Anakin Skywalker needs more Credit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Some of the people on the Facebook SW pages underrate Anakin SKywalker something fierce. So I'd like to ask for quotes making testament to Anakin's power and ability. Quotes, scans, anything and everything. Also, this would probably be a half decent break away from everybody yelling at each other about the TOR era/characters for a little while.

SunRazer
You saw my thread for Anakin, lol.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
You saw my thread for Anakin, lol. I don't recall. Not saying you're lying, just that I don't remember is all.

SunRazer
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-best-of-anakin-skywalker-rots-a-legends-respec-1832774/

Just a month ago, you traded several posts with me on how you didn't believe a word of the accolades. And now you're running back begging for those accolades.

darthbane77
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-best-of-anakin-skywalker-rots-a-legends-respec-1832774/

Just a month ago, you traded several posts with me on how you didn't believe a word of the accolades. And now you're running back begging for those accolades. My opinions of Anakin have changed somewhat since then. Not to the extent that I think Anakin is, let's say, an equal to Yoda; but I now have him placed much higher than I did before. No need to start sounding like an ass.

SunRazer
I'm not trying to sound like an ass. If anything, I'm pleased that you place him much higher than before.

Although I am surprised that you completely forgot about that blog. And I'm more surprised that your opinion's shifted so radically, which is what my last comment was about (sorry if it sounded overly "pompous"wink. What did cause this shift in mindset?

darthbane77
I'm not trying to sound like an ass. If anything, I'm pleased that you place him much higher than before.

Although I am surprised that you completely forgot about that blog. Sorry, I mistook the "tone" of your comments. Yeah, I had a debate on Facebook with Ant about whether Vader or Anakin was the superior of the two. Now I have ROTS Anakin on par with ROTJ Vader, considerably higher than before.

SunRazer
It's alright. And you're on your way to ranking Anakin above Vader smile

darthbane77
thumb up

The Merchant
Yeah people think Anakin at his strongest is immediately below ROTS Suit Vader lmfao.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by The Merchant
Yeah people think Anakin at his strongest is immediately below ROTS Suit Vader lmfao.

Suit = More Powerful stick out tongue

Kurk
More credit for whining like a baby? His feats are so contradicting as he has to rile himself up first with emotions; otherwise he can't fight. One day he can defeat Dooku, the other he can lose to Hondo the pirate. Pathetic

Nephthys
Anakin deserves to get all his limbs cut off and set on fire.

GM Yoda
Originally posted by Kurk
More credit for whining like a baby? His feats are so contradicting as he has to rile himself up first with emotions; otherwise he can't fight. One day he can defeat Dooku, the other he can lose to Hondo the pirate. Pathetic

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Suit = More Powerful stick out tongue His mobility is quite worse so more powerful doesn't make his other deficiencies suddenly disappear. I'd take Darth Vader pre suit over that slow suit any day of the week. I'm right you're wrong. It pretty much explains our interactions over the years.

Zenwolf

Except he didn't lose..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Except he didn't lose.. He was at Ventress' mercy along with Kenobi. The guy is an emotional wreck. Petty much a running theme in the pissant's life.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was at Ventress' mercy along with Kenobi. The guy is an emotional wreck. Petty much a running theme in the pissant's life.

Ok I don't care? Post has nothing to do about that.

quanchi112
Ok I don't care? Post has nothing to do about that. So you don't deny his ultimate point. he was held captive along with Kenobi, Dooku, and Anakin. Very low point for these three.

Zenwolf
So you don't deny his ultimate point. he was held captive along with Kenobi, Dooku, and Anakin. Very low point for these three.

No because my post had nothing to do with that.

quanchi112
No because my post had nothing to do with that. So him saying lose to Hondo the pirate while your response was he didn't lose. Care to be a little more specific then since you can't articulate your points very well.

UCanShootMyNova
Not on this site.

Rebel95
Anakin above Vader smile
Ugh

Darth Thor
Except he didn't lose..

Yep in fact he won. And Hondo ran away.

But don't let that little fact stop the Anakin/Vader haters from trolling away.

Kurk
Yep in fact he won. And Hondo ran away.

But don't let that little fact stop the Anakin/Vader haters from trolling away.
Can't believe you suck Anakin's dick as hard as you do Thor

UCanShootMyNova
Can't believe the forum sucks his dick as hard as they do.

quanchi112
Can't believe you suck Anakin's dick as hard as you do Thor D. Thor likes to ride him.

Darth Thor
Can't believe you suck Anakin's dick as hard as you do Thor

Anakin kills Dooku then bangs Padme. What a guy.

quanchi112
Anakin kills Dooku then bangs Padme. What a guy. Anakin burned while his gf died after having babies due to their shitty dad killing role model. You think this is to be applauded. He was a failure so obviously you identify with him.

Kurk
Anakin burned while his gf died after having babies due to their shitty dad killing role model. You think this is to be applauded. He was a failure so obviously you identify with him.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/10/51/8d1051abf38e1762d95a98c2f7151750.jpg

Darth Thor
He banged his hottie loads and loads. She died, it happens.

At least he went on to become the most Iconic on screen villain ever. So powerful that Maul's afraid to face him.

Compare that to NUKhan who gets spanked by Spock then put back on Ice laughing out loud NUKhan who took a fairly iconic on screen villain and made him rather forgettable laughing out loud

Now that's a Burn Kurk!

quanchi112
He banged his hottie loads and loads. She died, it happens.

At least he went on to become the most Iconic on screen villain ever. So powerful that Maul's afraid to face him.

Compare that to NUKhan who gets spanked by Spock then put back on Ice laughing out loud NUKhan who took a fairly iconic on screen villain and made him rather forgettable laughing out loud

Now that's a Burn Kurk! Whi else had died due to lack of willpower after giving childbirth due to the fathers pathetic actions ??

Subjective, he is lame as ****. Continue to drool like the masses. Maul is better than he is. Quicker, smarter, etc.

Spock got his ass kicked by Khan. Context. Khan was rated by vulture as better than original Khan. Again subjective but you don't care for the Kelvin timeline you prefer the shitty Trek from the prime timeline.

No, you're an idiot spouting off topic nonsense because you're upset Anakin's girl died due to shame over his ass. He ended up being a burn victim and living as a slave to the emperor. Oh what a life!!!!

relentless1
credits are no good here

Emperordmb
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.