Old Master Maul vs. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

Force, sabers, all out

UCanShootMyNova
:mmmm:

darthbane77
Maul trips and falls off a cliff.

Trocity
Krayt wrecks any version of Maul.

MythLord
Krayt slaughters.

Ursumeles
Maul stomps.

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Krayt wrecks any version of Maul. Originally posted by MythLord
Krayt slaughters. I'm curious how you define "slaughters" or "wrecks" and why you think Krayt would?

I would think Dooku/Maul types would put up a reasonable resistance, like Cade.

UCanShootMyNova
Lol. Implying Dooku and Maul are equals.

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS
I'm curious how you define "slaughters" or "wrecks" and why you think Krayt would?

Getting defeated handily. Besides, Old Master Maul isn't on the level of Cade when Kanan is defeating him. wink

Ursumeles
Originally posted by ILS

SoD Maul? Yes. Rebels Maul? No.

ILS
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Lol. Implying Dooku and Maul are equals. Close enough for me.
Originally posted by MythLord
Getting defeated handily. Besides, Old Master Maul isn't on the level of Cade when Kanan is defeating him. wink Oh yeah! Well the Inquisitors who got the better of Kanan were losing to Maul, who stalemated Ahsoka, who also beat up those Inquisitors who Maul was beating, who also lost to Kanan, who!-

Oh wait, that line of thinking doesn't work. Perhaps there was some kind of context to Kanan's victory we've missed.
Originally posted by Ursumeles
SoD Maul? Yes. Rebels Maul? No. Why would he get weaker?

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS
Oh yeah! Well the Inquisitors who got the better of Kanan were losing to Maul, who stalemated Ahsoka, who also beat up those Inquisitors who Maul was beating, who also lost to Kanan, who!-

Oh wait, that line of thinking doesn't work. Perhaps there was some kind of context to Kanan's victory we've missed.

Nah, Maul is just sheeyat. Accept it. thumb up wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.