US 2016 election: results and discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
map with live updating:

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

also this has county-by-county breakdown:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

Astner
What the **** are you doing guys?

http://i.imgur.com/mgE49QX.png

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Robtard
Clinton is (or was at the time of this posting)slightly ahead in Florida, about 15mins ago, she was down 20%

Astner
Originally posted by Robtard
Clinton is (or was at the time of this posting)slightly ahead in Florida, about 15mins ago, she was down 20%
And now it's red again. It's going to bounce back and forth I think.

Bashar Teg
stressful game, tracking early counts. I gave that up in 2004

Astner
What the ****? 14% reporting in from Virginia and Trump is still in the lead somehow?

http://i.imgur.com/wVeKOuL.png

Robtard
I wouldn't stress until it's like 75+% reporting, it's not uncommon for districts to vote heavily one way or another, so you can see serious swings, like when Clinton was down 20% in Florida one minute and then ahead the next.

carthage
Yeah back in 2012 early counting out Romney ahead by a bit and we all know how that turned out in the end

BackFire
lol, CNN's expert analysis - "If she keeps winning where people live, she'll win"

Surtur
I'm utterly disgusted. There was a shooting at one of the polls in California, 1 person dead.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-azusa-shooting-injuries-20161108-story.html

BackFire
Sad. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the election.

Surtur
Yeah, okay so apparently it was just near the polling place according to that article. I admittedly didn't read the link really before I posted it. I had originally seen the report of this via an app on my phone and that report had said this happened at the polling station.

So I just googled the story and posted the first link I found so people could see it. That is my bad. I'm not sure which source my phone pulled the other story from.

Surtur
If Trump somehow wins do you think people will lose some trust in all these polls and stuff?

Bashar Teg
None of those states have projected winners. Can't you go derail another thread?

Astner
If Ms. Clinton wins now's a great time to invest.

http://i.imgur.com/q405yVa.png

StyleTime
Originally posted by Astner
What the ****? 14% reporting in from Virginia and Trump is still in the lead somehow?

http://i.imgur.com/wVeKOuL.png
Most of the red states so far are usually or frequently red anyway. I won't start worrying until more are in. I mean, the South and much of the midwest was automatically going to him.

AsbestosFlaygon
Trump is winning. Lol. 137 vs 104.

AsbestosFlaygon
Trump is the change from the status quo. People are starting to see that.

StyleTime

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Trump is winning. Lol. 137 vs 104. that's not how this works.

StyleTime
Why don't you want America to be great again?

AsbestosFlaygon
You know he's gonna win anyway.

AsbestosFlaygon
Can't wait for you extreme leftists to pop up and spam this forum with conspiracy theories.

Bashar Teg
It's not a football game. So anyone calling the 'score' like you just did looks like a simpleton with no understanding of the electoral process. Just wait till there's something significant ffs.

Robtard
I feel like a some people here do not understand thing one about US elections, just because Trump happens to be up 10% in a contested state, you have to consider the percentage of total votes counted

Nephthys
Clinton pulls ahead in Virginia finally.

Impediment
Trump barely won Texas. Very surprising.

Robtard
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Can't wait for you extreme leftists to pop up and spam this forum with conspiracy theories.

Because it's the "leftist" who have been spamming the forum with conspiracy theories thus far?

DarthAnt66
Trump's going to win at this rate.

Nephthys
Looks like Clinton gets Virginia and Trump gets Florida, by tiny margins for both.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Red states, districts and counties are always done first. Then Dems pull ahead through large cities, like in Virginia.

DarthAnt66
He's going to win.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

And the liberal media couldn't be happier. All they ever wanted for Christmas.

Four years of an easy target! Drama, controversy, and lots and lots of mockery.

Or that's how they see Trump.

DarthAnt66
https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/17/73/92/12/trump10.png

Swap MI and WI, but still.

|King Joker|
Hillary should have easily locked Virginia up, the fact that she's barely scraping by is ****ing pathetic.

cdtm
So, how ****ed are we?

Impediment
California is gonna be the deal maker/breaker.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Impediment
Nah. CA is already a easy win for Clinton.

Even with CA, she'll still lose at this rate.

Astner
thumb up

You should just discard all other States and go with the candidate California goes for.

AsbestosFlaygon
Trump can request for a recount if the winning margins are low enough.

DarthAnt66
Clinton is winning CA by 22 points in the polls, lol.

Impediment
You should just discard all other States and go with the candidate California goes for.

^This.

|King Joker|
We'll have Republicans controlling the executive branch, Congress, and the Supreme Court.

Robtard
Trump looks like he's taking that shithole Ohio, but Arizona looks contested, go go Latinos, say he's got to go.

AsbestosFlaygon
A living nightmare for all liberal media.

|King Joker|
Say goodbye to any progress being made with climate change, LGBT rights, reproductive rights, civil liberties in general, sensible gun control, affordable healthcare, affordable college, etc. thumb up

DarthAnt66
TRUMP 2016.

AsbestosFlaygon
CNN and MSNBC must crapping in their undies now

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Say goodbye to any progress being made with climate change, LGBT rights, reproductive rights, civil liberties in general, sensible gun control, affordable healthcare, affordable college, etc. thumb up
Hell, it's about time!

ares834
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Their still is a long way to go.

Impediment
Originally posted by ares834
Their still is a long way to go.

*There.

ares834
*There.

https://emptysuit.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/504842c.jpg

Bashar Teg
Fox news saying Clinton won Virginia

Impediment
https://emptysuit.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/504842c.jpg

LC9RP2CSfpo

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

They have no problem peddling shit and then going "oh, our bad". Just look at the claim of Clinton's indictment last week or so.

Bashar Teg
ABC as well

quanchi112
Trump looks like he's taking that shithole Ohio, but Arizona looks contested, go go Latinos, say he's got to go. Ohio matters. Clinton would have loved to have Ohio.

|King Joker|
LMFAO NEWT GINGRICH WOULD BE TRUMP'S SECRETARY OF STATE

Bashar Teg
CNN as well. Looks like she has it, or everyone's ****ing up together

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ohio matters. Clinton would have loved to have Ohio. trump had a monstrous lead. You should be ashamed of Ohio and move out.

Bashar Teg
Clinton has colorado

Astner
Yeah, now at 97% it looks like it. But the funny thing was that Trump was keeping that State red when 90% of the votes were in, despite Virginia being a blue State.

quanchi112
trump had a monstrous lead. You should be ashamed of Ohio and move out. Well, Clinton was insanely overconfident a few weeks back. Even all those msnbc analysts mocked trump and acted like he posed no real threat. Now they are noticeably shitting their pants. With the money spent on her campaign if she loses this will be a really shameful L considering the organization and other advantages her side had going in.

She's losing the popular vote as well overall so this isn't limited strictly to Ohio.

Tzeentch
Yeah, now at 97% it looks like it. But the funny thing was that Trump was keeping that State red when 90% of the votes were in, despite Virginia being a blue State. The further you get away from shithole rural states, the more cities matter.

Impediment
Clinton has colorado

Buncha weed smoking hippies.

Lestov16
Hillary won New York and my city of Syracuse, thank God. Mainly because I voted for Stein and if Trump wins I don't want people blaming me for not voting for Hillary. Luckily, she didn't need my vote. She got the electoral votes without me. I can still maintain my conscience knowing I did not vote for Hillary nor am I responsible for Trump. I can go to sleep peacefully, and wake up tomorrow for the first day of the apocalypse.

carthage
I'm just here for the ride, lol. If he wins lmao its hilarious, so many liberal tears

Astner
Originally posted by Tzeentch
The further you get away from shithole rural states, the more cities matter.
The thing is that it makes a lot of sense because you have more small industries there and a tax-raise would result in cut employment, which obviously is a huge deterrent.

ArtificialGlory
Holy shit, he might actually win.

Robtard
It's been expected to be a very close race since the FBI debacle where her previous lead plummeted.

Astner
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Holy shit, he might actually win.
Yeah, it's ****ing retarded. The likelihood is forecast at >95% according the New York Times.

LordofBrooklyn
It's been expected to be a very close race since the FBI debacle where her previous lead plummeted.

Were you saying it would be a very close race?

KCJ506
I usually don't get into political discussions, but the Presidency is officially becoming a joke after this. The fact that a disingenuous reality TV star with 0 political experience, running on a racist, sexist platform, wanting to ban immigrants in a country built on immigration, insults people like a 3rd grader (based on looks, weight, ect) and brags about adultery attempts and tax evasion, is actually being taken seriously.

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, it's ****ing retarded. The likelihood is forecast at >95% according the New York Times.

Trump is King.

All that is left now is the collective outrage/emotional collapse that will happen in its aftermath.

NYC will be very interesting tomorrow morning.

Robtard
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Were you saying it would be a very close race?

I in fact did say that while I thought she would still win, it was going to be very close after the FBI's last nonsense.

Bashar Teg
Trump has north carolina

quanchi112
Rachel Maddow is starting to crack at the seams.

carthage
link?

Or are you watching on TV?

LordofBrooklyn
This is the best night of entertainment in a long time.

All of these loudmouthed, pompous, pandering, pundits who now have to explain what went wrong.

Bashar Teg
Regardless of the outcome, it's already shocking

LordofBrooklyn
Maddow will cry hysterically when the race is called at midnight.

She will make Quan's tears of torment seem like a mere tantrum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
link?

Or are you watching on TV? Msnbc.

quanchi112
Maddow will cry hysterically when the race is called at midnight.

She will make Quan's tears of torment seem like a mere tantrum. Why on earth would I cry over this ? The exciting part will see Trump build that epic wall if he wins. You refused to bet and had no conviction. Weak.

Robtard
And there's that fairweather fan we all know, never change

LordofBrooklyn
Why on earth would I cry over this ? The exciting part will see Trump build that epic wall if he wins. You refused to bet and had no conviction. Weak.

I will say it again.

CHECK. THE. POSTS.

I ALWAYS said Trump was going to win.

YOU ARE UNWORTHY of betting with.

quanchi112
And there's that fairweather fan we all know, never change What has changed ?

LordofBrooklyn
HHAHHAHAHAHA

The blame game has begun.

Maddow and the MSNBC gang are now attacking Johnston and Stein.

carthage
Did you call it for Trump, Quan?

Tzeentch
Even with California going almost full Hillary, Trump is veeeerrryy close to nixing it right now.

Very exciting, if not frightening times.

LordofBrooklyn
What has changed ?

You were mocking Trump supporters as a Hillary backer and now you've changed.

quanchi112
I will say it again.

CHECK. THE. POSTS.

I ALWAYS said Trump was going to win.

YOU ARE UNWORTHY of betting with. I said to bet on it. I was willing to bet you weren't.

dadudemon
Lol at this turn.

Tzeentch
Do conservatives hate cities?

carthage
His lead has shrunk in Michigan

quanchi112
You were mocking Trump supporters as a Hillary backer and now you've changed. I do not like Trump and do not support him in any way. I'm simply responding to what is happening. It'll be amusing to say the least.

quanchi112
Did you call it for Trump, Quan? **** no.

LordofBrooklyn
Maddow is reaching critical mass.

ares834
His lead has shrunk in Michigan

Doesn't matter if he wins Wisconsin.

Democrats should have selected Sanders. sad

|King Joker|
Doesn't matter if he wins Wisconsin.

Democrats should have selected Sanders. sad thumb up Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump.

Time-Immemorial
Keep crying though.

Robtard
It's a replay of 2000 thus far, going to be decided on a ****'s hair

Time-Immemorial
Deliciousness. Keep them coming.

Time-Immemorial
Do conservatives hate cities?

Like you hate white people?

ares834
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Keep crying though.

Weren't you saying the election was rigged?

Time-Immemorial
Keep em coming.

Tzeentch
Like you hate white people? Yes, this upset is a minor setback to our plans.

Time-Immemorial
Look how screwed you are now though, its delicious.

Tzeentch
Look how screwed you are now though, its delicious. White man, you have changed nothing. Your race has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as Marxists are your salvation through destruction.

You have failed. We will find another way.

Time-Immemorial
Marxists will never succeed at anything they do.

Robtard
Yes, this upset is a minor setback to our plans.

Don't count the Nubian Queen Clinton out yet, Brother Martelus

LordofBrooklyn
Now Sanders can't say anything because he backed Clinton instead of calling her out on rigging the Democratic primary.

carthage
thumb up

He fell in line like the useful idiot he was.

quanchi112
Now Sanders can't say anything because he backed Clinton instead of calling her out on rigging the Democratic primary. What do you recommend he should have done ?

Time-Immemorial
White man, you have changed nothing. Your race has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as Marxists are your salvation through destruction.

We have failed.We will find another way.

Fixed that for you.

LordofBrooklyn
thumb up

He fell in line like the useful idiot he was.

Now all of those Sanders supporters will be further disillusioned and outraged,

I wonder who will become their leader now.

LordofBrooklyn
What do you recommend he should have done ?

Called her out and the Democratic party for robbing him of the nomination and denying the will of the people. He should NEVER have become a supporter of Clinton after it was made explicitly clear she actively conspired against him with the DNC.

Time-Immemorial
Now all of those Sanders supporters will be further disillusioned and outraged,

I wonder who will become their leader now.

If Trump wins have no one. They will lose the court, they already lost house, and senate soon to be executive. And we will have a new America.

Serves them right for nominating Hillary and the people who actually voted for her.

quanchi112
Called her out and the Democratic party for robbing him of the nomination and denying the will of the people. He should NEVER have become a supporter of Clinton after it was made explicitly clear she actively conspired against him with the DNC. So pouted and cried foul. FFS. He was a stand up guy it's clear the majority American people do not trust her anyways. He did the honorable thing and his pouting wouldn't have changed the nomination.

jaden101
Everyone ready for the stock markets opening tomorrow?

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Time-Immemorial
Good, they deserve to lose, they destroyed the country and supported Hillarythumb up

I was smart and bought a hybrid, solar powered my house, and bought gold.

I ain't losing shitthumb up

Suckers

LordofBrooklyn
So pouted and cried foul. FFS. He was a stand up guy it's clear the majority American people do not trust her anyways. He did the honorable thing and his pouting wouldn't have changed the nomination.

You really are irrational.

You would equate standing up for the legitimate process of voting as "pouting"?

Sanders was the leader of millions and he failed him.

Now, there is some blonde idiot on ABC who moderated one of the debates now actually CRYING as it is clear Trump is going to win.

THIS is one of the main reasons Trump won, the blatant bias drove out the vote.

Time-Immemorial
Hey Tze, what you got going on tomorrow besides losing badthumb up

Time-Immemorial
Hey DDM where are you?

LordofBrooklyn
Trump is now winning Pennsylvania.

What on Earth are these pundits and statisticians going to say tomorrow?

quanchi112
You really are irrational.

You would equate standing up for the legitimate process of voting as "pouting"?

Sanders was the leader of millions and he failed him.

Now, there is some blonde idiot on ABC who moderated one of the debates now actually CRYING as it is clear Trump is going to win.

THIS is one of the main reasons Trump won, the blatant bias drove out the vote. He would have to prove it and realistically it wouldn't have worked. You're telling me Bernie should have went to these lengths while you're a jackass who wouldn't accept a kmc bet.

laughing out loud

You'll always be a joke.

Time-Immemorial

They are going to blame the people who predicted her winning, which is themselves.thumb up

Nate Silver is effectively out of a jobthumb up

Hows it feel folks, you feel that bern??

LordofBrooklyn
He would have to prove it and realistically it wouldn't have worked. You're telling me Bernie should have went to these lengths while you're a jackass who wouldn't accept a kmc bet.

laughing out loud

You'll always be a joke.

I've made MANY bets on KMC.

A lowly, Thanosi, like you is unworthy of a wager.

How would Sanders have to "Prove it" when Schultz was already proven to be a fraud before the DNC convention?

Quan= Pathetic, Laughingstock

Time-Immemorial

I don't support Trump.

Hey Bro, you don't even support Trump, so how about you quit acting like you do and get the **** off my forumthumb up

quanchi112
I've made MANY bets on KMC.

A lowly, Thanosi, like you is unworthy of a wager.

How would Sanders have to "Prove it" when Schultz was already proven to be a fraud before the DNC convention?

Quan= Pathetic, Laughingstock It's about showing you have faith in your candidate not the person you're betting you teenage girl. Lob quit crying Hillary clearly lost. It's over. Well not technically but the writing is on the wall.

The Ellimist
It turns out Nate Silver had the most reasonable model, given that his odds for Trump were rather high (~35%).

Looks like Hillary is going to win the popular vote, but lose the electoral college. Sounds familiar. mmm

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It turns out Nate Silver had the most reasonable model, given that his odds for Trump were rather high (~35%).

Looks like Hillary is going to win the popular vote, but lose the electoral college. Sounds familiar. mmm

Lollaughing out loud

quanchi112
Hey Bro, you don't even support Trump, so how about you quit acting like you do and get the **** off my forumthumb up Wait, you just caught this ******* in a lie. What a pos. Lob you're a pile of shit. Wanted to emphasize the pos part.

The Ellimist
Hey Bro, you don't even support Trump, so how about you quit acting like you do and get the **** off my forumthumb up

He didn't say that he supported Trump. erm

Time-Immemorial

Learn what "acting like" means

Oh you want some of my attention, what were you saying about the polls?

LordofBrooklyn

I have to "SUPPORT TRUMP" to know that he was going to win?

You and Quan are winning the election for DUMBEST KMC POSTER of 2016!

Time-Immemorial
Every single major model (PEC, 538, etc.) gives Hillary the edge, as do the betting markets, and a simple aggregate of the polls.

Is it possible for Trump to pull an upset? Yeah, but at this point people are just saying he'll win either out of pessimism or hopeful fantasy, neither of which are very good substitutes for the hard data.

I think a lot of people are not very separating who they want to win from who probably win win.

You were saying?

Time-Immemorial
I have to "SUPPORT TRUMP" to know that he was going to win?

You and Quan are winning the election for DUMBEST KMC POSTER of 2016!

We all know who you voted forlaughing out loud

dadudemon
Hey DDM where are you?

I'm here. Laughing my ass off. I was wrong. Severely wrong.

I hated Hillary. But why did it have to be Trump?

I voted Gary Johnson. Enjoyed doing it. uhuh

LordofBrooklyn
Wait, you just caught this ******* in a lie. What a pos. Lob you're a pile of shit. Wanted to emphasize the pos part.

You're so desperate for my attention that you are PARROTING TI?

I feel nothing but embarrassment for you.

YOU CAN'T SINK ANY FURTHER, THANOSI, DOG!!!

quanchi112

Go check the posts, Pathetic, Thanosi!

I backed Trump Since the first day.

YOU ARE UNWORTHY AS I STATED BEFORE!!! Yeah, he kinda did. He is a bandwagoner. The post proves it. TI exposed him.

The Ellimist
You were saying?

Is it possible for Trump to pull an upset? Yeah,...

You know, it's possible for me to roll a six sided dice and land on a 1, it's just unlikely. If I say that and then roll a dice that lands on a 1, that doesn't make me wrong; it just means that an unlikely event happened.

But weren't you saying something about the election being rigged?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm here. Laughing my ass off. I was wrong. Severely wrong.

I hated Hillary. But why did it have to be Trump?

I voted Gary Johnson. Enjoyed doing it. uhuh

You lost brothumb up

Time-Immemorial
You know, it's possible for me to roll a six sided dice and land on a 1, it's just unlikely. If I say that and then roll a dice that lands on a 1, that doesn't make me wrong; it just means that an unlikely event happened.

But weren't you saying something about the election being rigged?

You lost thumb up

Now deal with it for the next 4 yearslaughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
We all know who you voted forlaughing out loud

Yes, I voted for YOU as DUMBEST KMC POSTER of 2016!!!

Congratulations!

The Ellimist
You lost thumb up

Now deal with it for the next 4 yearslaughing out loud

I love how you don't bother to respond to any of my arguments; you just repeat yourself like a tape recorder.

Kinda explains how Trump is winning. mmm

quanchi112
You're so desperate for my attention that you are PARROTING TI?

I feel nothing but embarrassment for you.

YOU CAN'T SINK ANY FURTHER, THANOSI, DOG!!! Your post exposes you for a fraud. You never backed him until he won. You're a fraud. Just as you were exposed as a losing superman fan when you lost the house of el.

Time-Immemorial
...or it's like saying that there's this concept called probability. Statistical polling models have historically been incredibly accurate, with PEC getting the exact electoral margin for Obama in 2012. That seems more precise than Stigma's "gut feeling" (lol).

Ignoring the people like TI and Stigma who reject the validity of mathematics or something, the simple answer to the question is that Hillary is more likely to win the election than not - that's what every remotely credible model has concluded. Some models (.i.e. Sam Wang's) give far higher certainties than others (.i.e. Nate Silver's), but they all project a Clinton victory. I tend to lean towards Sam's.

You lostthumb up

Badthumb up

Time-Immemorial
I love how you don't bother to respond to any of my arguments; you just repeat yourself like a tape recorder.

Kinda explains how Trump is winning. mmm

I dont have to respond to anything of yours ever again cause it was all bullshit, dont you get it, you lostthumb up

The Ellimist
You lostthumb up

Badthumb up

"More likely to win than not" doesn't mean "absolutely certain" oh-wise-one.

Time-Immemorial
you lostthumb up

Deal with itlaughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Yeah, he kinda did. He is a bandwagoner. The post proves it. TI exposed him.

PATHETIC.

I. BACKED. TRUMP. TO. WIN.

NOT. AS. A. CANDIDATE.

Posts don't lie, FILTHY, QUAN'S, DO!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>