Tenebrous's master vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Force battle

DarthAnt66
Revan every time.

The most powerful Jedi across 24,000 years of history isn't losing to a most-powerful-of-the-generation Sith Lord.

Deronn_solo
Revan, yeah.

JKBart
Revan murderstomps lmao

darthbane77
Revan curbs

UCanShootMyNova
Not sure.

The Ellimist
Tenebrous's master did tear a hole in the Force. mmm

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan every time.

The most powerful Jedi across 24,000 years of history isn't losing to a most-powerful-of-the-generation Sith Lord.

Who was Revan's competition, exactly?

DarthAnt66
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Revan's competition would be the strongest Jedi produced every generation across 24,000 years of history.

Assuming the Jedi Order is completely refreshed every one-hundred and fifty years, Revan would be competing with 1,600,000 Jedi.

The sheer probability that the Banite line produced four consecutive Sith Lords that topped any Jedi ever produced before it is teetering on 0.

TenebrousWay
Tenebrous' master probably takes it.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Revan's competition would be the strongest Jedi produced every generation across 24,000 years of history.

Assuming the Jedi Order is completely refreshed every one-hundred and fifty years, Revan would be competing with 160,000 Jedi.

Like...who?

Except not really, because each of those consecutive sith lords were more powerful than the last, and built on like 26 generations of successive power growths; you're assuming that their probabilities are independent of each other, when they clearly aren't.

DarthAnt66
edited 9:43 pm et

Deronn_solo
He tore a hole in the Force via unspecified means and circumstances.

A showing mastery and knowledge of the Force, but hardly combat applicable.

ChaosTheory123
Not to mention unknown in size or even a means of comparing it in magnitude to anything else I can think of *shrugs*

It's like trying to play connect the dots and only 1 dot is on the page

Ursumeles
Revan should be able to take it, yeah.

Azronger
Tenebrous' master via backwards scaling from Tenebrous.

Tondemonai
Revan steamrolls

Emperordmb
Tenebrous's master since even aside from scaling from Bane (which most of you disagree with me on the extent of due to differences in Bane placement), Tenebrous gets scaling from Ramage, who would likely beat Vader in a not too close fight.

Ziggystardust
Darth 'Ramage'. KEK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.