So does Trump really build the wall?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Was that hot air, or is he actually going to embarrass the human species even more and do it?

shiv

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Was that hot air, or is he actually going to embarrass the human species even more and do it?

If he builds it I sure hope it's water proof. It's going to need to handle a lot of tears.

riv6672
According to ADAM RUINS EVERYTHING its logistically and financially improbable if not outright impossible, so, going with the second to last option.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
According to ADAM RUINS EVERYTHING its logistically and financially improbable if not outright impossible, so, going with the second to last option.

I think we need to stop paying attention to the people who smugly swore up and down Trump had no chance.

But wait no if we did that we couldn't point out to them how wrong and smug they were. Nevermind.

riv6672
Since that has nothing to do with subject, i'll just file you under "dumbass who cant come up with anything new to say", laugh at you, and leave so you can post a Youtube link in frustration. smile

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
Since that has nothing to do with subject, i'll just file you under "dumbass who cant come up with anything new to say", laugh at you, and leave so you can post a Youtube link in frustration. smile

You keep files about people you meet on the internet? Well hey man you do you.

Just remember what happened with Hilary and her not paying attention to her files.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.