Birds of Prey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Screenwriter revealed to be Christina Hodson.

http://www.thewrap.com/harley-quinn-birds-of-prey-christina-hodson/

Inhuman

marwash22
nah, man.

don't disrespect BoP like this.

wakkawakkawakka
This seems like a really bad idea right now.

-Pr-
Originally posted by marwash22
nah, man.

don't disrespect BoP like this.

My thoughts exactly.

riv6672
The movie's an excuse for hot actresses to dress provocatively and fight people.
They really cant go wrong here unless they DONT have their tongues planted firmly in their cheeks.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3985165406f851424ed1478817c8efa7/tumblr_inline_n21ctexyNk1qbujox.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Harley isn't worthy of her own film....

of course WB still doesn't get it..

will pass

Zack M
It's not going to be her own movie, but will also show BOP, which I'm for. Margot is hot now, makes sense.

riv6672
Originally posted by Zack M
...Margot is hot now, makes sense.
Yes it does.

Kazenji
Christina Hodson hasn't written for good movies so far, Of Course Golgo will take anything at this point in regards to the DCEU.

Zack M
Originally posted by Kazenji
Christina Hodson hasn't written for good movies so far, Of Course Golgo will take anything at this point in regards to the DCEU.

She's only written one thing. lol

Kazenji
She's only written one thing. lol

and the movie that she wrote for was panned by critics

like i said you'll take anything at this point in regards to the DCEU.

Zack M
and the movie that she wrote for was panned by critics

like i said you'll take anything at this point in regards to the DCEU.

Who said I was happy about her? The writer for Dr. Strange has been panned by critics, too. he did a bunch of horror stuff, however, some people say the script was the weakest part.

Darth Thor
So this one seems to actually be happening:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/04/17/cathy-yan-to-direct-new-margot-robbie-harley-quinn-movie-which-sounds-like-birds-of-prey/amp/

BruceSkywalker
The Penguin allegedly will be the villain in this or the batman solo film...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/05/30/the-batman-movie-villain-penguin-birds-prey/

quanchi112
This is such a bad idea to me this birds of prey movie. Gross.

Estacado
Dc continues to being awful...

CPT Space Bomb
This does not entice me in the absolute slightest. After Suicide Squad I have almost 0 interest in anything with Harley, The Joker or Batman for that matter. The DCEU versions of those characters are horrid.

-Pr-
Apparently, the roster is going to be: Black Canary, Huntress, Cassandra Cain, Renee Montoya.

Villain is a Batman villain that hasn't been in a movie before, which is interesting.

https://www.thewrap.com/birds-of-prey-black-canary-huntress-cassandra-cain-renee-montoya/

Robtard
Even though Harley Quinn was the best part of SS and that was just okay overall, I'm going to have to see a trailer, basic premise and the villain before I get excited.

Zack M
I'm so down with Cassandra Cain and Montoya. Two of my favs in the bat world.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Even though Harley Quinn was the best part of SS and that was just okay overall, I'm going to have to see a trailer, basic premise and the villain before I get excited.

spot on

-Pr-
I wasn't a fan of Robbie in SS, but I still think she's the best choice for Harley.

Any theories on the villain? Cassandra Cain stood out to me, so maybe David Cain? Or even Shiva? They qualify as Batman villains. Then again it could be someone like Black Mask.

Robtard
Considering the cast is focused on more than one 'hero', I'd expect them to do multiple villains, one main and them some underlings or hired guns.

Mindset
This will be garbage.

Can't wait for Golgo to lose his mind.

tkitna
Originally posted by Mindset
This will be garbage.

Can't wait for Golgo to lose his mind.

He'll have to suffer through Shazam first.

Zack M
No Barbra Gordan? I'm already digging it. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
this might fail as well

Zack M
I'm hoping to get some kick ass fight scenes with Cassandra Cain

-Pr-
Considering the cast is focused on more than one 'hero', I'd expect them to do multiple villains, one main and them some underlings or hired guns.

I wouldn't expect more than one or two major ones, but it's possible.

I'm hoping to get some kick ass fight scenes with Cassandra Cain

Given the amount of hand-to-hand fighters on that roster, they almost have to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
This will be garbage.

Can't wait for Golgo to lose his mind. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
seems Black Mask will be the villain...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/08/06/birds-of-prey-movie-2020-dc-comics-villain-black-mask-batman/

quanchi112

Zack M
Black Mask? Sweet.

-Pr-
Rosie Perez as Renee Montoya was cast: https://www.thewrap.com/birds-of-prey-rosie-perez-renee-montoya/

DarthPlaguis12
I also thought Margot Robbie was the best part of SS.

juggernaut74
The movie is confirmed to be rated R and Ewan Mcgregor has been cast as Black Mask:

https://deadline.com/2018/11/ewan-mcgregor-joins-birds-of-prey-as-villain-black-mask-1202494174/

Darth Thor
Cool

BruceSkywalker
saw earlier that ewan mcgregor will be black mask, good choice but lets hope the film won't be shit

BruceSkywalker
EH MAYBE just spoiled it lmao....

Ewan lives so he can appear in a future Batman film...

https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/03/birds-of-prey-ewan-mcgregor-black-mask-batman-movie/

wakkawakkawakka
So they're actually doing this? Ewan McGregor would be cool as Black Mask. Shame that there no reason to actually be hype for the movie that's supposed to debut him on the big screen.

Darth Thor
^ Well he is the reason to be hyped.

Its about time we moved on from the Jokers, Penguins and Riddlers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So they're actually doing this? Ewan McGregor would be cool as Black Mask. Shame that there no reason to actually be hype for the movie that's supposed to debut him on the big screen. Not at all. This movie has zero enthusiasm from me. Shitty uninteresting characters all the way around. Give me a fourth world film centering on Thanos lesser Darkseid.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not at all. This movie has zero enthusiasm from me. Shitty uninteresting characters all the way around. Give me a fourth world film centering on Thanos lesser Darkseid.

They might be too scared to bring in Darkseid lol

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Its about time we moved on from the Jokers, Penguins and Riddlers.

The other Batman villains that i wouldn't mind be seeing done are again would be Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy and maybe another attempt for Bane which features him using Venom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
They might be too scared to bring in Darkseid lol True, he will probably be considered a Thanos wannabe on the big screen.

quanchi112
Horrible title for the film.

Senor Cage
First they hired Black Swan's cinematographer, then John Wick stunt team, and now Marie Antoinette as art director. Very talented and interesting team of any super-hero film.

https://hnentertainment.co/birds-of-prey-lands-her-marie-antoinette-production-designer-k-k-barrett/

Flyattractor
True, he will probably be considered a Thanos wannabe on the big screen.

Thats funny seeing as how that is what Thanos is in the comic book world.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Thats funny seeing as how that is what Thanos is in the comic book world. The greatest comic villain now the greatest cinematic villain. Reality is truly there for winners like Thanos the alpha.

Flyattractor
What happens in Movies isn't Reality!!!!!!!!!! It is just a Movie!!!!!!

quanchi112
What happens in Movies isn't Reality!!!!!!!!!! It is just a Movie!!!!!! A company making billions is reality so the brands success is reality. You hate fantasy I get it but I love it and the fact the MCU is the king at the box office.

Flyattractor
You mean a Company like Warner Bros? Cause they Do make Billions.

quanchi112

Flyattractor
Kind of like how Star Wars can't do it anymore either..

https://media.giphy.com/media/uhjMrFHxxUWvC/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Kind of like how Star Wars can't do it anymore either..

https://media.giphy.com/media/uhjMrFHxxUWvC/giphy.gif When did anyone publicly admit that? Warner admits it cannot do what disney has. Weak mentality. Disney>Warner. Reality. Even Warner cucks to Disney.

Flyattractor
Warner Bros can Man Up.. .At Disney... The Force is Female.

No MANNING UP THERE!!!!!!

quanchi112
Warner Bros can Man Up.. .At Disney... The Force is Female.

No MANNING UP THERE!!!!!! Mcu is the king. Warner agrees. Life is great.

Flyattractor
Nope. MCU is kinda boring and very predictable. McDonalds on the Big Screen.

I can understand why you are so easliy impressed by it.

Eon Blue
Whoever thought of this had the worst idea ever. No thanks.

Flyattractor
Has Quanchi Smell All Over It

quanchi112
Nope. MCU is kinda boring and very predictable. McDonalds on the Big Screen.

I can understand why you are so easliy impressed by it. Again opinions vary but the ceo of Warner agrees they cannot match their success. That is reality crashing down in you. MCU is the king.

quanchi112
Has Quanchi Smell All Over It I am the MCUs biggest fan so naturally.

Darth Thor

playa1258
WB seems to have a hit with Aquaman and are now moving on from Batman/Superman for the time being and going with other DC characters for once.

Hopefully the strategy can work.

Darth Thor
Now*

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258
WB seems to and are now moving on from Batman/Superman for the time being and going with other DC characters for once.

Hopefully the strategy can work.

I mean None of that matters if they can not make good films.

No one was fed up of too much Batman during the Chris Nolan films. And Green Lantern was neither Superman or Batman but flopped hard and is universally recognised as a terrible Comic Book film.

The main problem always was trying too hard to catch up with Marvel, which thankfully they have stopped trying to do.

The other main problem was handing wayyyy too much to Snyder without Snyder having really proven anything except making divisive and moderately profitable films. Why you would hand your whole slate to someone with that track record just boggles my mind.

playa1258
WB made many mistakes and now it's time to see if they finally learned their painful lessons.

Flyattractor
I would have thought that the main problem WB had was giving the Superman Movies to a guy that Hates Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
WB made many mistakes and now it's time to see if they finally learned their painful lessons. Less Batman and Superman is a great strategy. Had too many chances no rush to be insane by expecting different results.

Darth Thor
Less Batman and Superman is a great strategy. Had too many chances no rush to be insane by expecting different results.

They want different results to the TDK trilogy? Or the Donner Superman? Lol

That said its good for WB to concentrate on trying to make good superhero films without reliance on a big name.

Just remember they switched to loads of Batman/Superman after Green Lantern flopped. So its not the first time theyve panicked and switched strategies.

Ultimate though they need to learn that only GOOD movies will bring success, not choice of characters. Just ask Feige.

quanchi112
They want different results to the TDK trilogy? Or the Donner Superman? Lol

That said its good for WB to concentrate on trying to make good superhero films without reliance on a big name.

Just remember they switched to loads of Batman/Superman after Green Lantern flopped. So its not the first time theyve panicked and switched strategies.

Ultimate though they need to learn that only GOOD movies will bring success, not choice of characters. Just ask Feige. Dude, those films worked then not now. Nolan is not doing any more Batman films. Donner, nope. MCU was built on lesser known heroes not the same old Spider-Man centric biggest name of the marvel block despite their success. No X-men either and now look at them.

WW worked Aquaman will work. People are sick of Batman and Superman. No huge cry for more. Work on lesser known characters make them good and realize there is much more to offer from the dc catalog than just those two boobs.

Robtard
Disagree on the "people are sick of Batman and Superman", make really good films with great casting choices with those characters and the crowds will come.

eg Ironman has been in seven films in the last 10 years, that is over-saturation, but he's still very popular because the casting was nigh perfect and the majority of the films with IM are good films.

quanchi112
Great films is what everyone wants regardless of the brand but the demand is not there for Batman or Superman. Great films are not easy to pull off otherwise the MCU would not be the rare diamond it is. It is hard to keep people interested while pumping out films in a short span. Even Star Wars failed here. The brand and trust is there for the MCU so a below average film does not stain the brand due to the gems associated with the brand.

Darth Thor
Dude, those films worked then not now. Nolan is not doing any more Batman films. Donner, nope. MCU was built on lesser known heroes not the same old Spider-Man centric biggest name of the marvel block despite their success. No X-men either and now look at them.

WW worked Aquaman will work. People are sick of Batman and Superman. No huge cry for more. Work on lesser known characters make them good and realize there is much more to offer from the dc catalog than just those two boobs.

Nolan Batman was only a few years back lol. And helped to boost the demand for comic book movies today.

They were attempting to start up on new heroes years ago with GL. Didnt work, so they doubled down on Batman and Superman. Now thats not worked but because Wonder Woman did they are going back to their original plan, except doubling down on Female centric films.

Only GOOD films and GOOD franchises will work. People are fed up of BAD superhero movies/franchises, not specific characters.

With your line of thinking they never would have given Nolan a chance on Batman after Batman & Robin. Or never would have tried Smallville after Superman 3&4.

quanchi112
Nolan Batman was only a few years back lol. And helped to boost the demand for comic book movies today.

They were attempting to start up on new heroes years ago with GL. Didnt work, so they doubled down on Batman and Superman. Now thats not worked but because Wonder Woman did they are going back to their original plan, except doubling down on Female centric films.

Only GOOD films and GOOD franchises will work. People are fed up of BAD superhero movies/franchises, not specific characters.

With your line of thinking they never would have given Nolan a chance on Batman after Batman & Robin. Or never would have tried Smallville after Superman 3&4. Nolan is not directing any more so you cannot replicate then with anyone else. That was my point.

Point is it is easier to sell lesser knowns on a good film than to try to rebuild damaged brands. I like their strategy and Superman only had two hits if we are being honest with 1 and 2. Batman was always their biggest cash cow but super hero films are all over the place and the game has changed. Way too competitive now to just throw something together with a Batman label. The general public are not comic fans so since that strategy failed it is wise to try something new.

I told you they should not reboot. I will be right again.

Robtard
Great films is what everyone wants regardless of the brand but the demand is not there for Batman or Superman. Great films are not easy to pull off otherwise the MCU would not be the rare diamond it is. It is hard to keep people interested while pumping out films in a short span. Even Star Wars failed here. The brand and trust is there for the MCU so a below average film does not stain the brand due to the gems associated with the brand.

Again, disagree. Superman and Batman are both in demand, the fact that even shitty films of theirs still turn some profit in today's over-saturated superhero films shows that.

WB's error was in hiring the wrong director(biggest error here) and putting the horse before the cart so to speak. They should have given us a sequel to MoS, they should have given Batfleck his own film first, then Wonder Woman and then gone with BvS, but completely redone it. No shitty casting for Luthor, no shitty Luthor HIV-blood Doomsday.

They didn't, so here we have a lackluster franchise, with actors that don't want the roles and with Wonder Woman being the only real hit so far.

quanchi112
Again, disagree. Superman and Batman are both in demand, the fact that even shitty films of theirs still turn some profit in today's over-saturated superhero films shows that.

WB's error was in hiring the wrong director(biggest error here) and putting the horse before the cart so to speak. They should have given us a sequel to MoS, they should have given Batfleck his own film first, then Wonder Woman and then gone with BvS, but completely redone it. No shitty casting for Luthor, no shitty Luthor HIV-blood Doomsday.

They didn't, so here we have a lackluster franchise, with actors that don't want the roles and with Wonder Woman being the only real hit so far. The Director is the most important part of any film imo and I agree the movies were not good but there are plenty who loved man of steel. I just fail to see it performing. It was sub 700 million and to underperform to an ok at best Venom I think it is a change in the times.

Batman was the big draw but Batman v. Superman hurt somewhat which led to the Jls downfall but that movie was rushed out to the public as a true Frankensteins monster of two directors. Batman is not dead in the water by any means I just like the approach to give other lesser knowns the green light the general audience is less familiar with is the smarter play. If the MCU had X-men rights at the time we might never have gotten the gotg. In todays social media centric world iron man can come out of nowhere and defeat two icons himself. I personally detest Superman but I do admit he is an icon but it has been years since his films just brought home the bacon at the box office. Batman is a much safer and more popular character that banks at the box office than Superman is imo.

Flyattractor
Which Director said that?

Darth Thor

They didn't, so here we have a lackluster franchise, with actors that don't want the roles and with Wonder Woman being the only real hit so far.

Exactly. Theyve done this before switching tactics AWAY from lesser known heroes after Green Lantern flopped, doubling down on Batman and Superman. And now that Justice League has flopped they are going back to their original plan.

Fact is Snyder was a terrible choice to make and direct Batman and Superman and Justice League. Just like Green Lantern was a terrible movie.

Good movies will do well. A name like Batman/Superman would only help.

All That said I think its good for WB/DC to just try and make good superhero movies for a while WITHOUT Relying on those big names.

quanchi112
Which Director said that? Try to make sense and read posts through in the future. Wbs new strategy is sound and as long as the quality follows suit the dceu will survive.

Flyattractor
Nah. Its more fun to pick and choose thru that drivel you slap up.

quanchi112
Nah. Its more fun to pick and choose thru that drivel you slap up. So you admit you are just too emotional to be objective. You are so fragile, trump trash.

Flyattractor
Why is this the route you always take when you have lost an argument?

Oh wait... it cause..

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdQYeMrSJB9BlM4/giphy.gif

quanchi112
You just conceded.

Flyattractor
https://www.tom-holt.com/images/InYourDreams.jpg

Robtard
Exactly. Theyve done this before switching tactics AWAY from lesser known heroes after Green Lantern flopped, doubling down on Batman and Superman. And now that Justice League has flopped they are going back to their original plan.

Fact is Snyder was a terrible choice to make and direct Batman and Superman and Justice League. Just like Green Lantern was a terrible movie.

Good movies will do well. A name like Batman/Superman would only help.

All That said I think its good for WB/DC to just try and make good superhero movies for a while WITHOUT Relying on those big names.

We'll see with Aquaman, he's kinda the ass-cancer in the superhero world to the casual masses. If WB scores a huge hit with Aquaman in a few weeks, where's it's both widely applauded and turns a very nice profit, I think they'll be more willing to branch out to lesser known characters and (importantly) give those movies a larger budget.

quanchi112
https://www.tom-holt.com/images/InYourDreams.jpg Your lack of a rebuttal suggests otherwise.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
On the sad attempts of the Imagination Impaired.

Kazenji
We'll see with Aquaman, he's kinda the ass-cancer in the superhero world to the casual masses.

Can blame the Super Friends tv show for that.

quanchi112
Can blame the Super Friends tv show for that. One big hit erases what some people grew up seeing. These films dictate the perception of current and future generations far more than any toon or comic.

Flyattractor

Actually I think you can blame the Cartonn Network Comedy bits they did using the old Super Friends then the actual Super Friends Toons. aka.. Blame it on Millennials. !!!!!

Robtard

Lol, true enough. Loved that show as a kid. Aquaman did have his own show prior though.

One big hit erases what some people grew up seeing. These films dictate the perception of current and future generations far more than any toon or comic.

^Quan's correct though, one big hit and an image can be reformed to the masses.

-Pr-
As weird as it looks, this is a legit teaser:

JrQTDDbti1Y

Looks like it won't be long before we see how bad they all look.

illadelph
facepalm

Flyattractor
I would rather have the OG BOP Team. Tired of Harley.

Inhuman
I see WB is reusing that edgy drinking out the bottle shot they used in the Aquaman trailer as well.

BruceSkywalker
looks junk, but who the f&ck knows

Senor Cage
Not a fan of glamour Harley, but the rest of the costumes look good.

Kazenji
Still has the same style as the Suicide Squad movie.

Senor Cage
I'm talking about the selfie she posted on social media.

Kazenji
And i wasn't talking to you, So relax.

Senor Cage
I'm relaxedI'mrelaxedI'mrelaxed!!

Kazenji
Also the video didn't seem like a teaser trailer to me, More of a screen test.

Darth Thor
Oh so this one is actually happening.

juggernaut74
Joker appears to be in this movie possibly as a cameo:

https://movieweb.com/birds-of-prey-movie-joker-set-photos/

quanchi112
Who cares. Quit posting possible cameos and ruining it for the 2 people who might be excited to see this, kid.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Joker appears to be in this movie possibly as a cameo:

https://movieweb.com/birds-of-prey-movie-joker-set-photos/

They won't show his face. Just a stand in.

Patient_Leech
As long as Margot Robbie is in this count me in. thumb up

juggernaut74
After doing little research on the director of this film I have to say she don't seem to be qualified to direct a film like this. I hope WB knows what they are doing.

Patient_Leech
Second feature length movie it seems.

Whatevs... who knows, maybe she's good. Her first film has a decent rating.. 6.5

-Pr-
A bunch of sites are reporting that Black Mask is gonna be gay in this. Can't say I recall whether he was gay in the comics or not, though I know he had a girlfriend in the Arkham games.

Kinda wondering how long it'll be before people will complain about it vilifying gay people.

Inhuman

-Pr-
I'm assuming that's a joke... Right?

Inhuman
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm assuming that's a joke... Right?

I got some bad news for you smile

I dont think its fake tbh. Or most could be true and some parts fake. I dunno. Grain of salt and all that. Its supposedly from test screenings.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Inhuman
I got some bad news for you smile

I dont think its fake tbh. Or most could be true and some parts fake. I dunno. Grain of salt and all that. Its supposedly from test screenings.

I wasn't sure because I wouldn't put anything past WB at this point, but JFC that sounds terrible.

I mean, I was gonna hate it anyway, but I didn't expect it to be because it was THAT terrible.

BruceSkywalker

wakkawakkawakka
Inhuman's leak coverage has been on the mark for most of the movies over the years. But yeah this sounds terrible so far. Which us a shame since it seems like such a waste of Ewan McGregor.

Flyattractor

SquallX
Movie gonna sink faster than the Titanic did when it came in contact with that iceberg.

Oliver Brown
Very excited about this movie. The character of Harley Quinn is quite energetic and fantastic. Nobody can assume that she can fight and play mind games. She is good at many things.

quanchi112
I hope this fails. So incredibly lame. Post AM most of these films such as Shazam are just low budget trash.

Senor Cage
Footage leaked. Looks really good. Been hearing good things about this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/cxtnp8/leaked_birds_of_prey_teaser/?ref=share&ref_source=embed&utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=38af47d11abe40beb68ae4ce67913c39&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=cxtnp8

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Been hearing good things about this.

Lol you have friends at WB?

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/cxtnp8/leaked_birds_of_prey_teaser/?ref=share&ref_source=embed&utm_content=body&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=38af47d11abe40beb68ae4ce67913c39&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=cxtnp8

What was that? Japanese?

Senor Cage
Lol you have friends at WB?

What was that? Japanese?

You know things get leaked. Test screenings and all.

Kazenji

What was that? Japanese?

Looks Russian to me, Going by the writing at 0:35

I'm not falling for that stuff again from you, Con man.

Inhuman

That should be Golgo's catch phrase.

https://i.imgur.com/ZjxZks3.jpg

Senor Cage
Hey, last several movies WB put out said the same thing, and they're rated fresh from RT. Joker looks to be another hit.

Plus, same director of Bumblebee, another solid flick.

Darth Thor
Hey, last several movies WB put out said the same thing, and they're rated fresh from RT. Joker looks to be another hit.

Plus, same director of Bumblebee, another solid flick.

Critics are not always on the same page as audiences. And Test Screenings for audiences should just be ignored.

But will see. I get why WB made this (solely for critical reception and Oscar buzz), but as a fan, I just feel its a wasted movie from a studio that keeps failing to deliver on Flash, Green Lantern, MOS2. And even Black Adam has been a long slow burn to the big screen.

Whilst this they rushed out super fast.

However if after this we get Elseworld films for different Justice League members, then this would have totally been worth it.

Edit - Sorry ive totally mixed this up with Joker. But this ones a Super Waste of a film!

Senor Cage
Yes, I know . Positive is always better than negative though.

riv6672
Footage leaked. Looks really good. Been hearing good things about this.

She (Harley) is SO cute!

Eon Blue

Darth Thor
^ Its cool you dont like women thumb up

-Pr-
I don't like how this movie looks. I don't like the casting, and I really don't think the film is going to be that good at all.

That said, I'm not the kind of **** that wants it to flop.

playa1258
No desire to see this or Black Widow but that doesn't mean I will endlessly shit on them.

Unlike some around here.

BruceSkywalker
looks junk, but still seeing

-Pr-
facepalm

https://cosmicbook.news/birds-prey-massive-reshoots-remove-pedophilia

riv6672

-Pr-
As it stands, I feel like that's all this movie has going for it.

riv6672
Good enough for me.

EDIT
to be clear, I don’t expect much from the movie, and don’t like 99% of the casting. At best i’ll Be pleasantly surprised, at worst I still get to see Robbie hamming it up as Harley.
It’s DC, you get what you can.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
It’s DC, you get what you can.

laughing out loud (the fu#k's up with your font?)

When is a trailer expected for this? Apparently it's in reshoots, big time? I know they got one of the John Wick directors to do a fight sequence..

riv6672
I trade mark my posts.

jaden_2.0
Would've thought this would have been posted by now

Zk_LJzZr5i8

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Would've thought this would have been posted by now

Zk_LJzZr5i8

Yeah I think that was played before the premiere of IT in Europe.
WB did that teaser as a cool promo tie-in to Birds Of Prey.

NemeBro
Margot Robbie would be pretty hot with a dick.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by NemeBro
Margot Robbie would be pretty hot with a dick.

confused

Hm.. I'm not expecting it to be "good" (per se), but it might be entertaining somehow.

Impediment
YjpsGw7YlU8

This looks......just awful.

steverules_2
Yes, yes it does

Darth Thor
Oh dear

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>