CNN: Clintons Projections Dip Below 270

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://tinyurl.com/zcul2x8

First time this election.

Robtard
Said it before and I'll say it again, the Right's smear-machine is several stages more advanced than the Left's. Proof: The above link.

Time-Immemorial
Nice excuses. Hillary isn't under investigation by the Obama administration?

Time-Immemorial
What is even more concerning about this post is you willing just admitted that Clinton was supposed to win and basically be given the election no matter what her past and current since are.

Which means you voted for Sanders and had zero faith in him winning.

Robtard

The Ellimist
Hillary is still going to win, if you look at the data carefully. The more pressing concern is whether the Democrats can take control of the Senate.

Time-Immemorial
Yea I am sure thats what did it, more pity party excuses.

Of coarse nothing is her fault.

Actually there is no hate like Liberal hate, who started the violence at Trump rallys? It was her. Who funds Black Lives Matter, "we want dead Cops" Soros.

Get your facts straight.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What is even more concerning about this post is you willing just admitted that Clinton was supposed to win and basically be given the election no matter what her past and current since are.

Which means you voted for Sanders and had zero faith in him winning.

Another not-truth about me, you should really stop with the attacks when I say something you don't agree with.

I've said long before that I did not like that Clinton was seemingly being handed the nomination and I hoped for at least one strong Dem opponent to take her on. It's on record.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Hillary is still going to win, if you look at the data carefully. The more pressing concern is whether the Democrats can take control of the Senate.

You have no proof she is going to win.thumb up No one does until Nov 8.

The Ellimist
You have no proof she is going to win.thumb up No one does until Nov 8.

I have no proof that the sun won't explode tomorrow; obviously I'm dealing in probabilities.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Another not-truth about me, you should really stop with the attacks when I say something you don't agree with.

I've said long before that I did not like that Clinton was seemingly being handed the nomination and I hoped for at least one strong Dem opponent to take her on. It's on record.

What attack are you talking about?

Robtard

Yeah, I still think she will, just going to be a lot closer than I would have expected weeks ago. Cos the Right knows how to run a smear-campaign, they're exceptionally great at it.

Time-Immemorial
I have no proof that the sun won't explode tomorrow; obviously I'm dealing in probabilities.

A person smarter then you predicts Trump will win.

Robtard
What attack are you talking about?

The post I replied to that was a thin attack on my integrity, that one.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, I still think she will, just going to be a lot closer than I would have expected weeks ago. Cos the Right knows how to run a smear-campaign, they're exceptionally great at it.

Cos the Left doesn't know how to run a smear campaign.

Time-Immemorial
The post I replied to that was a thin attack on my integrity, that one.

Nope, see how exited you are about this? You really want her to win dont you. A person under multiple federal investigations.

Robtard
Cos the Left doesn't know how to run a smear campaign.

Not nearly as effective as the Right. That was my point.

Time-Immemorial
You notice how cause CNN said this, you are now really interested..

The Ellimist
A person smarter then you predicts Trump will win.

At least one person smarter than me has predicted that Hillary will win too. A person smarter than me has probably bought into anti-vaccine movements, but then again, people smarter than me have supported them too. Aggregating the opinions of smart people or parsing them carefully might help, but saying that just *one* person who is smart believes something tells us nothing. Your statement is therefore inane and idiotic, as usual.

Time-Immemorial
Not nearly as effective as the Right. That was my point.

You mean like planning violence at Trump rallys?

Robtard
Nope, see how exited you are about this? You really want her to win dont you. A person under multiple federal investigations.

I'm unsure what I'm excited about?

Correction. I want Donald to lose.

Time-Immemorial
At least one person smarter than me has predicted that Hillary will win too. A person smarter than me has probably bought into anti-vaccine movements, but then again, people smarter than me have supported them too. Your statement is therefore inane and idiotic, as usual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

Dumbass.

Time-Immemorial
I'm unsure what I'm excited about?

Correction. I want Donald to lose.

Meaning you want Hillary to win.

I made this thread and I managed to drag you and Ellimist in, just by Adding CNN in the title. If I had replaced it with "Fox" you would not even respond.

Even though CNN fed Hillary questions on two different presidential debates, and Lied about Trumps russian connections and everything else.

The Ellimist
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

Dumbass.

I said "too". Do you understand what "too" means? I'm not even asking that in jest - I honestly don't know if someone like you does.

Time-Immemorial
Dumbass

Robtard
Meaning you want Hillary to win.

I made this thread and I managed to drag you and Ellimist in, just by Adding CNN in the title. If I had replaced it with "Fox" you would not even respond.

Even though CNN fed Hillary questions on two different presidential debates, and Lied about Trumps russian connections and everything else.

So you trapped me with a clever ruse? Say it isn't so.

Time-Immemorial
It just proves you only trust CNN. And now that it says she got less then 270, you are in a panic. If fox had said it, you would not care.

Robtard
Yeah, that must be it.

Explain how I'm panicking when I said on the first page that I think Clinton's still going to win and that according to you I want her to win. What exactly am I panicking over, getting what I want? Cos...

Time-Immemorial
Cos amount of posts you are making in this thread and the excuses you are making for why she is losing electoral votes.

Robtard
As far as I can tell, I'm apparently panicking because I think Clinton's going to win and I want her to win. I'm panicking over getting something you claim I want.

Time-Immemorial
Im glad you want her to win, it seems you really are not the person I thought you were. Sad I guess you want scandal after scandal and war or "Trump said"

Nephthys
I have to admit, I'm amazed and thoroughly impressed that Robtard manages to maintain a straight tone and astounding restraint through daily interactions with someone like TI. I really don't know how he manages it.

Robtard
Im glad you want her to win, it seems you really are not the person I thought you were. Sad I guess you want scandal after scandal and war or "Trump said" If you said it, it must be true.

You're impossible to talk to when you're in one of your strawman bashing moods.

Time-Immemorial
CNN is back attacking Trump on Russian Ties, even though there is no proof.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
I have to admit, I'm amazed and thoroughly impressed that Robtard manages to maintain a straight tone and astounding restraint through daily interactions with someone like TI. I really don't know how he manages it.

thumb up

Pretty awesome, innit

Time-Immemorial

Mad you can't vote?

Time-Immemorial
If you said it, it must be true.

You're impossible to talk to when you're in one of your strawman bashing moods.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

You at least make me laugh, thats what friends are for right?

Robtard
thumb up

dadudemon
Well, the tossup states...more lean towards Trump.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

So it could go to Trump and I have to admit I was wrong to Ellimist. smile

But the tossups could mostly go to Clinton and Clinton still wins by a comfortable margin.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

But the tossups could mostly go to Clinton and Clinton still wins by a comfortable margin.

Ellimist thinks he is the smartest person on the forum. He sits in the other forums and just talks about how smart he is..

Nephthys
Originally posted by dadudemon

I'm using this site for predictions, it seems pretty good:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=2016-forecast

Clinton is looking to be an easy shoe-in based on this. Trump would need to win Colorado or Virginia to swing it.

Time-Immemorial
That sites owner says his model has failed.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/fivethirtyeights-extraordinary-prediction-model-is-failing-in-the-clinton-trump-race-and-thats-according-to-its-guru-nate-silver/

Nephthys
Your link just says that they're underestimating Clintons chances, lol.

Bashar Teg
Your link just says that they're underestimating Clintons chances, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/8lecbuU.gif

Time-Immemorial
Thats why 2 weeks ago it had Trump at Less then 10% chance of him winning, and now he almost at 35%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Yea he is really smart, he is trying not to look like a complete idiot right now.

Surtur
At this point who gives shit who is predicting what? It's more than likely we'll end up with someone who is thoroughly corrupt in the white house.

I say if that's what these folks want..let them have it, and we can enjoy watching it all burn down. Might as well just do a time skip to 2020, maybe then we can elect someone who will do something.

So in reality all of this was for nothing because people are still too stupid and too stubborn to know when enough is enough. They want the same thing they had for dinner last night, and the night before that, and the night before that, and the night before that.

Then to suggest the right is really good at smearing people...it just seems like suddenly now people are bothered by shit because it's happening to them. Just like with Comey, before they were praising him. Democrats praised him as a true professional. We have them on tape doing this lol. But now? Oops, he's a piece of shit who should be fired.

Surtur
For a long time I've said we had a shitty selection of candidates to choose from and..maybe that is exactly what we deserve? If we're going to put someone like Hilary in the White House..we can't be bothered by corruption anymore.

I don't wanna hear about it anymore, if they want to put her in then I want people to shut up about corruption in politics, because we're saying this shit is okay. If we felt this was wrong we shouldn't put her in there, so we're essentially telling everyone that this behavior is okay.

Time-Immemorial
It's from over from bro, it's actually just starting, you are going to see an all out war btw the whitehouse, DOJ, Congress and the FBI. Years of Clinton investigations, she won't be able to to do anything in or out of the White House.

Nephthys
Nothing has ever been proven. Calling Hillary corrupt when 9 investigations have failed to find anything on her and the newest is equally as unlikely to yield results just reeks of sour grapes to me.

Time-Immemorial
Because the corruption has stoped the investigations and none of the investigations have been real investigations hence DOJ stonewalling every single one of them and then destroying evidence. You are incapable of understanding the law cause you don't live here.

Nephthys
The DOJ stopped the investigations because they ain't got shit. This is just another crazy conspiracy from you, like you always pull out when things don't go your way.

The fact is, legally Clinton has never been brought up on anything. Calling her corrupt violates innocent until proven guilty.

Robtard
Nothing has ever been proven. Calling Hillary corrupt when 9 investigations have failed to find anything on her and the newest is equally as unlikely to yield results just reeks of sour grapes to me.

Those grapes are raisins at this point

Time-Immemorial
The DOJ stopped the investigations because they ain't got shit. This is just another crazy conspiracy from you, like you always pull out when things don't go your way.

The fact is, legally Clinton has never been brought up on anything. Calling her corrupt violates innocent until proven guilty.

It's not from me idiot, it's from the FBI who said so. No you can be corrupt without being proven guilty. And you don't know shit about anything anyways. Just stay out of my threadsthumb up

Nephthys
It's not from me idiot, it's from the FBI who said so. No you can be corrupt without being proven guilty. And you don't know shit about anything anyways. Just stay out of my threadsthumb up

I know you're talking out of ass as usual. Go cry about it on stormfront, lol.

Time-Immemorial
Don't even know what that is, go cry cause you can't understand the difference between corrupt and guilty.

Even Rob says she's corrupt..

Surtur
Those grapes are raisins at this point

Let me just ask you this question, if we assume everything we've seen from wikileaks and stuff is 100% authentic, do you think that shows the corruption of Clinton and those around her?

So either all the emails are fake or it seems every single person around Hilary Clinton has concocted this grand..lie about shady dealings all in their heads? If the emails are real, then every single person around her must be suffering from some kind of mass delusion or they are all in on some kind of weird prank.

Because at this point I can't think of any other explanation. The only other option is the emails are real and yes these people are corrupt and they know it and they don't really care.

If the emails are real then something is fundamentally wrong with this campaign, at it's very core. There is a level of corruption and deception that goes well beyond any one person.

Adam_PoE
B-HDsmJbm_E

Surtur
I got a new rule for Bill: stop being a biased little shit.

Thank god the election is over soon, Bill might become tolerable again.

Surtur
So again: either all the emails released are fake or every single person involved in the Clinton campaign(except for Hil-Dog herself) is suffering from some kind of mass delusion.

Liberals praising Comey in the past, now wanting him gone. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Nephthys
I guess I must have missed the smoking gun in the emails that finally got Hillary arrested, but if not I'm pretty sure my statement is still correct.

Time-Immemorial
The smoking gun was the server she set up and deleting 33,000 emails and destroying her phones with hammers.

Time-Immemorial
He doesn't

Surtur
I guess I must have missed the smoking gun in the emails that finally got Hillary arrested, but if not I'm pretty sure my statement is still correct.

So you missed the "smoking gun"? Really? So before like a week or two ago people here began taking the stance of "well derr..you can't prove the emails are even real!" which is an asinine position to take if the emails are irrelevant.

We've not only had emails, but videos. The convicted felon who visited the White House hundreds of times? Now before you say something asinine, no, "he served his time" is not a valid excuse, not when this is the same person on video talking about starting riots at Trump rallies and all this shady behavior.

We have these emails where it more or less seems quite clear about pay to play, we have people near them referencing a "Bill Clinton Inc." and all this stuff. We have the mountains upon mountains of lies of hers, even Bill Maher admits multiple lies have been exposed.

Surtur
Originally posted by Foiled
You must understand. Hillary is running for president. Trump is mean. Hillary is not mean. Why is everybody stupid except me?

You know you are correct, he is pretty mean. Called Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Did you hear he wants to bang his daughter? Plus he's going to install a button in the Oval Office that allows you to press the button and immediately launch nuclear missiles within 5 seconds. If it's one thing wealthy people love it is the prospect of living in some post nuclear apocalyptic world.

Nephthys
The data I'm seeing atm looks like Clinton is very likely going to win Nevada. Can anyone weigh in on this, is it accurate? Early voting looks to have killed Trump there.

Time-Immemorial
It seems you are eager to see a murderer and war mongerer in office.

Surtur
The data I'm seeing atm looks like Clinton is very likely going to win Nevada. Can anyone weigh in on this, is it accurate? Early voting looks to have killed Trump there.

Can anyone weigh in on..what? Are you asking for a comment on the fact Clinton is likely to win? But I've already said that.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think they understand the difference between hoping trump wins vs trump is going to win. Grade school stuff here.

Nemesis X

Meh. Romney won the early votes yet still lost to Obama. Let's wait 'til election day and see what happens.

Nephthys
It seems you are eager to see a murderer and war mongerer in office.

Dry those tears.

Originally posted by Surtur
Can anyone weigh in on..what? Are you asking for a comment on the fact Clinton is likely to win? But I've already said that.

Obviously I'm wondering about the accuracy of what I'm reading.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Meh. Romney won the early votes yet still lost to Obama. Let's wait 'til election day and see what happens.

Thanks.

Time-Immemorial
Just because you say "dry those tears."

Are you stupid enough to think that actually means something?

Surtur
Well I have no way of knowing if early voting is hurting Trump, but yes I could see that happening. Some people could have voted as early as late September.

Nephthys
Just because you say "dry those tears."

Are you stupid enough to think that actually means something? It means that I am a kind person, and am wisely advising you to save your tears for Tuesday. smile

Surtur
There will be no tears here. Beers? Yes. Bears? Unfortunately probably not.

Time-Immemorial
I don't think if you understand. But let me repeat it for like the 100th time since you have some sort of learning disability.

If she wins, I will be laughing not crying

Surtur
Though I suppose if someone was at the Zoo or something there could be polar bears there.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
There will be no tears here. Beers? Yes. Bears? Unfortunately probably not.

He don't get it, also did you know he can't even vote in this election?

Nephthys
http://e.lvme.me/kwovcbl.jpg

Surtur
I really just wish I had a bear as a pet.

Time-Immemorial
Time to put him ignore, confirmed troll.

Nemesis X
It means that I am a kind person, and am wisely advising you to save your tears for Tuesday. smile

I'm gonna be saving mine when WWIII looms and she's the one starting it.

Surtur
Speaking of tears, you remember that one movie with Johnny Depp where the girl drank his tears? It was weird.

Nemesis X
Seriously, did nobody see this? Start the video at 7:12.

4Q714fz3Cu4

Time-Immemorial
Clinton has at least 500,000 innocent Syrians dead on her hands, people don't care.

shiv
http://www.bourbonbraintrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/market-research-stupid-voters.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/05/us/politics/jay-z-beyonce-clinton-voters.html?_r=0

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/hillary-clinton-jay-z-beyonce-big-sean-chance-the-rapper/index.html

Surtur
Poor Geraldo though:

zt3p-Qi0zjY

Time-Immemorial
Poor Rivera

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/watch-geraldo-disgusted-new-fbi-hillary-probe-loves-weiner/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=facebook.com&utm_campaign=lasmpfb

Surtur
Poor Rivera

http://clashdaily.com/2016/10/watch-geraldo-disgusted-new-fbi-hillary-probe-loves-weiner/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=facebook.com&utm_campaign=lasmpfb

y1C8C7op9LU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.