Could the Flash solo The Avengers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/files/1/00//the-flash.png

Pre-DCnu Wally West against the Korvac Saga Avengers roster (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Wasp, Yellowjacket, Beast, Wonder Man, Hawkeye, Whizzer, Scarlet Witch, Hellcat, Moondragon, Black Widow, Ms. Marvel, Mantis, Falcon).

No prep.
No BFR.

http://i.imgur.com/0IvyIQp.jpg

RealityWarper
No way. He dies.

Cogito
Could he? Definitely. That's a weak-ass roster.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
That's a weak-ass roster.
Classic Thor, Wonderman, Immortal Hercules, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Classic Moondragon, and Scarlet Witch a weak roster?! confused

Zack M
Flash Anti-Monitor busting would take that roster down.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Flash Anti-Monitor busting would take that roster down.

Have you forgotten that Thor alone was able to hurt the Chaos King?

Zack M
Tickled him?

Sin I AM
Thor solos...wanda solos...flash is overrated.

Originally posted by Stoic
Have you forgotten that Thor alone was able to hurt the Chaos King?

Glory you mean? I dont recall him doing anything noteworthy to Mikabosho. Unless you're referring to this

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a757f99f5f54adafc65ddb24e2cd25f/tumblr_oggdhdTXjk1v5floko1_400.jpg

A better showing was against Glory

carver9
Shot a hole clean through him.

Zack M
Chaos King is hella weak. laughing out loud

carver9

AM is hella weak.

Zack M
Bloodlusted Flash is too fast.

zopzop
Thor did nothing to Chaos King except get his attention. Awakened Chaos War Herc was the only one that did anything worth mentioning against CK and even then CK was ripping him apart.

As to the thread, I just don't see Flash taking down this team of Avengers.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Thor did nothing to Chaos King except get his attention. Awakened Chaos War Herc was the only one that did anything worth mentioning against CK and even then CK was ripping him apart.

As to the thread, I just don't see Flash taking down this team of Avengers.

if it's Wally (who cracked Anti-Monitor's armor), he would win. He was moving so fast that characters like Pre-Crisis Superman couldn't pick him up. He was also lending speed to the entire roster that was fighting AM. Thor doesn't move anywhere close to that.

leonidas
forum flash could win, almost effortlessly. comic book flash would almost never win.

Sin I AM
if it's Wally (who cracked Anti-Monitor's armor), he would win. He was moving so fast that characters like Pre-Crisis Superman couldn't pick him up. He was also lending speed to the entire roster that was fighting AM. Thor doesn't move anywhere close to that.

Lol

Zack M
Originally posted by leonidas
forum flash could win, almost effortlessly. comic book flash would almost never win.

Almost, but not always. We've seen a forum Flash in comics and it's scary.

Stoic
On average the Flash doesn't move like that either. It's like me coming into every Hulk thread and claiming that he'd destroy the planet on which they fought on, or hit the ground with enough force that it would destroy several planets. Can he do it? Sure. Will he? Not on average.

Zack M
On average, yes, but that's why I specified the AM incident. The Avengers don't have speed feats like Flash.

tkitna
forum flash could win, almost effortlessly. comic book flash would never win.

Fixt

Stoic
On average, yes, but that's why I specified the AM incident. The Avengers don't have speed feats like Flash.

Well you aren't really in a position to specify anything and make it stick unless what I specified concerning the Hulk is also allowed to stick? If that's the case Thor has quite a few over the top off average feats that I could bring up.

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
Well you aren't really in a position to specify anything and make it stick unless what I specified concerning the Hulk is also allowed to stick? If that's the case Thor has quite a few over the top off average feats that I could bring up.

Flash would just vibrate his hand in Thor's head. Game over.

riv6672
Lots of shit talking by Zack.
Great read.

StiltmanFTW
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar118627_35.gif

riv6672
^^^Super speed sweep the leg.

spetznaz
There are three possible answers:

1. Comic book Flash A - Loses, due to the need for comic book writers to have a story. Thus, you see the Flash struggling against the likes of Captain Cold. Although an alternative view would be that he goes easy on them. How would I know this? Take Captain Cold - he froze someone's leg and broke it (the alternate reality flash I believe), and stated that when he fights against Flash he is 'friendly' (not the exact words, but there's an understanding) - but against the alternate reality versions no such understarnding exists. Froze the leg to below zero, and it snapped. Thus it is possible Flash also does the same.

2. Comic book Flash B - Wins. The other way is to look at the several examples of comic book Flash - with no amp or anything like that - being totally godly. Example - when he evacuated an ENTIRE CITY, moving people in twos and threes miles away, while an atomic weapon detonated. That level of speed is simply team destroying. They would not be able to even react.

3. KMC forum Flash - Wins. A non PIS/CIS Flash is a character that can defeat virtually all people at his level and below.

StiltmanFTW
CIS/CIP is still on, so that's not exactly KMC forum Flash.

namorsubby
Depends on the incarnation/roster. He could with several at a high end.

krisblaze
He could win if he is given a list of priorities.

If he knows that Moondragon and Scarlet Witch have to go down first then he could win.

Tbh most of these guys couldn't even see him.

spetznaz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
CIS/CIP is still on, so that's not exactly KMC forum Flash.

That eliminates Flash number 3 on my list. What about Flash number 2, which is the comic book version that can evacuate over half a million people, taking them in (as the comic quotes) 'one at a time, and sometimes two,' to a position 35 miles away, while a nuclear bomb is exploding. Doing this in '0.00001 microseconds' as the comic states (that's in the picosecond range), and note he had to search and find each man, woman and child in that city.

There are several other examples in comics (some even faster than that, as hard as it is to believe), but I choose that as it shows the sheer extreme of his speed without adding IMP punches or speed steals that freeze the earth , outracing instant transportation, making light speed attacks stand still, outracing Superman around the world in fractions of a second and waiting for him, or such stuff.

Comic book Flash, when he's not jobbing, is still a beast.

But anyway - I digress. What about the speed for Flash number 2 on my list? I would hate to face someone who can evacuate 500K people 35 miles away taking them in ones and twos (which means over a million trips back and forth over that distance) in 0.00001 of a microsecond (not second, microsecond) ....especially when I will be fighting that character with the fight starting out just some yards away.

I'd hate to fight such a character ....

Insane Titan
Forum flash is as bad as forum Surfer.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by krisblaze

If he knows that Moondragon and Scarlet Witch have to go down first then he could win.

Tbh most of these guys couldn't even see him.

These two ladies could end him in so many ways. Despite all his abilities his mind will still be susceptible maybe not to scarlet at first but moondragon would detect him immediately

Zack M
Monkndragon doesn't have the durability to survive a bloodlusted flash.

krisblaze

Hence why we said that it depended on whether or not she was prioritized.

You dumb fuk.

Scarlet315

True but captain boomerang is even less durable then these women and is a rogue villain of the fastest man alive. She should be able to get some wins

tkitna
Hence why we said that it depended on whether or not she was prioritized.

You dumb fuk.

laughing

spetznaz
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Forum flash is as bad as forum Surfer.

I actually agree, since both characters have open ceilings that can be highly extrapolated.

However, I am using example 2 - which is a non-jobbing comic book Flash. I honestly do not see many characters below a certain level being able to do much against a non-jobbing comic book Flash, and that is why I used that city evacuation example and stating that I'd hate to be fighting such a character that can do over a million trips back and fro 35 miles each trip (going and coming back), looking for people, while a nuke is detonating at a time of 0.00001 microseconds ...and I am starting the fight from a 50 yard or so distance.

riv6672
I like how Zack is using a bloodlusted Flash, when its not a bloodlusted Flash.

laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Pre-DCnu Wally West against the Korvac Saga Avengers roster (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Wasp, Yellowjacket, Beast, Wonder Man, Hawkeye, Whizzer, Scarlet Witch, Hellcat, Moondragon, Black Widow, Ms. Marvel, Mantis, Falcon).

No prep.
No BFR.

Could he? Yes.

Would he? No.

Cogito

I hate forum Flash, but I'm basing my opinion on the idea that Flash operates at the general level of intelligence/capability of Zoom.

In other words, fast enough and smart enough that he never gets tagged unless he wants to, but not where he's throwing IMPs around like meth in a trailer park.

So half the roster is human and worthless, and the other half is decently powerful but slow as shit.

The only real threats then are Moondragon (and at times Flash has been too fast for TP to work) and SW (who is a wildcard). With basic knowledge he could easily KO both before they could react.

basilisk
forum flash could win, almost effortlessly. comic book flash would almost never win. Pretty much. Comic Flash rarely operates the way he should with that level of speed.

Tbh most of these guys couldn't even see him. Yeah, if he goes into this fight with common knowledge of the powersets, these two should be two of the first targets. And frankly Flash moves many times faster than thought and these two can be taken down with a single punch before they can react, they really shouldn't be a problem. Likewise Mantis, who could anticipate classic Quicksilver to some degree, but really shouldn't have a chance of doing that against a Flash level opponent.

Sin I AM
I hate forum Flash, but I'm basing my opinion on the idea that Flash operates at the general level of intelligence/capability of Zoom.

In other words, fast enough and smart enough that he never gets tagged unless he wants to, but not where he's throwing IMPs around like meth in a trailer park.

So half the roster is human and worthless, and the other half is decently powerful but slow as shit.

The only real threats then are Moondragon (and at times Flash has been too fast for TP to work) and SW (who is a wildcard). With basic knowledge he could easily KO both before they could react.

Forum flash only persists because of threads and reasoning like this. He's not dropping anyone before they react because on average he doesnt drop threats before they react. I swear it's like noone on this board reads comics just look at scans and googling respect threads.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Forum flash only persists because of threads and reasoning like this. He's not dropping anyone before they react because on average he doesnt drop threats before they react. I swear it's like noone on this board reads comics just look at scans and googling respect threads.

Are you serious?

Flash will take down people with human durability at the beginning of the fight. That's the entire point of this forum.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Sin I AM
Are you serious?

Flash will take down people with human durability at the beginning of the fight. That's the entire point of this forum.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Do give me that weak ass argument kris. I know the ruling but flash does not clock human level characters. Yes its a viable tactic, just like soul suck, just bfring a mofo to the sun but it NEVER happens outside of boards and we STILL go by averages and character portrayal. IN CHARACTER no flash is dropping any threat at the ring of the bell. They zoom around the room dodging freezing blasts, bommerangs and arrows. They even get tagged. The fact that anyone would argue that flash solos an entire avengers squad in the first millisecond just show how little they actually know of the comics they claim to read.

Cogito
Obviously the intent of the thread was to use Flash at some higher than average capacity, otherwise this wouldn't be competitive.

Don't forget that while Wally typically operates at a low capacity for PIS reasons, he can and often does operate at a high capacity against speedsters like Zoom and such, so what I'm suggesting is just using real higher end feats not imaginary forum feats.

cdtm
http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/files/1/00//the-flash.png

No prep.
No BFR.

http://i.imgur.com/0IvyIQp.jpg

So we're taking Wally when he went back to the Crisis?

Then yeah, he murders. He was lending speed to an army of heroes, including Superman, who didn't even know he was there. And he destroyed the Anti Monitor's armor easily, which is pretty durable itself, in addition to running in and out of AM's anti matter without a scratch.

cdtm
Oh yeah, plus "Battle computer".

Because Wally was running battle computer like scenario's faster then a future quantum computer could, so tapping into the current battle computer = auto win sentiment. wink

krisblaze
In the comics anybody vs anybody is a good matchup.

Certain people seem to forget the purpose of the VS forum.

To match characters when they fight at the best of their ability, per the rules.

Do give me that weak ass argument kris. I know the ruling but flash does not clock human level characters. Yes its a viable tactic, just like soul suck, just bfring a mofo to the sun but it NEVER happens outside of boards and we STILL go by averages and character portrayal. IN CHARACTER no flash is dropping any threat at the ring of the bell. They zoom around the room dodging freezing blasts, bommerangs and arrows. They even get tagged. The fact that anyone would argue that flash solos an entire avengers squad in the first millisecond just show how little they actually know of the comics they claim to read.

That "weak ass" argument is the rules.

Flash is fighting to the best of his ability.

How much Flash have you read?

Sin I AM
Obviously the intent of the thread was to use Flash at some higher than average capacity, otherwise this wouldn't be competitive.

Don't forget that while Wally typically operates at a low capacity for PIS reasons, he can and often does operate at a high capacity against speedsters like Zoom and such, so what I'm suggesting is just using real higher end feats not imaginary forum feats.

I dont have an issue with a high end portrayal. Op said pre-dcnu. I didnt see anything about high end feats only. So it's safe to assume he meant at average. And at average portrayal flash will struggle with tony let alone the whole damn team. All characters operate with pis in play. So saying the only reason superman doesnt do xyz is bullshit. He doesnt do it because it's ooc for him to. Same with flash, surfer, etc. Full capacity does not mean no limit fanfic fallacy.

And if it was rivs intention to place a lightweight avengers squad face a guy at his absolute best with zero low showings calculated then this thread is spite and needs to be closed.

Sin I AM
In the comics anybody vs anybody is a good matchup.

Certain people seem to forget the purpose of the VS forum.

To match characters when they fight at the best of their ability, per the rules.

That "weak ass" argument is the rules.

Flash is fighting to the best of his ability.

How much Flash have you read?

Best of his ability while still IN CHARACTER. Quit cherrypicking key words to boost your argument. Flash does not fight like that.

Zack M
Future Flash could win, too. A speedster who trained under Shiva, Batman, and Slade? Scary.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/FF_zps5te4tuu5.jpg

DarkSaint85
Best of his ability while still IN CHARACTER. Quit cherrypicking key words to boost your argument. Flash does not fight like that.

Super speed and super intelligence are always two very difficult powers to argue for and against.

Best of their abilities, in character? The sheer gap in processing speed between the two sides is staggering, though. Wally would literally have to WANT to be hit, in order to be hit - when we take PIS off. Yes, he gets tagged by humans with boomerangs and ice etc. But the arguments are just boiling down to saying that in the midst of battle, he slows down in order to give the other side a fighting chance.

Why would he do that, in character?

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Super speed and super intelligence are always two very difficult powers to argue for and against.

Best of their abilities, in character? The sheer gap in processing speed between the two sides is staggering, though. Wally would literally have to WANT to be hit, in order to be hit - when we take PIS off. Yes, he gets tagged by humans with boomerangs and ice etc. But the arguments are just boiling down to saying that in the midst of battle, he slows down in order to give the other side a fighting chance.

Why would he do that, in character?

Like on Supergirl last week, when she kept getting hit by alien guns, and in the next encounter she's like "Oh yeah, I have super speed", and just avoids the shots and grabs the guns.

Until she forgets all over again with the random mid air stop.

Magnificent M
Flash can't resist punching Captain A's shield.
When his hand breaks and he stops to sob, the rest of the Avengers dogpile and beats the SpeedForce out of his bones.

Cogito
Originally posted by Magnificent M
Flash can't resist punching Captain A's shield.
When his hand breaks and he stops to sob, the rest of the Avengers dogpile and beats the SpeedForce out of his bones. You realize that the speedforce empowers Flash with extremely enhanced durability to match his speed?

...and that Cap isn't fast enough to make Flash hit his shield unless Flash wants to hit the shield.

tkitna
Like said before, he needs to get to Moondragon and Scarlet Witch at the beginning or they shut him down. If he does, its trouble for the Avengers.

Zack M
Not 100% sure TP would work, since TP's have had trouble shutting down the Flash, thanks to the Speed Force.

cdtm
Originally posted by tkitna
Like said before, he needs to get to Moondragon and Scarlet Witch at the beginning or they shut him down. If he does, its trouble for the Avengers.

They won't even be able to read his thoughts.

And they'll be a statue to him, he literally has all the time in the world. The "start" stretches into a week.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Could he? Yes.

Would he? No.
^^^Seems to be the best way to look at it.
Fun back and forth, yhough!

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm
They won't even be able to read his thoughts.

And they'll be a statue to him, he literally has all the time in the world. The "start" stretches into a week.

Seems like he's unbeatable then. Wonder why DC even bothers to have a Flash comic since no villain or other character has a chance against him.

spetznaz
Seems like he's unbeatable then. Wonder why DC even bothers to have a Flash comic since no villain or other character has a chance against him.

Which is why CIS and PIS exists. Writers have to make a story last more than three panels (characters like Flash, if comics were written with consistent logic, would have very few foes that would last more than three panels - introduction of the reason for the fight, start of the fight, end of the fight).

However, to make a plot you have the Flash having a talking gorilla and a chap who throws boomerangs as foes.

This is the same for many other characters - Quasar, Superman, Thor, Green Lantern, even Ice Man (the potential in that character is ludicrous).

However, comics are there to tell a story, and forums are there to logically discuss how it would pan out were it 'real.' That is, when CIS/PIS are stripped away (and increasingly for KMC, when it is not a stupid popularity contest that has Marvel fanboys thinking they have to always say 'Marvel character X wins' or DC fanboys thinking they have to always claim 'DC character Y wins.' The forum has become inundated with one sentence 'Hulk wins' or 'Superman wins' nonsense).

Flash is this quite interesting ...some posts above I have three options. Two comic versions and the forum version.

Of the three, the only one that loses is a comic jobbing version.

The forum version, and the comic book non-jobbing version, would both never lose this.

krisblaze
People aren't saying that the Flash IMPs Odin and Galactus to death in a millisecond.

We're saying he's capable of taking out a group of people with human durability before they react...

Khazra Reborn
In character, no.

Scarlet315
My whole thing is if a gorilla with telepathic abilities can give the flash pblms then I really don't see how he can candle scarlet witch a veteran whose abilities affected the planet and moondragon who had Thor as a sex slave pretty much under mind control

krisblaze
Originally posted by Scarlet315
My whole thing is if a gorilla with telepathic abilities can give the flash pblms then I really don't see how he can candle scarlet witch a veteran whose abilities affected the planet and moondragon who had Thor as a sex slave pretty much under mind control

Grodd is fairly strong though, much stronger than a regular human.

If it was Thor or Wonder Man firing off telepathic blasts then Flash would be in trouble.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Flash has to run at least Mach 10, and punch Grodd from Kansas to Wyoming, just to KO him.

http://imgur.com/a/Zshta

So yeah, he doesn't just have 'gorilla-level' durability.

riv6672
TWO gorillas!

Magnificent M
You realize that the speedforce empowers Flash with extremely enhanced durability to match his speed?

...and that Cap isn't fast enough to make Flash hit his shield unless Flash wants to hit the shield.

Obvious joke post was obvious.

*Whoooooooooosh!* (Flash-like speed not needed)

Your head.

cdtm

That's why his comics are unreadable. No writer really knows how to handle him without turning him into an idiot.

The same thing happens when, say, Val Armorr fights Batman instead of Superman.

Or hell, when Batman fights anybody. Mixing Streets and Heralds is the problem.

Only comic I've ever seen that handled that well was Thunderbolts. Quicksilver beating Mr. X with a pipe had the comic communities treating it like a major deal precisely because that kind of pis/cis free writing rarely happens.

riv6672
While your points are valid, i'm also glad not everyone thinks like you. It would turn this forum into a ghost town.

TethAdamTheRock
Chaos King is hella weak. laughing out loud Anti Monitor got beat up by superman

TethAdamTheRock
Flash can kill everyone here

riv6672
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Anti Monitor got beat up by superman
Who was probably injured and holding back.

staxamillion
Moondragon is no slouch in TP either tho.

Surtur
Originally posted by zopzop
Classic Thor, Wonderman, Immortal Hercules, Ms. Marvel, Vision, Classic Moondragon, and Scarlet Witch a weak roster?! confused

Yes, once they are all reduced to taking a century just to blink.

staxamillion
the whizzer.... hee hee hee

but I think without prep I could see flash trying to fight at what he would consider to be normal fighting levels since he doesn't know anything about the squad and if in character is not trying to go ham and destroy.

I think the second he tries to lariat or leg sweep someone with his regular super human speed I think he will get knocked back if he chooses incorrectly for that first blow.

if he doesn't get moondragon first I think its gameover. in the instant he realizes he needs to go super duper fast instead of super fast is all it takes for moondragon or scarlet witch to incapacitate him. not to mention if he attempts to take on thor first (which I think he would), if he does that first punch is going to get wasted on Ms. Marvel too IMO. and I don't think he could get the drop on the celestial Madonna without prep initially.

my guess is flash gets 6 out of 15 tries but honestly in character I don't think he'd ever win

Surtur
Originally posted by staxamillion
but I think without prep I could see flash trying to fight at what he would consider to be normal fighting levels since he doesn't know anything about the squad and if in character is not trying to go ham and destroy.

Without prep he should still have basic knowledge. Plus this still essentially comes down to "Flash loses because he doesn't go all out".

Why wouldn't he try to hit Thor as hard as he can? No prep means he will not have time in advance to think about his plan of attack, it doesn't mean he won't know who he is fighting.

Plus given how fast his mind works, he can actually take the time to think about a plan without actually giving any of his opponents time to attack.

The problem is Flash could blitz all this people casually without going anywhere near his full speed. There is no real "if he doesn't get this person first" here. They will all be statues compared to him. He can save Moon Dragon for dead last for all it matters.

At least you sort of seemed to admit that he definitely has the capacity to make short work of this entire team.

staxamillion
I thought the argument of if he blitzed no one would really be able to defeat him had already been done.

I like I think most people have already stated that "he definitely has the capacity to make short work of this entire team".

I don't see why he would have basic knowledge they are from different universes.

im adding that in character he would not make short work of the avengers but if he went all out he could.

krisblaze
I thought the argument of if he blitzed no one would really be able to defeat him had already been done.

I like I think most people have already stated that "he definitely has the capacity to make short work of this entire team".

I don't see why he would have basic knowledge they are from different universes.

im adding that in character he would not make short work of the avengers but if he went all out he could.

They all get basic knowledge regarding one another.

They'd know he's a really fast speedster.

He'd know thor and wonder man has super strength/durability, moondragon has TP, etc.

RealityWarper
The only way for Flash to win this is to isolate every Avenger or to make hit & run tactics while using his speed at his best which means that he will have to go far away of his targets between each attacks (charges) in order to build-up speed.

Otherwise he has literally zero chances to win this.

DarkSaint85
Why would he need to build up speed?

Speedsteal.

Anyways, here he is punching with the mass of a white dwarf star. Note his direction of travel was the reverse of his punch just prior.

http://i.imgur.com/LwYjagF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RKIRVUC.jpg

'The entire fight takes place in the space of a picosecond'

riv6672
Thinking on it, speed steal is the most superfluous of super powers. The guy's already faster than teleportation!
It'd be like giving the Hulk the ability to weaken chsracters physically. stick out tongue

carver9
Weakest looking infinite mass punch I've seen.

spetznaz
Thinking on it, speed steal is the most superfluous of super powers. The guy's already faster than teleportation!
It'd be like giving the Hulk the ability to weaken chsracters physically. stick out tongue
You, sir, are smart. 100% agree.

Surtur

Basic knowledge is just meant to sort of make things fair. People have it regardless of prep.

Surtur
Originally posted by RealityWarper
The only way for Flash to win this is to isolate every Avenger or to make hit & run tactics while using his speed at his best which means that he will have to go far away of his targets between each attacks (charges) in order to build-up speed.

Otherwise he has literally zero chances to win this.

??? Do you think a speed steal requires a speed build up?

riv6672
Originally posted by spetznaz
You, sir, are smart. 100% agree.
Thank you, sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.