Who will win the election?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
With only three days until the general election, who do you think will win, and how close do you think it will be (both in the popular vote and electoral college)? Vote and give reasons below!

Time-Immemorial
You know it's impossible to guess who will win

Surtur
No matter who wins, the people lose. That is what we need to take away from this election.

Time-Immemorial
Predicting who will win is like saying the election is rigged. Wait...

MythLord
Logically, Hillary should win. mmm

Ursumeles
I actually voted Trump.
My stomatch says so.

Stigma
Trump. Possibly 5 percent advantage.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Logically, Hillary should win. mmm
> Logic
> Politic
> KEK

Surtur
Yeah but politics and logic do not mix. That's like drinking pop rocks with coke!

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
Logically, Hillary should win. mmm She already has Pennsylvania and Colorado in the bag in terms of swing states, after that she only needs Florida to win.

Surtur
Originally posted by |King Joker|
She already has Pennsylvania and Colorado in the bag in terms of swing states, after that she only needs Florida to win.

Yeah, but I heard on the radio that she is doing n awful lot of campaigning in Pennsylvania, which must have meant she is kinda worried, right? Since isn't that a traditionally democratic state?

Stigma
Originally posted by Ursumeles

> KEK
Indeed.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but I heard on the radio that she is doing n awful lot of campaigning in Pennsylvania, which must have meant she is kinda worried, right? Since isn't that a traditionally democratic state? It's technically a swing state but hasn't swung Republican since '88. As of right now she has an average of a 2.4 lead over Trump, but honestly it just reflects how terrible of a candidate she is that Trump is that close. There's a very unlikely chance Trump will take PA though, tbh. Guess she's just playing it safe.

Flyattractor
So just remember that when you Vote in this Poll it legally counts as your vote for Prez 2016. So yes. EVERYBODY VOTE FOR HILLDAWG NOW! Take next Tuesday off. Good Job LEFTISTS!

Stigma
It's technically a swing state but hasn't swung Republican since '88. As of right now she has an average of a 2.4 lead over Trump, but honestly it just reflects how terrible of a candidate she is that Trump is that close. There's a very unlikely chance Trump will take PA though, tbh. Guess she's just playing it safe.
From yesterday:

Pennsylvania Poll Shows Tie Between Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/04/pennsylvania-poll-trump-level-clinton/

Time-Immemorial
I see more red then blue in those polls on 538

Stigma
If I were just to go by my gut feeling, which often is correct, I'd say Trump wins Pennsylvania this election.

Time-Immemorial
He has to win either Michigan, Wisconsin, or PA.

Or have a major upset in another state that isn't even on the radar right now.

If it comes to 269-269, he will in in the House.

He has a very very narrow path to win, thats just the way it is.

Stigma
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He has to win either Michigan, Wisconsin, or PA.

Or have a major upset in another state that isn't even on the radar right now.
My colleague is actually from Michigan. He is a Democrat, but he said that he is worried cos it seems from what his relatives tell him that Michigan might be swinging slightly into the direction of Trump.

He said something along the lines: "it is almost unprecedented that even some of my liberal friends will be voting for Trump".

EDIT: He also said that he's not voting this election (and he was to vote for Hillary). So there is some hope thumb up

aalyasecura95
clinton landslide because of her ground game and because people will see her as stable and safe candidate on the election day.

Surtur
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
clinton landslide because of her ground game and because people will see her as stable and safe candidate on the election day.

I guess stupid people would confuse corruption with stability, yes.

Stigma
clinton landslide because of her ground game
By Hillary's "ground game" you mean her sliding down after the seizures? stick out tongue

because people will see her as stable and safe candidate on the election day.
Nah. "The change" candidate always wins in similar cultural and political conditions that the US now undergoes.

Nemesis X
Say what people will about Donald's potty mouth, at least he's not the one provoking a country with the most military manpower & nukes.

Time-Immemorial
^^that unfortunately does not register with liberals

Surtur

Who knows? Maybe between today and the election Trump will literally rape the ENTIRE country of Russia somehow.

Time-Immemorial
I guess stupid people would confuse corruption with stability, yes.

What stability is he talking about? She can't even make it up and down stairs stable..

Stigma
Who knows? Maybe between today and the election Trump will literally rape the ENTIRE country of Russia somehow.
One can only hope....

Nemesis X

It will once the drafting programs get revived.

Time-Immemorial
They will blame Trump or Bush tho, the will say it was trumps fault for Russian aggression, this is how stupid these people are.

Beniboybling
With only three days until the general election, who do you think will win, and how close do you think it will be (both in the popular vote and electoral college)? Vote and give reasons below! No one. smile

Surtur
They will blame Trump or Bush tho, the will say it was trumps fault for Russian aggression, this is how stupid these people are.

Yeah, but one time Trump saw a 10 yr. old girl and said he'd be dating her in 10 years.

Beniboybling
How long ago was that? She might be legal now.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Say what people will about Donald's potty mouth, at least he's not the one provoking a country with the most military manpower & nukes. Yeah, he's sucking their dick instead. Not much better.

BackFire
I think Clinton will win by around 3% nationwide. I think she'll get around 300 electoral votes, possibly 320 or so.

Will be interesting to see what becomes more powerful on election day - Clinton's superior ground game and get out the vote machine, or the superior enthusiasm among Trump supporters.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
How long ago was that? She might be legal now.

Even if she's not legal, who cares? Trump has the number of a good rape lawyer. By which I mean he has Hilary's phone number. She probably gave it to him when she was attending his wedding.

|King Joker|
If Trump wins, I do not want to hear millennials / minorities complaining if they didn't vote.

Surtur
If Trump wins, I do not want to hear millennials / minorities complaining if they didn't vote.

We have a sure fire way to distract them though. If Trump wins we just start talking about how boys need to use the boys bathroom. Their little millenial heads will explode.

Plus if any zombies are nearby: free brains. Everybody wins.

Nemesis X
Yeah, he's sucking their dick instead. Not much better.

How is wanting to get along with somebody automatically make them a puppet? I don't know if you know this but the FBI investigated the connection between Trump and the Russians. THERE WASN'T.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
I think Clinton will win by around 3% nationwide. I think she'll get around 300 electoral votes, possibly 320 or so.

Will be interesting to see what becomes more powerful on election day - Clinton's superior ground game and get out the vote machine, or the superior enthusiasm among Trump supporters.

Well she has something going for her: her corruption stat is at least +20, while Trump is only at like a +5.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nemesis X
How is wanting to get along with somebody automatically make them a puppet? I don't know if you know this but the FBI investigated the connection between Trump and the Russians. THERE WASN'T. I'm more referring to Trump's verbal blow jobs to Putin (i.e. his praise towards him).

Also, can you specify Hillary's provocations toward Russia?

Surtur
I'm more referring to Trump's verbal blow jobs to Putin (i.e. his praise towards him).

Why would she want to provoke them?

I mean okay, pop quiz: do you want to buy uranium from a douchebag? No, you wanna buy your uranium from a decent person. You want to buy your uranium from someone you get along with.

Nemesis X

She's always pointing fingers in Russia's direction every time an email gets leaked. Not to mention wanting to put a no fly zone over Syria where it's currently occupied by the Russian airforce. A no fly zone would mean if something enters your air space, you blow it out of the sky. Bernie, Obama, army generals, and even Donald say that's a bad idea.

carthage
Hilary

Because Trump has run a pisspoor campaign, had financial support withheld from major Right wing donors/groups, had a split RNC to aide him at best, and has little to no ground game when it comes to get out the vote efforts

In comparison to Hillary who is the establishment choice and has millions from banks, corporations, and stupid voters

Time-Immemorial
I'm more referring to Trump's verbal blow jobs to Putin (i.e. his praise towards him).

Have you heard Obamas verbals to Iran?

Surtur
At least his being the first black president really improved race relations in this country. Plus he kept his word with Obamacare. What else can we ask of this king of kings?

Time-Immemorial
He praised Iran, Chavez, Castro while at the same time chastising Britain for leaving the EU.

Surtur
He praised Iran, Chavez, Castro while at the same time chastising Britain for leaving the EU.

At least he has done a lot to bring notice to Chicago and all the problems we have here with crime and stuff.

Time-Immemorial
At least he has done a lot to bring notice to Chicago and all the problems we have here with crime and stuff.

And you wonder why he isn't moving back?

Surtur
But hey we're going to have some Obama library here or some shit. Yet they don't want to have a Star Wars museum? Friggin people.

Time-Immemorial
True

Time-Immemorial
Obama was on TV encouraging illegal immigrants to vote under the cover of anonymity that you won't be deported if you vote.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=47386

Further proof they rigged the electionx

Beniboybling
Even if she's not legal, who cares? Trump has the number of a good rape lawyer. By which I mean he has Hilary's phone number. She probably gave it to him when she was attending his wedding. lmao

BackFire
Originally posted by Exactly
Which is more likely to vote red, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Virginia or Wisconin?

Michigan and Pennsylvania are both probably equally as likely to go republican, though it's unlikely in both cases, Clinton has had a consistent lead in both of those states.

To put it in perspective, it's much more likely for Hillary to win Florida, NC, Ohio or even Arizona than Trump winning any of those states.

BackFire
Well, I disagree with Hillary likely to win red states but with Michigan and and Penn, their problem is mostly the big cities voting democrat. Idk if Detroit and Philly can sway them so much. VA and Wi are more cuckold states Imo.

I'm simply looking at 538's chances here. According to them, Arizona is slightly more likely to go dem than Michigan or Penn is to go to Trump.

BackFire
Well, there is your problem. 538 is anti-Trump porpoganda. Nate Silver hates Trump and constantly predicted he would be out of the race. They also predicted Indianna and Michigan to go for Hillary by 20 points

......they went to Bernie.

538 is being much more favorable to Trump than other predictor sites, showing his chances of winning to be about 35%, other sites show him at below 20%, so they aren't anti Trump, they are interested in being as accurate as possible. They just look at polling and run simulations based on that polling.

They've gotten some wrong, but they are usually pretty on the nose when it comes to these things, I think they are still the most accurate predictor site around.

cdtm
Clinton. Because it's rigged.

BackFire
They are anti Trump based on my points you dodged to address.

So what if other sites are more bullshit than them? Your notion of "accuracy" is more 538 scared of losing credibility when Trump wins. The polls target democrat voters bet, Trump is a shit load more popular than Clinton.

This election is not like any other. Most of America thought it would be a case of Jeb losing to Hill cos you European now. Or something similar. ..

I didn't dodge? I said they get stuff wrong sometimes, Trump was one of those things. All predictors get things wrong sometimes, that's why they are predictors and not fortune tellers. Just because they were wrong about Trump in the primaries doesn't mean they are wrong now.

This election is unique, that is why Nate Silver himself has said that it's harder to predict, because of the potential for the secret Trump vote that may or may not exist. And the changing demographics. Polling is harder now than it's ever been. But they're still the best way to gauge what's going to happen.

Some of the polls lean Dem, some lean repub, that's just their nature. That's why the best thing to do instead of looking at individual polls is to look at aggregates of them, which do support what I said. Arizona is about as close as Penn or Michigan. I don't think any of them will flip, but the odds are what I said.

Kurk
I wouldn't bet money on either of them, but right now I'm predicting Trump.

The Ellimist
Predicting who will win is like saying the election is rigged. Wait...

...or it's like saying that there's this concept called probability. Statistical polling models have historically been incredibly accurate, with PEC getting the exact electoral margin for Obama in 2012. That seems more precise than Stigma's "gut feeling" (lol).

Ignoring the people like TI and Stigma who reject the validity of mathematics or something, the simple answer to the question is that Hillary is more likely to win the election than not - that's what every remotely credible model has concluded. Some models (.i.e. Sam Wang's) give far higher certainties than others (.i.e. Nate Silver's), but they all project a Clinton victory. I tend to lean towards Sam's.

Time-Immemorial
I wonder if you tried this in real life with someone. I wonder what would happen. My prediction is you would end up looking like a b-itch with your teeth on the floor.

The Ellimist
I wonder if you tried this in real life with someone. I wonder what would happen. My prediction is you would end up looking like a b-itch with your teeth on the floor.

Lol, you literally went on the Star Wars vs. forum to spam insults against people like Nephys, and now you're complaining about "baiting"?

EDIT: hey, well you completely edited your post again, as usual.

In either case, you're welcome to respond to my argument instead of whining about it.

Time-Immemorial
Now your friends with Neph, interesting, he always embarrasses you in sw debates.

|King Joker|
ONE MORE DAY CAST YOUR VOTES IN THE POLL

Btw, has anyone here participated in early voting?

BackFire
I have. I voted like 3 weeks ago. Voted for Clinton.

carthage
Nope.

Both candidates are pieces of shit.

Emperordmb
I feel sorry for both candidates... but not nearly as sorry as I feel for America after this election.

krisblaze
Originally posted by BackFire
I have. I voted like 3 weeks ago. Voted for Clinton.

There's something unsettling about leatherface voting for Clinton.

Stigma
Originally posted by krisblaze
thumb up

There's something unsettling about voting for Clinton. Period. big grin

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze

Exactly, who knew Leatherface was one of those half retarded serial killers?

Surtur
It would be great if Trump won, but at this point with the FBI announcement, people are predictably using that as an excuse to ignore the wikileaks and stuff like that.

Which hey I suppose if I was a Hilary supporter I'd pull the same tactic.

You know, someone who was paranoid might think that Hilary intended for this outcome all along.

LordofBrooklyn
Trump wins and the second Civil War begins Wednesday.

The "Reverse Wilder effect"(tm) will be in effect.

Robtard
How much?

Badabing
Me on Wednesday morning after I find out who won the election: "Dear God, how did we elect this person?"

jaden101
Originally posted by Badabing
Me on Wednesday morning after I find out who won the election: "Dear God, how did we elect this person?"

Because people are idiots.

cdtm
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Trump wins and the second Civil War begins Wednesday.

The "Reverse Wilder effect"(tm) will be in effect.

Or, Trump wins, puts up Trump Towers in every state with government money, gets everyone employed and happy, and becomes the best president (And worst conservative) in US history. wink

Zack M
nQy4LPT0_og

jinXed by JaNx
Figured i'd come here with help on the important questions.

Should i smoke more weed?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Robtard
How much?

Trump wins by the closest margin in Presidential election history.

quanchi112
Trump wins by the closest margin in Presidential election history. What would you like to bet ?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
What would you like to bet ?

Your wretched soul!!!

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zack M
nQy4LPT0_og I love the ominous music lol

quanchi112
Your wretched soul!!! You won't end up betting anything because you're a gutless coward.

Surtur
You won't end up betting anything because you're a gutless coward.

Would you bet your life savings that he is a gutless coward?

quanchi112
Would you bet your life savings that he is a gutless coward? I asked him to bet anything he won't. That's what a coward does. You screaming for life savings is another moronic thing to say. You make a happen of saying stupid things.

Surtur
I asked him to bet anything he won't. That's what a coward does. You screaming for life savings is another moronic thing to say. You make a happen of saying stupid things.

Well I certainly wouldn't want to make a happen of that, tell us more!

BTW, spelling that utterly wrong totally didn't destroy your entire point of calling me stupid, so do not worry.

quanchi112
Well I certainly wouldn't want to make a happen of that, tell us more!

BTW, spelling that utterly wrong totally didn't destroy your entire point of calling me stupid, so do not worry. Spelling what utterly wrong ? Are you ok ? You seem really down on the election and the results aren't even in yet. Hillary got you down ?

laughing out loud

Surtur
Spelling what utterly wrong ? Are you ok ? You seem really down on the election and the results aren't even in yet. Hillary got you down ?

laughing out loud

Oh man this is awesome. Continue posting! I'm sure sooner or later you will realize what you did wrong.

quanchi112
Oh man this is awesome. Continue posting! I'm sure sooner or later you will realize what you did wrong. This is an online message board I don't let these things bother me. Just get out and vote. You have no faith whatsoever in trump despite his boasting.

Surtur
This is an online message board I don't let these things bother me. Just get out and vote. You have no faith whatsoever in trump despite his boasting.

Bwahaha, yeah, I thought so.

quanchi112
Bwahaha, yeah, I thought so. Weird thing to say.

Surtur
Weird thing to say.

I guess I just have a happen of saying weird things.

quanchi112
I guess I just have a happen of saying weird things. K.

dadudemon
http://cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2016/11/08/e1e1c37d-400b-4dc7-83dd-e832cdca593d/resize/620x/7412f8adf427851db648aa6ce55a7995/2016-11-08t134825z-1107606723-d1beulqvfdaa-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-clinton.jpg

"Nothing to see, here, in this thread. Let's move along."

Bashar Teg
well, this sure got weird.

Bashar Teg
i liked it for the added effect of him looking up at the quote in bewilderment.

Bashar Teg
great, now i look like Captain Random, again.

LordofBrooklyn
I asked him to bet anything he won't. That's what a coward does. You screaming for life savings is another moronic thing to say. You make a happen of saying stupid things.

You're THE AVATAR OF COWARDICE across all comic book messageboards.

I routinely bet here at KMC.

You are simply unworthy.

quanchi112
You're THE AVATAR OF COWARDICE across all comic book messageboards.

I routinely bet here at KMC.

You are simply unworthy. Lets bet something then. You make a claim and then don't follow through that's what cowards do.

Surtur
Seriously what is it with people on this forum and betting?

Bashar Teg
Seriously what is it with people on this forum and betting?

i'll bet any amount of money that they'll never honor their bets.

Surtur
I wonder how many people on this forum just plain aren't allowed inside certain casino's anymore.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'll bet any amount of money that they'll never honor their bets.

WATCH YOURSELF!!!

I've honored EVERY bet I've made here at KMC including self-exile!

Bashar Teg
I wonder how many people on this forum just plain aren't allowed inside certain casino's anymore.

casinos only blacklist you if you win too much and are thus suspected of cheating. that and pooping on the blackjack table, but i swear that dealer was cheating.

Surtur
I have a friend who took a poop on his ex's kitchen floor.

Impediment
I did my part by staying home and play Modern Warfare Remastered and masturbating on the Internet to shameful pornography.

Astner
Originally posted by Impediment
I did my part by staying home and play Modern Warfare Remastered and masturbating on the Internet to shameful pornography.
VR training for World War III. http://r23.imgfast.net/users/2815/26/76/74/smiles/736120395.png

ArtificialGlory
I sort of kinda wanna marry you.

carthage

Impediment
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I sort of kinda wanna marry you.

Can you cook?

ArtificialGlory
Can you cook?
No.
EDIT: Microwaving stuff doesn't count as cooking, right?

Impediment
No.
EDIT: Microwaving stuff doesn't count as cooking, right?

Eh. Microwave and oral is fine.

carthage
If he wins. Lol.

Impediment
Who wants to do an election bet? My money is on Trump and if you think that Clinton the **** will win, bet me.

Money or degrading photo? Who's in?

carthage
I aint betting because I dont ****ing know, lol

Earlier today I was thinking Hillary, I didn't know he'd be winning Florida, possibly Michigan, and other close races.

ArtificialGlory
Eh. Microwave and oral is fine. love

AsbestosFlaygon
I bet about $1500 for Trump. Easy money

ArtificialGlory
Who wants to do an election bet? My money is on Trump and if you think that Clinton the **** will win, bet me.

Money or degrading photo? Who's in?
How much/how degrading?

Impediment
How much/how degrading?

$20 or PG-13 photo.

ArtificialGlory
$20 or PG-13 photo.
20$ sounds reasonable. It's on!

Impediment
Clinton just won CA.

Time-Immemorial
Clinton just won CA.

And?

Impediment
And?

CA is kinda the deal maker/breaker.

DarthAnt66
NYT reporting 98% chance of Trump victory.

Time-Immemorial

Not this time. She already won it and its Trump 254-209

ares834

No, not really. Clinton was always guaranteed to win CA.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Trump slaughterfest

ArtificialGlory
20$ sounds reasonable. It's on!
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/883/622/d2e.png

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Trump slaughterfest

The Virginia gov pardoned 60,000 felons one day ago, and she barley won Virginialaughing out loud

Surtur
The VERY FIRST article I saw today when I got up was "What Hilary's loss says about women in politics"

Lmao.

I hope someone had a camera on Bill Maher when the results were announced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.