Old Snake vs Carl Fredricksen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Old Snake from MGS4.

VS

Carl from Up.

Since Snake is too weak and slow according to DexxPlanet. I decided to put him against the protagonist of Up to see how he would fare against physically inferior and less skilled fighter.

Round 1: Gunfight.

Both combatants gets a Glock 19 loaded with 18 bullets.

Round 2: Pure H2H.

Round 3: Melee fight.

Snake gets his Stun Knife and Carl has his Cane.

If Carl gets stomped he gets help from Muntz.

The fight takes place in Ziba Tower from BF3.

Who wins and why?

NemeBro
So are you retarded?

Are you so brain-dead stupid that you can't spot one of the most obvious trolls in this site's history?

Do you make a thread about any fight that some idiot or troll argued against just because, oh no! Someone was WRONG on the internet, and I need other people to validate how I feel about this fight!

Let me help then.

Snake wins.

You're welcome, you moron.

Solid47
Originally posted by NemeBro
So are you retarded?

Are you so brain-dead stupid that you can't spot one of the most obvious trolls in this site's history?

Do you make a thread about any fight that some idiot or troll argued against just because, oh no! Someone was WRONG on the internet, and I need other people to validate how I feel about this fight!

Let me help then.

Snake wins.

Ok... Sorry.

I won't make any threads like this from now.

NemeBro
Thank you. Make threads all you want, but these "some troll said this, so I have to make a thread against them!" threads just feed the troll.

Just ignore them. thumb up

Dexx-Planet86
carl beats his @$$ in 2 secs

snake has the most basic and telegraphed moves EVER

Nononono666
Originally posted by NemeBro
So are you retarded?

Let me help then.

Snake wins.

but Tzeentch said that snake has the most BASIC and TELEGRAPHED moves EVER. and that snake is no better and cannot beat joel no expression

your arguments are invalid no expression

mcclane punches his head off in 3 secs laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.