(bloomin buttin in my speech!...RUDENESS1)

Schizo_n_me
Whatever that meant...

Ms Felton
GO FUK YASELF U LITTLE FREAK N PISS OFF WHILE YA AT IT (FEKIN YANKS THESE DAYS!)

Schizo_n_me
What r u trying 2 do?....tell every1 who reads this thread what a stupid a** u r? Go back and read my other post again...ne1 with half a brain could tell I wasn't serious...and we all know your a loser who probably hasn't gone ne where nere Tom Felton, except maybe to make an a** out of yourself in front of him 2...

Ms Felton
EM HOW ABOUT...i ADMITTED THAT HALF A F*KIN HOUR AGO !

Schizo_n_me
I get the feeling your tense....

Schizo_n_me
...your now saying you admitted making an a** out of yourself in front of Tom Felton...poor girl...

Schizo_n_me
Wow that was fun! wink

chic_sxydiva
What the f**k?
what was that about?
guys guys don't take this whole sh*t seriously. c'mon we know y'all ain't gonna have Tom i mean HELLO. don't be such a psycho Ms_felton and behave coz ur not making any sense. miffed

mad (putang ina mo) read the smilies mouth.
hmmmmm

Schizo_n_me
But those things make good reads....even if you posted themwink No I know I'll never meet Tom...but a certain someone doesn't seem 2...

Jessica Grant
Hey Im Jessica im in my 5th year in Slytherin,My Great great great great Grandpa is Salazar Slytherin and i 2 can speak pousltounge. I am goin out with Draco Malfoy right now. I have Bright Blue eyes with Straight Brown hair i usually put it in a bow. i am the seeker of the slytherin team an i wear te best slytherin robes.
P.s. Slytherin Rules laughing

raven guardia
well It just so happens I took the test several times and all ways ended up in slytherin (which is good I love slytherin). and I'm draco best friend! and I'm a chaser for the slytherin team...I'm really smart ( 4 real my mom says I act like hermione although I'm not proud of that). and I went to the yull ball with harry although I like draco. (I wanted to make him jealous). and My fav classes are potions and charms and defense against the dark arts. and I will always stick up for my slytherin friends. so any questions?

P.S. Ms felton whats your problem, you say we are weird for idolizing tom but u are the one who calls you self Ms Felton! and excusse me we are not Yanks okay in case you didn't notice America one the Revoultionary War!!! so if u wanna get technical I could call you a damn red coat!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Jessica Grant
Hey whats up Raven. Yea America Rules. Slytherin is the best my name is thats cool that ur smart im real stupid confused i dint go to the ball. its cool that ur a seeker 2 bye

its_magic
just curious what is it about tom felton/draco u find attractive???

Jessica Grant
Tom is jus really really hott and every girl likes a bad boy

raven guardia
yes tom is hot!! and jessica I dont think your stupid, and I dont think I'm that smart.( not as smart as hermione) its just my mom always calls me hermione, shes I'm smart but I dont think I'm as smart as hermione.

Slytherin Rocks!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Jessica Grant
kthanx 4 calling me not stupid did u see toms new hair in the movie......so hott

raven guardia
I think so ...I looked at sum pics on the inter-net for movie three, man tom is so gorgeous!!! love bunny

Jessica Grant
Yea i no..so hott..do u is email address

raven guardia
do you mean do I have his email address?, well yes but I wrote to him a few times and he only wrote back once. and I think it was just like one of those people who answer his mail for him.

Jessica Grant
yea sry thats wat ment what is it causepeople told me all different kinds

raven guardia
yeah...people told me all different kinds too. I don't think he will tell any body his personal email because then other people might put it on the net, and it will spread like wild fire. so he probably just has emails where people can write, and maybe sum people who answer his mail for him. because he is so busy but i don't know, I'm just guessing thats the reason

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pepsi.gif

Jessica Grant
yea thats true

Nagy
Hi everyone, my name is Nagy Zabini and I'm the little sister of Blaise Zabini.

Eyes: Terrible black.
Hair: Blue
House: Slytherin, forever.
Year: 4th
Wy?: Becuase I'm a pure blood girl that's all you have to know

Danielle Malfoy
:name: Danielle Malfoy
:age: 14 and a 3rd year in Slytherin
:items: my broom, my wand, a feather i found, and Draco's necklace he gave to me upon asking if I'd be his fiance when we get out of school
:appearance: shoulder length blonde oily greasy hair, blue glassy eyes, 5'7 in Slytherin robes
:bio: pure blood raised by 2 NON-MUGGLE parents, I took Draco's last name in that I will be his fiance when we get out of school we want to keep the perfect pure blood race up seeing how we hate muggles!! I'm known as Dani to Draco and the rest of the Slytherin house, I spend most of my time with quid. and being with Draco of couse!!!!
Where you can find me: anywhere, wherever Draco is!!! smile

Danielle Malfoy
are we gonna RPG this at all anytime soon? that'd be awesome!!!

Jessica Grant
Hey Guys since everybody loves Draco i decided to go out with Ron because hes sweet exept 4 his dad u loves muggles. Bye

raven guardia
yeah well I like draco but since every is in love with him too I will take harry he is hott! although I hate his stupid mud-blood friend hermione

Jessica Grant
lol yea i hate mudbloods

raven guardia
me too....at least I'm not alone lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.