ROTS Sidious and Darth Caedus vs Yoda and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out fight who wins?

Ursumeles
mmm
Sidious >/~ Yoda
Revan >~< Caedus
Sidious >> Revan
Yoda >> Caedus

I would favor the Sith for a majority atm, if it is Character. I think it is likelier that Sidious just trashes Revan with his Force powers, than Yoda trashing Caedus.

Kotor3
That is one way of looking at it. I don't see Revan getting trash by anyone in terms of force powers. Interesting scenario though. If Sid went against Revan and Yoda against Caedus who would be the first to go down?

Ursumeles
Revan. While Yoda could trash Caedus with the Force, in-Character he should favor a duel. Here can Caedus clearly hold his own; at least longer than Revan against Sidious.

Azronger
Sidious solos.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Revan. While Yoda could trash Caedus with the Force, in-Character he should favor a duel. Here can Caedus clearly hold his own; at least longer than Revan against Sidious. Fair enough assessment. Still though I never get the low-balling for Revan with it comes to saber combat.

In saber combat Sid lost to Mace and Yoda. He would probably lose to Dooku also if Dooku was more powerful in the force. As far as I know Revan is undefeated in that department.

Why do you think he loses first if it comes to a pure saber battle?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Kotor3
Fair enough assessment. Still though I never get the low-balling for Revan with it comes to saber combat.

In saber combat Sid lost to Mace and Yoda. He would probably lose to Dooku also if Dooku was more powerful in the force. As far as I know Revan is undefeated in that department.

Why do you think he loses first if it comes to a pure saber battle?
He never lost against Yoda or Windu, lol. He also would come
Revan just hasn't feats that put him up with thses guys. An holding back Sidious bested Maul and Opress, and blitzed Agen, Saesee and Kit; Yoda has beaten Dooku on a Darkside nexus; and Caedus humilated Kyle while injured and distracted.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He never lost against Yoda or Windu, lol. He also would come
Revan just hasn't feats that put him up with thses guys. An holding back Sidious bested Maul and Opress, and blitzed Agen, Saesee and Kit; Yoda has beaten Dooku on a Darkside nexus; and Caedus humilated Kyle while injured and distracted. Well, I'm not really in a mood for trolling. Sid never lost, really? LOL.

Ursumeles
Eh, in the Junior Novel Yoda disarmed him.
He never lost against Mace, tho.
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-what-really-happened-r/77247/

UCanShootMyNova
Team 1.

Emperordmb
Team one.

darthbane77
Team 2

Sinious
If it's Yoda vs Sheev and the others fighting each other, it can go either way. I'd say team 1 takes the slight majority. Sheev will kill Revan faster than Yoda kills Caedus though, and that would give team 1 a more decisive victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.