ROTJ Sidious vs TFA Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Sidious goes into the future to change his ROTJ ending and meets Luke TFA. Who wins all out?

Does anyone think Luke is more powerful than Sidious at this point?

Impediment
Luke has no screen feats as of yet.

Kotor3
Technically no at this stage. But he does have a win over Vader as of ROTJ. The only feat Sidious has that is greater than that is stalemating Yoda. That was circumstantial.

KuRuPT Thanosi
TFA Luke is likely akin to NJO Luke from legends. He'll win, and pretty easily. He already beat a more powerful Sids than his ROTJ version. I don't get the thread really... how does ROTJ Sids going into the future to still be ROTJ Sids and meet Luke? I don't get that, but if it's what I think you meant... he losses.

Kotor3
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
TFA Luke is likely akin to NJO Luke from legends. He'll win, and pretty easily. He already beat a more powerful Sids than his ROTJ version. I don't get the thread really... how does ROTJ Sids going into the future to still be ROTJ Sids and meet Luke? I don't get that, but if it's what I think you meant... he losses. I was thinking the same. I don't know if it would be easy since Luke had help beating the more powerful non-canon version of Sid. It probably was really a major diff in power between ROTJ and DE.

If Luke is akin to NJO I agree he wins in a good battle.

I meant that ROTJ Sid found out how he die and to escape his fate went into the future. I really did not give the opening scenario much thought.

Darth Thor
Luke should be more powerful than Yoda or Palpatine ever were.

Remember what Vader says to Luke in ESB "Luke you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this.."

BruceSkywalker
TFA Luke stomps and stomps hard, end of story

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Impediment

thumb up

He might be weak AF or strong AF, we don't really know.

relentless1
so far no feats, ask me again once ep 8 drops

BruceSkywalker

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

He might be weak AF or strong AF, we don't really know.

Originally posted by relentless1
so far no feats, ask me again once ep 8 drops

the three of you are wrong.. dead wrong...

big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue

quanchi112
Luke has no screen feats, kiddo.

TheLordofMurder
Well based on what we know and have seen from both characters, Palpatine wins by default...

smile

Darth Thor

Well Luke still has his OT feats right?

Curious though, going by the rules does Kylo Ren beat Snoke because Snoke hasn't shown anything yet?

relentless1
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Curious though, going by the rules does Kylo Ren beat Snoke because Snoke hasn't shown anything yet?

Snoke is a complete unknown though, he may or may not be a fraud, we don't know jack shit about him, at least with Luke theres an assumed trajectory based on his younger feats/growth as a Jedi.

Darth Thor
Snoke is a complete unknown though, he may or may not be a fraud, we don't know jack shit about him, at least with Luke theres an assumed trajectory based on his younger feats/growth as a Jedi.

We know Snoke's his Master, that he seduced him to the dark side, and that he will train Ren further erm

Kazenji
And that somehow puts Snoake above Luke...... erm

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kazenji
And that somehow puts Snoake above Luke...... erm

No! Above Kylo.. Pay attention:

quanchi112
Snoke is a complete unknown though, he may or may not be a fraud, we don't know jack shit about him, at least with Luke theres an assumed trajectory based on his younger feats/growth as a Jedi. Well I have been the first to claim Snoke will be proven greater than Palpatine. Let's see who is correct.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well based on what we know and have seen from both characters, Palpatine wins by default...

smile Luke still crushed Vader. Are you completely ignorant to what Luke's actually done ? Dummy.

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well I have been the first to claim Snoke will be proven greater than Palpatine. Let's see who is correct.

I'm very interested for eps 8 and 9 precisely to see just how powerful Snoke and Luke are.

steverules_2
Did people miss the end of ROTJ? Cuz I'm pretty sure Luke was getting killed by Palps...the 2 mins of Luke standing atop a mountain at the end of TFA provides no proof that he's any stronger than he was at the end of ROTJ

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by steverules_2
Cuz I'm pretty sure Luke was getting killed by Palps...

He did threw away his lightsaber and gave up fighting at that point, so it's not exactly fair.

Even AOTC Kenobi blocked FL.

TheLordofMurder
Luke still crushed Vader. Are you completely ignorant to what Luke's actually done ? Dummy.

And Palpatine was crushing Luke...

Are you completely ignorant to what's actually happened?

Dummy...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Darth Thor
Did people miss the end of ROTJ? Cuz I'm pretty sure Luke was getting killed by Palps...the 2 mins of Luke standing atop a mountain at the end of TFA provides no proof that he's any stronger than he was at the end of ROTJ

Except the reason Palpatine was killing him was because he knew Luke would grow more powerful than him in time.

"Luke you can destroy the Emperor, he has foreseen this.." Vader to Luke ESB.

I'm pretty sure 30 years is enough time.

relentless1
Except the reason Palpatine was killing him was because he knew Luke would grow more powerful than him in time.

I always saw the implication being that Vader AND Luke could kill the Emperor... Vader says afterwards that they both can rule the universe as father and son so he wasnt intending to have Luke fight the Emperor on his own ever I think.

Then again the Emperor does flat out say to Vader that "he could destroy us" in ESB so theres that to consider...

End of the day, potential doesnt mean shit... Look at Anakin, Gohan and many other characters that have had massive potential and never lived up to it, for all we know Luke could have just been sulking on that island after his NJO was wiped out and Ben Kenobi'd himself... I am hoping for the latter of course what with improved visual effects and all but the other side is always a possibility too...

steverules_2

30 years will be enough time when I see Luke show that he's more powerful now than he was in ROTJ, until then nothings changed

quanchi112
Did people miss the end of ROTJ? Cuz I'm pretty sure Luke was getting killed by Palps...the 2 mins of Luke standing atop a mountain at the end of TFA provides no proof that he's any stronger than he was at the end of ROTJ Are you being serious ?

quanchi112
And Palpatine was crushing Luke...

Are you completely ignorant to what's actually happened?

Dummy...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Luke didn't have a weapon and Palpatine didn't even critically hurt him despite over sixty seconds of attacking him. Palpatine was then killed by a one handed guy Luke just crushed.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Luke didn't have a weapon and Palpatine didn't even critically hurt him despite over sixty seconds of attacking him. Palpatine was then killed by a one handed guy Luke just crushed.

laughing out loud

Palpatine was just torturing Luke as he wanted to...

Still doesnt change the fact that we have Palpatine dominating Luke on screen...

So at this point:

ROTJ Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA Luke, and there's nothing you can say to change this...

smile

quanchi112
Palpatine was just torturing Luke as he wanted to...

Still doesnt change the fact that we have Palpatine dominating Luke on screen...

So at this point:

ROTJ Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA Luke, and there's nothing you can say to change this...

smile That's completely irrelevant since he won't toss his saber aside. Vader killed his ass with one hand. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
That's completely irrelevant since he won't toss his saber aside. Vader killed his ass with one hand. laughing out loud

Its very relevent unless you can show me a clip of Luke beating up Palpatine...

But I can show you a clip of Palpatine dominating Luke... smile

So at this point in time, Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>Luke...

smile

quanchi112
Its very relevent unless you can show me a clip of Luke beating up Palpatine...

But I can show you a clip of Palpatine dominating Luke... smile

So at this point in time, Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>Luke...

smile Vader already killed him. Luke's alive Palpatine isn't. Skywalkers wrecked that old creep.

Luke beats his ass with a Lightsaber. Based off your logic Palpatine always dies and Luke always wins. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Vader already killed him. Luke's alive Palpatine isn't. Skywalkers wrecked that old creep.

Luke beats his ass with a Lightsaber. Based off your logic Palpatine always dies and Luke always wins. laughing out loud

Head to head we have seen Palpatine dominate Luke...

Period...

Luke had to be saved by Vader against Palpatine...

smile

quanchi112

Period...

smile Luke won without fighting back. That's Khan country, *****.

Khan wins.

TheLordofMurder

Period...

smile

The 100% truth...

thumb up

quanchi112
The 100% truth...

thumb up Luke wins. He kicked the shit out of the cripple who killed Sheevey.

TheLordofMurder
Luke wins. He kicked the shit out of the cripple who killed Sheevey.

Head to head Palpatine dominated Luke...

That is their only head to head matchup ever and Palpatine was cooking his @ss...

Based on what we have seen of them head to head, Palpatine wins...

smile

quanchi112
Head to head Palpatine dominated Luke...

That is their only head to head matchup ever and Palpatine was cooking his @ss...

Based on what we have seen of them head to head, Palpatine wins...

smile Palp died and Luke didn't even fight back. Luke wins because Palpatine can't even beat a guy not fighting back.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Palp died and Luke didn't even fight back. Luke wins because Palpatine can't even beat a guy not fighting back.

laughing out loud

Palpatine died against Vader, not Luke...

Luke was getting his @ss handed to him until Vader attacked Palpatine from behind...

Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke head to head...

smile

quanchi112

Luke was getting his @ss handed to him until Vader attacked Palpatine from behind...

smile Luke didn't have to fight him the guy he crushed in combat a cripple with one hand crushed him, weak. Luke dominates the old coot.

TheLordofMurder
Luke dominates the old coot.

Not based on what we've seen of them head to head...

Head to head, we've seen Palpatine rock Luke with the Force Lightining until Lukes old man stepped in to save him...

Head to head, Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>Luke...

smile

quanchi112
Not based on what we've seen of them head to head...

Head to head, we've seen Palpatine rock Luke with the Force Lightining until Lukes old man stepped in to save him...

Head to head, Palpatine>>>>>>>>>>>Luke...

smile Head to head Palpatine didn't best Luke. You give him a saber and he crushes Palpatine. Logic 101.

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Luke stomps him. Palp didn't even win when he didn't fight back. What a loser.

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Luke tanked that shit like it was nothing. Luke ftw. Easy.

TheLordofMurder
Luke tanked that shit like it was nothing. Luke ftw. Easy.

Luke was in trouble and he knew it...

Luke BEGGED Vader to save him...

When Luke went head to head with Supreme Chancellor PALPATINE, this is what we saw:

quanchi112

When Luke went head to head with Supreme Chancellor PALPATINE, this is what we saw: Luke was fine. Sheev screamed like a ***** and dies. Luke wins.

TheLordofMurder

When Luke went head to head with Supreme Chancellor PALPATINE, this is what we saw:

The 100% undisputable truth...

thumb up

quanchi112
The 100% undisputable truth...

thumb up Luke wins. Palpatine failed against an unarmed Luke. Weak.

TheLordofMurder

This is beyond dispute and I agree with all of it...

thumb up

quanchi112
This is beyond dispute and I agree with all of it...

thumb up You do not know what words mean. Luke wins. Palpatine died.

TheLordofMurder
You do not know what words mean. Luke wins. Palpatine died.

Luke wasnt winning here:

smile

quanchi112
Luke wasnt winning here:

smile Sheev died. Luke tanked that weak ass shit. Luke wins.

TheLordofMurder
Sheev died. Luke tanked that weak ass shit. Luke wins.

Luke had to beg Vader for help because he couldnt save himself...

Palpatine made Luke scream like a b!tch...

smile

quanchi112

smile Luke crushed Vader while Vader crushed Palpatine.

Luke survived as these two both died.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Luke wins over this dead chump.

TheLordofMurder
Luke wins over this dead chump.

Like he was winning here?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Like he was winning here?

laughing out loud Still won without fighting back. Glorious.

playa1258
Luke has not feats post-ROTJ yet.

steverules_2
Hmmm

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/voldemort-the-lightweight.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/voldemort-the-lightweight.jpg

thumb up

Quanchi's favorite characters are full of fail...

Another of Quan's favorites, a wanna-be by the name of Khan, got his @ss handed to him by this overpowered duo:

Darth Thor
Hmmm

Hahahaha

Darth Thor
I always saw the implication being that Vader AND Luke could kill the Emperor... Vader says afterwards that they both can rule the universe as father and son so he wasnt intending to have Luke fight the Emperor on his own ever I think.

No because then Vader would have said "Luke together WE can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this.."

But he in fact says "Luke YOU can destroy the Emperor, he has foreseen this.."

Ruling the Galaxy as Father and Son is just Vader convincing Luke to rule alongside him and not over or under him.

Then again the Emperor does flat out say to Vader that "he could destroy us" in ESB so theres that to consider...

Exactly. That's very relevant.

End of the day, potential doesnt mean shit... Look at Anakin, Gohan and many other characters that have had massive potential and never lived up to it, for all we know Luke could have just been sulking on that island after his NJO was wiped out and Ben Kenobi'd himself... I am hoping for the latter of course what with improved visual effects and all but the other side is always a possibility too...

Potential does mean something. The Skywalkers potential is off the chart. Anakin/Vader just got a bit screwed over by Kenobi cutting off all his limbs and burning him alive. Luke didn't suffer such a tragic physical loss.

We also know Luke's not been sitting around doing nothing for 30 years, because he trained a new Jedi Order and then went into seclusiom at a Jedi Temple. He won't be sitting there watching TV at a Temple. He'll be meditating in the Force and learning more about the ways of the Jedi.

quanchi112
thumb up

Another of Quan's favorites, a wanna-be by the name of Khan, got his @ss handed to him by this overpowered duo: That meme is a lie. Sidious also had context and luck. He was begging for his life against Windu and screamed like a girl when a one handed cyborg killed him.

Quit ignoring the context. A one handed cyborg who served him killed the sissy. That's gotta hurt.

laughing out loud

Luke wins.

steverules_2
Quan I'd like to know your opinion of this Voldemort picture that was recently released, this dark creature resides in closets

http://data.whicdn.com/images/12791624/original.jpg

Trocity
thumb up

Another of Quan's favorites, a wanna-be by the name of Khan, got his @ss handed to him by this overpowered duo:

Khan knew he would lose that fight, that's why he was attempting to flee for 5-10 mins before being KO'd stiff.

relentless1
That meme is a lie. Sidious also had context and luck. He was begging for his life against Windu and screamed like a girl when a one handed cyborg killed him.

Quit ignoring the context. A one handed cyborg who served him killed the sissy. That's gotta hurt.

laughing out loud

Luke wins.

ignoring the context..thats rich coming from you, how about the context of Palpatines death? getting snuck up on while distracted?? its not as if he faced off against Vader or something dude

John Murdoch
Hmmm

Meme of the year award.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Khan knew he would lose that fight, that's why he was attempting to flee for 5-10 mins before being KO'd stiff. Khan wasn't armed Spock was. Khan still beat Spock's ass one on one. You're an idiot.

quanchi112
ignoring the context..thats rich coming from you, how about the context of Palpatines death? getting snuck up on while distracted?? its not as if he faced off against Vader or something dude Precognition. Funny how a slow moving cyborg with one hand was too fast for this dipshit. Palpatine died because he was weak, stupid, and slow.

relentless1
powerful people get caught off guard too dude, precog for Force users isn't like Spider Sense, it doesnt happen involuntarily a Force user has to focus on it, this is explained at length in the Sidious/ Windu fight when Mace is focusing on the shatterpoint; and even he was duped so its not flawless for Force users by any means, quit trying to lowball the Emperor when its abundantly clear that he was caught off guard and basically snuck up on.

quanchi112
powerful people get caught off guard too dude, precog for Force users isn't like Spider Sense, it doesnt happen involuntarily a Force user has to focus on it, this is explained at length in the Sidious/ Windu fight when Mace is focusing on the shatterpoint; and even he was duped so its not flawless for Force users by any means, quit trying to lowball the Emperor when its abundantly clear that he was caught off guard and basically snuck up on. We have seen force users focused while in combat and still caught off guard. Posters rely too heavily on it in a vs thread but seem to ignore it altogether when I cite specific evidence to attack it. Vader was slow and Palpatine despite his years of practice and power was unable to react in time to save his miserable life. Pretty embarrassing way to go.

laughing out loud

relentless1
We have seen force users focused while in combat and still caught off guard. Posters rely too heavily on it in a vs thread but seem to ignore it altogether when I cite specific evidence to attack it. Vader was slow and Palpatine despite his years of practice and power was unable to react in time to save his miserable life. Pretty embarrassing way to go.

laughing out loud

yes, of course it fails the Jedi...when they are up against overwhelming odds usually. But you can't downplay Sidious for getting caught unawares; he's clearly got his mind focused on killing Luke.. Even Vader didn't know what he was going to do until he did it so the element of surprise was there and thats all that needed in movies a lot of the time to topple a vasty superior foe.

quanchi112
yes, of course it fails the Jedi...when they are up against overwhelming odds usually. But you can't downplay Sidious for getting caught unawares; he's clearly got his mind focused on killing Luke.. Even Vader didn't know what he was going to do until he did it so the element of surprise was there and thats all that needed in movies a lot of the time to topple a vasty superior foe. Yes, I most certainly can. You may continue to make annoying excuses also known as double standards of why it's different. Just as the Jedi got caught with their pants completely down so can the leader of the Sith. What's even worse he should have expected the possibility of a father turning him after the prolonged torture of his son. He not only was embarrassingly killed by a one handed slow goof he didn't even foresee the possibility showing he's naive.

Darth Thor
Vader's an extremely powerful Force user himself DUMMY..

Better than getting beaten by love birds Spock and Uhura laughing out loud

quanchi112
Vader's an extremely powerful Force user himself DUMMY..

Better than getting beaten by love birds Spock and Uhura laughing out loud Vader had one hand and he was just thoroughly crushed by his son. Context. Khan was never armed whereas they both had weapons. Khan is alive while Sidious is dead. He also screamed like a girl unable to stop his fate. laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Meme of the year award.

relentless1
Yes, I most certainly can. You may continue to make annoying excuses also known as double standards of why it's different. Just as the Jedi got caught with their pants completely down so can the leader of the Sith. What's even worse he should have expected the possibility of a father turning him after the prolonged torture of his son. He not only was embarrassingly killed by a one handed slow goof he didn't even foresee the possibility showing he's naive.

Im not saying its different at all, i said the Emperor got caught unawares, just as the Jedi did. This is the proper context where you are trying to make it seem as if Palpatine got beat head on by Vader which isn't the case at all.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's Quan relentless... do you actually expect him to understand such simple concepts like context? You have more faith in him that most do around here.

quanchi112
It's Quan relentless... do you actually expect him to understand such simple concepts like context? You have more faith in him that most do around here. Another ass kissing post from the man without an original thought or argument, Abe.

quanchi112
Im not saying its different at all, i said the Emperor got caught unawares, just as the Jedi did. This is the proper context where you are trying to make it seem as if Palpatine got beat head on by Vader which isn't the case at all. Yes, he can get caught unaware or without being able to counter by a one handed slow moving cyborg. He's dead. Move on already.

Robtard
Hmmm

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Robtard is really fuming now. I'm in his head like TI is.

TheLordofMurder
The truth about Voldemort:

quanchi112
The truth about Voldemort: Luke wins. Voldemort is great.

Kotor3
At this point it would seem that Luke would be able to crush any opposition in the force. However since Disney has continued with the destruction of the Star Wars story it is hard to say.

I say Luke wins simply based upon the way GL portrayed him to be. However, Disney portrayal of a Luke in hiding like some Yoda is quite disturbing. Luke may not be as powerful as originally imagined by GL.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kotor3
At this point it would seem that Luke would be able to crush any opposition in the force. However since Disney has continued with the destruction of the Star Wars story it is hard to say.

I say Luke wins simply based upon the way GL portrayed him to be. However, Disney portrayal of a Luke in hiding like some Yoda is quite disturbing. Luke may not be as powerful as originally imagined by GL. Luke is hiding from Snoke not Palpatine. He tossed his weapon and defied Palpatine right to his face. Luke wins. Sheev was overrated and he died like a schmuck.

Kotor3
Luke is hiding from Snoke not Palpatine. He tossed his weapon and defied Palpatine right to his face. Luke wins. Sheev was overrated and he died like a schmuck. Is he? We really don't know what the hell he is hiding from. All I know is that Disney was so interested in copying ANH that they inadvertently may have undermine how powerful Luke was originally portrayed.

If Luke truly is as powerful as he was originally envisioned to be, he should be able to have all force users inline or under his control whether dark or light as the Father kept the Son and Daughter inline or under control.

Hiding Luke made him look like Yoda, weak.

quanchi112
Is he? We really don't know what the hell he is hiding from. All I know is that Disney was so interested in copying ANH that they inadvertently may have undermine how powerful Luke was originally portrayed.

If Luke truly is as powerful as he was originally envisioned to be, he should be able to have all force users inline or under his control whether dark or light as the Father kept the Son and Daughter inline or under control.

Disney owns the rights so let Lucas thoughts and ideas die when he sold the rights. Move on.

Your perception has no bearing on the future of Luke Skywalker. Luke was weak for hiding I agree just like Yoda. But come on be a little fair Luke can't take on the entire First Order by himself but not aligning himself with his sister and the resistance is despicable by heroic standards.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is he? We really don't know what the hell he is hiding from. All I know is that Disney was so interested in copying ANH that they inadvertently may have undermine how powerful Luke was originally portrayed.

Likely, if it follows the Legends books after ROTJ, he was in hiding because he was terribly upset about countless Jedi dying under his leadership.

quanchi112
Likely, if it follows the Legends books after ROTJ, he was in hiding because he was terribly upset about countless Jedi dying under his leadership. So he is weak and couldn't handle it. Very weak move, Luke.

Kotor3
Disney owns the rights so let Lucas thoughts and ideas die when he sold the rights. Move on.

Your perception has no bearing on the future of Luke Skywalker. Luke was weak for hiding I agree just like Yoda. But come on be a little fair Luke can't take on the entire First Order by himself but not aligning himself with his sister and the resistance is despicable by heroic standards. Easier said than done. GL is known too well for his ideas to die. Disney will be judge based upon how well they follow up on his ideas. So GL ideas aren't going nowhere.

I was stating for Luke to take on the whole first Order. But as you stated not aligning himself with his sister and the resistance is despicable by heroic standards. To add it doesn't go with how his character has been portrayed on throughout the movies.

quanchi112
Easier said than done. GL is known too well for his ideas to die. Disney will be judge based upon how well they follow up on his ideas. So GL ideas aren't going nowhere.

I was stating for Luke to take on the whole first Order. But as you stated not aligning himself with his sister and the resistance is despicable by heroic standards. To add it doesn't go with how his character has been portrayed on throughout the movies. Is it their show not his. They went their own way.

Trauma can do that a person. I agree at this point it makes him look incredibly weak if he's the last most powerful Jedi.

Kotor3
Likely, if it follows the Legends books after ROTJ, he was in hiding because he was terribly upset about countless Jedi dying under his leadership. I never read the legends material but am aware of the many stories due to various sites like this one.

If that is the case then I see why they did it. Though it looked very weak from the portrayal in the movie. I'm sure there is probably a lot more details in the Legends material that make you relate with why Luke would make that decision.

Kotor3
Is it their show not his. They went their own way.

Trauma can do that a person. I agree at this point it makes him look incredibly weak if he's the last most powerful Jedi. I am not disagreeing. Still does not change the fact that Luke may not be as powerful as originally portrayed.

If so, then this battle is far from easy and could result in a loss for Luke.

quanchi112
I am not disagreeing. Still does change the fact that Luke may not be as powerful as originally portrayed.

If so, then this battle is far from easy and could result in a loss for Luke. Well Lucas isn't there and that's just his perception.

Luke doesn't need more power to best that weak old coot, Palpatine.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well in the Legends, Leia and Han have two kids... Jacen who becomes Darth Caedus and Jaina (lightside). In Legends Luke went into hiding because he was Jacen's mentor and master. he trained him. Then once Jacen turned to the darkside... Killed many Jedi's and tortured the Son on Luke... Ben Skywalker. Luke felt responsible for all the people Jacen killed because he trained him and couldn't keep him from the DS of the force.

Kotor3
Well in the Legends, Leia and Han have two kids... Jacen who becomes Darth Caedus and Jaina (lightside). In Legends Luke went into hiding because he was Jacen's mentor and master. he trained him. Then once Jacen turned to the darkside... Killed many Jedi's and tortured the Son on Luke... Ben Skywalker. Luke felt responsible for all the people Jacen killed because he trained him and couldn't keep him from the DS of the force. Ah, I do recall that story from Legend's continuity. It all makes sense. Though I don't recall in the Legend's continuity if the republic was in danger or not. I will google.

Thx

Darth Thor
Likely, if it follows the Legends books after ROTJ, he was in hiding because he was terribly upset about countless Jedi dying under his leadership.

Yes they already explained this in TFA. So why are people making shit up?

If anything it was Snoke who feared Luke, given he was happy for the plans to where Luke was to be destroyed so nobody ever finds him.

In fact I'm betting Snoke's injuries are down to Luke.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sold points DT, as usual Quan has no clue about anything Star Wars...

quanchi112
Yes they already explained this in TFA. So why are people making shit up?

If anything it was Snoke who feared Luke, given he was happy for the plans to where Luke was to be destroyed so nobody ever finds him.

In fact I'm betting Snoke's injuries are down to Luke. Snoke act Ivey sought his location to destroy him while Luke hid from all conflict and everything else the First Order did in the galaxy under Snoke. So you're even suggesting it's worse and that Luie hides from someone he critically injured before.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Snoke act Ivey sought his location to destroy him while Luke hid from all conflict and everything else the First Order did in the galaxy under Snoke. So you're even suggesting it's worse and that Luie hides from someone he critically injured before.

You type like a 5 year old child. Quanshoes5000

quanchi112
You type like a 5 year old child. Quanshoes5000 You monitor five year old children's typing.

You're a creep.

jinXed by JaNx
Luke just stood there

If anything, i think Luke has become a weak b1tch. He neglected to stop Kylo Ren and ran away to a desolate island to cry like a girl.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You monitor five year old children's typing.

You're a creep.

Wut??? Another Quanshoes post. What an imbecile. Any more skype parties with other dudes lately Quanshoes?

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Luke just stood there

If anything, i think Luke has become a weak b1tch. He neglected to stop Kylo Ren and ran away to a desolate island to cry like a girl. thumb up

He fears Snoke.

quanchi112
Wut??? Another Quanshoes post. What an imbecile. Any more skype parties with other dudes lately Quanshoes? This from the guy who makes threats and backs down bitxhmade style. laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Luke just stood there

If anything, i think Luke has become a weak b1tch. He neglected to stop Kylo Ren and ran away to a desolate island to cry like a girl.

And Snoke's praying to the gods that he stays there.

quanchi112
And Snoke's praying to the gods that he stays there. Snoke wanted his location to destroy him. Did you not grasp the point of the film ? You keep saying such idiotic things it's no wonder no one takes you seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.