Arcann gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Prime Arcann runs a gauntlet. All out, health/stamina restored after each fight. Each combatant is in their prime.

1. Kit Fisto
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Ahsoka Tano
4. Darth Maul
5. Obi Wan
6. CW Anakin
7. Count Dooku
8. Starkiller
9. Mace Windu
10 Darth Vader

Ursumeles

DarthDuelist9

UCanShootMyNova

What is this order?

Emperordmb
He can definitely take 1-7 but stops at 8

Ziggystardust
Stops at 6

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He can definitely take 7
Nope.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Stops at 6

thumb up

TenebrousWay
Sub Kit Fisto at most.

DarthAnt66
7 or 8.

Rebel95
Stops at 6
lol my bad

EDIT: added 6

DarthAnt66
What season of CW Anakin?

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Rebel95
lol my bad

EDIT: added 6

Still stops at 6.

Ursumeles
S6 Anakin is already >= Dooku.

UCanShootMyNova
... No, he's not.

Ursumeles
That's why he was winning their fight...

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
... No, he's not.

Te chosen one can't just catch a break from you, can he Syn?

The relationship between Dooku and Anakin from the beginning of the series is pretty fluid, with close fights filling the void. At a certain point, Anakin does become his equal in combat, by season 6, superior.

UCanShootMyNova
Te chosen one can't just catch a break from you, can he Syn?

The relationship between Dooku and Anakin from the beginning of the series is pretty fluid, with close fights filling the void. At a certain point, Anakin does become his equal in combat, by season 6, superior.

Dooku is his clear superior until the very end. At that point he's at most his equal and probably a bit below given the time gap between then and Dark Disciple where he was stalemating him.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
7 or 8.

Total Warrior
Do you remember the good old times when people thought Arcann could beat Vader? Why has everyone changed their mind now?

cs_zoltan
No one sane thought that.

UCanShootMyNova
Who were the people who thought that that don't think it now? Skillz?

Tondemonai
8 or 9. I could see him making it via his crazy Force defenses saving him from 'Killer.

UCanShootMyNova
It really depends on how much Valkorian was weakened. Since we can't know we have to measure it by the power of the lightning which doesn't exceed the destructive capacity Starkiller is capable of generating. And you know I don't discriminate against SWTOR chars Tond.

DarthAnt66
What has Killer even done with lightning?

UCanShootMyNova
Destroyed a shielded Star Destroyer by overcharging a cannon.

Rebel95
What season of CW Anakin?
Mid seasons when he's contending with Dooku

cs_zoltan
What has Killer even done with lightning?

Oneshotted an AT-AT and rancors and AT-STs, practically killed the Gorog with it, vaporized strom troopers and overcharged cannons significantly with it.

Deronn_solo
7 or 8.

Nephthys
Destroyed a shielded Star Destroyer by overcharging a cannon.

It was an experimental cannon.

AncientPower
Down at Vader.

MythLord
7 or 8.

Ursumeles
You think, that he has a chance of passing Tyranus?

MythLord
I don't see Dooku winning 10/10, so he can pass for a minority.

SunRazer
Arcann takes some rounds, but Tyranus beats him for a majority. I'd say that's a stop. Passing for minorities isn't really a thing in gauntlets.

Although it does depend on where in CW this iteration of Anakin is taken from. Anakin from the early part of CW unquestionably falls to Arcann short of PIS moments of realized potential, but late-game CW Anakin should definitely be beating Arcann, although it wouldn't be for 10/10 either.

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Arcann takes some rounds, but Tyranus beats him for a majority. I'd say that's a stop. Passing for minorities isn't really a thing in gauntlets.

Eh, I suppose.

Stops at 7, then.

Nephthys
Arcann is significantly stronger than Dooku. His ability to toss around the TOR protags, several of whom have Force feats rivalling Dooku's or surpassing him, indicates that he could do the same to the Count and take control of the fight.

I think Dooku would also have trouble with his unfamiliar fighting techniques.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Nephthys
It was an experimental cannon.

Please elaborate.

Nephthys
It was an experimental prototype, so we can't really scale its reaction to conventional equivalents.

UCanShootMyNova
Can you please source this claim?

Nephthys
It's in the codex of one of versions of the game, I believe. Temp can back me up on this. He asked me to find the source once and I managed to hunt down a video where it gets shown.

UCanShootMyNova
It's in the codex of one of versions of the game, I believe. Temp can back me up on this. He asked me to find the source once and I managed to hunt down a video where it gets shown.

I'm going to need the link and page number ( or section at least ) Neph.

Nephthys
Nah. Find it yourself.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm sorry Neph. That's not how things work. You don't make a claim, say there's a source to support it and then neglect to provide the source.

You know there's a quote saying that the SWTOR era is vastly inferior to the PT era in both power and skill? It's in a new Legends sourcebook that came out.

Find it yourself you filthy pigdog.

Nephthys
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Accelerator_Cannon

**** you

Ursumeles

You know there's a quote saying that the SWTOR era is vastly inferior to the PT era in both power and skill? It's in a new Legends sourcebook that came out.

"The Jedi and Sith of Star Wars: The Old Republic are vastly inferior to their heirs of the Rise of the Empire, New Jedi Order and Legacy era."
-Common sense

Zenwolf
I'm sorry Neph. That's not how things work. You don't make a claim, say there's a source to support it and then neglect to provide the source.

What new Legends sourcebook?

Nephthys
He's attempting to make a joke. Theres no source.

UCanShootMyNova
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion_Accelerator_Cannon

**** you

The article doesn't have any sources as a reference.

Nephthys
I'm going to give you 1 guess what the source is.

You'll never get it. It's a doozy alright.

UCanShootMyNova
Tell me.

Zenwolf
He's attempting to make a joke. Theres no source.

Disappointing..thought I might have missed a Sourcebook.

Nephthys
Tell me.

It's......... *drumroll*

The Force Unleashed 2. no expression

UCanShootMyNova
Video game, novel or comic.

If video game, which version.

If a specified version whereby does the information come from. Dialogue or another source?

Nephthys
Already told you.

Just concede the point, dude. Like I said, Gideon can back me up.

UCanShootMyNova
No, you didn't.

Nephthys
*checks watch* Oh dear, looks like I'm all outta ****s. Good chat.

UCanShootMyNova
A Wookieepedia article that's not even sourced is not evidence. You could have written it for all I know. You need to provide me with a scan, source or link so it can be verified. Do you not understand how providing evidence in a debate works? The burden of proof is on YOU.

UCanShootMyNova
*checks watch* Oh dear, looks like I'm all outta ****s. Good chat.

Concession accepted. Glad you admitted that Starkiller stomps Arcann. smile

Nephthys
We aren't debating, numbnuts. I informed you of something you evidently weren'ty aware of. We both know its true and I've already told you how to verify it. Whether or not you believe me doesn't matter to me.

Ursumeles
It's in the codex of one of versions of the game

UCanShootMyNova
"We both know its true"

No, we don't... There's a page about it on Wookieepedia that has no source to verify it.

"and I've already told you how to verify it."

That's news to me because what I remember you telling me is that it was from TFUII. Which btw, no shit it's from TFU2 since this is Starkiller we're discussing.

It kind of does since you haven't provided any actual evidence for your claim. Ergo the entire case of any of this mattering is dependent on belief since you chose to forgo providing any factual basis for your stance.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles

And he needs to provide the Codex link and page number or a scan of the relevant passage otherwise I won't be able to verify his claim.

Ursumeles
I agree. I just pointed out, what his "source" was.

Nephthys
I don't own the ****ing game you tool and the codex isn't online. I found it on youtube last time and I'm not looking through 50 videos just to satisfy your fanboy ass. I'm sure you must wank to all versions 5 times a night, it should be easy for you to look it up.

I told you to ask Temp. We were in this exact same position last time and I posted the proof and he dropped it.

Nephthys
http://lparchive.org/Star-Wars-The-Force-Unleashed-II/Update%2016/3-3_fusion_cannon.jpg

There. Get rekt nerd.

UCanShootMyNova
That's all I ever wanted from you Neph. For you to take responsibility for yourself and the claims you make. smile

Nephthys
Arcann skull****s him.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. He provided the power for a weapon that blasted through a Star Destroyer's shield. Arcann's never resisted something on that level. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.