Ronan vs. Iron Monger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Ronan doesn't have his infinity stone, but has his hammer

Who wins

Time-Immemorial
Which suit does he have?

KingD19
Monger only had the one suit.

SevenShackles
I think Iron Monger could man handle Ronan without the gem. I can't think of any non gem showing that even makes him a real threat when compared with how durable , strong and loaded out with weapons the Iron Monger suit was at end of film vs iron man.

Inhuman
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I think Iron Monger could man handle Ronan without the gem. I can't think of any non gem showing that even makes him a real threat when compared with how durable , strong and loaded out with weapons the Iron Monger suit was at end of film vs iron man.

Ronan with no gem was beating the crap out of Drax who was tearing security bots in half with his bare hands and survived a spaceship crashing into him head on.

TheVaultDweller
Well, Iron Monger casually busted through thick concrete floors/walls, crushed the Mark 3 armor by squeezing it (Tony's armor with arguably the best overall durability feats), and fell from low orbit without any notable damage. He also has an enormous reach advantage, plus ranged weapons.

BruceSkywalker
Stane loses

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Ronan with no gem was beating the crap out of Drax who was tearing security bots in half with his bare hands and survived a spaceship crashing into him head on.

How exactly do those security bots rank higher then Ironman's armor?

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
How exactly do those security bots rank higher then Ironman's armor?

I didnt say who wins did I? I responded to SevenShackles comment about Ronan not being a threat without the gem.

TheVaultDweller
I think Ronan is tough enough to make this a fight, at least. Certainly wouldn't be one-sided either way, IMO. I would say that Iron Monger has the edge in strength (and size, obviously), but Ronan is faster and more agile.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
I didnt say who wins did I? I responded to SevenShackles comment about Ronan not being a threat without the gem.

Calm down

Inhuman
qtired

McNasty996
Im going with Iron Monger here, I cant think of any showing without the gem that makes Ronan a threat and while he did handle Drax, Drax himself did little to impress.

Ronans best chance is to use his manueverability to keeps from Stanes reach but that wont win him anything and to attack he has to get up close which is not where he wants to be as Stane could get ahold of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.