Mr Majestic vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AbelAnderson
MM has his creation sword
Both are at full power.
Blood lusted and morals off

Stoic
WB Hulk has two hands that can create a thunder clap capable of shredding planets. Blood lust on, morals off.

I put my money on WB Hulk.

h1a8
WB Hulk

Surtur
What the hell is a "creation sword" ?

StyleTime
A sword made from shards of the Creation Engine. Basically Wildstorm's plot device-y super metal. Like Adamantium or Vibranium.

krisblaze
He can take off WBH's head.

But barring a very fortunate speedblitz he is toast.

golem370
Robots dogs with adamantium biting strength couldn't bite Hulk's head off and he could possibly grow it back.

ghostman
Originally posted by Stoic
WB Hulk has two hands that can create a thunder clap capable of shredding planets. Blood lust on, morals off.

I put my money on WB Hulk. [/QUOTE

scans?

krisblaze
Originally posted by golem370
Robots dogs with adamantium biting strength couldn't bite Hulk's head off and he could possibly grow it back.

I doubt he'd grow back his head.

These adamantium dogs probably didn't have the planetcrushing force of Majestic behind their bite.

golem370
Crushing a planet? Just because he can destroy planet does not equal crush one right?

krisblaze
Originally posted by golem370
Crushing a planet? Just because he can destroy planet does not equal crush one right?

I don't think he can crush a planet with the palm of his hand, I was just using colourful language.

I meant that he could probably destroy a planet, and that his strength + the creation blades are more than enough to lop off Hulk's head.

darthgoober
Originally posted by krisblaze

These adamantium dogs probably didn't have the planetcrushing force of Majestic behind their bite.
I think Golem means that the dogs were capable of biting through adamantium, not that they were made of adamantium

krisblaze
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think Golem means that the dogs were capable of biting through adamantium, not that they were made of adamantium

Ah.

Even so.

Galan007
Majestic never carried the Creation Blades as his standard equipment; that is a common misconception. He carried the Kusar Blades, which are totally different.

That being said, they could still chop Hulk in half.

Surtur
He can take off WBH's head.

But barring a very fortunate speedblitz he is toast.

If this is true why wouldn't he speedblitz then?

carver9

He has already grown his head back before. Be quiet.

Galan007
^ Ah, yes. The showing that made absolutely no sense, lol. Wouldn't be much of a setback, though -- Majestic could decapitate Hulk, and then decapitate Banner's head when it popped out. Game over. smile

...OR he could do the logical thing, and just give Hulk the Trunks treatment right off the bat:
http://i.imgur.com/cIG86oY.gif
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3f/c7/52/3fc7524353e1870892b7155b3a5dee05.gif
http://49.media.tumblr.com/dfd97512cedbba0a51f95c4b77507504/tumblr_mji7h3CEnh1s20ivko3_500.gif
http://49.media.tumblr.com/250bd3ed02acb9e1cffa50020cd6b3bc/tumblr_mji7h3CEnh1s20ivko4_500.gif

*Just replace the ki blast with Majestic's HV. smile

StiltmanFTW
What if WBH ate the sword?

Ha. Unprepared, Galan.

Galan007
Please. The only thing Hulk eats is dick... Everyone knows this.

Take your lies elsewhere, pretender. sly

StiltmanFTW
Carver will post scans/videos soon haermm

Digi
The Creation blades are more than just durable. Imagine fashioning the Infinity Gauntlet into a sword. They would shred Hulk the **** up.

As Galan said, the Kusar blades are more logical as standard equipment. With them, this is a good fight.

Galan007
Yeah, aside from being totally indestructible(I mean that in the most literal sense), the Creation Blades render anyone they flay totally inert/immobile -- we saw this when they skewered Tao /w/ the power of the Creation Equation(ie. the power of God.) He couldn't do shit after being stabbed.

But even though the Kusar Blades don't possess those esoteric abilities, they are still sharp enough to cut Majestic just by lightly touching his skin:
http://i.imgur.com/CjfR2Wd.png

Thus they would certainly be sharp enough to slice through Hulk like a hot knife through butter -- especially when being swung by a being with Superman-level stats.

So if Majestic came into this battle bloodlusted and ready to kill Hulk, it would be over within the first few nanoseconds(yes, Majestic can and has perceived/reacted on that level.)

WBH is certainly stronger, though. So IF Majestic allowed things to get physical, he'd get ragdolled.

Surtur
In other words Majestic needs to literally WANT to die in order to lose this fight.

Surtur
He's gonna stab Hulk in his stupid green face.

carver9
Hulk stomps

Galan007
A bloodlusted Majestic(as specified in the OP) is going to use his speed/strength/equipment to its most lethal right out of the gate.

So unless you can show me a scan of Hulk operating by the nanosecond, he literally has NO way to counter getting diced into tiny pieces before you can say "smash." smile

StyleTime
I agree with Galan's assessment overall, but I still maintain that the Creation Blades screwed with Tao because of the source of his powers. Nemesis and Majestic have been impaled with the blades and moved around just fine.

In a forum fight, don't see how Hulk avoids getting diced though.

Galan007
Originally posted by StyleTime
but I still maintain that the Creation Blades screwed with Tao because of the source of his powers. Entirely possible. thumb up

Stoic
So both are blood lusted out of the gate, which also means the WB Hulk at his most powerful would also be able to thunderclap the moment that the fight began. On Earth he KO'd Loeb Force Rulk with far less force than he would if he were at the height of his power during HOTM. Whoever succeeds in doing whatever first wins this. Like I said, I put my money on WB Hulk.

carver9
Hulk was sliced cleaned through his arm. From one side to the other and he healed it instantly. I wish Majestic luck in a battle of this magnitude.

abhilegend
Majestros wins.

Surtur
So both are blood lusted out of the gate, which also means the WB Hulk at his most powerful would also be able to thunderclap the moment that the fight began. On Earth he KO'd Loeb Force Rulk with far less force than he would if he were at the height of his power during HOTM. Whoever succeeds in doing whatever first wins this. Like I said, I put my money on WB Hulk.

You really didn't explain how Hulk thunderclaps before Majestic blitzes him. Since if they are both bloodlusted then Maj is going to use his speed the second the fight begins and he reacts and moves at far quicker speeds.

DarkSaint85
Apparently, WBH can clap at nanosecond speeds.

Carver, scans.

Surtur
Hulk gets so angry just time and space warp around him. We all thought in that one Marvel race this "Buried Alien" was a reference to Barry Allen. Nope, it was just Hulk.

DarkSaint85
When Hulk is happy and he knows it, he can clap so quickly he's actually still angry when he claps.

Dareangel
all this clapping argument reminded me of this song

hXVmvvRSsLY

Dareangel
for some odd reason, i cant get hulk clapping without using hands(if you know what i mean) out of my head ...help fear

DarkSaint85
Never fear, DS is here.

http://orig13.deviantart.net/6a80/f/2011/329/e/9/avengers_booty_ass_emble_by_kevinbolk-d4hb4xl.jpg

Dareangel
ROFL laughing they left out black widows ass... sure who needs to see hers right?

Galan007
Originally posted by Surtur
Since if they are both bloodlusted then Maj is going to use his speed the second the fight begins and he reacts and moves at far quicker speeds. Indeed...

http://i.imgur.com/HcNplIM.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
You really didn't explain how Hulk thunderclaps before Majestic blitzes him. Since if they are both bloodlusted then Maj is going to use his speed the second the fight begins and he reacts and moves at far quicker speeds.

I didn't think that I had to explain it. The Hulk's stats all increase with his level of strength. A far weaker Hulk than the one being used in this thread hit Sentry precisely on the chin as he flew in to blitz him. During HOTM, Red She Hulk and the Hulk jumped towards each other and punched each other at speeds equal to or greater than the speed at which Majestic would be flying. The question here is how fast they were actually moving in order to create the damage that they did. This means that without a doubt, that HOTM Hulk is more than capable of reacting to those kinds of speeds. One thunder clap as I said from the start is all that would be needed. These two aren't remotely in the same strength or physical class.

Galan007
Wow. I was unaware that Hulk possesses > nanosecond-level speed, because he was able to sock Sentry in the face. Learn something new every day...

http://i.imgur.com/2y63v59.gif

DarkSaint85
Shut it Galan.

I was able to react to a baseball flying at me just the other day.

Darksaint = nanosecond clapping, confirmed.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shut it Galan.

Darksaint = nanosecond clapping, confirmed. http://i.imgur.com/6ReA02P.gif

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shut it Galan.

Darksaint = nanosecond clapping, confirmed.

Footage or it didn't happen.

Originally posted by Galan007
Wow. I was unaware that Hulk possesses > nanosecond-level speed, because he was able to sock Sentry in the face. Learn something new every day...

http://i.imgur.com/2y63v59.gif

It shouldn't take too much to come to the realization that just being able to punch someone moving as fast as the Red She Hulk while moving at the speeds that they were meant that WB Hulk was able to react in the nanosecond range. Or are we going to attempt the clown routine instead or simply accepting that he was capable of doing that on panel? The Sentry feat was simply just one example of him in a far weaker state doing that which you didn't think of before posting that Majestic would fly over and dice him up. You didn't bother to consider that yes the Hulk in this thread would clap and turn Majestic to dust. Instead you went with the if they got physical majestic would be ragdolled, which is also selling the hulk short. WB Hulk would kill him. Red She Hulk was stronger than Majestic, and cut him with a sword enchanted by Odin, and it didn't look like she was holding back.

Galan007
Holy shit. You're serious. none

So the scene when Shulk and WBH leap at one another signifies a nanosecond-level speed feat, iyo? Lol, care to back that up with any sort of legitimate evidence at all, or are you just going full-carver and pretending your opinion = canon?

*Rhetorical question, btw. I know for a fact that you cannot back up this...'logic'...with anything other than personal conjecture. thumb up

Stoic
Holy shit. You're serious. none

So the scene when Shulk and WBH leap at one another signifies a nanosecond-level speed feat, iyo? Lol, care to back that up with any sort of legitimate evidence at all, or are you just going full-carver and pretending your opinion = canon?

*Rhetorical question, btw. I know for a fact that you cannot back up this...'logic'...with anything other than personal conjecture. thumb up

Because although relativistic mass really does not exist, most comic book writers believe that speed equals mass. This is what the Flash's infamous Infinite Mass Punch comes from. What happened when the Hulk, and the Red She Hulk collided was as much a strength feat, as it was a speed feat, unless you want to say that they weren't actually traveling at a great velocity? Since in my opinion they were moving that fast and when they collided the planet below them exploded indicating both speed, and strength of arms.

Because of the speed that they were traveling if they were not capable of reacting, neither of them would have been able to punch each other, which was not the case. Insulting Carver won't actually make your argument any better. It actually just makes you look pompous, in a arrogant way. So, since we know that the Hulk at lower levels has reacted to a blitz from characters as fast as majestic, and that he did it at a much weaker level, we know that at a far greater level, that he would be able to easily react to a character of Majestic's speed level taking into consideration the starting distance.

To hammer this idea further into your head, it was actually stated that the Hulk's healing factor, as well as his durability spiked with his strength. Thus, it would not be hard for anyone to realize or it shouldn't be hard at least, for anyone to come to the realization that a stronger hulk would be able to leap at a faster rate of speed, since it is actually the strength of his legs that propel him at these crazy speeds. So as underhanded as you may want to become over this issue, I think that it would be wise, to first think about what it is that I am saying before insulting my intelligence once again.

In my opinion, World Breaker Hulk would react on time. He would thunder clap, and this would kill Majestic. Red She Hulk cut the Hulk with an enchanted sword. it did not kill him. He healed instantly from it. Wolverine took note that it was more difficult to cut the Hulk. Mind you this was when the hulk was drastically less powerful than he was when he was in the Dark Dimension. Could Wolverines claws cut Majestic's thumb like what was seen when he cut it with his sword? I don't see any reason why it should not. Once again, WB Hulk's durability spiked well above what it was when Wolverine was rendered nearly brain dead when he fought against the Green Scar. I'm sure that we don't have to argue that the Green Scar was the exact same Hulk that we refer to as WW Hulk.

ghostman
Because although relativistic mass really does not exist, most comic book writers believe that speed equals mass. This is what the Flash's infamous Infinite Mass Punch comes from. What happened when the Hulk, and the Red She Hulk collided was as much a strength feat, as it was a speed feat, unless you want to say that they weren't actually traveling at a great velocity? Since in my opinion they were moving that fast and when they collided the planet below them exploded indicating both speed, and strength of arms.

Because of the speed that they were traveling if they were not capable of reacting, neither of them would have been able to punch each other, which was not the case. Insulting Carver won't actually make your argument any better. It actually just makes you look pompous, in a arrogant way. So, since we know that the Hulk at lower levels has reacted to a blitz from characters as fast as majestic, and that he did it at a much weaker level, we know that at a far greater level, that he would be able to easily react to a character of Majestic's speed level taking into consideration the starting distance.

To hammer this idea further into your head, it was actually stated that the Hulk's healing factor, as well as his durability spiked with his strength. Thus, it would not be hard for anyone to realize or it shouldn't be hard at least, for anyone to come to the realization that a stronger hulk would be able to leap at a faster rate of speed, since it is actually the strength of his legs that propel him at these crazy speeds. So as underhanded as you may want to become over this issue, I think that it would be wise, to first think about what it is that I am saying before insulting my intelligence once again.

In my opinion, World Breaker Hulk would react on time. He would thunder clap, and this would kill Majestic. Red She Hulk cut the Hulk with an enchanted sword. it did not kill him. He healed instantly from it. Wolverine took note that it was more difficult to cut the Hulk. Mind you this was when the hulk was drastically less powerful than he was when he was in the Dark Dimension. Could Wolverines claws cut Majestic's thumb like what was seen when he cut it with his sword? I don't see any reason why it should not. Once again, WB Hulk's durability spiked well above what it was when Wolverine was rendered nearly brain dead when he fought against the Green Scar. I'm sure that we don't have to argue that the Green Scar was the exact same Hulk that we refer to as WW Hulk.

oh my god

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gifhttp://oi68.tinypic.com/2h5vali.jpg

Galan007
Yeeeah.

I don't even think I have seen even carver himself try to seriously argue that Hulk has nanosecond-level speed. I'm speechless. none

Not only is Hulk a high-end brick, but he's evidently a high-end speedster as well. Amazeballs. thumb up

RealityWarper
Majestic isn't faster in combat than Hulk.

He can run or fly faster but that's all. Period with the nonsenses.

Stoic
Yeeeah.

I don't even think I have seen even carver himself try to seriously argue that Hulk has nanosecond-level speed. I'm speechless. none

Not only is Hulk a high-end brick, but he's evidently a high-end speedster as well. Amazeballs. thumb up

Yeah well we all have our opinions right? Sentry proves it. What you stated did not even begin to disprove what I wrote. If a baseball player hits a ball moving at 113 MPH which is quite a feat by normal human standards, that particular baseball player can prove that he or she can react to those speeds. Neither Sentry or Red She Hulk was moving slow when the Hulk hit them square. This isn't hard stuff to realize. I gave you proof that World Breaker Hulk could actually hit Majestic, and you say nope not going to happen as if Majestic is impossible to hit. It would be far easier for the Hulk to thunder clap in terms of hit percentages, than it would be for Majestic to fly on in and use a sword that may or may not actually kill him. i base the last part on the idea on Red She Hulk being stronger than Majestic is, when she attempted to cut WB Hulk in half but failed to do so with an enchanted blade.

This isn't really something that I need to continue stating when there is on panel proof that proves my argument. There you go again with the condescending horseshit. The Hulk was and should have been easily considered a speedster in terms of his jumping speed.

wuleecat
I heard that the Hulk might have some high-end Magic feats we haven't heard about too, tucked away in his raggedy purple trousers. Doctor Strange is nervous.

Seriously, does anyone have an actual scan of Hulk performing at Majestic/Superman/ Gladiator - speeds ? (By 'performing' I mean 'clapping') I know I am probably out of touch but did he get an upgrade or something? I thought he was just really, really, really strong.

Galan007
Except Majestic can, and has, operated by the nanosecond on panel... In a battle no less. I posted the scan already. No opinions required... He actually DID IT.

This Hulk-wank that desperately tries to paint him as an upper-echelon speedster is absolutely ridicu....

...You know what, I'll just stop. I feel like 'logic' has no place here. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by RealityWarper

This wasn't something that i stated. I said that the Hulk has reacted to people flying as fast as Majestic can fly, and has done so several times. Not that he can move as fast as Majestic can in combat. The Hulk has and can use his thunder clap to easily stop Majestic. At least this particular Hulk can.

Stoic
This collision caused major destruction.

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/11121/111213429/5092940-3536051049-50912.jpg

Sentry really doesn't look like he was moving slow here. Or does he?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111139434/3693991-7929098399-Hulk-.jpg

My reasoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdXw-GQ2jy8

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Majestros has displayed superior combat speed on numerous occasions.

h1a8
Hulk is indeed fast. I agree with that. But there are MANY levels of superspeed. Most speedsters aren't moving at ftl speeds when Hulk hits them. Sentry could have been moving up to 1000 times faster than a bullet when WWH hit him. But that's still a far cry from nanosecond reactions.

So it's faulty to equate superspeed with unlimited speed. Spider-Man is fast but never nanosecond fast. Hulk is fast, maybe even microsecond fast (which is generous), but nanosecond fast is 1000 times faster.

Anyway, characters need to accelerate from rest to achieve a certain speed. From 500m away, how soon can Majestic get to Hulk if he's starting from rest? How soon can Hulk thunderclap? Will Majestic rush Hulk with full speed right off the bat? Will Hulk attempt to thunderclap right off the bat? Can the sword hurt Hulk significantly? These are important questions.

Idk who wins. If Hulk hits Majestic then it is over. If those swords can cut through Hulk like butter then Majestic can win if he manages to dice Hulk in time. Interesting fight I say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.