Darth Vader (unarmed) vs. Ventress - melee only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who wins? Legends/TCW hybrid.

EDIT: Ventress has lightsabers, Vader doesn't, no offensive Force powers.

JKBart
Do you mean:

1)
- Vader unarmed, but Force-using
- Asajj using sabers and melee, no Force attacks

2)
Both without armament

?

Zenwolf
Edit: Oh thought this was only H2H.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
Do you mean:

1)
- Vader unarmed, but Force-using
- Asajj using sabers and melee, no Force attacks

2)
Both without armament

?

Ventress has lightsabers, Vader does not.

JKBart
If they can use the Force offensively, Vader wins narrowly; dodging unarmed can't lead you too far, especially with mobility restricted, but Vader has the power to shut her down with the Force if he doesn't go for it too late.

Without the Force usage, Vader is screwed and dies 10/10.

UCanShootMyNova
If they can use the Force offensively, Vader wins narrowly; dodging unarmed can't lead you too far, especially with mobility restricted, but Vader has the power to shut her down with the Force if he doesn't go for it too late.

Emperordmb
If they can use the Force offensively, whether or not Vader or Ventress is armed becomes irrelevant because Vader throttles her regardless.

MythLord
Vader isn't Dooku; he won't be capable of dodging Asajj's strikes. I suppose he can pull off what he did against An'ya Kuro or Aurra Sing, since Asajj has been overwhelmed by superior strength despite her opponents being unarmed(Obi-Wan and Anakin) so I can definitely see Vader winning that way.

But then again, that can only get him so far. mmm Prolly Asajj.

Deronn_solo
Vader punches her head in.

UCanShootMyNova
I'll punch your head in. D:<

Deronn_solo
Ur 2 slow tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Tru. sad

*Eats celery in a depressed manner*

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Vader isn't Dooku; he won't be capable of dodging Asajj's strikes. I suppose he can pull off what he did against An'ya Kuro or Aurra Sing, since Asajj has been overwhelmed by superior strength despite her opponents being unarmed(Obi-Wan and Anakin) so I can definitely see Vader winning that way.

Beniboybling
Lol Vader folds her in half. Ventress doesn't stand a chance.

GM Yoda

ILS
I would still vouch for Vader tbh. His durability and much greater Force connection should let him beat the shit out of Ventress even if he comes away with a few scrapes or a missing arm.

Beniboybling
Vader is much faster than Ventress, I really don't see her touching him at all.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Vader is much faster than Ventress, I really don't see her touching him at all.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

quanchi112
Ventress is much quicker mobility wise. Vader is more skilled with a Lightsaber. Vader isn't a speed demon. What have people been watching all these years ?

Beniboybling
I get that your ability to absorb information fails to extend beyond sitting on your ass and staring at a screen, but in things called books and comics Vader can move quite fast.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord

Or what he did against Jedi Knight Cho'ne Bene, a Jai'kai user and Vader did that unarmed too.

Speaking of re-reading that comic now, Vader completely destroyed two Tuk'ata with 0 effort, one with one arm blocking it's charge, lifting it and then stabbing it.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol Vader folds her in half. Ventress doesn't stand a chance.
Originally posted by ILS
I would still vouch for Vader tbh. His durability and much greater Force connection should let him beat the shit out of Ventress even if he comes away with a few scrapes or a missing arm.
I could agree with these statements possibly, considering Vader's armor shrugged off that strike in ESB, and considering even as of 18 BBY he's faster than ROTS Kenobi.

The Ellimist
Faster than Obi Wan?

Ursumeles
Prolly because Olin said that Vader was the fastest he ever saw.

cs_zoltan
That refered to Vader busting a nut.

Beniboybling
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.