Hillary Supporters Rage Across America!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevdude
Well if you can't vote your choice in, you might as well protest, shout curse words, block roads with people trying to get to places, set cars on fire, burn American flags, lift the Mexican flag IN California, and try to split the country up to get your choice illegally in. This is what happens when Democrat's lose.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/09/liberals-rage-trump-is-not-my-president-set-things-on-fire-n2243723?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=postplanner&utm_source=facebook.com

Surtur
Yes, yes! I grow stronger by the day!

i29dInj73Bc

Silent Master
Odd, I don't remember people on the right reacting like this when Obama won.

Bashar Teg
childish antagonizing, divisiveness, and placing labels on half the country's population will work wonders in healing the divide. OP is helping thumb up

*braces for barrage of silly 'gotcha' questions*

kevdude
So you ignore they are chanting for Hillary to be president even after she lost, and THEY are the ones acting childish and divisive, not me! I'm just saying this is what some people who call themselves Democrat's do. This is why American's are so tired of this behavior out of grown up's! The Democratic Party needs to look deep into itself and fix itself, we've already tried the approach to not say anything to these people, and hope they won't do this in the future, the future comes and here they are doing it again!

Emperordmb
It wounds me that these people are making the rest of the left look bad, but I understand their pain, and one positive takeaway from this is that it proves people really care about the state of their nation.

Granted, this isn't a good thing.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Odd, I don't remember people on the right reacting like this when Obama won.

If they had it would have been labeled a KKK rally not a protest roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ziggystardust
Librul tears 2016

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
childish antagonizing, divisiveness, and placing labels on half the country's population will work wonders in healing the divide. OP is helping thumb up

Meh, it's expected in the current election climate.

I just hope the Trump supporters don't try and wash their hands of responsibility if Trump blunders and thing or twelve in the coming years.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by snowdragon
If they had it would have been labeled a KKK rally not a protest roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like how they WRONGFULLY labeled the Tea Party Groups.

But then Spreading Hate and Fear is the main tactic of the Leftist Groups in the U.S.

Examples can already be seen.

dadudemon
I really wish the butthurt libtards would get overthemselves, calm the f*** down, and stop with their "outrage." Don't they have jobs to get back to?

Flyattractor
I wish the LEFTIST Butthurt Media would actually SHOW the Leftist Butthurt tards being show ACTING like the Leftist Butthurt tards they are.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by dadudemon
I really wish the butthurt libtards would get overthemselves, calm the f*** down, and stop with their "outrage." Don't they have jobs to get back to?

No. Their tears are glorious. On a mobile shiposting spree rite now.

Trocity
Originally posted by kevdude
Well if you can't vote your choice in, you might as well protest, shout curse words, block roads with people trying to get to places, set cars on fire, burn American flags, lift the Mexican flag IN California, and try to split the country up to get your choice illegally in. This is what happens when Democrat's lose.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/09/liberals-rage-trump-is-not-my-president-set-things-on-fire-n2243723?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=postplanner&utm_source=facebook.com

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/6007999+_a0a19d2f9f8f55bb80cd2a6f612aafcc.jpg

NemeBro
So you ignore they are chanting for Hillary to be president even after she lost, and THEY are the ones acting childish and divisive, not me! No, them being childish doesn't change the fact that you are also being a childish retard.

Flyattractor
Funny thing is they probably got high and just forgot to vote.

kevdude
Originally posted by NemeBro
No, them being childish doesn't change the fact that you are also being a childish retard.

Actually not, this is pretty retarded to say that. I am pointing out how bad they are acting and what party they say they are from, they talk about wanting to kill Trump check, talk about dividing America check, acting like spoiled brats who don't get their way and cause damage to property check. If we are to change how certain people behave, we need to talk about it, not talking about it is childish.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

NemeBro
Actually not, this is pretty retarded to say that.

No, you're the retard here. thumb up

No, you said that that's what happens when Democrats (a general term) lose.

Now, you are mentally disabled so maybe your stupidity kept you from understanding what you actually said, but you weren't just reporting news, you were deliberately taking an anti-democrat stance.

Do you understand?

It's okay to admit that you don't. Just acknowledge your mental inferiority to the average person and I can help you. thumb up

Here's hoping that if they go through with it they also kill Pence. thumb up

And your words don't help do that? Try to think about what your words imply retard. thumb up

Yeah this is definitely true. Trump won fair and square, protesting his win doesn't do anything constructive. thumb down

Allow me to explain something to you my stupid brain-damaged friend.

Your antagonistic presentation in this thread does nothing to try to get democrats to want to "fix" their party. All it does is start fights and divide people further. thumb up

But then, that's not actually what you want to do you lying phaggot, lol. You've already said the democratic party should be brought down and destroyed, not that it has problems that need to be fixed for its betterment.

You should kill yourself. thumb up

dadudemon
I read nemebro's post and for some reason, a certain this comes up: thumb up

kevdude, before you don't get the joke, it's because he used this smilie a lot: thumb up

NemeBro
You got me. thumb up

Surtur
LOL! Emma Watson said she is going to leave copy's of Maya Angelou books around the NY Subway because Trump won.

You just can't make this shit up.

Surtur

Nobody needs questions, you've come off silly enough that a "gotcha" question isn't necessary. You see because Hilary certainly healed the divide by insulting half the country.

Liberals and their memories, such fickle things.

kevdude
I read nemebro's post and for some reason, a certain this comes up: thumb up

kevdude, before you don't get the joke, it's because he used this smilie a lot: thumb up

Yea I got it. Ha thumb up

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/RjmARla.jpg

Surtur
I know! How dare he have a change of heart to try to keep this country from falling apart!

What a piece of shit! He should be calling for riots and beatings.

Silent Master
So Trump changing his mind = he is the worst person in the world
Hillary changing her mind = She is the greatest and most open minded person ever.

Bashar Teg
that straw man never stood a chance. thumb up

actual point: it's one thing to be like "i was mistaken, here's my new opinion". it's another thing entirely to post 2 consective opinions which contradict each other in every way.

i do like his apparent change in attitude tho.

dadudemon

actual point: it's one thing to be like "i was mistaken, here's my new opinion". it's another thing entirely to post 2 consective opinions which contradict each other in every way.

I saw no contradiction. I saw the first being a criticism of the liberal media bias causing problems and the second being happy about people in the US having something like the First Amendment.

But don't let that get in the way of your Anti-Trump Parade.

"Pick a box. Its contents will help you on your way!"

http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/home_page_products/CREAM.png

https://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Colling_Gel_Main.png

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61yqOGfXWGL._SX522_.jpg

Beniboybling
Gosh are people going to be defending this orange baboon for four years now?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Beniboybling

in four years when he's defeated and replaced, they'll claim that they never voted for him and call him a cuck-servative.
source: george w. bush winning 2 elections with apparently 0 votes.

Silent Master

He's a moron, but this is about Hillary's crybaby supporters. if you want to complain about Trump, there are plenty of threads where you can do so.

Beniboybling
Nah this is about the growing number of cocksuckers beginning to gravitate around Trump's shrivelled genitalia.

Silent Master
The butt-hurt is over 9000!!!!!

Beniboybling
I imagine it must be, what the Donald penetrating your rear end and all. smile

Surtur

Damn, Reed Richards can't even stretch as far as you can. You say he posted consecutive opinions, but you're acting like he posted a message and then 2 minutes later said something completely different.

Look at the times on the post. One was at night, the other one was the following morning. Perhaps he'd had time to sleep on it and changed his views? If he is changing his tune about something in a very obvious way why is it you need to have it spoon fed to you with him specifically saying "new opinion"?

It seems like he is trying to actually do better when it comes to the things he says.

Bashar Teg
butthurt is when someone gets enraged by trivial disagreements. like when someone argues one gaming console over another and is told to kill themselves.

applying the term toward people who are concerned/scared over a radicalized political shift is far beyond childish and tacky.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
Damn, Reed Richards can't even stretch as far as you can. You say he posted consecutive opinions, but you're acting like he posted a message and then 2 minutes later said something completely different.

Look at the times on the post. One was at night, the other one was the following morning. Perhaps he'd had time to sleep on it and changed his views? If he is changing his tune about something in a very obvious way why is it you need to have it spoon fed to you with him specifically saying "new opinion"? Surtur, dear, we all know what really happened. Trump briefly managed to wrest back control of his Twitter account before his toys were once again taken away from him and/or more intelligent minds corrected his bumble.

Surtur
Surtur, dear, we all know what really happened. Trump briefly managed to wrest back control of his Twitter account before his toys were once again taken away from him and/or more intelligent minds corrected his bumble.

Which is exactly my point lol. People are so bitter they are going to be upset no matter what Trump does.

The sick thing is I'm guessing if Trump turned out to be a great president..even that will piss some Democrats off.

Surtur
butthurt is when someone gets enraged by trivial disagreements. like when someone argues one gaming console over another and is told to kill themselves.

applying the term toward people who are concerned/scared over a radicalized political shift is far beyond childish and tacky.

Applying it to people acting childish and tacky isn't childish and tacky though.

You are being childish if you're participating in any form of non peaceful protest. Especially when so many people on this same side acted TERRIFIED at the thought of Trump supporters doing shit like this.

I wonder if people would be so understanding if the shoe was on the other foot?

Beniboybling
Which is exactly my point lol. People are so bitter they are going to be upset no matter what Trump does.

The sick thing is I'm guessing if Trump turned out to be a great president..even that will piss some Democrats off. Nah, your point is that Donald Trump has a clue. And I have a feeling its what your going to be trying to convince us is the case for the next four years. mmm

Surtur
Nah, your point is that Donald Trump has a clue. And I have a feeling its what your going to be trying to convince us is the case for the next four years. mmm

My point was that he seems to be trying to change.

I get it now though. That somehow makes it worse for people like you, doesn't it? You'd rather he not change at all, because that is what you'd prefer. Because the only thing you couldn't stand more than him being president is if he does even a halfway decent job.

Beniboybling
You mean smarter people than Trump are trying to reign him in.

Yeah, its all we you can hope for.

EDIT: Ah wait this just in though, Trump is surrounding himself with a bunch of morons.

Surtur
You mean smarter people than Trump are trying to reign him in.

Yeah, its all we you can hope for.

Man you truly are butthurt over this. That's legitimately entertaining. Look at you. It's like watching a tiny puppy trying to climb up onto the sofa. Bless his little heart, he won't ever make it..but he sure looks adorable trying.

Beniboybling
Adorable, but I apologise if telling it how it is upsets you so.

Surtur
Adorable, but I apologise if telling it how it is upsets you so.

That's a swing and a miss. I'm not the one who is upset, and frankly you were just talking about a different subject.

You see..whether or not Trump is surrounding himself with geniuses or people with down syndrome wasn't what I was talking about. I was talking about how Trump at least seems to be trying to change.

Notice I never said that was a for sure thing that he has. Notice I never praised him for the type of people he surrounds himself with. So this little narrative you have of me being upset because you "told it like it is" just makes you look silly.

It just seems to me from the way you respond that you are under the impression that I am Pro Trump as opposed to merely Anti-Clinton.

Robtard
Nah this is about the growing number of cocksuckers beginning to gravitate around Trump's shrivelled genitalia.

Honestly, that type of instigating post doesn't do anyone any good, especially yourself.

But to the point you did have, it's rather amazing (and amusing to me) the number of people who didn't support Trump, to outright dumped all over him who have flocked under his banner starting right around when he pulled decisively ahead of Clinton on election night.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Robtard
Honestly, that type of instigating post doesn't do anyone any good, especially yourself.party pooper

Robtard
Ha, feel free to do as you wish, just you're better served mocking the Trump fairweather fans without insults, imo.

Flyattractor
He can have you.

Surtur
Honestly, that type of instigating post doesn't do anyone any good, especially yourself.

But to the point you did have, it's rather amazing (and amusing to me) the number of people who didn't support Trump, to outright dumped all over him who have flocked under his banner starting right around when he pulled decisively ahead of Clinton on election night.

I admit it is amusing. I imagine the Republicans who didn't support him were crapping their pants as much as the Democrats were.

Which you have to admit Trump seems to at least want to put anything that was said and done during this election behind him.

It reminds me of the Chicago Cubs recently winning the world series. A lot of people I knew who have always been Sox fans and have hated the Cubs..were suddenly hardcore Cub fans once they made it to the world series.

Silent Master
I imagine it must be, what the Donald penetrating your rear end and all. smile

See, you're so butt-hurt that you missed the fact that I'm not a Trump supporter and actually believe that he's a moron.

Surtur
Some people seem to genuinely be having trouble with the concept that being Anti-Clinton doesn't mean you're Pro Trump.

Beniboybling
See, you're so butt-hurt that you missed the fact that I'm not a Trump supporter and actually believe that he's a moron. Sure you do darl, but on topic Trump appears to support the current protests across America, so his resident apologists should follow suit imo.

Surtur
Sure you do darl, but on topic Trump appears to support the current protests across America, so his resident apologists should follow suit imo.

But nobody said they don't support peaceful protests. Nor did Trump say he supports protests of the non-peaceful variety.

Silent Master
Sure you do darl, but on topic Trump appears to support the current protests across America, so his resident apologists should follow suit imo.

I can easily provide multiple quotes of me calling Trump a moron or similar insult, can you find the opposite?

Robtard
Some people seem to genuinely be having trouble with the concept that being Anti-Clinton doesn't mean you're Pro Trump.

That's fine to be that way, they're people who are anti-Trump but not pro-Clinton.

Pople gloating over Trump's win though when those same people were previously not Trump supporters is what Ben mentioned and I commented on. The fairweather fans.

Beniboybling
The worst part being that these supposed "anti-Trump" folk insist on calling anyone who says a bad word about his presidency as "hurr durr butt hurt". Sorry but you don't get to act like a child while pretending to be a sensible adult.

Silent Master
Some posters are also confusing commenting on people's reaction to Hillary losing as gloating that Trump won.

Beniboybling
I think they are more reacting to the prospect of a Trump presidency, but perhaps the burning effigies of his bloated orange head didn't convey that point well enough.

Flyattractor
Nah. It is just that You and your fellow Leftists were so looking forward to putting on your Brown shirts and Jackboots and Goosestepping the night away.

And then your little Night of Long Knives got ruined.

Trump pooped on your party.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!! So sad.

Surtur
That's fine to be that way, they're people who are anti-Trump but not pro-Clinton.

Pople gloating over Trump's win though when those same people were previously not Trump supporters is what Ben mentioned and I commented on. The fairweather fans.

People gloating at the butthurt doesn't actually mean they are fans of Trump though.

There is a difference between laughing at peoples reaction to Trump's victory and actually suddenly deciding you support him and actually want him as president.

If it were up to me I'd remove him from the position of president.

Silent Master
Which is a result of Hillary losing.

Flyattractor
Just look at it as the Deplorable People of this Country rose up and pointed out who the REAL DEPLORABLE groups are.

The Fear and Hate mongering Leftists.

Surtur
The worst part being that these supposed "anti-Trump" folk insist on calling anyone who says a bad word about his presidency as "hurr durr butt hurt".

You seem to genuinely enjoy just digging that hole deeper and deeper. First off you put Anti-Trump in quotes as if people aren't really Anti-Trump. I've made it crystal clear for a long time that I didn't feel we had any good choices in this election. I have not suddenly decided Trump will be the best president ever. What I have done is merely express hope that he might be genuinely trying to do some good and you can't handle it, hence people calling you butthurt.

Plus at this moment the most Trump has done is lay out what he wants to do in office. He has not even taken office yet and he won't until January. There is no "Trump presidency" yet.

Did you realize how hilarious this statement actually sounds before you posted it? I'm genuinely wondering how you could type that with a straight face.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/rE2h4jQ.png

tyrant, kenya, birth certificate, secret muslim, death panels, jade helm, fema death camps. but now all of the sudden that's just inappropriate behavior. #convenient

Surtur
I feel like we owe it to you to give you another shot at posting a picture. We'll just call that a practice run.

Beniboybling
You seem to genuinely enjoy just digging that hole deeper and deeper. First off you put Anti-Trump in quotes as if people aren't really Anti-Trump. I've made it crystal clear for a long time that I didn't feel we had any good choices in this election. I have not suddenly decided Trump will be the best president ever. What I have done is merely express hope that he might be genuinely trying to do some good and you can't handle it, hence people calling you butthurt.

Plus at this moment the most Trump has done is lay out what he wants to do in office. He has not even taken office yet and he won't until January. There is no "Trump presidency" yet.Just a bit of banter dear, don't take it the wrong way. smile

And the issue here isn't that you don't support Trump, it's that bashing people who are critical of him is indeed, hypocritical.

And if he turns out to be a hunkdory President, that's great, but don't expect me to become an apologist for his blunders in the meantime. In fact, I imagine the every present reminder that the general population will ridicule him at the slightest misstep will do wonders to reign in his less desirable qualities.

Actually, I type everything into this boards with an amused smirk. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Liberals demonstrating their true colors on the streets. They are liberals only in label, more like a bunch of intolerant freaks.

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Surtur
Just a bit of banter dear, don't take it the wrong way. smile

And the issue here isn't that you don't support Trump, it's that bashing people who are critical of him is indeed, hypocritical.

I never said people couldn't be critical of him. I myself have been critical of him.

I'm saying it makes no sense whatsoever to act upset because someone was talking about how he seems to be attempting to change.

But what specific blunders have I been apologizing for?

I'm just wondering if you realized that some of the Hilary supporters are indeed behaving in a way that resembles children pretending they are all grown up.

Surtur
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Liberals demonstrating their true colors on the streets. They are liberals only in label, more like a bunch of intolerant freaks.

That's another thing, people can give whatever reasons they want for some of the more extreme reactions. Some more valid than others. However the thing is..liberals basically have acted like they are above this kind of behavior.

Now they've shown the entire world that isn't the case at all. They are their own worst enemies at this point.

Flyattractor
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ci0GKKfWEAAplP4.jpg

The Ellimist

It just seems to me from the way you respond that you are under the impression that I am Pro Trump as opposed to merely Anti-Clinton.

The problem with your "butt-hurt" jokes is that you think that people upset over Trump's win don't have any sort of stake in things, when in reality there are millions of Muslim immigrants and dreamers covered by DAPA, many in graduate and medical school, others already on track for academic and professional success, who have honestly put a lot more into our country than your average redneck Trump supporter, who have good reason to fear that Trump won't have their interests at heart.

That you whine about SJW's and deleted emails while then laughing at people for fearing for their very ability to live in this country is what makes you look like a prick.

And yeah, we get that you're "anti-Clinton" and not "pro-Trump", but in all these years you've never been able to articulate who Clinton is going to be more likely to deport, who Clinton is going to incite hate crimes against, and how many more tons of CO2 we're going to dump into the atmosphere on her watch. Your priorities were based on privilege - yeah, I used that word, and given the disparate impacts we're talking about, it's perfectly fair.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The problem with your "butt-hurt" jokes is that you think that people upset over Trump's win don't have any sort of stake in things, when in reality there are millions of Muslim immigrants and dreamers covered by DAPA, many in graduate and medical school, others already on track for academic and professional success, who have honestly put a lot more into our country than your average redneck Trump supporter, who have good reason to fear that Trump won't have their interests at heart.

But I never said they don't have any stake in some things. I said I feel some people have been over reacting. I also admitted I was wrong about some stuff and then said I can understand some of the fear from people.

Yes, I don't like the corruption of the Clintons. I also can't help but find the hypocrisy of some liberals amusing.

Also you know what? Maybe if people like you didn't act like smug little pricks going into this election I would have a bit more empathy for you. But you did, so I don't smile

But I've never claimed Clinton would deport people or do any of that stuff. So why would I attempt to articulate it? In fact I have made several comments about how I feel she'd try to prevent people from being deported.

I never said she would incite any hate crimes at all. Nor did I say hate crimes were okay. I never commented on her plans for friggin CO2 stuff. You act like we had some kind of discussion where I said all these things and decided not to back them up. Though why does this exactly shock you because this election hasn't really been about policies, has it? Both sides saw to that.

Like I said, perhaps if you had taken the time to be less of a smug person..but meh why cry over spillt milk. Especially if Lena Dunham is nearby she can certainly provide you with some MOOre

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

The Ellimist
In other words, you completely dodge my request for you to explain how Clinton would be tangibly worse for humanity than Trump, because it seems clear that your position was purely emotional, .i.e. you just didn't like Clinton very much.

People in real life have real problems that should've weighed more on your mind than that.

dadudemon

dadudemon
Can't edit the above.

Oh well.

What I meant to say was something like global warming is less tangible to people than a person who is a warmonger. So in their eyes, she's more dangerous than Trump.

As far as who is more dangerous...?

We can draw some conclusions perhaps in a year or so.

Do you honestly think Trump can single handedly plunge us into a runaway greenhouse effect?

Surtur
In other words, you completely dodge my request for you to explain how Clinton would be tangibly worse for humanity than Trump, because it seems clear that your position was purely emotional, .i.e. you just didn't like Clinton very much.

People in real life have real problems that should've weighed more on your mind than that.

You didn't make any requests of me. You said I failed to articulate stuff about her deporting and shit. I never said that is why I didn't want her to be president.

I never said her views on climate change made me not want her in that office.

Also a lot of people have purely emotional positions in this. Since Trump himself has not actually enacted any kind of program as of yet to deny people their rights or anything like that, we need to wait and see. I know you will talk about Trump supporters as well, but I already acknowledged that I can understand why they'd fear the more extreme Trump supporters.

The Ellimist
@Dadudemon: the warmongering thing is one of the only legitimate cases for Trump, yeah.

You didn't make any requests of me.

Uh I did, but anyway, I'm making it now.

You spent the last several months wishing for a Trump presidency, and yet never articulate how that would be better than a Clinton one. And yeah, I know you don't like Trump - but you still wanted him to win.

Surtur
Can't edit the above.

Oh well.

What I meant to say was something like global warming is less tangible to people than a person who is a warmonger. So in their eyes, she's more dangerous than Trump.

As far as who is more dangerous...?

We can draw some conclusions perhaps in a year or so.

Do you honestly think Trump can single handedly plunge us into a runaway greenhouse effect?

Yes, I say we wait and see what happens. I don't feel panicking is helping.

Plus every time I try to not be amused by certain liberals behavior I see articles like this:

Amber Ruffin Invites White People to 'Join the Fun' on Seth Meyers

People are literally losing their minds lol. Come on media, I really want them to continue reporting on stories like this, but I'll also acknowledge it really would be better for the liberals if they did not write stories about this kind of stuff.

Surtur
@Dadudemon: the warmongering thing is one of the only legitimate cases for Trump, yeah.

Uh I did, but anyway, I'm making it now.

You spent the last several months wishing for a Trump presidency, and yet never articulate how that would be better than a Clinton one. And yeah, I know you don't like Trump - but you still wanted him to win.

But I also have spoken in the past about her warmongering. I have made comments about how she seemed to be implying she wanted to start something with Russia.

That's one reason, and like I said: I just didn't like how deep her corruption went. I just thought the overall ramifications of her getting that presidency would resonate, because Trump will be out of the White House in 4 years, but if Hilary had gotten her claws into it..I feel she could have very easily done two terms, and also in the mean time used her influence to make sure people like her continue to occupy the white house after she is gone. There are already rumors they want Chelsea to run for congress. She'd have had much better chances if the Clintons had taken the White House.

I'm sick and tired of it and I want it gone and if we have to endure 4 years of Trump for that then you know what? So be it. This should have never happened in the first place, it should have never HAD to happen.

If you want to be pissed be pissed that your own god damn candidate was so thoroughly corrupt she *could not even defeat Donald Trump*.

Silent Master
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/

Got to love Hillary supporters.

Surtur
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/

Got to love Hillary supporters.

Well hey the good news is Elminist asked for examples of violence and he has one now.

Let's play a guessing game though. What are the chances the people who committed this act will be charged with a hate crime?

Raisen
Hahaha. The butt hurt is funny

snowdragon
Let's play a guessing game though. What are the chances the people who committed this act will be charged with a hate crime?

It's not a crime when they are just expressing themselves, duh.

Nibedicus
If you want to be pissed be pissed that your own god damn candidate was so thoroughly corrupt she *could not even defeat Donald Trump*.

Surt's got a point. If you wanna blame anyone, blame the DNC. They couldn't even field a candidate that could beat an under qualified, loudmouth racist. Even with all the celebrities and the media and everything going for them, they still lost.

Trump didn't win the election. The DNC lost it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Surt's got a point. If you wanna blame anyone, blame the DNC. They couldn't even field a candidate that could beat an under qualified, loudmouth racist. Even with all the celebrities and the media and everything going for them, they still lost.

Trump didn't win the election. The DNC lost it.

Exactly. They want to blame white people, they want to blame the media, they want to blame friggin Facebook. It seems like they are one step away from telling people that if they voted for Trump they should just jump off a tall building.

Nobody wants to blame Hilary lol. Not even a little bit. It's always someone elses fault. My little brother was like that..until he turned 10.

So when these liberals are crying over this, they need to remember this happened because they endorsed one very very corrupt lady. Blame her for using her power and corruption to squeeze out one of the more decent candidates from ever having a true chance at this.

Why do I get the feeling that in all these letters people seem to be writing to their daughters..stuff like that just plain won't even get mentioned?

Robtard
Well as long as you've found a way to feel superior to both Trump and Clinton supporters, Surt. That's good.

Surtur
Well as long as you've found a way to feel superior to both Trump and Clinton voters, Surt. That's good.

Oh come on now. If some of the people here weren't so smug about this I wouldn't be gloating so hard.

Plus do you not think that people seem to be blaming everyone and everything but the person who truly shoulders a majority of responsibility for this?

How come everybody but Hilary Clinton are the ones who apparently need to do some "soul searching" and stuff.

Silent Master
The bottom line is, Hillary couldn't get it done.

Surtur
The bottom line is, Hillary couldn't get it done.

Plus this entire election the liberals have been pretending like they are so damn superior to the other side.

Robtard
Oh come on now. If some of the people here weren't so smug about this I wouldn't be gloating so hard.

Plus do you not think that people seem to be blaming everyone and everything but the person who truly shoulders a majority of responsibility for this?

How come everybody but Hilary Clinton are the ones who apparently need to do some "soul searching" and stuff.

At least you've finally admitted you're gloating.

Who exactly is trying to take away from Trump's win here? Trump won with the rules in place, that's that. Edit: I guess Nib sort of did above, sorta

LoL, wut?

Surtur
At least you've finally admitted you're gloating.

Finally admitted it? I admitted it from the very beginning. I specifically said to you(or someone) that I was definitely acting like a smug dick. If that isn't an admission of gloating then what is?

When did I say people are trying to take away from his win? What I said was..did you notice how people are blaming everything and everyone but Hilary?

Before you ask: when I said people I didn't mean just on this forum. Go read the topic I posted about the 24 theories of how Hilary won. Not a single one of those theories places any blame directly on Hilary.

As for my soul searching comment..I have seen a lot of people(again, I mean in general not on KMC) more or less saying white people need to feel bad over this. Or white women need to feel bad, or that white people need to check themselves, all this stuff.

There is nothing about perhaps Hilary Clinton examining her own behavior though. You also realize that I personally have tried to take away from Trump's win. I have made numerous statements about how corruption in the Clinton campaign is a big reason he won. That and a desperate need for change.

Silent Master
Finally admitted it? I admitted it from the very beginning. I specifically said to you(or someone) that I was definitely acting like a smug dick. If that isn't an admission of gloating then what is?

When did I say people are trying to take away from his win? What I said was..did you notice how people are blaming everything and everyone but Hilary?

Before you ask: when I said people I didn't mean just on this forum. Go read the topic I posted about the 24 theories of how Hilary won. Not a single one of those theories places any blame directly on Hilary.

As for my soul searching comment..I have seen a lot of people(again, I mean in general not on KMC) more or less saying white people need to feel bad over this. Or white women need to feel bad, or that white people need to check themselves, all this stuff.

There is nothing about perhaps Hilary Clinton examining her own behavior though. You also realize that I personally have tried to take away from Trump's win. I have made numerous statements about how corruption in the Clinton campaign is a big reason he won. That and a desperate need for change.

I don't remember the exact quote, but Anna from The Young Turks said something along the lines of, she's ashamed of all the women who voted for Trump.

Surtur
I don't remember the exact quote, but Anna from The Young Turks said something along the lines of, she's ashamed of all the women who voted for Trump.

Yeah:

MBquRAun1RE

TYT's and Anna specifically have been just so smug and out of touch for a long time now.

I don't think she realizes plenty of women are ashamed of her lol.

I also found it amusing when they had a melt down over Alex Jones. Cenk is such a little tool.

kevdude
Some people are so stupid smh.. I come in and read 'trump didn't read the election the dnc lost it.' Hillary lost because she was the worst person for the job, bringing up race in the election, bringing up sex in the election, putting down the women who was raped by her husband, being supported by the Saudi monarchy who kills gays.

Khazra Reborn
I didn't think I'd ever see the day that people would be this upset that Hilary Clinton didn't win an election.

Badabing
I will be temp banning several people from this thread.

Sacred Fire
Can I watch?

Bashar Teg
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56292158.jpg

wakkawakkawakka
Some people are so stupid smh.. I come in and read 'trump didn't read the election the dnc lost it.' Hillary lost because she was the worst person for the job, bringing up race in the election, bringing up sex in the election, putting down the women who was raped by her husband, being supported by the Saudi monarchy who kills gays.

I'm not sure how most of that would actually be a slight on the ability to perform as commander and chief: not to denounce rape or overseas endorsement from a Saudi monarch that murders their own people.

Surtur
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I'm not sure how most of that would actually be a slight on the ability to perform as commander and chief: not to denounce rape or overseas endorsement from a Saudi monarch that murders their own people.

Yes this did have me wondering..for as much as people are urging Trump to denounce certain groups(and I do agree)..I can't recall Obama ever denouncing Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11, off the top of my head. I admit I haven't seen every single thing Obama has said about these people, so it's possible he did.

Though I don't recall his calling out their treatment of women. So for all the men saying because Trump is elected they can't look their daughters in the eye, why were they able to look them in the eye knowing some of our allies are kind of utterly horrible? On the other hand Obama was perfectly willing to cite the very very skewed "study" that says 1 and 5 women are sexually assaulted.

Some might say there is a difference because the neo nazi's and stuff aren't an actual country or official government. On the other hand, the fact that an actual government/country played a role in 9/11 to me is worse than just some fringe groups being racist.

Impediment
I saw no contradiction. I saw the first being a criticism of the liberal media bias causing problems and the second being happy about people in the US having something like the First Amendment.

But don't let that get in the way of your Anti-Trump Parade.

"Pick a box. Its contents will help you on your way!"

http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/home_page_products/CREAM.png

https://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Colling_Gel_Main.png

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61yqOGfXWGL._SX522_.jpg

I made this:

Surtur
Originally posted by Impediment
I made this:

Now if only we had a bear suit that lets you turn to stone.

Bashar Teg
i never expressed support or agreement with the protests, as 50+% of the country has been labeled. what expected tacky nonsense. this is why it will remain on ignore. thumb up

Surtur
i never expressed support or agreement with the protests, as 50+% of the country has been labeled. what expected tacky nonsense. this is why it will remain on ignore. thumb up

I agree it is wrong for anyone to try to label half the country. People who do that are very wrong and probably should have no place in politics at all. thumb up

The Ellimist
But I also have spoken in the past about her warmongering. I have made comments about how she seemed to be implying she wanted to start something with Russia.

That's one reason, and like I said: I just didn't like how deep her corruption went. I just thought the overall ramifications of her getting that presidency would resonate, because Trump will be out of the White House in 4 years, but if Hilary had gotten her claws into it..I feel she could have very easily done two terms, and also in the mean time used her influence to make sure people like her continue to occupy the white house after she is gone. There are already rumors they want Chelsea to run for congress. She'd have had much better chances if the Clintons had taken the White House.

I'm sick and tired of it and I want it gone and if we have to endure 4 years of Trump for that then you know what? So be it. This should have never happened in the first place, it should have never HAD to happen.

And how is this corruption going to hurt us more than Trump's climate proposals?

Seriously, even if you support Trump on literally everything else, his energy policy could literally pose an existential threat to the human species.

Surtur
Well then let us hope the energy policy is one of the things Trump will be willing to budge on. At this point given his statements about potentially not fully getting rid of Obama Care, etc. we can't be sure anymore what else will or won't change.

I also do think one thing Bill Maher said yesterday was correct. The democrats made white voters feel like their problems were not real.

The Ellimist
So when you supported Trump over Hillary, it was all based on the gamble that Trump was just bluffing about the Paris accords?

krisblaze
So when you supported Trump over Hillary, it was all based on the gamble that Trump was just bluffing about the Paris accords?

America's not even ****ing close to their emission cuts anyways.

Unless you feel like making some sweeeeeeeeping changes across the nation I suggest giving up and going all in for global warming being a hoax big grin

Surtur

Nope, it was based on Clintons corruption, lies, and the overall ignorance of the democratic party about what the people want.

I wasn't sure if he would or would not stick to 100% of what he said. What I am saying is that since he has already at least claimed he is willing to compromise on some issues that we can't truly be sure what he is going to do.

The backlash he'd receive over the Paris thing would be absolutely tremendous. At this point nobody can predict exactly what he will or will not do. So some people need to stop pretending like they can, as we've seen with this election..sometimes people can be very wrong about how a situation will turn out.

Adam_PoE
Nope, it was based on Clintons corruption, lies, and the overall ignorance of the democratic party about what the people want.

Um, no. Clinton is one the most thoroughly investigated candidates in the modern era, and there is no evidence of impropriety on her part. Moreover, she has the highest honesty rating of any candidate running this cycle in any party. Furthermore, more people voted for her, so clearly she is what the people want. You can try to spin the election results all you want, but none of the things in your statement are true.

Surtur
No evidence of impropriety? Right.

She is what the people want? She won the popular vote, but she couldn't get enough of the population on her side lol.

Not even states that people felt she'd have a cakewalk winning.

The people want change. Deal with it..or don't? Your choice. Ignore it and the shit happens again.

I mean even Elminist seems to think there is corruption with the Clintons. He might not think it warranted her not being president, but he hasn't acted like she's never done anything wrong either.

Do you believe there is anything corrupt about the Clinton campaign? You will notice I did not ask you if they were ever arrested or anything like that. Do you legitimately feel they are free of corruption?

Adam_PoE
No evidence of impropriety? Right.

Absolutely right.

She is what the people want? She won the popular vote, but she couldn't get enough of the population on her side lol.

Not even states that people felt she'd have a cakewalk winning.

The people want change. Deal with it..or don't? Your choice.

Do you even math? Here, let me help you. If she won the popular vote, that means more people voted for her than for her opponent. That means she did get the people on her side, and that she is what they wanted. He won because of a technicality. That is not a mandate.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Absolutely right.

Do you even math? Here, let me help you. If she won the popular vote, that means more people voted for her than for her opponent. That means she did get the people on her side, and that she is what they wanted. He won because of a technicality. That is not a mandate.

I never said she didn't win the popular vote. I said she didn't get enough people on her side. That is why the popular vote did NOT cinch it. Do I even math? Do you even read? She didn't get ENOUGH people lol. If the popular vote was all she needed she would have, it is not, so she didn't get enough. They ignored certain groups of people and that is why she lost. She didn't beat Trump in the popular vote by an absurdly massive degree either. You act like she got 30 million more votes.

She didn't get enough of the people on her side to assure her a complete victory. The fact that she was running against Donald Trump of all people and still failed sure as hell tells us a lot of people want change.

If you seem to feel the Clinton campaign is totally free of corruption then what else can I say? Even some of her staunchest defenders here have admitted that.

Surtur
I can't even truly believe you would think they haven't done anything shady. You have to be pulling my leg, yes?

Just clarify this for me, because "shady" doesn't even necessarily have to mean illegal. So having said that, you truly believe there is nothing shady there?

Adam_PoE
I never said she didn't win the popular vote. I said she didn't get enough people on her side. That is why the popular vote did NOT cinch it. Do I even math? Do you even read? She didn't get ENOUGH people lol. If the popular vote was all she needed she would have, it is not, so she didn't get enough. They ignored certain groups of people and that is why she lost. She didn't beat Trump in the popular vote by an absurdly massive degree either. You act like she got 30 million more votes.

She didn't get enough of the people on her side to assure her a complete victory. The fact that she was running against Donald Trump of all people and still failed sure as hell tells us a lot of people want change.

If you seem to feel the Clinton campaign is totally free of corruption then what else can I say? Even some of her staunchest defenders here have admitted that.

He did not win because he had "enough people." Do you even know how elections work? He won because of the way electors are distributed. She had more votes, ergo, she had the support of more people. If, according to you, she did not have the support of enough people to win, and he had the support of fewer people than she did, then how does he have "enough people" to win? Your argument is completely nonsensical.

Silent Master
She didn't have enough people where it actually mattered.

Adam_PoE
I can't even truly believe you would think they haven't done anything shady. You have to be pulling my leg, yes?

Just clarify this for me, because "shady" doesn't even necessarily have to mean illegal. So having said that, you truly believe there is nothing shady there?

I think you would have to be uninformed, lacking in critical thinking skills, or both to believe half of the ridiculous tripe you believe about the Clintons.

Surtur
He did not win because he had "enough people." Do you even know how elections work? He won because of the way electors are distributed. She had more votes, ergo, she had the support of more people. If, according to you, she did not have the support of enough people to win, and he had the support of fewer people than she did, then how does he have "enough people" to win? Your argument is completely nonsensical.

He had enough people in the states that mattered. How is this difficult to grasp?

She didn't get enough people. There actually isn't up for debate dude. If she had gotten enough she'd be president.

Again, not up for any actual debate, so we can move past this.

Surtur
I think you would have to be uninformed, lacking in critical thinking skills, or both to believe half of the ridiculous tripe you believe about the Clintons.

And you people wonder why the democrats lost this election.

You know what? You guys reap what you sow. You deserve Trump.

It was wrong for me to expect people would learn anything from this. So you know what? Enjoy. Enjoy your Trump presidency, you sure as hell earned it.

Nemesis X
HAQmJVx_si4

Adam_PoE
Again, not up for any actual debate, so we can move past this.

I am not surprised, this is what you do every time you argue yourself into a corner.

And you people wonder why the democrats lost this election.

You know what? You guys reap what you sow. You deserve Trump.

It was wrong for me to expect people would learn anything from this. So you know what? Enjoy. Enjoy your Trump presidency, you sure as hell earned it.

Like I said before, I am a white man who lives in a metropolitan city in a blue state with three degrees and an upper-middle class income. Ironically, I am not the one who is going to suffer under a Trump presidency, it is the rubes who voted for him. So remember that when you are reaping what you were so eager to sow.

Surtur
The hypocrisy and general unwillingness for people who support Hilary to admit she did ANYTHING wrong is the most hilarious thing about this entire ordeal.

Adam_PoE
The hypocrisy and general unwillingness for people who support Hilary to admit she did ANYTHING wrong is the most hilarious thing about this entire ordeal.

I would point out the irony if I thought you were capable of understanding it.

Surtur
I am not surprised, this is what you do every time you argue yourself into a corner.

But again: there is no corner. She didn't get enough people to achieve victory.

Once again, this is not up for any real debate. How..how is this even a discussion? Do you know a secret I don't know about this election? We've 100% moved beyond any silly excuse you'd have to say this shit, because I've told you I'm not just talking about the popular vote.

I just want you to keep in mind it was the ignorance of people like you that lead to this.

So naturally..do NOT even attempt to change.

Surtur
I would point out the irony if I thought you were capable of understanding it.

Your tears seem to be blinding you. I've admitted Trump has done shit wrong lol.

Continue to crash and burn please. It's not like smug people like you should have learned anything from this. It's only us rubes, right?

The Ellimist
Surtur continues to think that Hillary's nebulous "corruption", whose impacts he still refuses to articulate, are more important than the several catastrophic policies Trump has threatened to implement, some of which are literal existential threats (like walking away from the Paris Climate Accords).

Adam_PoE
But again: there is no corner. She didn't get enough people to achieve victory.

Once again, this is not up for any real debate. How..how is this even a discussion? Do you know a secret I don't know about this election? We've 100% moved beyond any silly excuse you'd have to say this shit, because I've told you I'm not just talking about the popular vote.

No, no puppet. You're the puppet.

I just want you to keep in mind it was the ignorance of people like you that lead to this.

So naturally..do NOT even attempt to change.

Actually, it is the ignorance of the people who voted for him and against their own self interest that are responsible for this, and ironically, they are the ones who are going to suffer.

Your tears seem to be blinding you. I've admitted Trump has done shit wrong lol.

Continue to crash and burn please. It's not like smug people like you should have learned anything from this. It's only us rubes, right?

I am cool. I can weather a Trump presidency. But if he crashes and burns, can you?

Surtur
Surtur continues to think that Hillary's nebulous "corruption", whose impacts he still refuses to articulate, are more important than the several catastrophic policies Trump has threatened to implement, some of which are literal existential threats (like walking away from the Paris Climate Accords).

Just answer me one question, just one, and it's a yes or no: Is there corruption at all in the Clinton campaign?

I am not asking if the corruption is worse than whatever you believe about Trump.

I want you to tell me you truly believe, like Adam does, that there is no corruption here at all to speak of. Say those words: Hilary Clinton is not corrupt.

Silent Master
It is amusing watching people blame everyone for Hillary losing , except Hillary and the DNC.

Surtur
No, no puppet. You're the puppet.

It's funny because you truly believe this.

Yes I can weather it. But here is where you've lost me. You just said the people who voted for Trump are the ones who are going to suffer. So..why do you care? I'm serious, unless you feel that a majority of the gay community and minority communities voted for Trump..I'm struggling to see why you give a shit if I suffer or if anyone else who voted for Trump suffers? Where is the issue? The people so terrified of Trump didn't vote for him, and if it's the Trump voters who will suffer..? Explain it.

If you don't care enough to even try to understand how this happened, why do you care if people you despise get the short end of the stick?

Surtur
It is amusing watching people blame everyone for Hillary losing , except Hillary and the DNC.

Yes and they don't even see how this just exacerbates the issue. They legitimately don't seem to see it. I thought it was perhaps just pride, maybe they just didn't want to admit to being wrong, but no..they truly believe this stuff.

So any hopes I had that this might be a wake up call for people have been dashed.

Adam_PoE
Just answer me one question, just one, and it's a yes or no: Is there corruption at all in the Clinton campaign?

I am not asking if the corruption is worse than whatever you believe about Trump.

I want you to tell me you truly believe, like Adam does, that there is no corruption here at all to speak of. Say those words: Hilary Clinton is not corrupt.

The Ellimist, I want you to say the words, "Bill Clinton, sexual predator." I dare you.

Jesus Christ, it could not be more obvious that someone regurgitates rhetoric from conservative media almost word for word.

Adam_PoE

It is absolutely the fault of the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign that she lost. They made a number of strategic errors, and it cost them the election.

LordofBrooklyn
, and there is no evidence of impropriety on her part.

Have you read the emails detailing the handling of The Sanders campaign by the DNC and Clinton campaign?

Have you read the emails concerning The Clinton campaign and their activities regarding The Clinton foundation?

Have you read about Secretary Clinton's handling of a case involving the allegation of rape involving one of her clients?

Adam_PoE
Yes I can weather it. But here is where you've lost me. You just said the people who voted for Trump are the ones who are going to suffer. So..why do you care? I'm serious, unless you feel that a majority of the gay community and minority communities voted for Trump..I'm struggling to see why you give a shit if I suffer or if anyone else who voted for Trump suffers? Where is the issue? The people so terrified of Trump didn't vote for him, and if it's the voters who will suffer..? Explain it.

If you don't care enough to even try to understand how this happened, why do you care if people you despise get the short end of the stick?

What makes you think that I do?

Surtur
The Ellimist, I want you to say the words, "Bill Clinton, sexual predator." I dare you.

Jesus Christ, it could not be more obvious that someone regurgitates rhetoric from conservative media almost word for word.

But I never actually said I believe every single conspiracy.

I never even said I'm sure Bill is a rapist lol. I merely said if people say Trump is a rapist without evidence, then good ol' Billy is too.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Have you read the emails detailing the handling of The Sanders campaign by the DNC and Clinton campaign?

Have you read the emails concerning The Clinton campaign and their activities regarding The Clinton foundation?

Have you read about Secretary Clinton's handling of a case involving the allegation of rape involving one of her clients?

Do you believe everything you read?

Surtur
What makes you think that I do?

So then if Trump voters are the ones who will suffer..once again..does this just mean..anyone who thinks the gays or minorities will suffer is just stupid?

Since you're getting all pissy at me over daring to think Trump might not try to f*ck with gays, but you apparently think it's the Trump voters who need to worry.

Adam_PoE
But I never actually said I believe every single conspiracy.

There is not one plausible-sounding conspiracy that you have denied yet.

I never even said I'm sure Bill is a rapist lol. I merely said if people say Trump is a rapist without evidence, then good ol' Billy is too.

You missed the reference.

Surtur

Okay I'm calling it, you're trolling. There is no way you just said this without the slightest hint of irony or self awareness.

I wish you'd have said something like this earlier. No hard feelings bro.

Surtur
There is not one plausible-sounding conspiracy that you have denied yet.

Quite confused, so the video of them talking about starting riots at rallies was..was that just made with fairy magic or something?

On top of that you..legitimately don't feel they conspired to dick Bernie out of this election?

Again, you have to be trolling us all. That certainly makes me feel a bit better. Since the alternative is you believe the things you say.

Adam_PoE
So then if Trump voters are the ones who will suffer..once again..does this just mean..anyone who thinks the gays or minorities will suffer is just stupid?

Since you're getting all pissy at me over daring to think Trump might not try to f*ck with gays, but you apparently think it's the Trump voters who need to worry.

It is not necessarily Trump himself that is the danger to LGBT Americans. It is his party in the legislature that is unconstrained, because it has a Republican president who will rubber stamp their anti-LGBT agenda.

I think LGBT Americans should be worried, but I think people who are relying on Trump to improve the quality of their lives are ****ed.

Adam_PoE
Okay I'm calling it, you're trolling. There is no way you just said this without the slightest hint of irony or self awareness.

I wish you'd have said something like this earlier. No hard feelings bro.

Quite confused, so the video of them talking about starting riots at rallies was..was that just made with fairy magic or something?

On top of that you..legitimately don't feel they conspired to dick Bernie out of this election?

Again, you have to be trolling us all. That certainly makes me feel a bit better. Since the alternative is you believe the things you say.

I saw it on the Internet, so it must be true.

Raisen
I noticed the gays get really violent if you don't agree with them. Conversation gets vile and they get real personal. The gays

LordofBrooklyn

Don't deflect.

Answer my questions directly.

Bashar Teg
Finally! Trump voters are gonna do their own marching! woooooo!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/12/trump-camp-condemns-kkks-plan-hold-victory-parade-/

ignorant generalizations are fun! i are clever! me win! *clap*

snowdragon
No matter the evidence, no matter the facts some supporters of Hillary just don't care and will defend, defend, defend when cornered and wrong.

It's like a young child...no,no,no,no,no.

Kurk
I love how they b1tched about Trump when he said that he might not accept the results if Hillary won, but now they're doing exactly that lol. Such hypocrites.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>