Who could KO 8th Day Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Marvel and DC characters only

Cain stands there and takes 5 punches from any non amplified character.

Cain is bolted to the ground up to his calves. The ground is reinforced with the most durable substances in both the Marvel and DC universes. In other words, he won't budge, or be punched into outer space.

No character can be above what is considered to be elite Sky Father.

No amplifications.

No weapons, just their fists.

Can any character KO him?

apex_pretador
What about trion juggerman?

Stoic
Originally posted by apex_pretador
What about trion juggerman?

Nah. Any other character that is not linked to Cytorrak. I wanted to know if there were any characters out there capable of over powering the enchantment by physical means.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Stoic
Nah. Any other character that is not linked to Cytorrak. I wanted to know if there were any characters out there capable of over powering the enchantment by physical means. You should add that in the OP.
On topic, What about SuperMAN prime "I'll killyouto DEATH" version? I am not sure but there is a chance.

Or the MAD titan

Or Kal "I'll punch through time" kent

Or someone with power gem

Because these are the heavies hitters whp aren't above elite skyfather level.

carver9
5 unleashed punches?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
5 unleashed punches?

Yes.

Originally posted by apex_pretador
You should add that in the OP.
On topic, What about SuperMAN prime "I'll killyouto DEATH" version? I am not sure but there is a chance.

Or the MAD titan

Or Kal "I'll punch through time" kent

Or someone with power gem

Because these are the heavies hitters whp aren't above elite skyfather level.

Well I didn't think that anyone would use a Cytorrak empowered avatar against another one, so it wasn't something that I thought would come up. The punches have to come from characters that aren't amplified by outside power sources but are at max at elite Sky Father or below. Does your picks fit into that scenario? If so, do you think that they could KO him with 5 of their best punches, or even kicks? He barely took notice of what appeared to be Thor's best hit with Mjolnir.

DarkSaint85

Cain is bolted to the ground up to his calves. The ground is reinforced with the most durable substances in both the Marvel and DC universes. In other words, he won't budge, or be punched into outer space.

No amplifications.

Toonforce Lobo.

Really, because that is the only way someone can illogically KO this guy. Logically, no one under elite Skyfather can, through pure physical force, without amping.

Sin I AM
Is Cytorrak an elite Skyfather level being or is he an elder god? Its hard to determine. Also i kinda wished u hadnt limited it to non Cytorrak powered chars..because Colossus with Phoenix/Cyto enchantment non holding back "should" be able to but im using my own fanfic reasoning in that scenario and extreme powerscaling.

Maybe Destroyer? Some versions of Darkseid...WBH would definitely have him reeling but not sure about a k.o. Someone said prime but im not sure he's that strong...durable yea but strong i dunno.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Toonforce Lobo.

Really, because that is the only way someone can illogically KO this guy. Logically, no one under elite Skyfather can, through pure physical force, without amping.

Would even an elite Sky Father be able to do it? An argument can be made in the case of Thor having little to no effect on this version of Cain even with his hammer.

golem370
I think think Harald Jaekelsson might be a choice if his immunity works.

cdtm

No amplifications.

No one.

Or maybe Hulk if he can ever get strong enough to KO Cytterok himself.

apex_pretador
Yes.

Well I didn't think that anyone would use a Cytorrak empowered avatar against another one, so it wasn't something that I thought would come up. The punches have to come from characters that aren't amplified by outside power sources but are at max at elite Sky Father or below. Does your picks fit into that scenario? If so, do you think that they could KO him with 5 of their best punches, or even kicks? He barely took notice of what appeared to be Thor's best hit with Mjolnir.
Well power gem is an amplification.
And if we are making a case just by seeing his battle against Thor, I would bet Thanos KO'ing him with 5 full force hits. Thanos hits exponentially harder than Thor when non-holding back. However, I am not sure, if we also consider some older feats of Juggernaut and his "invulnerability".

And Neither of the characters I listed would be elite skyfather, let alone above.

Dareangel
i always was under the impression that juggernaut doesnt posses a full physical amunity. he is very resistant but someone with enough power can overcome it. see for example his fights vs hulk. bigger example is war hulk being able to stop, hurt and kill juggernaut. Dont forget onslaught. bishop. with that being said, we dont know if in order to overcome his durability one must be more powerful than cyttorak himself, or am i missing something? anyway i do believe guys like prime and above. top notch brawlers can do it. Prime, Kal Kent, Superman Prime, WBH

ozz81
RKT , Insane Gennis vell, Classic ION, Superman CA, SMP 1million

Galan007
Originally posted by Dareangel
with that being said, we dont know if in order to overcome his durability one must be more powerful than cyttorak himself, or am i missing something? Does one need to be more powerful than Galactus to overcome one of his Heralds? Same basic concept applies to Cyttorak/Juggernaut. thumb up

golem370
Didn't the Exemplers k'o him and Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.