Meet Trump's Cabinet-in-waiting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

snowdragon
I thought one of the points of Trump being "anti-establishment" was that when he took office he would fill the cabinet and positions with people that understood said roles. Then Trump would create his plans and have his court jesters bring them to fruition.

Robtard
He did say "the best people", but I don't see how bringing in multiple establishment people being anti-establishment. Yeah?

snowdragon
Right now that's just a speculative article though on the posibilities of his cabinet posts.

So yes if he filled his cabinet with lets just throw out a number of greater then 50% establishment folks then sure he's the anti-establishment riding the ironic coat tails of the establishment folks.

Ziggystardust
Nothing's been announced so it's all speculation at this point.

Robtard
Well yes, the article doesn't say these are fact, just bringing it for speculation discussing proposes. But it can wait until we have official listings.

Ziggystardust
Not a bad list of people tbh.

Robtard
But not very 'anti-establishment', which is seemingly a major reason his supporters were attracted to him, no?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Nothing's been announced so it's all speculation at this point. thumb up

Surtur
Whenever I see people talk about the presidential cabinet it makes me think about people going inside people sized cabinets. Then it makes me think of cupboards and then I think of the movie "Indian In the Cupboard".

I apologize for this off topic post.

AsbestosFlaygon
People speculating his cabinet-to-be like they were in the election polls.

Let the man do his job. Stop being paranoid.

Flyattractor
Looks like Timmy might owe Glen Beck an apology.

*ducks behind a concrete wall*

Bashar Teg
tap the swamp!

quanchi112
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Let the man do his job. Stop being paranoid. Enter Robtard. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
...but it's not just speculation anymore. the swamp will not be drained.
first broken promise of many to come, i'm sure.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-transition-drain-the-swamp/index.html

Rage.Of.Olympus
Watching a clip from the Omarosa interview is legitimately terrifying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJDD9WCxYQI (13:45)

All Hail!

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...but it's not just speculation anymore. the swamp will not be drained.
first broken promise of many to come, i'm sure.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-transition-drain-the-swamp/index.html

This is why I told liberals to try to look on the bright side of things. This is a chance to change things..or to not change them. Every broken promise will be something they can point to. It will also go a long way to making sure Trump doesn't get a 2nd term.

So notice I'm not trying to make any excuses for this? It's because I legitimately am not Pro Trump.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Watching a clip from the Omarosa interview is legitimately terrifying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJDD9WCxYQI (13:45)

All Hail!

Omarosa has always been pretty terrifying though.

Bashar Teg
just fyi, your compulsive diversionary tactics are pathetic and infantile.

Robtard
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Let the man do his job. Stop being paranoid.

The article is from Politico.com and they're seemingly sourcing info from Trump's own campaign.

You seem to be one of those people who will say "good job" regardless of what Trump does, be it keep or break his campaign promises to his supporters. Odd.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard

You seem to be one of those people who will say "good job" regardless of what Trump does, be it keep or break his campaign promises to his supporters. Odd.

false. you have to first acknowledge something before choosing to condone or condemn it.

Robtard
Yes, but I did say "will say". Meaning in the future.

Bashar Teg
Yes, but I did say "will say". Meaning in the future.

i should have been more clear: never gonna happen.

Robtard
Are you proposing those people will just close their eyes and cover their ears for the next four years? Hmmm.

Bashar Teg
Are you proposing those people will just close their eyes and cover their ears for the next four years? Hmmm.

i'm saying that by the end of the fourth year, it will turn out that nobody here voted for him, and that they always knew he was a cuckservative rhino. (unless he goes full hitler as promised, but i wouldn't bet on him keeping any promises)

-Pr-

dadudemon
i'm saying that by the end of the fourth year, it will turn out that nobody here voted for him, and that they always knew he was a cuckservative rhino. (unless he goes full hitler as promised, but i wouldn't bet on him keeping any promises)

Well, since TI is banned, XYZ is a British citizen, yeah, I would say it is obvious that pretty much no one who participates here voted for him. I really can't think of anyone who claims they voted for Trump.

So what's the problem? Why can't people (which includes you) just want the best possible from Trump instead of being mad that Hillary lost?

Look, I know you think you voted for the candidate that was supposed to win and now you feel robbed of a sure victory for your favorite. So, going forward, don't be mad, throw tantrums, etc. Instead, hope for the best from Trump and if he delivers on the things you didn't want, too bad: that's what the other people wanted and there's nothing you can do about it until the four years are up OR lobby OR run for public office OR go to a country that best fits what you want.

Robtard

Even the guy with the Donald trump sig? Say it isn't so.

Bashar Teg
Even the guy with the Donald trump sig? Say it isn't so.

"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, since TI is banned, XYZ is a British citizen, yeah, I would say it is obvious that pretty much no one who participates here voted for him.

There are several people here who were are very pro Trump, at least on election night when he pulled ahead. Go look at the election night thread as an example.

dadudemon
There are several people here who were are very pro Trump, at least on election night when he pulled ahead. Go look at the election night thread as an example.

I don't think they could vote for him. We could create another thread. PVS probably wants to revive that thread in 4 years (assuming KMC even exists, then) and call out the people who double backed after Trump messes up (assuming he does...but I assume he won't mess up very much at least not very badly in the worst case scenario).

PVS, do you want that thread? So you can either gloat or remain silent in 4 ish years? Because I don't think anyone voted for Trump...at least that I know of...that participates actively on this board in the GDF.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think they could vote for him. We could create another thread. PVS probably wants to revive that thread in 4 years (assuming KMC even exists, then) and call out the people who double backed after Trump messes up (assuming he does...but I assume he won't mess up very much at least not very badly in the worst case scenario).

PVS, do you want that thread? So you can either gloat or remain silent in 4 ish years? Because I don't think anyone voted for Trump...at least that I know of...that participates actively on this board in the GDF.

Voting or not voting, the support for Trump shown is part of the hive-mind (Clinton had one too) that lead to Trump's solid win. I find it a rather weak excuse to be a supporter of someone, but then keep the "well, I didn't vote" escape hatch open if/when things go South.

dadudemon
Voting or not voting, the support for Trump shown is part of hive-mind (Clinton had one too) that lead to Trump's solid win.

PVS' point was not about who supported whom. He said people will backtrack and claim they never voted for Trump (implying that they did and get embarrassed because Trump will supposedly eff up majorly causing people to try to distance themselves from the catastrophe).

Robtard
I expanded on that point with my thoughts on the matter. Support adds into someone being elected.

Let me give you an example: I said I was voting third party because I live in CA and have that luxury, but if I had lived in a swing state, I would have voted for Clinton. That's Clinton support any which way you slice it and had she won and started a nuclear war with Russia as was the fear-mongering, I as a supporter (not voter in this case) would have been responsible in part for Clinton's actions.

I did end up voting for Clinton though, was a week before the election and the last FBI hit-piece made me want to say 'F you'; not that it mattered, cos California.

Surtur
just fyi, your compulsive diversionary tactics are pathetic and infantile.

Damn dude you're going to make me wear out the phrase pot calling the kettle black.

Surtur

Isn't this exactly what the liberals have been doing for years? Oh wait sorry, we can't point that stuff out(but of course we can complain when people think I'm doing the same thing).

I certainly voted for him. Take a screen shot if you want.

I, Surtur, of sound mind and body..voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Will I regret that choice in 4 years? Who can say, but I definitely made it, and there is no way in hell I'm going to tell people I voted for Clinton.

Raisen
Trump has done it. All these libs will now turn into tin foil hatters. pendulum has swung. of course, they won't see it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't this exactly what the liberals have been doing for years? Oh wait sorry, we can't point that stuff out(but of course we can complain when people think I'm doing the same thing).

Care to give some examples?

Surtur
Care to give some examples?

The best example is..how blind they were to the needs of a good segment of the American people.

How the hell did Trump get elected if these people weren't simply unable to see the writing on the wall?

I'm just confused that you would ask this kind of question so now I have to ask..what role do you think the liberals played in this loss, if any?

Robtard
So no exact examples, just the Dems lost picking up a third term so that means they closed their eyes and covered their ears for eight years. Weird, but sure.

Lots of factors, but in the end Trump played the better campaign, the win is his. For someone who voted for Trump, you seem mightily irked that he won.

Now it's the "liberals", which liberals are you referring to? Cos it seems like you're blanketing a rather massive swath of people.

Silent Master
Seriously, the Democrats ran someone that couldn't even beat Trump, yet almost everyone in the media and DNC was saying that Clinton was a sure thing. How is that not being blind?

Surtur
So no exact examples, just the Dems lost picking up a third term so that means they closed their eyes and covered their ears for eight years. Weird, but sure.

Lots of factors, but in the end Trump played the better campaign, the win is his. For someone who voted for Trump, you seem mightily irked that he won.

Now it's the "liberals", which liberals are you referring to? Cos it seems like you're blanketing a rather massive swath of people.

Liberals, democrats, call them what you want. In my opinion, they were indeed blind because they didn't see this coming.

Not all of them obviously, but no..we certainly aren't going to pin this all on Trump running the better campaign. At least IMO.

I also never said I was happy for a Trump presidency lol. I merely said the reactions amused me, and that the potential for something to change gives me some semblance of hope, but I'm still not happy.

But you know what you are correct, I shouldn't blanket a massive swath of people.

Oh speaking of blanketing people, that's another mistake made. Hilary did the same with Trump supporters. Man even I am failing to learn from her many mistakes.

Bashar Teg
some good news maybe?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-obamacare-interview/index.html

Surtur
some good news maybe?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-obamacare-interview/index.html

Depends on how we react to it, correct? Are we happy that Trump might be willing to actually compromise or are we going to get upset because he said he was going to completely get rid of this and thus compromising at all would mean he lied?

I'm genuinely struggling to figure out if Trump is stupid or if he's smart. I can no longer tell anymore with him.

Robtard
Well, did you or did you not vote for Trump based on his campaign promises. Did you really elect Trump because you thought he'd compromise, cos that really wasn't the campaign he ran.

Seems like you might be the one that really needs to do some soul searching.

Surtur
Well, did you or did you not vote for Trump based on his campaign promises. Did you really elect Trump because you thought he'd compromise, cos that really wasn't the campaign he ran.

Seems like you really need to do some soul searching.

I still feel like this country needs some very major changes. That is why I did vote for him, since I felt even just the fact he defeated Hilary would be a step in the right direction for trying to get some stuff done.

I never supported everything he wanted to do. That is why I don't actually like to define myself as right or left or liberal or conservative.

Perhaps I shall do some searching. I suppose one reason I didn't understand the strong reactions was because in my mind I always felt like he would never go through with every single thing. But I did fail to think about how even if the people in these specific groups thought there was only a small chance he'd fulfill everything he said..even just a small chance that could happen could be pretty frightening.

All the more reason I will say again Trump needs to specifically address these extremists. I would even go as far as to say..treat them like domestic terrorists. That is what they are doing, terrorizing innocent people.

He needs to specifically call out these KKK parades and shit too. Even if we legally can't stop these people from doing it, it needs to be commented on.

AsbestosFlaygon
OT response to above: BLM is the opposite side of the same coin of KKK

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
All the more reason I will say again Trump needs to specifically address these extremists. I would even go as far as to say..treat them like domestic terrorists. That is what they are doing, terrorizing innocent people.I'm afraid to ask who you're referring to.

AsbestosFlaygon
Muslim extremists/jihadists who immigrated to USA

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I'm afraid to ask who you're referring to.

Probably the people protesting Trump's win and groups like BLM.

Robtard
LoLz, what a shitshow his cabinet turned out to be. How many are gone now. But Trumpers had such high hopes a bit over a year ago...

Adam_PoE
LoLz, what a shitshow his cabinet turned out to be. How many are gone now. But Trumpers had such high hopes a bit over a year ago...

It would probably be easier to list who is still there.

Robtard
The sad truth, you're probably not wrong

Adam_PoE
White House Departures

Flyattractor
Sad to see how the Left just can't come to terms with how bad their side Fika'ed Up. The lost all 3 branches of Government in the last elections and how they love to piss themselves over it.

Especially with FAKE NEWS Threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.