Dr. Strange vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FOX Silver Surfer vs. Eye of Agamotto Stephen

Who wins?

Impediment
SS was embarrassingly depowered in RotSS.

I'm watching DS tonight and then I'll comment.

Estacado
SS.

Mr Doctor wasnt too impressive without the Eye.

Best he can hope for is the "Loop trick" wouldnt call that a win though...

Henry_Pym
Surfer can probably separate the eye from Strange, after that he casually stomps.

quanchi112
Strange wins.

FrothByte
The Eye doesn't really give Strange any offensive capabilities. He can move time to an extent but he doesn't just do it on the fly. He can do his time loop trick, but then that would just mean he'll suffer many defeats.

In the end, the Dr. Strange we saw in the movie was very new to his powers and could barely defeat minions. SS will obliterate him.

Darth Thor
Yeah strange needs more offensive powers. And his shields need a little more coverage if he's to go toe to toe with the big boys.

I'm sure he will eventually, but he's not the Sorcerer Supreme yet.

FrothByte
Right now I'm not even sure he can take on Captain America. I mean, offensively, all he's really done is make some weapons and shields and fight melee. He can open portals with his ring and fly with his cape, but those are more powers of the objects he wields. I don't recall him reality bending yet. His most powerful feat so far IMO was in the mid credits scene.

Darth Thor
^ He could probably BFR Cap.

NewGuy01
His shield briefly held off a blast from Dormammu, who is far more powerful than anyone else in the MCU thusfar. Based on his apple feat, he might be able to hyper-age people too...

FrothByte
Originally posted by NewGuy01
His shield briefly held off a blast from Dormammu, who is far more powerful than anyone else in the MCU thusfar. Based on his apple feat, he might be able to hyper-age people too...

We don't really have any comparison to say that Dormammu's blasts are more powerful than Vision's or Thor's or IM's full blasts for that matter. We know that Dormammu is more powerful as a whole, just not sure if his blasts were more powerful as they weren't exactly obliterating the landscape Strange was standing on.

As for hyper-aging, I agree it could work in theory. But unless we see him utilize it in battle (which he didn't even though it would really have helped him), I don't want to trust in that yet.

ares834
Surfer stomps.

quanchi112
Ye of little faith.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Estacado
SS.

Mr Doctor wasnt too impressive without the Eye.

Best he can hope for is the "Loop trick" wouldnt call that a win though... If he gets killed by Surfer it's a forum win

Lestov16
Strange would get crushed by Surfer. I'd be surprised if Ancient One could take him. Dormammu probably could though.

TheLordofMurder
Strange is still new to his powers...

We gotta see what he can do once he's mastered what he can potentially do...

At current, there are a whole lot of peeps that would beat him (and that includes Surfer)...

apex_pretador
Surfer, very easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.