Clinton Probe Was Delayed for Election, So FBI Sources Leak Details to the Press

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
So the FBI did handle Clinton differently and "leaked" info to the press. And you called me a crazy conspiracy theorist when I said as much days ago.

I also wouldn't put the farm's mortgage payment on 'unconfirmed FBI sources'.

Time-Immemorial
Say it ain't so. As usual, you only capable of believing the"official story" when it's damaging to Clinton but will believe every unconfirmed story about Trump.

Robtard
Yeah, no.

Anyhow, seems I was correct.

Time-Immemorial
Where did I say you were wrong?

Have you heard of Wikileaks? Are leaks now unconfirmed when the media is reporting on them?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, no.

Anyhow, seems I was correct.

still should be noted that their sources are also unconfirmed.

Robtard
I did above, as why it seems I am correct, I wouldn't bet on it as it's still unconfirmed.

Swish
ermm

https://www.imgur.com/gallery/GWxG1

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Swish
ermm

i downvoted evil face

Robtard
Whatever that image is under your emote, it's not showing up, sport. I used both IE and Safari.

Bashar Teg
it's because he used the page url instead of image url

Robtard
What a nerd

Swish
*******!

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i downvoted evil face

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's because he used the page url instead of image url https://i.imgur.com/7FwZbze.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Bash is drinking again

Robtard
Is that from 4chan?

Swish
Basically, human trafficking and pedophilia and child sacrifice, the kind of shit Jones and Icke were saying........were true. And emails back it up, but it's code.

Swish
Huma and Weiner are in witness protection too.

Robtard
Child sacrifices now. Hmmm

Didn't we discuss how 4chan is rotting your mind?

Time-Immemorial
Hey Rob, you are pretty bias, did you know that?

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hey Rob, you are pretty bias, did you know that?

Because I don't believe Clinton is involved in children blood sacrifices and international sodomy rings? Sure.

Time-Immemorial
Actually close

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Robtard
Truepundit.com is the equivalent of The National Enquirer, so I wouldn't put too much stock. But whatever floats your boat.

Time-Immemorial
Nat Equ was who found out about John Edwards and Bill Clintons love childs, you assume cause they pay for stories that makes them illegitimate?

Robtard
Paying for stories is fine, if that's what they want to do. What makes them illegitimate is that they're filled with silly shock stories most of the time.

eg Remember when the Nat'l Enq. published a story that Michelle Obama had gained like 100lbs and used a photoshopped pic? Good times.

Time-Immemorial
Ok interesting, since that false story make them illegitimate, lets apply the same logic to all the of the false stories the NYT, Wash Post has written fair enough, fair is fair right?

Robtard
If you can't separate a glamour news agency that publishes fluff 90% of the time with reality sprinkled in, to a legitimate news agency that gets stories wrong from time to time. Then I don't know what to tell you, friend.

By all means keep getting your info from The National Enquirer and similar, doesn't matter to me.

Time-Immemorial
I dont get my info from them. The only reason we are talking about this is cause YOU brought them up.

Robtard
In relation to Truepundit and you implied that the NE was legit... but fair enough, I did. Guilty.

Flyattractor
Robbie is The Son of BatBoy!

Time-Immemorial
How do you know Nuke Nixon left KMC?

Flyattractor
Because he has been gone for like a month now?

I don't know that its PERMANENT, it might just be another of his little EPISODES that He is known for.....that or he is back just under an alt .....which is also kind of his thing.

But yes...BACK ON POINT!!!!!!!

Robtard is the Son of Bat Boy.

I have proof.

really.

Time-Immemorial
He sounds just like Riv with all his emotional issues. Has Riv been crying?

Flyattractor
I dunno. I have Riv on ignore.

Time-Immemorial
Thats a good place for him.

Flyattractor
If only we could do that with Politicians. But that would be too dangerous to actually do.
The Lights must be kept on to keep the ROACHES at Bay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.