Trump in 2012: Electoral College a "Disaster" for Democracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
How convenient.

|King Joker|
laughing out loud

NewGuy01
Well, he's not wrong.

Surtur
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, he's not wrong.

Yeah, this election has shown Trump turned out to be correct on quite a few things. Strange.

Also funny! Like super duper funny.

Flyattractor
Whoa....Aybody else get a Bush/Gore Flashback?

Ziggystardust
The Uk's Electoral system is far less democratic - the equivalent of giving each state one point, but at least there isn't any reports of massive voter fraud there. George Soros machines 2016.

Flyattractor
Yeah because if the Biased Media doesn't report their own bias then it doesn't exist.

Bashar Teg
i'm sure he's gonna work hard to fix the broken system that put him in power, just as vigorously as congress will fight to limit their own terms.

Flyattractor
Sounds like normal political procedure to me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm sure he's gonna work hard to fix the broken system that put him in power, just as vigorously as congress will fight to limit their own terms.

I'm sure Hilary would have also worked hard to fix the broken system if she got into power, right Bash?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by super-genius
dur hur what about hillury? i are being clever!

yeeeeah, the election is sorta over now...so if you could just go ahead and find a new gimmick to auto-win your debates, that be terrific. mmmkay?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeeeeah, the election is sorta over now...so if you could just go ahead and find a new gimmick to auto-win your debates, that be terrific. mmmkay?

Those tears are delicious. I thought the tears of baby's were sweet, but I've realized that they are that much sweeter if the tears come from someone who can understand emotions like sadness and despair.

BTW, very clever of you editing what I said.

Surtur
I'll tell you what though, I'll stop having my fun with this..when liberals stop whining about Trump's victory. I mean fair is fair. If they are going to continue to provide free entertainment I won't ignore it.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
How convenient.

Have you penned a letter to your future daughter yet? If you want some inspiration here:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/aaron-sorkin-donald-trump-president-letter-daughter

Now that's just good stuff!

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/M2CHntL.gif

Surtur
She's pretty hot, I'd certainly grab her by the pussy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.