Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
I dunno man, that email could be referencing ANYONE, no way to know for sure it's Obama.

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
I wonder if Angela Merkel dreamt of open borders too?

If she did, what do you think Angela dreams about these days?

Surtur
Lol.

NcbElUsLBNo

That is BRUTALLY painful to watch. "Hold up, hold up, hold up". He's like f*cking Navi from Zelda.

Time-Immemorial
He can't even control his own crowd.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He can't even control his own crowd.

My question is why is he out campaigning for Hilary Clinton? That's not one of his presidential duties.

Time-Immemorial
Cause Trump will put him and Hillary in jail when he finds out everything they have done

Surtur
He also points to the guy and says "he not doing nothing". Wait, I thought this man went to Harvard?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
My question is why is he out campaigning for Hilary Clinton? That's not one of his presidential duties.

It's not unheard of for a leaving president to endorse and campaign for his(soon to be her) party's nominee. Clinton did for Gore. Bush Jr was going to do so for McCain, but the party made him ease up do to Bush's unpopularity at the time. Even the Right's poster-boy did it:

"I'm going to work as hard as I can to make Vice President George Bush the next president of the United States," - Ronald Reagan circa 1988

Raisen
I agree about the campaign thing. What about the cover up rob

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
It's not unheard of for a leaving president to endorse and campaign for his(soon to be her) party's nominee. Clinton did for Gore. Bush Jr was going to do so for McCain, but the party made him ease up do to Bush's unpopularity at the time. Even the Right's poster-boy did it:

"I'm going to work as hard as I can to make Vice President George Bush the next president of the United States," - Ronald Reagan circa 1988

Okay so nothing you actually just said answered my question. It tells me this isn't the first time it has happened, but I'm wondering why any sitting president would be out campaigning for someone else, especially in a nation so worried about parties both outside and inside the country influencing the election. I think the president should be focused on running the country. If I was an adult during the Reagan administration I'd have similar feelings.

I'm also curious what you feel about what these emails have shown about Obama in terms of them talking about having to "clean up" stuff after he claimed he didn't know about the server.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.