h2h Skill rankings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Rank the following characters in order based solely on skill. Think of each one of these guys enter a room with 7 very skilled humans. You'll be looking at who can not only win, but who would win the easiest thanks to their skill.

BP
Cap
WS
Ozy
Widow
Clint
Blade
Daredevil
Electra
Baleman
Jason Bourne
Frank Martin (Transporter)

tkitna
Cap
BP
WS
Blade
Daredevil
Electra
Ozy
Widow
Clint
Baleman
Jason Bourne

FrothByte
Are we taking into consideration their innate strength and speed or are we basing this on the assumption that they are all of equal strength and speed and only skill matters?

FrothByte
Originally posted by tkitna
Cap
BP
WS
Blade
Daredevil
Electra
Ozy
Widow
Clint
Baleman
Jason Bourne

Baleman over Frank Martin and Jason Bourne? Hell no.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by FrothByte
Are we taking into consideration their innate strength and speed or are we basing this on the assumption that they are all of equal strength and speed and only skill matters?

Good Question. Strength will be mostly the same. I'd like to keep that with all around the same level. Speed is okay to use as a variable.

FrothByte
That makes it difficult, since I'm sure some of the combatants are dependent on their increased strength to pull off some of the moves they do. I'll have to think about this.

Silent Master
That makes it difficult, since I'm sure some of the combatants are dependent on their increased strength to pull off some of the moves they do. I'll have to think about this.

You know why he's keeping speed intact, right?

tkitna
Baleman over Frank Martin and Jason Bourne? Hell no.

I thought about it that way too, but I gave to him due to his costume being able to take some punishment. Your probably right though.

Martian_mind
Daredevil

The rest.

Arachnid1
Blade
Ozy
Daredevil
Widow
Cap
BP
WS
Electra
Clint
Jason Bourne
Baleman

Blade has a pretty comfortable lead on all of them in skill

FrothByte
If we're taking the combatants as they are without any modifications on their powersets other than removing weapons and armor (because that wouldn't be fair) and the contest is who demolishes 7 highly skilled but normal men, then the rankings would be:

1. Blade - because he's probably the most amped combatant here
2. Cap
3. Winter Soldier
4. Black Panther - because without his suit and claws I don't think he has the knockout power of either Cap or WS
5. Ozy - because he's the last seemingly enhance human on the list
6. Frank Martin - because out of all the "regular" humans he has the most outlandish feats
7. Black Widow
8. Clint
9. Jason Bourne
10. Daredevil - I put him this low because without the armor he doesn't seem to have that much knockout power.
11. Elektra
12. Baleman - Baleman will always be near the bottom (if not at the bottom) of any h2h fight list

Now if we were to equalize their physical strength and speed so that the competition is almost purely reliant on skill, then the rankings would be:

1. Cap - out of all the people in this list, only Cap has gone up against physically superior opponents and still won (or at least gave as good as he got). From beating Spiderman to giving IM a good fight to not getting KO'd by Loki, that speaks of ridiculous skill.
2. Frank Martin - because no one else in this list has shown the ability to beat up a bunch of goons with such random weapons like he did (shirt and tie???). And though this is a h2h fight, such ingenuity shows ridiculous skill.
3. Jason Bourne - like Frank Martin, the way he easily weaponizes the most mundane objects shows just how skilled he is
4. Black Panther
5. Daredevil
6. Blade
7. Black Widow
8. Elektra
9. Winter Soldier
10. Clint
11. Ozy - the reason I put him this low is because he was unable to KO any of the opponents he fought despite clearly being physically superior. Of course, it's also probably due to his opponents being higher caliber fighters than average goons but still the fact remains that he has no feats of easily knocking out opponents, which he'll need to do here to win.
12. Baleman

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Rank the following characters in order based solely on skill. Think of each one of these guys enter a room with 7 very skilled humans. You'll be looking at who can not only win, but who would win the easiest thanks to their skill.

BP
Cap
WS
Ozy
Widow
Clint
Blade
Daredevil
Electra
Baleman
Jason Bourne

Cap
Winter Soilder
Black Panther
Clint
Black Widow
Baleman
Daredevil
Electra
Jason Bourne
Frank Martin

Also some of these guys are enhanced and some not
Cap could bench like 5000 pounds where bourne is human

0mega Spawn
Lol blade is so much stronger than these people listed... If your list doesn't have him listed at number 1 You're biased... Ijs

StiltmanFTW
based solely on skill.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If we're taking the combatants as they are without any modifications on their powersets other than removing weapons and armor (because that wouldn't be fair) and the contest is who demolishes 7 highly skilled but normal men, then the rankings would be:

1. Blade - because he's probably the most amped combatant here
2. Cap
3. Winter Soldier
4. Black Panther - because without his suit and claws I don't think he has the knockout power of either Cap or WS
5. Ozy - because he's the last seemingly enhance human on the list
6. Frank Martin - because out of all the "regular" humans he has the most outlandish feats
7. Black Widow
8. Clint
9. Jason Bourne
10. Daredevil - I put him this low because without the armor he doesn't seem to have that much knockout power.
11. Elektra
12. Baleman - Baleman will always be near the bottom (if not at the bottom) of any h2h fight list

Now if we were to equalize their physical strength and speed so that the competition is almost purely reliant on skill, then the rankings would be:

1. Cap - out of all the people in this list, only Cap has gone up against physically superior opponents and still won (or at least gave as good as he got). From beating Spiderman to giving IM a good fight to not getting KO'd by Loki, that speaks of ridiculous skill.
2. Frank Martin - because no one else in this list has shown the ability to beat up a bunch of goons with such random weapons like he did (shirt and tie???). And though this is a h2h fight, such ingenuity shows ridiculous skill.
3. Jason Bourne - like Frank Martin, the way he easily weaponizes the most mundane objects shows just how skilled he is
4. Black Panther
5. Daredevil
6. Blade
7. Black Widow
8. Elektra
9. Winter Soldier
10. Clint
11. Ozy - the reason I put him this low is because he was unable to KO any of the opponents he fought despite clearly being physically superior. Of course, it's also probably due to his opponents being higher caliber fighters than average goons but still the fact remains that he has no feats of easily knocking out opponents, which he'll need to do here to win.
12. Baleman

This list started out okay... and then just ended badly when you had Ozy last. Maybe because he was toying with them and seemingly barely even trying? Maybe because those guys had super human or at the least meta human level durability? Should I cite how the seemingly "best" human Cap faced is Rum, and how he was countered twice and unable to KO him with 2 separate blows, until the 3 one finally did? Besides that, not a bad list, though Ozy is obviously above WS in your first list.

FrothByte
This list started out okay... and then just ended badly when you had Ozy last. Maybe because he was toying with them and seemingly barely even trying? Maybe because those guys had super human or at the least meta human level durability? Should I cite how the seemingly "best" human Cap faced is Rum, and how he was countered twice and unable to KO him with 2 separate blows, until the 3 one finally did? Besides that, not a bad list, though Ozy is obviously above WS in your first list.

I would hesitate to call Rosch meta human since he was overpowered by a bunch of cops (which even Frank Martin and Jason Bourne probably wouldn't have had trouble breaking out of). But I see your point, that he seemed to be toying with them. However, we still have no feats of him easily taking out his opponents. Yes he can block and dodge around their hits which is a great feat, but he doesn't have any feat of knockout power, which he will need to win this match based on the stips you made.

Me putting Ozy next to last isn't due to me thinking he's the 2nd worst fighter. I'm putting him there due to a lack of feats on his part as far as the stips of this match are concerned.

Also note that I only put him near last in my second scenario where strength and speed are equalized for all.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Fair enough. I don't agree entirely, but I understand your reasoning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.