Skywalker's vs Protags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Skywalker
* Anakin Skywalker(RotS)
* Luke Skywalker(RotJ)
* Cade Skywalker(Legacy: War)
* Jaina Solo(FotJ)

Protags
* Emperor's Wrath II(SOR)
* Darth Nox(SOR)
* Barsen'thor(SOR)
* Outlander(KoftFE)

Rules
* In character, but serious
* Fight takes place on Ayers Rock
* Starting distance: 10m

Rounds
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

The Ellimist
Skywalkers butcher.

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Skywalkers butcher.

yes

Anakin and Luke are enough. wink

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
yes

Anakin and Luke are enough. wink
Wht about Anakin and Cade?
Or Anakin and Jaina? smile

MythLord
Anakin is enough. smile

Ursumeles
Neph is gonna kill you smile

MythLord
Or die trying.

Azronger
Skywalkers butcher.

UCanShootMyNova
It's a pretty close fight. I'd go Skywalkers.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
It's a pretty close fight. I'd go Outlanders.
Who the fugg are the Outlanders? smile
Also, why do you think do the Protags win?

Trocity
Skywalkers butcher.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Who the fugg are the Outlanders? smile
Also, why do you think do the Protags win?

An error.

carthage
Skywalker clan stomps

Ursumeles
An error.
Why do the protags win?

UCanShootMyNova
Why do the protags win?

Scroll up.

Ursumeles
Ah, okay. I've thought Outlanders, because the Outlander is a protag, lel.

UCanShootMyNova
Yep.

Ursumeles
Smart boy smile

Emperordmb
Not sure, Anakin's the MVP, but Cade might be the weak link.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Not sure, Anakin's the MVP, but Cade might be the weak link.
Nah.
Jaina should be > all, bar maybe the Outlander, as well.

Tondemonai
Skywalkers take sabers, then Protags stomp in Force, and take all-out.

In Force-only, Anakin and Outlander probably goes nowhere fast, given that HoT's held his own against far superior Force users. Luke doesn't have the feats by this point to handle 'Thor. Cade gets wrecked via sorcery from Nox, and Jaina probably beats Wrath, but quickly loses to Nox's sorcery.

For all-out, Anakin and Outlander go at it for a while, they'll probably finish their fight last. Wrath can likely hold his own against Jaina for a short while, but inevitably loses. Nox slaves Cade with sorcery again, then goes and helps Wrath, meanwhile 'Thor beats Luke via their Force gap, then gives Outlander a hand with Anakin.

MythLord
How is Cade the weak link, DMB?

ares834
Yikes.

Skywalkers butcher.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Skywalkers take sabers, then Protags stomp in Force, and take all-out.

In Force-only, Anakin and Outlander probably goes nowhere fast, given that HoT's held his own against far superior Force users. Luke doesn't have the feats by this point to handle 'Thor. Cade gets wrecked via sorcery from Nox, and Jaina probably beats Wrath, but quickly loses to Nox's sorcery.

For all-out, Anakin and Outlander go at it for a while, they'll probably finish their fight last. Wrath can likely hold his own against Jaina for a short while, but inevitably loses. Nox slaves Cade with sorcery again, then goes and helps Wrath, meanwhile 'Thor beats Luke via their Force gap, then gives Outlander a hand with Anakin.
The Outlander don't lasts that long against a serious Anakin, when Dooku couldn't.
The Nox beats Nox part is alos something I disagree with, but Zoltan is better for destroy that "argument" smile

Tondemonai
You seem to hold the Protags very low

Ursumeles
Depends about your definition of low. All of them are Sub-Dooku, imo.

Tondemonai
Who do you have them on-par with?

Ursumeles
Wrath- TCW Maul
'Thor- relative high force wise, likely above Maul. Sub-Cade. Not sure where to rank him saber wise
Nox- same
HoT- around Maul+ as duelist, not sure where to rank him force wise

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
You seem to hold the Protags very low

And you seem to lick their balls dry...or c-unts.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Tbf he has Outlander beneath Maul as an overall combatant. That is underrating him.

Ursumeles
Tbf he has Outlander beneath Maul as an overall combatant. That is underrating him.
Since when have I him Sub-Maul?

UCanShootMyNova
Noice Sharukz.

Tondemonai
That's a fair placement for Wrath.
Saber-wise I surmise that 'Thor and Nox are Grand Inquisitor level at the very least, but I'd wager somewhere more like TPM Kenobi is fair.
Force-wise I have 'Thor approaching Dooku. When ignoring sorcery, I have Nox closer to Dooku than Caedus, but generally in that range. When considering sorcery, I'd put her on-par with Caedus.
HoTlander is stated to be the strongest of the order, so that puts him above 'Thor. I'd wager right now he's still not equal with Dooku (without drawing on Valkorion's power), but not hugely far off. With Valkorion amp he's likely about on par with Dooku, if not superior

Ursumeles
Nah, tbh, they should be solidly above TPM Kenobi, holistically.

Tondemonai
That's what I figure, too, but they don't have any feats or hype, but if we take the "inquisitors are as deadly with a lightsaber as they are with the Force" quote at face value, they're probably around RotS Kenobi level, but I don't buy that

Tondemonai

Perhaps that's true for Nox, but then maybe not

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 solidly.

S_W_LeGenD
Depends about your definition of low. All of them are Sub-Dooku, imo.
laughing out loud

SunRazer
There'll be another mass grave for TOR after this fight.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
There'll be another mass grave for TOR after this fight.
Is this a joke?

Sheevites achieved nothing in following debates:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t635736.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t635850.html

Your kind find common ground in following:

1. Excuses
2. Overlooking evidence
3. Dismissing sources
4. Denial

Emperordmb
Originally posted by MythLord
How is Cade the weak link, DMB?
He just doesn't strike me as being as powerful a Force combatant as Nox or Barsen'thor, and HOT and the Emperor's Wrath have overcome more powerful combative Force wielders than Cade and seem to be greater duelists (keep in mind, unlike some, I really don't see or believe in any parity between Cade and Krayt as duelists).

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Is this a joke?

Sheevites achieved nothing in following debates:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t635736.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t635850.html

Your kind find common ground in following:

1. Excuses
2. Overlooking evidence
3. Dismissing sources
4. Denial

I could say the same of you and nearly every debate. The OP's premises were absolutely destroyed in both threads, by the way. But of course you'd maintain that they were right - being, you know, TORy threads and all.

Anyways, the others don't even consider me a Sheevite.

cs_zoltan
Keep in mind, unlike some, I really don't see or believe in any parity between Cade and Krayt as duelists.

Then what do you call it when character X fights character Y for roughly 2 minutes inconclusively?

Emperordmb
Then what do you call it when character X fights character Y for roughly 2 minutes inconclusively?
Considering Krayt had parasites eating him from the inside out and needed Cade alive to heal him and was also trying to taunt him back to the dark side... I don't take that fight as a sign of parity. And if you're referring to the second time, they clashed blades like once in that duel.

cs_zoltan
I am talking about the second time. And no, they fought for a long time off screen.

Nephthys

Ahsoka vs the 5th Bro?

MythLord
He just doesn't strike me as being as powerful a Force combatant as Nox or Barsen'thor,

Based on what?

and HOT and the Emperor's Wrath have overcome more powerful combative Force wielders than Cade and seem to be greater duelists (keep in mind, unlike some, I really don't see or believe in any parity between Cade and Krayt as duelists).

Who? I mean, I know HoT fought Vitiate's weakened host, but that host didn't even abuse telekinesis, just TP, lightning and then summoned a barrier. And why would you say they're the greater duelists?

Beniboybling
He just doesn't strike me as being as powerful a Force combatant as Nox or Barsen'thor, and HOT and the Emperor's Wrath have overcome more powerful combative Force wielders than Cade and seem to be greater duelists (keep in mind, unlike some, I really don't see or believe in any parity between Cade and Krayt as duelists). no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.