Will Magnus Vs Psycho-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Prep for each character...

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/WM_zpsy58nuhex.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/PM_zps5ccjwe4w.jpg

Sin I AM
Mismatch?

Zack M
How?

Sin I AM
What exactly can will do? I know he's intelligent but that's it

Zack M
This is a prep battle.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
This is a prep battle.

Yea and? I read the op. Im just not sure what Will could do even with prep other than summon the metal men

Zack M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea and? I read the op. Im just not sure what Will could do even with prep other than summon the metal men

He's created Boom Tubes, Time Machines, weapons that run on thought, etc...

Sin I AM
Prep isnt a no limit catch all luv

Zack M
And? State who wins and why.

Sin I AM
And? State who wins and why.

I thought i already did. PM does....Magnus doesnt really carry around stuff that will allow him to do much with prep. You didnt state a specific prep time so i assume its the forum standard of ten minutes. I see PMs mental/emo manip trumping anything Will scrambles together

Zack M
His Metal Men has done plenty, including taking down the Justice League. That's pretty good offense.

Zack M
He's also matched wits with TO Morrow and his androids.

Sin I AM
His Metal Men has done plenty, including taking down the Justice League. That's pretty good offense.

Metal Men and Magnus arent one and the same. I wouldnt even consider them standard equip but i wouldnt argue otherwise. What can he do with such a limited prep time?

Zack M
It's standard prep, since he uses it all the time. Whenever anyone in the DCU wants something done tech wise, they go to Magnus.

Sin I AM
It's standard prep, since he uses it all the time. Whenever anyone in the DCU wants something done tech wise, they go to Magnus.

U syi haven't said what he's done

Zack M
U syi haven't said what he's done

You haven't said anything about PM, and I already gave examples of his tech.

Sin I AM
I thought i already did. PM does....Magnus doesnt really carry around stuff that will allow him to do much with prep. You didnt state a specific prep time so i assume its the forum standard of ten minutes. I see PMs mental/emo manip trumping anything Will scrambles together

Basically my whole post. All u did was mention boon tubes and metal men. That's not describing a win

Zack M
Basically my whole post. All u did was mention boon tubes and metal men. That's not describing a win

Unless PM can defeat the metal men, it most certainly could be a win. Veridium, ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.