Trump vs Saudi Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevdude
Looks like Saudi Arabian prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal has been trying to control politics in the United States for a long time. Him and Trump has been going back and forth on Twitter lately. Looks like we made a good choice!

Ex9ldUHSgjs

He was on CNBC earlier today on Squawk on the Street, and they asked him if Trump and him are getting along now, and he said since Trump clarified it was Muslim terrorist he doesn't want in America, he is okay with Mr. Trump now. I wonder if it will come up the back and forth they had in their meeting they are having scheduled soon. Here is a link to a part of the interview on cnbc, and there is more clips of it below (not all of it).

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000567045

Robtard
Originally posted by kevdude
Looks like we made a good choice!

Or did you people not make the right choice...

Russia says it was in touch with Trump campaign during election

The Russian government was in touch with members of President-elect Donald Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knows most of his entourage, one of Russia's most senior diplomats told the Interfax news agency on Thursday.

Accused by defeated Democratic contender Hillary Clinton of being a puppet of President Vladimir Putin after praising the Russian leader, Trump has dismissed suggestions he had anything to do with the Russian government during the campaign.

But in comments that could prove politically awkward for the president-elect, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said there had indeed been some communications.

'There were contacts,' Interfax cited Ryabkov as saying. 'We are doing this and have been doing this during the election campaign.' -snip

Link: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/10/russian-diplomat-there-were-contacts-with-trumps-campaign.html

Ziggystardust
Kind of hope the US will sway in the general political/cultural direction of Russia.

kevdude
Yes I saw that also, he needs to have someone ask this again to him and explain it. All country's should get along, and they should lift the sanctions only when Russia stops doing what its doing.

Tzeentch
Foreign leaders influencing American politics is wrong!

Unless your name is Benjamin Netanyahu, in which case you can literally fly to America, tell American politics to **** their President and Trump will still say you're a great guy.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard

The Russian government was in touch with members of President-elect Donald Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knows most of his entourage, one of Russia's most senior diplomats told the Interfax news agency on Thursday.

Accused by defeated Democratic contender Hillary Clinton of being a puppet of President Vladimir Putin after praising the Russian leader, Trump has dismissed suggestions he had anything to do with the Russian government during the campaign.

But in comments that could prove politically awkward for the president-elect, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said there had indeed been some communications.

'There were contacts,' Interfax cited Ryabkov as saying. 'We are doing this and have been doing this during the election campaign.' -snip

Link: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/10/russian-diplomat-there-were-contacts-with-trumps-campaign.html

But isn't Russia one of the Role Model Countries that your side has based its views on how things should be run Robbie? So shouldn't you view see this as a GOOD THING?

Robtard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But isn't Russia one of the Role Model Countries that your side has based its views on how things should be run Robbie? So shouldn't you view see this as a GOOD THING?

No, that's a few of the Scandinavian countries and only in regards to certain systems (eg healthcare). Do you ever say something not stupid?

Flyattractor
No, that's a few of the Scandinavian countries and only in regards to certain systems (eg healthcare). Do you ever say something not stupid?

mmmmNo. I seem to recall you Leftists having a pretty good Circle Jerk Going with the old Soviet Union and other said countires.

And Lil Pooty helped run the Sov Gov so ....Yeah You hard for Pooty.

Robtard
Guess that answers my question.

Flyattractor
I only reply in the way that you will be able to comprehend.

What with you being a product of a Leftist Education.

quanchi112

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/russia-says-it-was-in-contact-with-trump-s-team-during-campaign

Robtard
I only reply in the way that you will be able to comprehend.

What with you being a product of a Leftist Education.

Cool story, bro

Flyattractor
Cool story, bro

yeah. I know, pictures would have helped you comprehend it better but I aint no artist.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Robtard
yeah. I know, pictures would have helped you comprehend it better but I aint no artist.

Tell us more

Flyattractor
Nah. You are a lost cause so I won't waste words on you.

quanchi112
Harsh.

Flyattractor
Life's most important lessons usually are.

Robtard
Nah. You are a lost cause so I won't waste words on you.

Works

Flyattractor
Somehow I doubt it.

jaden101
Bankrupting Saudi Arabia could be the single thing Trump can do that will make the biggest impact for good on the world.

They are the biggest funders or Wahhabism on Earth which breeds Islamic fundamentalism. Theyre the reason for the issues in Belgium for example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.