How would you assassinate Luke Skywalker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
How would you assassinate Legends Luke at his peak? You're a high ranking moff in the imperial remnant with effectively unlimited resources, but no force users. This is post Abeloth but assume Luke is fully healed.

Azronger
You don't.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
You don't.
This.

Or...
mmm
You manipulate a Yuuzhan Vong, let Luke fall in love with her and let her assinate him while he is sleeping.

The Ellimist
I think precog still works on Vong.

Ursumeles
Damn.
Then nuke Corusant, while he is sleeping.

MythLord
Who would wanna assassinate that cinnamon roll?

Also, precog doesn't work on Vong, as per Jedi vs. Sith, IIRC.

Kurk
.50 Barrett M82

DarthAnt66
Darth Caedus said it would be easy to assassinate himself by using a sniper droid from miles away.

So I'd wager ten sniper droids from miles away would do the trick for Luke Skywalker.

TenebrousWay
Kindly ask him to commit suicide.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Caedus said it would be easy to assassinate himself by using a sniper droid from miles away.

So I'd wager ten sniper droids from miles away would do the trick for Luke Skywalker.
Now that you say it, Ant...mmm

I think it would be much easier to assinate Luke in LotF, than in any decent book thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Kindly ask him to commit suicide.
LMAO

UCanShootMyNova
Ysalamiri, manipulation and snipers.

Surtur
I hear car accidents are his weakness.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Ysalamiri
Luke can still use the force, when they near him, iirc

Darth Abonis
Put a bomb in his lightsaber.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Luke can still use the force, when they near him, iirc

???

That shouldn't be possible given how they work.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
???

That shouldn't be possible given how they work.
I know. He still can, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
So dumb.

Ursumeles
I am not sure if I remember wrong, tho, lmao.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
How would you assassinate Legends Luke at his peak?

Ask Hillary. She can even make it look like suicide.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ask Hillary. She can even make it look like suicide.

Oh shit. Noice one big boi.

Ursumeles
LMAO

@Syn I searched, and Ellimist said that. Ask him after a source. Anyway, IIRC, argumentation wasn't hindered by Ysalamris. So, Luke still pwns smile

UCanShootMyNova
Augmentation's not the main issue. His precognition is.

Azronger

Ursumeles
Nice, thank you thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Source? Because LotF: Invincible made it clear that the Confederation send like thousands of assassins after him and they all failed miserably.

TenebrousWay
Caedus is retarded.

relentless1
set a trap around his sister and when he springs it, kill him

Fated Xtasy
Honestly?

I'd hone my skills to be at his level.

Capture Leia and Ben.

Wear him down with Fodder and hope he gets injured.

Be on a nexus thats exclusively Dark Sided(like Malachor)

Have fodder come in and take him while I heal if needed.

Dun Moch him about Vader and Sheev, his dead waifu and nephew(u)

Use conventional weapons like Sonic Mines or disorienting weapons to catch him off guard

Have his attention split between keeping his family save and a city by holding the battle there.

Have Cognus or Nyell's force suppression ability

Honestly i would still probably lose lmao

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Have Cognus or Nyell's force suppression ability

Tbh on a note, this is a rather underrated and underused ability that could have seen use a lot more.

I dunno, I felt it would have also make Force Users think more outside the box if their abilities were being suppressed, but not totally striped away from them.

Surtur
If you are a high ranking Imperial officer with unlimited resources couldn't you just bombard his location from orbit with lasers?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Surtur
If you are a high ranking Imperial officer with unlimited resources couldn't you just bombard his location from orbit with lasers?

Yeah.

Emperordmb
If I'm allowed to seek Abeloth's planet and abuse the shit out of the Font of Power... that's totally what I would do.

Surtur
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yeah.

I'm just reminded of this scene from KOTOR:

FpN4wl74CuE

Fated Xtasy

Such a lack of imagination. erm

Surtur
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Such a lack of imagination. erm

It seems like the best way to guarantee you kill him though.

cs_zoltan
It seems like the best way to guarantee you kill him though.

I could see Luke surviving that. His far inferior Vader survived a sith superweapon going off on top of him, as well as the biggest weapon factory exploding on his ass.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I could see Luke surviving that. His far inferior Vader survived a sith superweapon going off on top of him, as well as the biggest weapon factory exploding on his ass.

Not Legends, since were talking about Legends here. stick out tongue Though Vader also has survived a lot there too.

Plus bombardment with multiple explosions from an ISD that can destroy a planet's crust in a matter of hours is far different than two lone explosions that only occur once.

Nephthys
Wait until he's asleep and orbitally bombard the building.

Ursumeles
Travel back in time, and kill him when Kenobi isn't there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Travel back in time, and kill him when Kenobi isn't there. This isn't a trek these clowns can't travel back in time. Pull yourself together.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
This isn't a trek these clowns can't travel back in time. Pull yourself together.

There actually is time travel. Not machine based, but still it is a thing and has been done.

Not saying it's an argument here, all I'm saying time travel is in and has been done in Star Wars.

quanchi112
There actually is time travel. Not machine based, but still it is a thing and has been done. When in canon ?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
When in canon ?

I was obviously referring to Legends, since...well were discussing a Legends thread with the Imperial Remnant and GM Luke Skywalker.

Not that it's an argument here, cause most of the time travel one needs to be a Force User, others are regarding hyperdrive malfunctions and all that.

Just saying it has been done within the SWU.

quanchi112
I was obviously referring to Legends, since...well were discussing a Legends thread with the Imperial Remnant and GM Luke Skywalker.

Not that it's an argument here, cause most of the time travel one needs to be a Force User, others are regarding hyperdrive malfunctions and all that.

Just saying it has been done within the SWU. Ok well nothing recognized which is my point. Trek does it in continuity but Wars doesn't.

Surtur
I would send him a telegram informing him that his mother literally just gave up on life rather than take care of him. Hopefully he'll commit suicide maybe.

Zenwolf
I would send him a telegram informing him that his mother literally just gave up on life rather than take care of him. Hopefully he'll commit suicide maybe.

Why would he really care that much? He never knew her. His Aunt and Uncle were the ones that raised and took care of him.

Surtur
Why would he really care that much? He never knew her. His Aunt and Uncle were the ones that raised and took care of him.

He cared about Darth Vader who not only didn't take care of him or raise him, but who was also literally a serial killer.

Zenwolf
He cared about Darth Vader who not only didn't take care of him or raise him, but who was also literally a serial killer.

Yeah but see, he still got to know his father, even if he was a Sith Lord. His mother was dead when he was born, so he couldn't have gotten to know her at all.

Surtur
Yeah but see, he still got to know his father, even if he was a Sith Lord. His mother was dead.

If by "got to know him" you mean he tried to murder or capture him every single time he saw him, okay.

Zenwolf
If by "got to know him" you mean he tried to murder or capture him every single time he saw him, okay.

Also from Obi-Wan yeah.

The point being anyway, don't think he'd commit suicide over learning that the person who was his mother died rather then raise him....when he never knew her and was raised by his Aunt and Uncle.

Surtur
Also from Obi-Wan yeah.

All Obi Wan told him was that he was a good pilot. Luke and Vader's longest conversation consisted of:

Luke-You're not evil
Vader-Pretty sure I'm evil
Luke-No
Vader-Yep, probably.

You do know I was kidding right?

Zenwolf
All Obi Wan told him was that he was a good pilot. Luke and Vader's longest conversation consisted of:

Luke-You're not evil
Vader-Pretty sure I'm evil
Luke-No
Vader-Yep, probably.

You do know I was kidding right?

/Shrug

Hey some people can take things serious here.

Surtur
I understand, I've done that same thing in the past. But yeah, I just thought the whole "she has lost the will to live" was such a lame thing for when Padme died.

It would have been more emotional if Anakin actually did end up causing her life threatening injuries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.