Godzilla vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Feats from all Godzilla Movies are includes. Feats from all Hulk movies included.

Godzilla is awaken Hulk confronts him to stop his damage.

In an All out battle who wins?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Godzilla wins the majority imo. Especially if we use all version as he had some ridiculous plot device powers. I do feel like Hulk could get a win or two

Kotor3
This is a hard one for me but I am going to agree. Especially with the movie clips from Shin Godzilla where he tanks bombs and bullets like its toys being thrown at him. His atomic fire breath is the most impressive I ever seen it displayed.

Perhaps it should be the Avengers vs Godzilla

Arachnid1
Godzilla 10/10

KuRuPT Thanosi
Shin Godzilla was good, I just didn't like all the forms it took. It was kind of cool explanation of his origins, but Turkey Godzilla look ridiculous.

If we use all the Godzilla movies, he stomps Hulk and would be a battle for the Avengers. If we, let's say, only use Godzilla 2014... Hulk could net a win or two imo

Robtard
Are you people nuts? Hulk jumps up Godzilla's ass and proceeds to punch his way through to Godzilla's brain.

Godzilla would never hit such a small, fast and versatile target. And before you nerds go "Atomic breath, durrrrr!", Hulk was also born of radiation. /checkmate

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you people nuts? Hulk jumps up Godzilla's ass and proceeds to punch his way through to Godzilla's brain.

Godzilla would never hit such a small, fast and versatile target. And before you nerds go "Atomic breath, durrrrr!", Hulk was also born of radiation. /checkmate Being born of radiation wouldn't help him survive a nuke

Hulk does no damage and gets vaporized

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If we use all the Godzilla movies, he stomps Hulk and would be a battle for the Avengers. If we, let's say, only use Godzilla 2014... Hulk could net a win or two imo

How about the giant iguana from '98? The one Toho hated so much, they had this happen to it? laughing

zPxhdo4HDgg

Tony could probably stomp that version, lol.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
How about the giant iguana from '98? The one Toho hated so much, they had this happen to it? laughing

zPxhdo4HDgg

smile , and everything was right in the world again.

CosmicComet
Godzilla has feats from all the movies?

The hell is Hulk going to do to someone that tanked a tokyo busting meteor without flinching, a volcanic eruption, swimming through the earth's crust, and even a black hole?

ShadowFyre
Composite Godzilla slaughters.

Composite Godzilla has more than 30 Fing movies to feat pull from and is retardedly powerful. He would destroy majority of mcu at one time. Dcu as well

KuRuPT Thanosi

Godzilla would never hit such a small, fast and versatile target. And before you nerds go "Atomic breath, durrrrr!", Hulk was also born of radiation. /checkmate

Nah Big Rob... no way lol

carthage
Hulk becomes a piece of green gum on Godzillas feet

Kotor3
I guess I will make a thread for Superman vs Godzilla and see how he does against him.

Henry_Pym
Lol, Godzilla easily.

Esau Cairn
But doesn't Bana's version of Hulk grow in size the angrier he gets?

Hell even Hulk 1/3 the size would get close enough to rip Godzilla to shreds.

Darth Thor
Bana Hulk was also outrunning missles/rockets, and leaping miles. Literally he leapt many miles in a single bound.

He could run and leap all over Godzilla. Until he finds a weak area then keep pounding on it.

TheVaultDweller
I doubt that would help. Composite Godzilla, with feats from all the films, has a pretty powerful healing factor, IIRC. Hulk won't be able to dish out enough damage before Godzilla can recover.

Darth Thor
^ Bana Hulk also had instantaneous healing.

TheVaultDweller
The problem there is that Hulk has to dish out way more hits to Godzilla, to do a proportional amount of damage, compared to what Godzilla can do with one hit against Hulk. The size/mass discrepancy is huge. Godzilla has some stupid feats, like pulling himself out of a black hole, IIRC, and has tossed around even bigger monsters.

Kotor3
Doesn't the 2014 Godzilla weight about 90,000 tons and took a nuke straight on. His atomic breath even though it was severely weaken by the Mutos was still very powerful.

The Hulk seem to be affected much more by bullets and bombs than Godzilla.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not only that, but I believe they showed a picture of him taking a meteor to the head or maybe it was another movie. But one did.

FrothByte
Composite Godzilla is a lot stronger and a lot tougher. Unfortunately, composite Hulk is away too fast and agile for Godzilla to catch. Hulk is strong enough to hurt Godzilla with multiple shots and unlimited time. I'd say Hulk wins a majority after a long, exhausting clobbering and Godzilla wins a few due to a lucky shot landing every now and then.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So somebody that can take a point blank shot from a meteor is going to be affected by the Hulk? There is no amount of punches from either Hulk or Superman or anything that would rival taking a meteor. Not just the concussive and kinetic force he point plant took, but the heat from it. It did nothing to him. We have creatures that weight over 50,000 pounds hitting him while flying at him and it can't penetrate his hide, even when using a sharp object... Yet Hulk punches are going to do something to him? If we are using Godzilla's best showings, he absolutely destroys Hulk every single time.

FrothByte
So somebody that can take a point blank shot from a meteor is going to be affected by the Hulk? There is no amount of punches from either Hulk or Superman or anything that would rival taking a meteor. Not just the concussive and kinetic force he point plant took, but the heat from it. It did nothing to him. We have creatures that weight over 50,000 pounds hitting him while flying at him and it can't penetrate his hide, even when using a sharp object... Yet Hulk punches are going to do something to him? If we are using Godzilla's best showings, he absolutely destroys Hulk every single time.

So if Hulk latches on to Gozilla's nape or back, somewhere where Godzilla can't reach him, and then Hulk starts putting his considerable strength in prying open Godzilla's plated skin... what do you think will happen?

Remember that this is amalgamated Hulk and Bana Hulk was clearly able to amp both in strength and size as he got angrier.

Kotor3
Originally posted by FrothByte
Composite Godzilla is a lot stronger and a lot tougher. Unfortunately, composite Hulk is away too fast and agile for Godzilla to catch. Hulk is strong enough to hurt Godzilla with multiple shots and unlimited time. I'd say Hulk wins a majority after a long, exhausting clobbering and Godzilla wins a few due to a lucky shot landing every now and then. I think you forget how fast and agile the 2014 Godzilla was. He survived a Meteor and Nuke attack. Hulk is fast but not fast enough that Godzilla can't hit him. Godzilla was hitting creatures that flew in the air at most likely massive speeds.

Kotor3
Not only that, but I believe they showed a picture of him taking a meteor to the head or maybe it was another movie. But one did. Correct movie.

Kotor3
The biggest advantage (now that I think about it) that Godzilla may have is that he was quite intelligent, at least the 2014 version was. He did not rely on brute strength which the Hulk would do.

Now if the Hulk does not get taken out quickly I see that being a problem for Godzilla as the Hulk would continue to grow in strength.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Kotor3
I think you forget how fast and agile the 2014 Godzilla was. He survived a Meteor and Nuke attack. Hulk is fast but not fast enough that Godzilla can't hit him. Godzilla was hitting creatures that flew in the air at most likely massive speeds.

I'd actually put 1998 Godzilla to be the fastest. 2014 Godzilla is lumbering in comparison. That said, Godzilla is fast FOR HIS SIZE. And whatever fast moving objects he hit they were still massive objects, and although fast moving they were not agile.

Doesn't matter if you think Godzilla is fast for his size, there's just no way he can be as fast as Hulk. Physics. Something that size just has way more mass to move.

And what happens when Hulk latches on to a place that Godzilla can't readily reach? What's he going to do if Hulk latches on to his back?

Nibedicus
Tough call for me.

I understand the point from both sides. And sadly agree with almost all points brought forward.

Tho if we really wanna be technical. Godzilla is very very very very fast for his size. Funny thing about "feat-pulling" from all of Godzilla movies is that if he gets 98 Godzilla's speed or his older kung fu fighting "feats" with his new 150 meter tall body, imagine how fast his punches must be. If it takes half a second for him to do one full arm extension (slow punch compared to a human) as a punch, scaled up to his 150m frame assuming his short stubby arms are 1/3 of his body length or 40-50m that would still put his punches moving close to 200 mph.

Kotor3
I'd actually put 1998 Godzilla to be the fastest. 2014 Godzilla is lumbering in comparison. That said, Godzilla is fast FOR HIS SIZE. And whatever fast moving objects he hit they were still massive objects, and although fast moving they were not agile.

Doesn't matter if you think Godzilla is fast for his size, there's just no way he can be as fast as Hulk. Physics. Something that size just has way more mass to move.

And what happens when Hulk latches on to a place that Godzilla can't readily reach? What's he going to do if Hulk latches on to his back? I don't count 1998 movie as a Godzilla movie. Either way though the whole on the back argument is not a good one. There have been many creatures that have latch on to Godzilla's back. The Muto did so when it pull Godzilla away from the other Muto.

That is not going to change the battle. It will irritate Godzilla. If Godzilla falls and roles on Hulk it going to effect him drastically.

The only thing I think that Hulk has that will enable him to win is that he will keep getting stronger as the fight progresses that will eventually give him the strength to KO Godzilla. But that may be awhile before Hulk could do so and the Hulk has been Koed by much less than Godzilla.

Nibedicus
Doesn't Godzilla have some sort of lightning AOE power? Not sure but I seem to remember him doing it.

FrothByte
I don't count 1998 movie as a Godzilla movie. Either way though the whole on the back argument is not a good one. There have been many creatures that have latch on to Godzilla's back. The Muto did so when it pull Godzilla away from the other Muto.

That is not going to change the battle. It will irritate Godzilla. If Godzilla falls and roles on Hulk it going to effect him drastically.

The only thing I think that Hulk has that will enable him to win is that he will keep getting stronger as the fight progresses that will eventually give him the strength to KO Godzilla. But that may be awhile before Hulk could do so and the Hulk has been Koed by much less than Godzilla.

If he falls and rolls on his back then his back spikes/fins will shelter Hulk since Hulk is probably smaller than those fins. The Muto is a lot bigger than Hulk and probably easier to get off.

Kotor3
If he falls and rolls on his back then his back spikes/fins will shelter Hulk since Hulk is probably smaller than those fins. The Muto is a lot bigger than Hulk and probably easier to get off. Honestly I don't get how you came to that conclusion. His Spikes have gone through rocks and buildings without breaking. Its not like Godzilla lands on his Spikes when he falls.

Yes, hulk is small and would be an irritation. Still, if Godzilla charges his atomic breath then how does the Spikes/Fins prove to be an protection in that instance? Hulk would have to jump off or get fried from the heat generating from the Spikes.

FrothByte
Honestly I don't get how you came to that conclusion. His Spikes have gone through rocks and buildings without breaking. Its not like Godzilla lands on his Spikes when he falls.

Yes, hulk is small and would be an irritation. Still, if Godzilla charges his atomic breath then how does the Spikes/Fins prove to be an protection in that instance? Hulk would have to jump off or get fried from the heat generating from the Spikes.

Won't that much radiation just feed Hulk more radiation?

ShadowFyre
Speed is not a problem. This is composite Godzilla. He regularly hits aircraft going supersonic from miles away. Rodan, Mother, Battra and others all have speeds at Mach 3 +. Godzilla's got this.

Kotor3
Won't that much radiation just feed Hulk more radiation? Unless I missed something Hulk in the movies as far as I know hasn't shown the ability to absorb radiation. Also, radiation does nothing to the Hulk in terms of power as far as I know, only his anger. Hulk can be affected by heat.

So, I don't see how Hulk would not be affected.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There are generally 4 types of radiation.. and some sub categories within that. Point being, I don't recall anything about Hulk getting stronger from all types of radiation

KuRuPT Thanosi
So if Hulk latches on to Gozilla's nape or back, somewhere where Godzilla can't reach him, and then Hulk starts putting his considerable strength in prying open Godzilla's plated skin... what do you think will happen?

Remember that this is amalgamated Hulk and Bana Hulk was clearly able to amp both in strength and size as he got angrier.

yes, it will do nothing to do going by his highest durability showings. You forget, he has his hide durability, and he has a crazy healing factor at his upper limit. Even if I could accept that he would somehow penetrate his hide with punches (which I don't), his healing factor would make all those punches for not. I just don't see any way for Hulk to win here expect for some PIS or CIS.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Godzilla has hit airplanes (not much bigger than Hulk) from Miles away going incredibly fast speeds. Why would he have an issue hitting Hulk?

ShadowFyre
Speed is not a problem. This is composite Godzilla. He regularly hits aircraft going supersonic from miles away. Rodan, Mother, Battra and others all have speeds at Mach 3 +. Godzilla's got this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Being born of radiation wouldn't help him survive a nuke

Hulk does no damage and gets vaporized

It's questionable if Gdz's breath would take out Hulk, but it would have to hit him first and Hulk can jump several miles in a single leap and run at over 250mph all while being a very small target.

How can you say Hulk does "no damage", maybe not at baseline but he gets stronger and stronger the longer he fights/angrier he gets.

Igniz
Godzilla wins

Omni-directional Nuclear Pulse attack for the win stick out tongue

cdtm
Red spiral beam for the win.

Igniz
Originally posted by cdtm
Red spiral beam for the win.

Red Spiral Nuclear Pulse Attack for the win since it killed a 300-600 meter tall kaiju roll eyes (sarcastic)

Esau Cairn
I haven't watched a lot of Godzilla movies to know all his feats...

But what if the Hulk clamped G's mouth shut mid atomic breath?

Internal combustion?

Kotor3
It's questionable if Gdz's breath would take out Hulk, but it would have to hit him first and Hulk can jump several miles in a single leap and run at over 250mph all while being a very small target.

How can you say Hulk does "no damage", maybe not at baseline but he gets stronger and stronger the longer he fights/angrier he gets. Hulk has shown that a powerful enough hit can KO him. Hulk relies or Brute strength. Hulk would go straight for Godzilla with no technique or planning.

As stated in previous post Godzilla has hit moving targets that move at the same if not greater speeds than the Hulk has shown and from far away distances.

The Hulk would most likely get KOed before reaching a strength level that would KO Godzilla.

Esau Cairn

As stated in previous post Godzilla has hit moving targets that move at the same if not greater speeds than the Hulk has shown and from far away distances.

For what I've seen those targets were always in front of Godzilla & they never actually try & swerve away from his atomic breath.

I've also seen Godzilla getting tackled from behind & toppling over, he's too bulky & slow to dodge, side step or swing around quickly enough to defend himself.

Hulk would surely use the advantage of attacking Godzilla from behind.

KuRuPT Thanosi
he would try, and then do absolutely nothing to him

FrothByte
Hulk has shown that a powerful enough hit can KO him. Hulk relies or Brute strength. Hulk would go straight for Godzilla with no technique or planning.

The Hulk would most likely get KOed before reaching a strength level that would KO Godzilla.

Hulk isn't exactly stupid. He's smart enough to improvise metal shields and gloves in the IH movie, smart enough to differentiate friend from foe when he's not being manipulated.

As for GZ hitting fast moving targets, question: Were they as small as Hulk?

Kotor3
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
For what I've seen those targets were always in front of Godzilla & they never actually try & swerve away from his atomic breath.

I've also seen Godzilla getting tackled from behind & toppling over, he's too bulky & slow to dodge, side step or swing around quickly enough to defend himself.

Hulk would surely use the advantage of attacking Godzilla from behind. When did the Hulk become a tactician? We have seen Godzilla use tactics such as when he fought the Mutos and open its mouth to take it out. Wait and use it tails at the right moment to defeat the Muto while it was flying.

You act as if the creatures that attack Godzilla from behind were slow.

Hulk will go straight towards Godzilla and try to use his brute strength on him as he does every opponent he faces.

I don't get this argument where Hulk suddenly uses tactics to defeat his opponents.

Kotor3
Hulk isn't exactly stupid. He's smart enough to improvise metal shields and gloves in the IH movie, smart enough to differentiate friend from foe when he's not being manipulated.

As for GZ hitting fast moving targets, question: Were they as small as Hulk? I would argue that Hulk is larger or slightly smaller than some Jets or Helicopters.

That does not change the fact that Hulks first move will be to go head on to Godzilla. Why is this being disputed?

Hulk being able to differentiate does not make him a tactician in battle. Hulk will not match Godzilla strength initially and may be KOed quickly.

Your whole argument rest upon the fact that you are stating that Hulk is too small and fast. He is not more maneuverable or faster than Jets which Godzilla has hit.

Hulk would have to get close to Godzilla which I see no reason to believe that Godzilla would not be able to hit the Hulk.

Humans are able to hit flies and insects, Hulk would be no different to Godzilla.

FrothByte
I would argue that Hulk is larger or slightly smaller than some Jets or Helicopters.

That does not change the fact that Hulks first move will be to go head on to Godzilla. Why is this being disputed?

Hulk being able to differentiate does not make him a tactician in battle. Hulk will not match Godzilla strength initially and may be KOed quickly.

Your whole argument rest upon the fact that you are stating that Hulk is too small and fast. He is not more maneuverable or faster than Jets which Godzilla has hit.

Hulk would have to get close to Godzilla which I see no reason to believe that Godzilla would not be able to hit the Hulk.

Humans are able to hit flies and insects, Hulk would be no different to Godzilla.

You're talking about Hulk like he's some dumb idiot who's just going to jump right into Godzilla's mouth. He may not be a strategist but what you're describing is pure idiocy that so far he's never displayed. First of all, I'm unsure if he can jump high enough to get to GZ's face. So he'll probably jump high enough to latch on to it's hip or something and move from there. As for Hulk being larger than planes... you're going to have to prove that.

Humans are able to hit flies but not quite easily. How many humans do you know that can instantly hit a fly on the first try? Besides, flies are not intent on harming humans so they don't fly with a specific goal in mind and humans are smarter than Godzilla. And insects don't have the same size to strength ratio that Hulk will have against GZ

Kotor3
You're talking about Hulk like he's some dumb idiot who's just going to jump right into Godzilla's mouth. He may not be a strategist but what you're describing is pure idiocy that so far he's never displayed. First of all, I'm unsure if he can jump high enough to get to GZ's face. So he'll probably jump high enough to latch on to it's hip or something and move from there. As for Hulk being larger than planes... you're going to have to prove that.

Humans are able to hit flies but not quite easily. How many humans do you know that can instantly hit a fly on the first try? Besides, flies are not intent on harming humans so they don't fly with a specific goal in mind and humans are smarter than Godzilla. And insects don't have the same size to strength ratio that Hulk will have against GZ The Hulk is dumb and has always been. I'm not sure how you see him as otherwise. He has always been about Brute strength.

Please describe an example where Hulk does not charge forward without thinking into battle. I do not recall any. Using all versions of the Hulk he has visibly been shown to be larger than a Jet. Even if most versions aren't he is still quite large.

The point with the fly example is humans do eventually hit them and they usually are KOed or die. Flies and some insects are extremely strong for their size, but compare to a human their strength is irrelevant. The same would prove true for the Hulk.

FrothByte
The Hulk is dumb and has always been. I'm not sure how you see him as otherwise. He has always been about Brute strength.

Please describe an example where Hulk does not charge forward without thinking into battle. I do not recall any. Using all versions of the Hulk he has visibly been shown to be larger than a Jet. Even if most versions aren't he is still quite large.

The point with the fly example is humans do eventually hit them and they usually are KOed or die. Flies and some insects are extremely strong for their size, but compare to a human their strength is irrelevant. The same would prove true for the Hulk.

If Hulk was as big as a jet, explain to me how he was able to ride one in the Avengers?

Being about brute strength does not mean that one is dumb. I already posted examples of Hulk improvising steel shields and gauntlets to assist him in a fight. Is smart enough to understand basic orders and work with teammates. Are you going to continue ignoring these?

And as I mentioned, humans EVENTUALLY do hit flies, except that flies are not intent on harming humans which Hulk is going to be. And a bee is not much bigger than a fly but is capable of hurting a human. Could you imagine what would happen if a bee was intent on hurting a human, was smart enough to understand basic orders and was capable of repeatedly stinging the person? Or smart enough to know to go for the eyes?

Kotor3
If Hulk was as big as a jet, explain to me how he was able to ride one in the Avengers? I did mentioned using all versions not one in specific and that not all versions were as big.

Being about brute strength does not mean that one is dumb. I already posted examples of Hulk improvising steel shields and gauntlets to assist him in a fight. Is smart enough to understand basic orders and work with teammates. Are you going to continue ignoring these? It is really not that much to argue here. You actually stating that the Hulk is an intelligent fighter is hilarious. Using an object to assist you makes you intelligent as a fighter?

Yes, the Hulk will use objects, he is an angry fighter. I got it. You still haven't explain or shown that Hulk would resort to strategy once he realizes his initial hits are having no effect.

And as I mentioned, humans EVENTUALLY do hit flies, except that flies are not intent on harming humans which Hulk is going to be. And a bee is not much bigger than a fly but is capable of hurting a human. Could you imagine what would happen if a bee was intent on hurting a human, was smart enough to understand basic orders and was capable of repeatedly stinging the person? Or smart enough to know to go for the eyes? Dude Bees are very intelligent. You are actually comparing Hulks intelligence to a bee? Really, dude?

Your example still fails. A human chances of killing a bee, or fly, etc, is much higher than any of those creatures killing a human no matter how intelligent they are due to mere physics.

How about, this, correct me if I am wrong. Your argument is the Hulk is powerful enough and fast, agile and to small to be hit by Godzilla and would eventually pound Godzilla to death, correct?

FrothByte
I did mentioned using all versions not one in specific and that not all versions were as big.

It is really not that much to argue here. You actually stating that the Hulk is an intelligent fighter is hilarious. Using an object to assist you makes you intelligent as a fighter?

Yes, the Hulk will use objects, he is an angry fighter. I got it. You still haven't explain or shown that Hulk would resort to strategy once he realizes his initial hits are having no effect.

Dude Bees are very intelligent. You are actually comparing Hulks intelligence to a bee? Really, dude?

Your example still fails. A human chances of killing a bee, or fly, etc, is much higher than any of those creatures killing a human no matter how intelligent they are due to mere physics.

How about, this, correct me if I am wrong. Your argument is the Hulk is powerful enough and fast, agile and to small to be hit by Godzilla and would eventually pound Godzilla to death, correct?

Now you're just making stuff up. I never said Hulk was an intelligent fighter, just that he wasn't a dumb brute. Hulk can speak words (albeit minimal), follow orders, differentiate friend from foe, smart enough to bite off a warhead from a missile... are you telling me there is not intelligence behind these actions?

And no, I never said Hulk will punch or pound GZ to death. I'm of the opinion that he can pry open GZ's skin plates and crawl in and cause internal damage.

KuRuPT Thanosi

As for GZ hitting fast moving targets, question: Were they as small as Hulk?

Look at Hulk and that Jet fighter he destroys. The Jet isn't multitudes bigger than him. It's a little bigger. Different is, it's moving multitudes faster than the Hulk can move

FrothByte
Look at Hulk and that Jet fighter he destroys. The Jet isn't multitudes bigger than him. It's a little bigger. Different is, it's moving multitudes faster than the Hulk can move

It's also nowhere near as agile as he is nor as quick to change directions.

cdtm
The atomic breath isn't exactly a pencil thin laser.

Can you hit a fly with a flamethrower?

Robtard
Hulk has shown that a powerful enough hit can KO him.

Hulk relies or Brute strength. Hulk would go straight for Godzilla with no technique or planning.

Iirc, the only time 2003 Hulk was KO'd was due to a lack of oxygen, we're using highest feats for both.

Nope; here's why: Hulk is both tactically intelligent and cunning. He was smart enough to catch a missile, bite off the business-end and spit it as a weapon back at the attack copter. That shows reasoning and intelligence, recognizing the danger and using it in return.

Hitting a building sized creature is a lot easier than hitting one that is at his shown max 15ish feet tall.

See above, Godzilla would never hit him. Too small, too fast, too versatile, too tactical. Hulk gets on Gdz's back which will be very easy for Hulk to do and it's over.

FrothByte
What's Godzilla's biggest height? I'm thinking the ratio between man and fly is not exactly the best example for size difference.

Kotor3
Now you're just making stuff up. I never said Hulk was an intelligent fighter, just that he wasn't a dumb brute. Hulk can speak words (albeit minimal), follow orders, differentiate friend from foe, smart enough to bite off a warhead from a missile... are you telling me there is not intelligence behind these actions? I am making nothing up. You are implying intelligence in a strategic matter for the Hulk.

I never said the Hulk could not speak or understand. I say he was a dumb brute when it comes to fighting which he is. Dumb can mean a stupid action. The Hulk is constantly angry, right, which is why his actions are dumb and stupid in battle.

And no, I never said Hulk will punch or pound GZ to death. I'm of the opinion that he can pry open GZ's skin plates and crawl in and cause internal damage. As stated previously you are implying strategic actions from a brute.

I'll play along. Lets go with your scenario. So how long would it take for Hulk to perform this action? Let alone get through GZ's muscle structure before GZ feels the pain of something ripping his skin and muscles and attack that area?

Nibedicus
What's Godzilla's biggest height? I'm thinking the ratio between man and fly is not exactly the best example for size difference.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/godzilla/images/a/a6/Legendary_Pictures_Godzilla_Size_Chart.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131018191544

Robtard
2014 was something like 350-400 feet tall

Kotor3
Iirc, the only time 2003 Hulk was KO'd was due to a lack of oxygen, we're using highest feats for both. Hulkbuster KOed him also.

Nope; here's why: Hulk is both tactically intelligent and cunning. He was smart enough to catch a missile, bite off the business-end and spit it as a weapon back at the attack copter. That shows reasoning and intelligence, recognizing the danger and using it in return. Good point. I forgot about this. I remember everyone in the movies including myself laughing when he did not as if he actually had the knowledge to do so. Either way it is a movie feat for him.

Hitting a skyscraper sized creature is a lot easier than hitting one that is at his shown max 15ish feet tall.

See above, Godzilla would never hit him. Too small, too fast, too versatile, too tactical. Hulk gets on Gdz's back which will be very easy for Hulk to do and it's over. Saying Godzilla would never hit him is ridiculous and you know it. There are ample post including ones by me showing that he is more than capable of hitting the Hulk.

Seeing the feat you mentioned above I accept that the Hulk has shown high intelligence in battle. So how does that help him here, since he relies on anger to get more powerful which he would need in order to have any effect on GZ?

Kotor3
Also for the Hulk jumping on GZ back and ending it argument, it has already been mentioned that GZ can fall and roll on him or fire up in Atomic breath. Also, he has his extremely long tail which can comfortably reach any part of his back. The back is not a game over for GZ.

KuRuPT Thanosi
People still aren't getting it... How is Hulk going to penetrate his skin when a direct meteor hit did nothing to him. A meteor is exponentially more powerful. I think exponentially is even being generous here. Hulk would never even break his skin

Kotor3
People still aren't getting it... How is Hulk going to penetrate his skin when a direct meteor hit did nothing to him. A meteor is exponentially more powerful. I think exponentially is even being generous here. Hulk would never even break his skin Rob brought up a good point about his intelligence but you are right he would need a lot of time to get a good anger boost in order to truly have an effect on him.

FrothByte

Good point. I forgot about this. I remember everyone in the movies including myself laughing when he did not as if he actually had the knowledge to do so. Either way it is a movie feat for him.

Pish. I had already mentioned that a few posts back.

cdtm

Hitting a building sized creature is a lot easier than hitting one that is at his shown max 15ish feet tall.

With a gun, sure. The atomic breath is probably bigger than Hulk's body.

It's more akin to a flamethrower than anything. One that can incinerate entire blocks.

And it lasts long enough where Godzilla can rake it if necessary.

Robtard
Hulk's strength over a astronomically tiny surface area (his fist) in comparison to the size of a meteor is how Hulk gets through. Physics the shit out of it if you will.

FrothByte
2014 was something like 350-400 feet tall

Ok let's take the high end of 400 and compare it with a 20 ft. Hulk from when he was as big as trees before the poodle fight. That makes him 1/20th the size of GZ, which is roughly the size of a mouse compared to a man.

Robtard
Pish. I had already mentioned that a few posts back.

You did, but to be fair, I used the same line in another Hulk Vs thread back in the day stick out tongue

Kotor3
Pish. I had already mentioned that a few posts back. If you did my apologies for missing it.

Nibedicus
Ok let's take the high end of 400 and compare it with a 20 ft. Hulk from when he was as big as trees before the poodle fight. That makes him 1/20th the size of GZ, which is roughly the size of a mouse compared to a man.

I would say closer to 15 rather than 20 if we base it on the abrahms tanks (w/c are 9 feet on height).

https://youtu.be/UsmTWdPnQ0s

Anyway, to Godzilla, Hulk would look like he was 2-3 inches to a 6 foot human.

Small, but not too small enough to see and react to, IMO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk's strength over a astronomically tiny surface area (his fist) in comparison to the size of a meteor is how Hulk gets through. Physics the shit out of it if you will.

I'm not sure you understand what is going on here Big Rob. A meteor has exponentially more concussive force, more kinetic energy and more heat. We're talking exponentially more than anything Hulk has ever even thought about, let alone shown. It has nothing to do with surface, he can be attacking a small surface area all he wants, if a meteor didn't kill or even pierce his skill, what on God's green earth is Hulk fist going to do hitting a tiny area? Physics only applies when we're talking about apples to apples examples, which this is anything but. One is exponentially everything more powerful than what Hulk can deliver, and it did nothing to him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I would say closer to 15 rather than 20 if we base it on the abrahms tanks (w/c are 9 feet on height).

https://youtu.be/UsmTWdPnQ0s

Anyway, to Godzilla, Hulk would look like he was 2-3 inches to a 6 foot human.

Small, but not too small enough to see and react to, IMO.

I don't believe that was his full height. My youtube is not working at the moment so I can't double check, but when he visited Betty at her house he was as tall as the trees.

Nibedicus
I don't believe that was his full height. My youtube is not working at the moment so I can't double check, but when he visited Betty at her house he was as tall as the trees.

I got a vid with the dog fight.

https://youtu.be/MIH-yDuSGIk

He actually looks smaller here than when he battled the Abrahms. But I guess it was shown that he could get bigger from his anger. So him growing 20 feet is not at all unreasonable.

Either way, would put him at 2.5-3.5 inches to a 6 foot guy.

Small but very visible.

Robtard
I'm not sure you understand what is going on here Big Rob. A meteor has exponentially more concussive force, more kinetic energy and more heat. We're talking exponentially more than anything Hulk has ever even thought about, let alone shown. It has nothing to do with surface, he can be attacking a small surface area all he wants, if a meteor didn't kill or even pierce his skill, what on God's green earth is Hulk fist going to do hitting a tiny area? Physics only applies when we're talking about apples to apples examples, which this is anything but. One is exponentially everything more powerful than what Hulk can deliver, and it did nothing to him.

Oh no, I understand more than anyone else, K. More. Than. Anyone. Else.

Esau Cairn
The Hulk is dumb and has always been. I'm not sure how you see him as otherwise. He has always been about Brute strength.

Please describe an example where Hulk does not charge forward without thinking into battle. I do not recall any.

Norton Hulk made a metal shield to protect him against the sonic canon.

He realised brute strength wasn't enough & showed he had the intelligence to deflect the sonic wave away from him.

tkitna
Didnt read any of this thread at all, but i'm hoping nobodys actually favoring Hulk in this matchup.

Kotor3
Norton Hulk made a metal shield to protect him against the sonic canon.

He realised brute strength wasn't enough & showed he had the intelligence to deflect the sonic wave away from him. Yeah, I forgot a few scenes where the Hulk used strategy and intelligence. Still, it has never increased his strength which is what is needed for the Hulk to even start to do damage that would effect Godzilla.

FrothByte
Yeah, I forgot a few scenes where the Hulk used strategy and intelligence. Still, it has never increased his strength which is what is needed for the Hulk to even start to do damage that would effect Godzilla.

Bana Hulk showed significant increase in both size and strength.

Robtard
Ang Lee used an increase in physical size to illustrate Hulk's increasing power in regards to his anger/distress levels.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Rob is correct, Ang Lee Hulk did show that, though we never really saw him get crazy big or anything. Nothing that will prevent him from being paste underneath Godzilla's foot.

jinXed by JaNx
Godzilla doesn't have a chance. What's going to stop the Hulk from sitting on Godzillas head? Hulk could tear Godzillas eyes out and smash his skull and theres nothing Godzilla could do to stop it, certainly not his stubby little arms.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Right, so Godzilla can take a point blank meteor or point blank nuclear missiles and his eyes are just fine... no damage what so ever. Yet, Hulk punches are going to hurt him? You also forget Godzilla has shown to Omni directional blast before.. If Hulk wants to get on him... good luck with that.

Further, and this can't be escaped. If we're using high showings of Godzilla, his healing factor was crazy. Any damage Hulk could even do (none) would almost instantly heal.

Kotor3
Bana Hulk showed significant increase in both size and strength. I agreed that he showed intelligence but how did his intelligence increase his strength and size? Please tell. It was his anger as I recall.

FrothByte
I agreed that he showed intelligence but how did his intelligence increase his strength and size? Please tell. It was his anger as I recall.

Huh? What does his intelligence have to do with size and strength? I don't believe anyone here every implied thus.
What we're saying is:

1. Hulk has indeed shown intelligence
2. Hulk has indeed shown the capability to increase strength and size

They don't need to be related, only that they're both characteristics of Hulk and will be used to effect in this fight. And in the event that Hulk cannot win over something with pure brute strength, he has resorted to tactics, albeit not complicated ones.

KuRuPT Thanosi
People keep taking about his intelligence, like he's some strategist or something. He's not, he's a brute through and through. Sure, he has shown some thinking during battle, but nothing I would hang my hat on by any means. The simply reality is this, Hulk can do absolutely nothing to even break through Godzilla's skin, and even if he happened to, Godzilla would simply heal

FrothByte
People keep taking about his intelligence, like he's some strategist or something. He's not, he's a brute through and through. Sure, he has shown some thinking during battle, but nothing I would hang my hat on by any means. The simply reality is this, Hulk can do absolutely nothing to even break through Godzilla's skin, and even if he happened to, Godzilla would simply heal

People only started defending his intelligence when some others kept insisting he was a dumb brute incapable of thinking. He's not a tactician but he's at least smarter than Godzilla.

TheVaultDweller
Some info on Ang Lee Hulk, according to the crew who animated him for the 2003 movie, Industrial Light & Magic:

I'm assuming the stats they list are for the final, 15-foot, version we see. I think I mentioned it before, but 300mph is actually pretty damn fast, when it comes to traveling speed for a non-speedster. Fastest road-legal car in the world clocks in at about 270mph, IIRC.

cdtm
People only started defending his intelligence when some others kept insisting he was a dumb brute incapable of thinking. He's not a tactician but he's at least smarter than Godzilla.

Woah woah, Godzilla's pretty clever. He is definately NOT a mindless monster, and shows signs of intelligence against other kaiju all the time.

FrothByte
Originally posted by cdtm
Woah woah, Godzilla's pretty clever. He is definately NOT a mindless monster, and shows signs of intelligence against other kaiju all the time.

I never said he was dumb, just that I don't think he's smarter than Hulk. Do you?

Igniz
For those saying Hulk will just get on Godzilla's back, here's a video of Godzilla's Omni-directional Nuclear Pulse attack.

X11-CFhY84Q

King Ghidorah strangles Godzilla in 3:17

Godzilla does his Omni-directional Nuclear Pulse in 3:23 making King Ghidorah let go.

If anyone argues Hulk wont be affected, King Ghidorah in this video was also made from radiation. Yet he got hurt from that attack. And that was normal Godzilla. Imagine Burning Godzilla doing that evil face

Zack M
Godzilla.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Igniz

Godzilla does his Omni-directional Nuclear Pulse in 3:23 making King Ghidorah let go.

If anyone argues Hulk wont be affected, King Ghidorah in this video was also made from radiation. Yet he got hurt from that attack. And that was normal Godzilla. Imagine Burning Godzilla doing that evil face

I don't know much about Godzilla's abilities but it did look like the choke forced the nuclear pulse to radiate elsewhere out of his body.

Block the mouth or strangle Godzilla & the pulse bursts from his body.
It doesn't seem something Godzilla can do intentionally.

Also Godzilla's pretty clumsy. He had trouble getting up from his fall, not t mention his arms are pretty useless too in H2H.

Hulk has speed & agility to his advantage.

Kotor3
Huh? What does his intelligence have to do with size and strength? I don't believe anyone here every implied thus.
What we're saying is:

1. Hulk has indeed shown intelligence
2. Hulk has indeed shown the capability to increase strength and size

They don't need to be related, only that they're both characteristics of Hulk and will be used to effect in this fight. And in the event that Hulk cannot win over something with pure brute strength, he has resorted to tactics, albeit not complicated ones. Well then, I don't get your argument. Besides the intelligence comment no Godzilla supporter has disagreed with point 2. Every supporter of Godzilla on this thread has agreed that it would take Hulk a huge boost of strength just to start to even effect Godzilla when an hit.

I agree Hulk has shown intelligence but that doesn't mean he is not a brute in battle. That is still true.

Without stating the obvious, yes Hulk can increase his strength. But as stated by me previously how does he get to that point before being KOed or killed?

You or Rob have yet to show how Hulk would be able to effect Godzilla immediately or be too fast or small for Godzilla to hit.

Kotor3
I never said he was dumb, just that I don't think he's smarter than Hulk. Do you? Really? I starting to think you even did not watch a lot of Godzilla movies or forgotten them.

In the 2014 movie he was smart enough to wait and perfectly time his tail hit on the Muto that Killed it. Open the mouth of the other one and blow his atomic breath into its body in order to kill the Muto.

If we go by the movies where he fights Mech GZ and King Ghidorah there really is no comparison in terms of battle intelligence and strategy.

Godzilla wins in that category hands down.

Esau Cairn

An iguana does that in real life as a defensive measure.

It's instinct not a level of intelligence.

Igniz
I don't know much about Godzilla's abilities but it did look like the choke forced the nuclear pulse to radiate elsewhere out of his body.

Then I suggest watching some Godzilla movies. The video I showed is only one example of the nuclear pulse attack. He also used it in Godzilla Vs Biollante when he was being attacked by vines. Godzilla wasn't being choked there and he actually did it on his own. Godzilla even did a variation of his nuclear pulse against Mechagodzilla 2 when he was struck by shock anchors. He damaged Mechagodzilla 2 because of this attack. Godzilla did it in Godzilla 2000 when Orga tried to swallow him. Godzilla also did his nuclear pulse against Keizer Ghidorah in Final Wars. Its a confirmed ability that Godzilla can do. And it counts here since this is composite Godzilla.

Strangling this version of Godzilla is useless since he would have GMK ability. The Godzilla in GMK was stated to be possessed by the souls of people who died in World War 2. You can say that this Godzilla is undead. And again, Godzilla can do the nuclear pulse intentionally.

Also Godzilla's pretty clumsy. He had trouble getting up from his fall, not t mention his arms are pretty useless too in H2H.

Which doesn't matter since this is composite Godzilla. You want to know the monsters Godzilla defeated who are faster than Hulk? Megaguirus was pretty darn fast and maneuverable. Godzilla used his smarts and tail even to grab Megaguirus. Rodan in Final Wars was outspeeding and outflying jets. Rodan was so fast that he shatters the glass in windows on buildings. Godzilla didn't have a problem with that flying dino. And this is despite Rodan having help from King Ceasar and Anguirus. And again, nuclear pulse kills Hulk.

Arachnid1
Then I suggest watching some Godzilla movies. The video I showed is only one example of the nuclear pulse attack. He also used it in Godzilla Vs Biollante when he was being attacked by vines. Godzilla wasn't being choked there and he actually did it on his own. Godzilla even did a variation of his nuclear pulse against Mechagodzilla 2 when he was struck by shock anchors. He damaged Mechagodzilla 2 because of this attack. Godzilla did it in Godzilla 2000 when Orga tried to swallow him. Godzilla also did his nuclear pulse against Keizer Ghidorah in Final Wars. Its a confirmed ability that Godzilla can do. And it counts here since this is composite Godzilla.

Strangling this version of Godzilla is useless since he would have GMK ability. The Godzilla in GMK was stated to be possessed by the souls of people who died in World War 2. You can say that this Godzilla is undead. And again, Godzilla can do the nuclear pulse intentionally.

Which doesn't matter since this is composite Godzilla. You want to know the monsters Godzilla defeated who are faster than Hulk? Megaguirus was pretty darn fast and maneuverable. Godzilla used his smarts and tail even to grab Megaguirus. Rodan in Final Wars was outspeeding and outflying jets. Rodan was so fast that he shatters the glass in windows on buildings. Godzilla didn't have a problem with that flying dino. And this is despite Rodan having help from King Ceasar and Anguirus. And again, nuclear pulse kills Hulk. This. Godzilla has beaten more powerful foes than himself, and this wasn't always done with brute force, unlike Hulk in literally every fight he's ever had. He's not as mindless as say the T-rex in Jurassic Park.

I'm also loling at the idea of Hulk trying to wrap his arms around something bigger than skyscrapers or even having anywhere near the strength to actually choke Godzilla out.

Hulk is hilariously outclassed here in just about every way. You could throw in every Avenger and villain so far to help Hulk out and they would still get stomped by Godzilla.

quanchi112
Nah, Hulk wins.

FrothByte
Really? I starting to think you even did not watch a lot of Godzilla movies or forgotten them.

In the 2014 movie he was smart enough to wait and perfectly time his tail hit on the Muto that Killed it. Open the mouth of the other one and blow his atomic breath into its body in order to kill the Muto.

If we go by the movies where he fights Mech GZ and King Ghidorah there really is no comparison in terms of battle intelligence and strategy.

Godzilla wins in that category hands down.

And you think that shows more intelligence than biting off the warhead off a missile and spitting it out as a weapon?

Kotor3
An iguana does that in real life as a defensive measure.

It's instinct not a level of intelligence. Okay. What about opening the Muto mouth to breath Atomic fire? Was that instinct?

Or how about using his Atomic breath to help him fly in the air to attack one of his enemies. There are many more I can list from different movies.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This. Godzilla has beaten more powerful foes than himself, and this wasn't always done with brute force, unlike Hulk in literally every fight he's ever had. He's not as mindless as say the T-rex in Jurassic Park.

I'm also loling at the idea of Hulk trying to wrap his arms around something bigger than skyscrapers or even having anywhere near the strength to actually choke Godzilla out.

Hulk is hilariously outclassed here in just about every way. You could throw in every Avenger and villain so far to help Hulk out and they would still get stomped by Godzilla. thumb up

Kotor3
And you think that shows more intelligence than biting off the warhead off a missile and spitting it out as a weapon? That is just one example of an recent event. He knew his atomic breath was weaken to a point it could not kill the Muto externally so he open its mouth to kill in internally.

There are many examples that I can list. If you are familiar with Godzilla then I should not have to list them out. Godzilla was quite strategic in battle which is what I am arguing here.

FrothByte
That is just one example of an recent event. He knew his atomic breath was weaken to a point it could not kill the Muto externally so he open its mouth to kill in internally.

There are many examples that I can list. If you are familiar with Godzilla then I should not have to list them out. Godzilla was quite strategic in battle which is what I am arguing here.

Then list at least one feat of GZ that can trump biting off the head of a missile. Saying that GZ wins against Hulk is something I can understand, but implying that GZ is smarter than Hulk is quite another matter. You'll have to back that claim up with feats.

Esau Cairn
Okay. What about opening the Muto mouth to breath Atomic fire? Was that instinct?

Or how about using his Atomic breath to help him fly in the air to attack one of his enemies. There are many more I can list from different movies.

Then this is really a pointless, one-sided Vs thread.
There's too many different variations of Godzilla that makes him pretty much invincible.

Or silly.
He's "undead" therefore x can't kill/defeat him.

Whereas the Hulk is bound by creator restrictions on what he is capable of, the many versions of Godzilla are manipulated to make him undefeatable.

KuRuPT Thanosi
For those saying Hulk will just get on Godzilla's back, here's a video of Godzilla's Omni-directional Nuclear Pulse attack.

X11-CFhY84Q

Brought this up already and it was ignored lol. Thanks for the video of it though

KuRuPT Thanosi

That wasn't the only time he's done that though

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, Hulk wins.

One the retard has taken a side, we know the opposite side likely wins... yayy for Godzilla

Kotor3
Then this is really a pointless, one-sided Vs thread.
There's too many different variations of Godzilla that makes him pretty much invincible.

Or silly.
He's "undead" therefore x can't kill/defeat him.

Whereas the Hulk is bound by creator restrictions on what he is capable of, the many versions of Godzilla are manipulated to make him undefeatable. This thread has become this way. If you read my first comments I was conflicted first as to how the fight would go but as points were brought out that may me remember certain feats from Godzilla, then yeah it is became one-sided.

That is why a made a thread with Superman and Doomsday against Godzilla. I like to hear your thoughts on that one.

Kotor3
Then list at least one feat of GZ that can trump biting off the head of a missile. Saying that GZ wins against Hulk is something I can understand, but implying that GZ is smarter than Hulk is quite another matter. You'll have to back that claim up with feats. How is that strategic, which I remind you again is the point I am making. But fine I will list feats from Godzilla that are more strategic than your one Hulk feat.

I will post in a little.

Kotor3
That wasn't the only time he's done that though Hey KT, I made a thread for MOS Superman and Doomsday against Godzilla. Let me know your thoughts on that one.

FrothByte
How is that strategic, which I remind you again is the point I am making. But fine I will list feats from Godzilla that are more strategic than your one Hulk feat.

I will post in a little.

How is that not strategic? You remove the weaponized part of a missile and use it as a projectile weapon.

There's also the part where Hulk tore chunks of metal to use as shields against a sonar canon or something.

But yes, please post feats, though make sure the feats you post prove more intelligence than the ones I listed above for Hulk.

Kotor3
How is that not strategic? You remove the weaponized part of a missile and use it as a projectile weapon.

There's also the part where Hulk tore chunks of metal to use as shields against a sonar canon or something.

But yes, please post feats, though make sure the feats you post prove more intelligence than the ones I listed above for Hulk. No comment for how you see that as strategy. Biting of the part that is weaponize and has chance to explore is stupid.

Anyway here are the feats from the 1964 movie Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster.

This is from Wiki and I have Youtube videos. Godzilla communicates with Rodan and Mothra when having a dispute with Rodan and laughs when Mothra spits at Rodan to get his attention.

Then he strategies with Rohan and Mothra to defeat Ghidorah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM8mohcuBQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkuWNoJPTsM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRS-1KkoWwM

From wiki, suportted by videos above -
To combat the combined threats of the three monsters, the Japanese government enlists the aid of the Shobijin to summon Mothra (the surviving larvae from the previous film). Upon arriving on the Japanese mainland, Mothra attempts to persuade the quarreling Godzilla and Rodan to team up against the evil alien (which is translated to the humans by the Shobijin) but both refuse, with Godzilla stating they have no reason to save mankind as both it and Rodan "have always had trouble with men and men hate them", to which Rodan agrees. Despite Mothra stating that Earth belongs to them as well and that it is their duty to defend it, Godzilla and Rodan still refuse and the pair refuse to forgive each other, wanting to continue their fight. Unable to convince them and despite being vastly outmatched, Mothra calls the pair of them "bullheaded" and resolves to fight Ghidorah by herself. Mothra engages Ghidorah and is continually blasted by its gravity beams. Fortunately for Mothra, Godzilla and Rodan, impressed by her courage and selflessness, arrive to help, and a titanic battle against Ghidorah begins.

After now gaining a clear advantage over Ghidorah, the three monsters coordinate their attack; Godzilla grabs hold of Ghidorah's tails while Mothra (riding on Rodan's back) sprays the three-headed dragon with her silk. Finally, Godzilla throws the alien beast off the cliff and the battered dragon flies off, back into outer space.

quanchi112
Kotor your double standards are heinous.

FrothByte
No comment for how you see that as strategy. Biting of the part that is weaponize and has chance to explore is stupid.

Anyway here are the feats from the 1964 movie Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster.

This is from Wiki and I have Youtube videos. Godzilla communicates with Rodan and Mothra when having a dispute with Rodan and laughs when Mothra spits at Rodan to get his attention.

Then he strategies with Rohan and Mothra to defeat Ghidorah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM8mohcuBQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkuWNoJPTsM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRS-1KkoWwM

From wiki, suportted by videos above -
To combat the combined threats of the three monsters, the Japanese government enlists the aid of the Shobijin to summon Mothra (the surviving larvae from the previous film). Upon arriving on the Japanese mainland, Mothra attempts to persuade the quarreling Godzilla and Rodan to team up against the evil alien (which is translated to the humans by the Shobijin) but both refuse, with Godzilla stating they have no reason to save mankind as both it and Rodan "have always had trouble with men and men hate them", to which Rodan agrees. Despite Mothra stating that Earth belongs to them as well and that it is their duty to defend it, Godzilla and Rodan still refuse and the pair refuse to forgive each other, wanting to continue their fight. Unable to convince them and despite being vastly outmatched, Mothra calls the pair of them "bullheaded" and resolves to fight Ghidorah by herself. Mothra engages Ghidorah and is continually blasted by its gravity beams. Fortunately for Mothra, Godzilla and Rodan, impressed by her courage and selflessness, arrive to help, and a titanic battle against Ghidorah begins.

After now gaining a clear advantage over Ghidorah, the three monsters coordinate their attack; Godzilla grabs hold of Ghidorah's tails while Mothra (riding on Rodan's back) sprays the three-headed dragon with her silk. Finally, Godzilla throws the alien beast off the cliff and the battered dragon flies off, back into outer space.

I watched the vids... is that it? Are you trying to prove that GZ is more intelligent than Hulk because he works with another monster to beat a bigger threat? Hulk works with the Avengers all the time, he knows how to cooperate with others to fight bigger threats.

Those vids still don't prove that GZ is smarter than the Hulk feats already mentioned.

Kotor3
I watched the vids... is that it? Are you trying to prove that GZ is more intelligent than Hulk because he works with another monster to beat a bigger threat? Hulk works with the Avengers all the time, he knows how to cooperate with others to fight bigger threats.

Those vids still don't prove that GZ is smarter than the Hulk feats already mentioned. The videos and commentary clearly shows Godzilla communicating with the other monsters concerning whether he should help mankind or not and then working together with the other monsters.

If that is not clear to you then Okay, we disagree.

FrothByte
Even regular animals know how to work with each other to overcome a greater threat. There's nothing there that proves GZ has better strategical skills than Hulk biting off the head off a missile.

quanchi112
Even regular animals know how to work with each other to overcome a greater threat. There's nothing there that proves GZ has better strategical skills than Hulk biting off the head off a missile. Kotor is using a double standard and you have him. Forget that we see Hulk operate on a much deeper level with teammates because this guy really likes Zilla.

Kotor3
Even regular animals know how to work with each other to overcome a greater threat. There's nothing there that proves GZ has better strategical skills than Hulk biting off the head off a missile. We are going to disagree. This wasn't a instinctive animal call. If you watch the movie and actually listen to the commentary they are talking intelligently. The fairies are interpreting for the humans the language being used. Mothra is trying to reason with Godzilla and Rodan. Key word reason.

If this doesn't convince you then nothing I say will. You feel using your teeth to bite of something that can explode in your mouth and face as intelligent and strategic. I can't disagree more. It does represent that the Hulk is not a mindless robot which was never my argument.

Neither do I agree that having the Hulk go on a smashing frenzy as strategy from the Hulk or working together. Godzilla clearly worked together with Rodan and Mothra.

Surtur
Okay a composite Godzilla with all his feats from various incarnations..is just plain above any of the heroes we have seen in the MCU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.