Saba Sebatyne vs Corran Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Instead of Kenth, Saba faces Corran, who is controlled by Abeloth. That doesn''t affect his skill or his power in any way, only his mindset- he wants to kill Saba, at any costs.
Knowing that Corran is an deadly opponent, Saba doesn't holds back, either.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

UCanShootMyNova
I'd go Saba.

Ursumeles
Up

MythLord
Saba sweeps, honestly.

Ursumeles
smile smile smile smile smile

GM Yoda
Saba in all.

Jmanghan
Corran.

Ursumeles
Reasons?

Deronn_solo
Corran takes Force for sure.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Reasons?

Tho I agree.

Deronn_solo
Corran's insane tutaminis skills should effectively make Saba's TK null and void.

His TP, which has fool the likes of Exar Kun and Luke Skywalker. With the power he will gain from absorbing Saba's TK, he can be used to finish her off with a telekinetic attack, or something analogous to it.

Ursumeles
I am interested if that could give him the win in all-out, too.
It also depends, how much Saba uses TK in battle. She used it quite often against Kenth, but then again, so did he.
Overall, I would still favor Saba, tho, as she strikes me as slightly more skilled, and physically superior. While I doubt that her Strenght would be crucial, her durability could be.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, she wouldn't abuse the Force enough for absorption to really matter in all out, so he isn't going to win their for any kind of majority. His illusions can cause her problems though. He has created them in split seconds during combat before, logically, becoming more masterful and/or, powerful.

Ursumeles
I agree.
Does Saba have any feats of resisting Telepathy/Illusions, btw? I recall her trying to resisting UnuThul, but I didn't found anything in her RT.
I am also not sure if the variable lenght of Corran's lightsaber could change anything, but probably not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.