Team Thor vs. Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Team Thor is composed of:
Thor
Hulk
Loki
Dr. Strange

Round 1 they fight against Team Captain America composed of:
Captain America
Bucky
Falcon
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Ant-man

Round 2 they face off against team Ironman composed of:
Ironman
Warmachine
Black Widow
Vision
Black Panther
Spiderman

Team Thor gets healed between rounds. Each combatant knows each other character's capabilities. If team Thor is too outnumbered they get Lady Sif. Who wins?

Utrigita
Team Thor stomp all over the teams.

Loki can take out the majority of team one by himself. And the few left standing will run into Hulk and Thor...

Loki can take out fewer, and the team Thor will have to work for it, especially since Vision will be a problem imo. But besides that I don't see a threat on team two.

Can't comment on Doctor Strange and his impact since I haven't seen the movie.

FrothByte
Would it be a better challenge if Team Cap and Team IM teamed up against Team Thor?

Utrigita
Imo yes.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Utrigita

Loki can take out the majority of team one by himself

No he can't. Maybe Hawkeye, Antman or Black Widow. the rest would destroy him 1v1

If you added Team Iron Man on the Civil War team they'd win but without Vision and another heavy hitter like Spiderman they have no chance.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by FrothByte
Would it be a better challenge if Team Cap and Team IM teamed up against Team Thor? Would be a better challenge if team cap & team IM teamed up against THOR.
And they would still lose.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
No he can't. Maybe Hawkeye, Antman or Black Widow. the rest would destroy him 1v1

If you added Team Iron Man on the Civil War team they'd win but without Vision and another heavy hitter like Spiderman they have no chance.

Loki can take care of team 1 means team cap.

He already stomped Cap while NOT trying. He beats Cap, Bucky, Wanda and 2 semi-fodder. Ant man is the only problem.

Utrigita
No he can't. Maybe Hawkeye, Antman or Black Widow.

Just to be sure I got this right, you're questioning that Loki can win in a fight against Hawkeye and Black Widow?

the rest would destroy him 1v1

So you believe Captain America would win in a 1v1 against Loki? Or Bucky for that matter?

golem370
SW could mind phuck Hulk and Thor again turning Hulk against Loki & Strange.

FrothByte
Originally posted by golem370
SW could mind phuck Hulk and Thor again turning Hulk against Loki & Strange.

If she can get close to them, now that they know what she can do.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team one is a non fight.. Thor is all that is needed. It's basically a non fight in all scenarios. Obviously Team 2 is better, and would put up a good fight, but I just don't see them winning. Maybe SW could try her stuff on Hulk and vision might be tough to deal with, but really, those are big IF's. The likely outcome is Team one in all cases.

John Murdoch
Team Thor wins both:

- Team Cap gets obliterated.
- Team Iron Man fares better due to Vision, but Team Thor still comes out on top.

NotAllThatEvil
if the teams get some time to plan and strategize, I can see cap's team winning. gi-antman could distract while wanda does her mind thing. Don't know how the ironclan would put anyone down...maybe if he had two hulkbusters...

Henry_Pym
Thor solos both teams.

We have no idea if BP's suit is insulated, so I'll argue for the sake of team civil war he can take a blast of lightning.

So after his first blast, Vision, Tony and T'challa are the only ones left standing. The heavily amped Tony from the first movie was being crushed in his suit by Thor and BP can't hope to hurt Thor.

Thor was laughing off the hits from the Vibration Ultron, and Mjoinir is the fastest thing in the Mcu so far outside of Gotg ships.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.