Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
This game is so fun!

What do you think of it?

relentless1
sick game, a little frustrating at times but solid nonetheless

relentless1
whats your go to team?

A Team:

Phasma (leader)
Emperor
Ventress
Luminara
Bariss

Jmanghan
I don't even have 5 members on my dark side team yet.

Strongest member on my DS team is Talia.

Jmanghan
I'm trying to bulk up my Royal Guard, tho.

relentless1
royal guard is super annoying to deal with but a great asset for any team, especially if youre going to go without a healer

relentless1
emperor, rey and anakin are great for high damage output

phasma, qui gon, geonosian soldier and stormtrooper han are great for quick turns and bonus attacks for your teammates

barriss is the best healer as she can heal even through heal immunity debuffs

Jmanghan
Originally posted by relentless1
royal guard is super annoying to deal with but a great asset for any team, especially if youre going to go without a healer Not a great damage dealer, in my experience, though.

Jmanghan
Its weird that the game has HK-47, but no one else from the TOR Era.

relentless1
royal guard isn't a good damage dealer, but the fact that he automatically taunts when a teammate reaches yellow health as well as the fact that his pike stab usually stuns an opponent makes him very annoying to deal with indeed

Jmanghan
Originally posted by relentless1
royal guard isn't a good damage dealer, but the fact that he automatically taunts when a teammate reaches yellow health as well as the fact that his pike stab usually stuns an opponent makes him very annoying to deal with indeed Actually, the way I read it, it says that if the Royal Guard's health is ABOVE 50%, then he has a 50% chance to stun an enemy.

relentless1
when fighting against him it usually happens every time tho haha

Jmanghan
Yeah, I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.