James Luceno's Twitter of Facebook Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Ant has indicated that he believes Luceno purposefully made the dates the way they were to imply that it was not Plagueis or Sidious that caused Anakin's birth.

I imagine he's as interested in getting confirmation of such as the rest of us. I'll ask him and get this issue cleared up if someone provides me with his contact information.

DarthAnt66
What? No I don't.

The date of Anakin is specified down to the very month and day. There's no ambiguity.

UCanShootMyNova
Fixed.

I imagine your as interested in getting confirmation of such as the rest of us so that you can be proven right?

DarthAnt66
Luceno would never specify on something like that, but go ahead and try.

UCanShootMyNova
I mean. You would desire such a specification though given nobody will accept your calcs on this forum besides the usual crowd. And given you think that WAS Luceno's intent.

You do think that right? You wouldn't seriously side with written text that is an evident dating error simply because it supports your bias, right Ant? smile

Beniboybling
Careful Syn, you wouldn't want to make Ant mad!

SunRazer
Yes, he might end your career.

Emperordmb
You guys act like Syn cares about making Ant mad lol.

There's something almost trollish about Syn where he revels in pushing the buttons of the top tiers.

UCanShootMyNova
Emp does have his spells. smile He lives out his dreams of grandeur on CV for the most part luckily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.