11 Times the Establishment confirmed Hillarys Corruption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
Also I'm not saying this next article confirms anything shady was going on..but it's interesting. Probably nothing though.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clintons-charity-confirms-qatars-dollar1-million-gift-while-she-was-at-state-dept/ar-AAjUIia?li=BBnb7Kz

Time-Immemorial
Have you noticed how liberals dont care. They wanted Sanders who was not controlled by the special interests and lobbyists, so instead of Trump, they voted for Clintonlaughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Have you noticed how liberals dont care. They wanted Sanders who was not controlled by the special interests and lobbyists, so instead of Trump, they voted for Clintonlaughing out loud

Have you seen this?

at2iwcQNNlY

Keep in mind this is hearsay, but still interesting.

Time-Immemorial
Yea I watched it live

Stigma
Only 11?

dadudemon
Talked to an older gent at the gym, yesterday evening. He's very similar to Robtard in his political positions and is a true "centrist." He thinks Trump is a racist, sexist, douche-nugget just like I do. But he he went of for 10-15 minutes about how shitty/corrupt/Hillary is.

He dislikes them both. He had an interesting thought: only with someone like Hillary running would we ever consider Trump as the "best option." I agree. Next to Hillary, Trump doesn't look so bad. Put him next to a good democratic candidate and Trump looks like the piece of shit he is.

Anyway, don't underestimate the older voters. Some of them are every bit as informed as anyone you meet.

As for this thread...most of us here already know about all 11 of those things. I honestly don't think that some of the people saying they will vote for Hillary are actually going to do it...they just say that to troll.

Stigma
Originally posted by dadudemon
He thinks Trump is a racist, sexist, douche-nugget just like I am. eek!

He had an interesting thought: only with someone like Hillary running would we ever consider Trump as the "best option." I agree.
thumb up

Surtur
Talked to an older gent at the gym, yesterday evening. He's very similar to Robtard in his political positions and is a true "centrist." He thinks Trump is a racist, sexist, douche-nugget just like I am. But he he went of for 10-15 minutes about how shitty/corrupt/Hillary is.

He dislikes them both. He had an interesting thought: only with someone like Hillary running would we ever consider Trump as the "best option." I agree. Next to Hillary, Trump doesn't look so bad. Put him next to a good democratic candidate and Trump looks like the piece of shit he is.

Anyway, don't underestimate the older voters. Some of them are every bit as informed as anyone you meet.

As for this thread...most of us here already know about all 11 of those things. I honestly don't think that some of the people saying they will vote for Hillary are actually going to do it...they just say that to troll.

This guy is tapping into what I have been saying: like Trump or hate him, we need to recognize how the f*ck this guy has gotten as far as he did. Especially when there were so many more "safe" alternatives to Trump.

The staunchest Hilary supporter should be DISTURBED that Trump even stood a chance against her.

This election isn't about Trump, it's about the yearning for change.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stigma
eek!

I ****ed up. Mistakes were made. laughing

That's what I get for texting while posting.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
This guy is tapping into what I have been saying: like Trump or hate him, we need to recognize how the f*ck this guy has gotten as far as he did. Especially when there were so many more "safe" alternatives to Trump.

The staunchest Hilary supporter should be DISTURBED that Trump even stood a chance against her.

This election isn't about Trump, it's about the yearning for change.

I remember that one time I argued with Time Immemorial about Trump and term limits. I was surprised that Trump wanted term limits. Why didn't I see that on the news (I don't watch it) or read about it? Why did I have to google search and search through a few things to find it?

Media doesn't want to get away from their cozy Political Establishment. Having to work for their insiders ever 4-10 years might make their lives harder.

Surtur
If it were up to me I would make it so you can only be president once, just once. No re-election at all. Why? Because then they are more likely to make decisions based on what is best and not based on if it might hurt their chances at re-election.

I'd be open to extending a term from 4 to 6 years, as long as it's only a single term.

Stigma
If it were up to me I would make it so you can only be president once, just once. No re-election at all. Why? Because then they are more likely to make decisions based on what is best and not based on if it might hurt their chances at re-election.

I'd be open to extending a term from 4 to 6 years, as long as it's only a single term.
TBH I'd support that idea. Seems reasonable.

dadudemon

Sounds great. Another similar proposal makes it to where you cannot run for president while an incumbent. But I like your idea even more.

Originally posted by Stigma
TBH I'd support that idea. Seems reasonable.

Yup. thumb up

BackFire
Talked to an older gent at the gym, yesterday evening. He's very similar to Robtard in his political positions and is a true "centrist." He thinks Trump is a racist, sexist, douche-nugget just like I do. But he he went of for 10-15 minutes about how shitty/corrupt/Hillary is.

I've said a number of times, though maybe not on this site, that I think if Trump was running against Obama, Trump would probably lose by 15+ points. On the flip side, I think it's also true that if Clinton were running against a decent republican candidate she'd be losing pretty badly as well. I think Rubio, Kasich, or Bush would probably all beat her. Trump and her both lucked out in who they are running against, they're each running against probably the only candidate they can conceivably beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.