Roronoa Zoro vs Samurai Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Zoro from One Piece

VS

Jack from Samurai Jack

Round 1: Pre TS Zoro.

Round 2: Current Zoro.

No knowledge.

The fight takes place in a large open field.

Who wins and why?

Jmanghan
Jack, on account of being far faster then Zoro.

KingD19
Pre-TS Zoro loses.

One-Eye Zoro rapes.

dvampire
Different perspective on how much power it takes to cut metal. But if I had to choose, I'll go with zoro. Mr.1 wasn't an average human being. Nether was ZORO! One hit and jack will become staggered, and you know the rest! Zoro wins!

NotAllThatEvil
Jack frequently cuts through metal robots like butter and survived a fall from space. I can only think of three times jack has ever lost and two of those were groups. Jack wins

NemeBro
Current Zoro would win effortlessly.

Jmanghan
How fast is Zoro, currently?

Jack might actually slice Zoro's sword in half...

He was cutting through Adamantium robots like they were nothing.

NotAllThatEvil
I wouldn't say adamantium, but i doubt haki is that strong either.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
How fast is Zoro, currently? Much faster than Jack.

Stronger too.

Zoro would kill Jack with his bare hands.

dvampire
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Jack frequently cuts through metal robots like butter and survived a fall from space. I can only think of three times jack has ever lost and two of those were groups. Jack wins

I know what you're thinking. It ain't happening! And this is a scrub stop for zoro. Can jack lift the building zoro casually threw at mr.1? Or are you guilty? Suffer mentally and always give in to the GREATER power, it's all you're good for. Zoro bullies him into submission! Easy too! wink

dvampire
I'm your friend (jehovah).✌🏿️✌🏿✌🏿 I going what's excepted by society! Human know God.

KingD19
How fast is Zoro, currently?

Jack might actually slice Zoro's sword in half...

He was cutting through Adamantium robots like they were nothing.

This entire thing is wrong. Jack needed the scientists help specifically because his sword couldn't cut through the Adamantium Samurai Robots. He had to build Jack a power arm that let him cut through 4, then the arm ran out of power and he got help from the 3 Gods who took down Aku(Ra, Odin, Vishnu) to boost his sword to kill the last one.

And all of Zoro's swords are

A - One of the best swords in the world(meaning they're far more durable than normal and along the lines of Jack's sword, just not holy)

B - Coated in his Haki, which will make Jack's attacks useless.

Actually, Jack can't win anyway. Zoro's faster, stronger, has more techniques, more durable, and Jack can't hurt the innocent with his sword.

NotAllThatEvil
Zoro isn't innocent. All his moves are demon themed and he's a pirate. Jack is also one of if not the greatest swordsman in his world and is trained in pretty much every form of combat.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by dvampire
I'm your friend (jehovah).✌🏿️✌🏿✌🏿 I going what's excepted by society! Human know God.
This is a very offensive post and i hope you feel bad about yourself.

CosmicComet
You guys do know that Jack has literally dodged sunlight from a few meters away right?

I stopped watching One Piece so I don't know how fast Zoro is now, but thought I'd mention that.

KingD19
Originally posted by CosmicComet
You guys do know that Jack has literally dodged sunlight from a few meters away right?

I stopped watching One Piece so I don't know how fast Zoro is now, but thought I'd mention that.

Okay? Jack also couldn't dodge the arrows from the Blind Archers, or the strikes from the Scotsman. Or the Guardian. Or Set's Minions. Or those Bounty Hunters who almost captured him. Or the Imakandi, who did capture him, but let him go.

Luffy dodged light as well, and gets hit by far slower people.

But the difference is One Piece is a much higher level verse than Jack. So even though Zoro hasn't dodged light, he's fought people who visibly move far faster. And he himself visibly moves far faster.

Zoro isn't innocent. All his moves are demon themed and he's a pirate. Jack is also one of if not the greatest swordsman in his world and is trained in pretty much every form of combat.

He's a pirate in the sense that he's not in the Navy. As a pirate crew, unlike the stereotypical portayal. The Straw Hats have done nothing but help people and take down evil or corrupt people and governments. They saved not one, not two, but five countries so far in the anime. Saved monarchs, etc...

Zoro would be like the Scotsman. A brutal fighter, but still a good enough guy that the sword won't work on him.

CosmicComet
When did Luffy dodge light?

If he did it, cool. But was it actually light? Or just something that emits light?

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
He's a pirate in the sense that he's not in the Navy. As a pirate crew, unlike the stereotypical portayal. The Straw Hats have done nothing but help people and take down evil or corrupt people and governments. They saved not one, not two, but five countries so far in the anime. Saved monarchs, etc...
It's 6 countries if you include Drum Kingdom.

KingD19
Originally posted by CosmicComet
When did Luffy dodge light?

If he did it, cool. But was it actually light? Or just something that emits light?

When he fought Kizaru, who ate the Pika-Pika no Mi(Light-Light Fruit). He becomes light itself, and shoots laser beams of concentrated light. So yeah, he emits light, but he is light, and Luffy dodged several shots easily using his speed+Haki. Zoro is the same, but on a slightly lower level, so he'd dance around Jack too.

KingD19
Originally posted by Solid47
It's 6 countries if you include Drum Kingdom.

Forgot about Drum.

And the number is nearly triple that if you count all the cities, towns, villages, and just large areas in general they've helped. The Straw Hats are basically loved by everybody who isn't the Navy or a rival pirate crew.

Dexx-Planet86
lol people on kmc are stupid. zoro barely scracthed kuma and cant even scratch a diamond

op high/top tier=cant damage diamonds

jack solos op casually

dvampire
If that was true we'll be having kenshin beat jack! Since he can also cut steel and move with the OVER used scribble scrabble speeds when fighting! Zoro destroys jack.😐

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Much faster than Jack.

Stronger too.

Zoro would kill Jack with his bare hands. Jack killed a group of bandits before a cup of water could hit the ground.

NotAllThatEvil
Bit kizaru is made of light so that makes zoro faster...not really. Jack is stronger and more skilled. Zoro might put up a fight but as soon as he tears jack's shirt off he is done for.

dvampire
Jack killed a group of bandits before a cup of water could hit the ground.

Remember what zoro and sanji had to face in the foxy pirates arc? Yeah, jack gets his ass beat! Done.😏

dvampire
Sanji!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DfT0XgTmiy0

Can you top it jack!✌🏿️

dvampire
Traveling for the most PART ends it. Scribble scrabble is nothing without it, otherwise it'll be viewed as the same!

KingD19
Jack killed a group of bandits before a cup of water could hit the ground.

Zoro cut apart a giant larger than a city. And has multiple feats dodging pacifista lasers and pad cannons(both which are stated to travel light speed)

Zoro's strength feats shit on Jack's.

Same goes for durability, skill, actual powers, speed, etc... Come on guys, One Piece is like 12 levels of power above Samurai Jack.

Dexx-Planet86
If that was true we'll be having kenshin beat jack! Since he can also cut steel and move with the OVER used scribble scrabble speeds when fighting! Zoro destroys jack.😐
prove that zoro can cut diamonds no expression

dvampire
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
prove that zoro can cut diamonds no expression

Jack isn't made of diamond, just flesh and blood. Zoro bully his ass to submission!

Dexx-Planet86
Jack isn't made of diamond, just flesh and blood. Zoro bully his ass to submission!
you didn't answer my question

show me a instance of zoro or any one piece character damaging diamonds

untile them jack chops his picece of shit swords into atoms and cuts zoro into noexistent

dvampire
Because it matters? How much is jack bench? Not close to zoro! It's great to depower characters for you to win right? Cheater! Zoro one punch man his ass. He don't need a sword!?😏

NotAllThatEvil
How much stones can zoro jump with? Jack jumps pretty good.

dvampire
Have you watched one piece? 😔 STONE yourself to death, I'm everywhere! Who are you going to fool? Zoro in a massacre!

KingD19
How much stones can zoro jump with? Jack jumps pretty good.

He never jumped that high after that one episode. It was a single ep power up.

NotAllThatEvil
i don't know man, he seems a lot more nimble after that

KingD19
More nimble doesn't = him hopping dozens of feet. We can't claim his Adamantium cutting god power up stayed with him because he can still cut through regular stuff.

You're also ignoring all Zoro's advantages. Which are nearly all of them, by an insane margin.

dvampire
We're equals 19! Can you imagine a world without variety or GOD not picking himself? You have to have a name (jehovah) and I have to pick a race (African) to separate MYSELF from others. It represents indivualism, it means I want to pick and I'm not tied down by ANY man. Back to this fight, zoro bullies him to deAth.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by KingD19
He never jumped that high after that one episode. It was a single ep power up.
There actually were later episodes in the series that showcased Jack using his extraordinary jumping skills. I'm afraid i can't recall the details right now, but I know I saw it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.