Marka Ragnos vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Ursumeles
Vader sweeps, but Ragnos could may take a few rounds in Force-only.

DarthDuelist9
Vader, way to powerful and skilled.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Vader sweeps

darthbane77
Vader wins.

carthage
Vader guts the featless Sith

Azronger
Vader takes sabers. Ragnos takes Force. Not sure about all-out.

Deronn_solo
Vader all around.

UCanShootMyNova
How do you guys generally perceive the "most powerful of the powerful" quote? I don't think it applies outside his own era honestly.

Trocity
Yeah, pretty sure it just means the Sith Empire of his time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How do you guys generally perceive the "most powerful of the powerful" quote? I don't think it applies outside his own era honestly. It means he's better then powerhouses such as Tulak Hord, Karness Murr, and Ajunta Pall, at the very least.

UCanShootMyNova
Why?

Jmanghan
Why? Because you just straight up pointed out why.

They came before Ragnos, and therefore, him being the most powerful of the most powerful, is above them.

The Merchant
Depends if you think Ragnos scales from certain people like Hord or Nihilus. If he scales just from Hord it'd be a good fight but Vader should win.

DarthAnt66
Equals.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Because you just straight up pointed out why.

They came before Ragnos, and therefore, him being the most powerful of the most powerful, is above them.

I said of his era. Like, when he was alive.

Jmanghan
I said of his era. Like, when he was alive. Why would it be when he was alive?

Thats a cop-out and you know it.

UCanShootMyNova
Because it doesn't specify most powerful in history or most powerful of his time. It just mentions that he was the most powerful of the most powerful which makes sense given he was the Dark Lord of the Sith while alive.

Look I really don't care about his standing. I'm just looking at what the quote could mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.