Mara Jade Skywalker vs Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

JKBart
1. Mara, 10/10
2. Kresh
3. Mara, good majority

Ursumeles
I agr- Reasons?

JKBart
Mara > Jaden > Ragnos > Kressh smile

Azronger
Ludo gets bricked.

UCanShootMyNova
Mara.
Kressh.
Mara.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Reasons?

MythLord
Mara throws a brick at him.

Trocity
Mara is a woman, her skin is soft, her body fragile. A statue is much more durable.

Ludo crushes her by clenching his fist.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Trocity
Mara is a woman, her skin is soft, her body fragile. A statue is much more durable.

Ludo crushes her by clenching his fist.
I want a fanfiction of that tbh.

Jmanghan
Ludo.

Ursumeles
How does he win Sabers?

Jmanghan
With his gauntlets on, he can basically render Mara's saber useless, he can then use his force advantage to **** her up.

With his gauntlet off, I still think his Force Advantage is enough to end the fight quick.

Jmanghan
We can't measure how good Sadow and Kressh are, because their only real opponents were each other, and hearsay from Kreia, its hard to confidently say that Kressh could beat her in sabers.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
With his gauntlets on, he can basically render Mara's saber useless, he can then use his force advantage to **** her up.

With his gauntlet off, I still think his Force Advantage is enough to end the fight quick.

How can he render her 'saber useless, exactly? It took centuries upon centuries for the presence of Ludo's gauntlet to render a few bugs lightsaber-proof, and even then they got blastered with TK.

I don't think he can just instantly become lightsaber-proof whenever he wanted. In any case, Kressh might take the Force through unorthodox means, but he's falling behind considerably with regards to practical application.

Deronn_solo
Ludo takes Force only and all-out, honestly.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Ludo takes all-out, honestly.
Reasons?

Btw, he hasn't his gauntlet here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.