23 Good Reasons to Vote for Trump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Lets be honest. Most on this list....WON'T BE MISSED!

List of 23 Celebs that will Leave if Trump wins...

You say GoodBye , I say GTFO!!!

Beniboybling
And for a moment I was actually expecting 23 good reasons to vote for Trump.

How silly of me.

Flyattractor
Hey. Its worth about ANYTHING to send Miley Cyrus packing!!!!

Stigma
Bonus reason #24, immense liberal butthurt.

Surtur
I doubt Amy Schumer would move. If people don't find her funny in this country I doubt she'll have much luck elsewhere.

Flyattractor
Yes but it most be taken into account the BENEFIT of making this pack of Ass Pimples some other nations case of Ass Pimples!

I for one like my butts to be pimple free.

shiv
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3834190/Spain-celebrates-national-day-without-government.html

http://www.thelocal.es/20161027/tough-road-ahead-spain-pm-warns-before-return-to-power

http://www.thejournal.ie/spain-government-ireland-3063291-Nov2016/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/spain-to-get-government-after-10-month-political-impasse-mariano-rajoy

Celebrities talking about Spain. Are talking jive nonsense.

Surtur
Thank god Amy Schumer is going.

Flyattractor
Are they gone yet?
Are they gone yet?
Are they gone yet?
Are they gone yet
OH FOR FUDGE SAKE TELL ME THIS PILE OF SHITWIPES ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surtur
Amy Schumer will be fine, I hear Canadians love slutty fat chicks.

They just love to grab 'em by the pussy.

NemeBro
11. Spike Lee

Who? Director of Malcolm X.

Where would he move? ...Brooklyn.

If Trump wins, he'll be "moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York," he reported to Vanity Fair.

lol

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Amy Schumer will be fine, I hear Canadians love slutty fat chicks.

They just love to grab 'em by the pussy.

At least she be the one fat chick in Canada won't be needing that Rape Whistle.

Originally posted by NemeBro
11. Spike Lee

Who? Director of Malcolm X.

Where would he move? ...Brooklyn.

If Trump wins, he'll be "moving back to the republic of Brooklyn, New York," he reported to Vanity Fair.

lol

Yeah. Most of this list is a bunch of washed up has beens.

Surtur
I feel like if people want to go move to Canada then please..by all means leave.

Celebrities more than anyone else are some of the few people who could afford to easily just pick up and move to another country.

So I wonder how many will follow through and how many are full of utter shit.

This is a win win because either they leave or we get to laugh at them for not leaving. These people are so out of touch with reality it's scary, they SHOULD be frightened.

Flyattractor
I feel like if people want to go move to Canada then please..by all means leave.

Celebrities more than anyone else are some of the few people who could afford to easily just pick up and move to another country.

So I wonder how many will follow through and how many are full of utter shit.

This is a win win because either they leave or we get to laugh at them for not leaving. These people are so out of touch with reality it's scary, they SHOULD be frightened. Yeah, aint it funny that all of them when asked "Where ya gonna go" they all going to run to a country that is even more WHITE BREAD then the U.S.

Surtur
I literally had the best doctor appointment of my life today. So I'm sitting in the waiting room and they have a tv and on comes..a story about Trump meeting Obama at the White House.

This woman sitting a few rows to my right quite literally starting crying. Okay not exactly crying, no sounds of weeping..but she had tears running down her face. I was trying everything in my power not to laugh at her.

Then on the way home I almost got in a car accident. I was listening to the radio and they were playing funny clips showing how stupid liberals are and they were interviewing this woman who said she voted for Clinton. Then the guy asks her what she feels the top 3 things Hilary has done to help Americans. The woman kinda just sputters on for a few seconds and then begins talking about Hilary's healthcare and how it helped her. Except the guy kept pointing out her healthcare thing was never even enacted and..she STILL kept talking about how much the health care helped her as a child.

I almost crashed the car.

Flyattractor
I remember Bill & Hills Big Health Care Bus Tour in the 90's. It was Hilarious.

Surtur
This woman must have traveled here from a parallel universe where that health plan actually was enacted. Since somehow she really benefited from it as a kid.

I wonder if the Two Towers fell on the Earth she is from?

Flyattractor
All I wanna know is Has Miley Twerked her butt out of this country yet

Flyattractor
And its official....The Back Pedaling has begun.....

NewsFlash! Leftist Celebs LIED!!!! well duh

Lousy Lying Leftists.

Surtur

Surtur
Then someone in the comments section for the Milo article gave the following link as a reason why Lena Dunham wouldn't be allowed into Canada:

http://lenadunham.ca/

lmao.

Also I hear Jupiter has been utterly devastated at the loss of Cher.

Flyattractor
That was a very MOO-ving story Surt....

Surtur
It's one situation where getting your milk for free is really not a good thing and you would indeed rather go to the store to pay for it instead.

Flyattractor
I am sure most of the people on this list prefer to get a hot liqued squirted in their faces direct from the source.

Surtur
Though to be fair to Amy Schumer she did claim she was just joking and she is a comedian. Plus just like her comedy her joke wasn't funny at all. So that might indeed support the fact she was joking.

Flyattractor
I will only concede to the fact that Amy IS a Joke.

Surtur

Emperordmb
Honestly, for me at least, the most convincing argument for Trump winning is that I'm a democrat, and I really don't want Hillary to be the democratic incumbent next election.

Surtur
Or if you want another reason people voted for Trump, go on youtube right now and watch the latest Real Time With Bill Maher episode that aired yesterday. The entire thing is on there for free.

The type of liberals you see in that episode and how people like that act are some of the reasons people voted for Trump.

Anyone who has seen the episode will already know exactly what I'm talking about.

The episode is nearly an hour long, but even just skipping to any random part and watching for 5-10 minutes will give you an idea of what I mean.

snowdragon
Or if you want another reason people voted for Trump, go on youtube right now and watch the latest Real Time With Bill Maher episode that aired yesterday. The entire thing is on there for free.

The type of liberals you see in that episode and how people like act are some of the reasons people voted for Trump.

Anyone who has seen the episode will already know exactly what I'm talking about.

The episode is nearly an hour long, but even just skipping to any random part and watching for 5-10 minutes will give you an idea of what I mean.

I watched it on HBO last night and Maher was actually attempting to contain the anger from his guests. John legend(name change much?) last night was going to have a freakin seizure and the liberal redneck was going to poop his pants eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
I watched it on HBO last night and Maher was actually attempting to contain the anger from his guests. John legend(name change much?) last night was going to have a freakin seizure and the liberal redneck was going to poop his pants eek!

He was, but he also said a lot of delusional things. Like that the democrats need to stop being "so nice" and for them to "stop bringing a knife to a gun fight".

snowdragon
He was, but he also said a lot of delusional things. Like that the democrats need to stop being "so nice" and for them to "stop bringing a knife to a gun fight".

Which IMO Hillary did, it's not like Hillary just rolled over.

I've said this before democrats need to just find a fresh face with no significant history and run them, Oprah would wreck shit if she ran.

Surtur
I guess what bothers me now is it almost seems like people are already making some of the exact same mistakes that lead to this situation in the first place.

You see people trying to just dismiss the corruption of Hilary. They try to do it by brushing everything off with "well oh she's so bad because she had a private server!" obviously intending to mock those who had issues with Hilary. Bill Maher is one of many who did it.

The media itself might have focused a lot on the private server issue, but a lot of people that I have seen who were against her had a problem with corruption. The mere act of being ignorant enough to have a private server is NOT corruption.

So once again people want to ignore the other issues people had with her and just try to frame it all as "it was solely due to anger over a private server".

snowdragon
I think the liberal redneck laid out some info that was important. John Legend got on and (lulz) immediatly went attack mode.

It wasn't just Hillary's server, she had a hard time connecting and had to go full 90's campaign BUT Obama had changed the game and she was playing old school imo.

Hillary got the minority vote but ignored a huge swath of America that didn't care about her mssg.

Anyway its over with, I hope Trump isn't as retarded in office as when he ran his campaign.

Surtur
Plus when it comes to the specific issue of the server it seemed to me that people had less of a problem that she had it and more of an issue with all the lies she told in regards to that investigation.

Sort of like with Bill Clinton when he was president people had more of a problem with the fact he lied about what happened as opposed to merely the fact he cheated on his wife.

CPT Space Bomb
Hillary lost because she is not representing the working class anymore. Trump came in and really kinda dissed both parties, clearly didn't get along with even many Republicans.

America is once again ready for a change after Obama (as it was ready for a change before Obama). Trump promised change and promised to put America first. Whether or not he does so is a different story.

But Hilary was just going to be more of the same miserable state the working class has seen the last 12 years. We'll have to wait and see if Trump can get things goin again.

Surtur
Yep, and as I said before: some want to blame this on racism, or on white people, or on white women, or on the media, or on social media.

Or they want to dismiss it as merely "it's just because they are all so very very stupid, that is why they didn't vote for Hilary". Which again, that kind of attitude is one of the reasons people didn't vote for her in the first place.

Lena Dunham came out and said she doesn't even want to try to understand where the Trump supporters are coming from because it is "not the job of the abused to understand the abuser".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.