Zonama Sekot vs Waru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Sekot in the body of Anakin Solo

Bonus: They team up against Valkorion.

MythLord
Waru was mentally dominating 14 ABY Luke and could've destroyed, IIRC. Still Zonama Sekot was one-shotting a much more powerful Luke, plus planet > wall. So Sekot either wins or stomps.

Either solostomp Valkorion.

Ursumeles
Do you think that Sekot vs FotJ Abeloth would be a good fight?

Also, nah, Valk is the strongest Force User ask LeG.

DarthAnt66
Impossible to tell how the "anti-Force" works.

Waru's status as a transdimensional being probably gives him an instant-win though.

Emperordmb
I really want some new KOTET trailer or character to come out so Ant will change his profile shit.

FreshestSlice
Nothing good is going to come out of KotET.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I really want some new KOTET trailer or character to come out so Ant will change his profile shit.
Revan blablabla something about Valkorion blablablabla?

Emperordmb
At this point, I'd be happier if Ant had Elm's old Bane dies profile pic and sig, despite how happy I was to see both of those things vanish.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Emperordmb
Actually, I apologize Ant. Even though I heavily disagree with you politically, when I made that post, I violated my rule of attacking others for their ideology, since I've come to realize that's one of the stupidest things we do as a species.

When I made that post, I didn't do what I set out to do, I was being a hypocrite, it wouldn't be fair to others or myself for me not to admit it, and I truly am sorry. I hope to God you are right about Donald Trump. All I can do is move forwards and continue to have faith in myself, my loved ones, and the goodness of humanity.

Ursumeles
It happened.

Deronn_solo
Battle between the two most retarded concepts in Star Wars, lmao.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Battle between the two most retarded concepts in Star Wars, lmao.
And Valkorion in the bonus round smile

Deronn_solo
Valkorion wouldn't make the top 5, honestly.

The redundancy of the New Republic era is why the sales were slumping so drastically, and why the tone of the Star Wars universe took such a major shift via the NJO.

Ursumeles
I honestly liked Sekot, but the concept is stupid af, yeah.
Even dumber are imo Mount Sorrow and Mnggal-Mnggal; the Bedlams are strange as well.

Emperordmb
Sekot is a much less stupid concept than Waru. Throw the Bedlam Spirits while you're at it lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.